Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

tumblr_lsn6j25lU01qgkrqfo1_500.jpg
🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵

Last edited:
Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

There are a few images here I hadn't seen before. It's lovely. Really lovely. Thought it was worth bumping. Don't know how I can follow this so will leave it here.

Had to put it on mute, though.

There are a few images here I hadn't seen before. It's lovely. Really lovely. Thought it was worth bumping. Don't know how I can follow this so will leave it here.

Had to put it on mute, though.
Oh wow... this video really did things to me.

I watched it several times in a row, sometimes with the music on, sometimes off. It actually made me really emotional. All I kept thinking was MY GOD, Michael was a work of art. I mean, his beauty and attractiveness is just remarkable in every way. He radiates in a way I've never seen another person shine. It's hard to even articulate. I love this video. So many gorgeous pictures and clips... he was just so handsome in an ethereal way. So unique and so perfect. Wow.

Oh wow... this video really did things to me.

I watched it several times in a row, sometimes with the music on, sometimes off. It actually made me really emotional. All I kept thinking was MY GOD, Michael was a work of art. I mean, his beauty and attractiveness is just remarkable in every way. He radiates in a way I've never seen another person shine. It's hard to even articulate. I love this video. So many gorgeous pictures and clips... he was just so handsome in an ethereal way. So unique and so perfect. Wow.
I agree. And then you post that Beat It photo. Final straw. Falling to pieces. Beat It photos always kill me anyway. Today of all days ... no, no, no. I'm destroyed

That photo is feckin' amazing. I love it. But have done loads of Michaeling today and don't know what to do with myself or where to put myself or how to understand my brain or anything. Love this photo. But it is too shattering. It's too much.
I FULLY understand. I came across that one randomly on social media and actually gasped. I just stared at it for like 5 minutes lol. I have such an enormous love for the specific energy he had in the Thriller era. That photo I posted is just so far beyond sexy I can't even....I give up.

Are you trying to kill me? Cos job done, girl. Jeez. Even by Michael's standards this is ...

jfc, cannot finish sentence ...
I KNOW!!!! Why do you think I wrote such short captions?!!? Normally I write long diatribes about my want and desire and his insane sex appeal, but I don't even know where to begin...

I KNOW!!!! Why do you think I wrote such short captions?!!? Normally I write long diatribes about my want and desire and his insane sex appeal, but I don't even know where to begin...
Hiker posted a beautiful, sexy gold leotard photo over on Fave Pics and I love it. I adore it. But, no disrespect to Hiker, this one here, the jacket one you posted, oh god, oh god, oh god. I have no idea how to exist in the world at the same time as that photo. I just don't.

Oh my goodness, I don't know where I am!

I'm on a break from Tokyo black top show - I've got about 30 mins still to go but needed to decompress

OK, firstly, can I just say, sw23, I am not copying you. I know you haven't said that I am but I feel the need to clarify, lol. I was about halfway through my 2nd day with this show and, having already taken numerous breaks from it, I suddenly realised this is what you mentioned (many times) ages ago. And I did understand what you meant, of course I did, but also clearly didn't until I went through it myself.

I could quite easily make a few criticisms of the show (looks dated, don't like some of the songs blah blah). It really isn't my kind of thing. But, omg, MICHAEL IS BLOWING MY TINY MIND. It is almost unreal what is happening.

Originally I just went looking for more pics of the black top - have I already said this? sorry, can't really think straight - but ended up finding video clips plus an old thread here on the board and whatever and I've just been in another universe ever since. I occasionally get dispatches from another world (Thriller, some bloke singing a Michael song) but they barely make any sense to me. My world, apparently, now consists of Michael wearing the black top and BLOWING MY ENTIRE MIND.

LMAO...I have to tell you, I just absolutely adored this entire post. I have been thinking about it since I read it yesterday and I keep chuckling to myself all day, so satisfied by how much you are losing your mind right now. It feels so wonderful to not be alone with this Bad era insanity!

First, I definitely don't think you are copying me lol. I think you are responding in a completely natural way to UNNATURAL TALENT, PERFORMANCE QUALITY, CHARISMA AND SEX APPEAL!! My passion for the Bad era as a whole is off the charts. I am so glad you understand why I feel like I can't physically contain watching too much at a time. I mean I've been in love with Michael since January and I have yet to watch any Bad or Dangerous concerts in full because I feel like I'm losing my mind when I try to. I feel legitimately crazy and unwell, but also high and delusional, and out of control, and joyful, and overwhelmed... lol. It's a problem.

It is awesome. Haven't finished that one, either, but will get back to it. But it's Bad 1987 that is currently my dream, my fantasy, my everything right now. sw23, I thought I understood your intense love for the Bad shows. I really didn't.

Oh God bless you... I don't know if anyone understands my intense love for the Bad era (I say the era, because it's not just the shows themselves...though really watching him perform is by far the best thing) but I am SO happy you are experiencing your own wild epiphany about it!!! It is truly impossible for me to even put into words how I feel. This is why I write such long rambling posts about it that ultimately say nothing, but then say I need to write poetry, or a book about how I feel, because no words seem to be enough. It's why I draw portraits of him, primarily from the Bad era, because it gives me the opportunity to just stare at him for hours and drown in everything about him. My love for the "Bad" Michael goes so far beyond language, I'm just going to give up lol.

No, I'll try one more time lol "Bad" Michael to me is like the absolute peak of sexuality haha. Like, nothing any human before or after could do, for me, is sexier than every single thing about him during that time, and those tours. For me, he is sex personified. He is dripping sex. I've never seen anything like it. It's almost inhuman to me.

Ok, moving on... 🥵 🔥 🥵 🔥 🌊

At some point I guess I'll get onto 1988 and it will be interesting to see what happens. I've watched a couple of fragments but never a whole show. Right now, I can't imagine loving them the same way I love 1987. It just seems impossible. We'll see.

His energy, his eyes, his joy. It's so beautiful to watch. To be immersed in all of that, what could be better? His freestyle dancing, his moves. His singing. LIVE VOCALS, omg. There's nothing like it. His interactions with the band but especially with his dancers. This is what I want. This is what I need to see.

I don't know how you all have watched this stuff and survived. I feel almost deranged.

The fire in his eyes. 🥵

I absolutely LOVE the '87 shows so, so much. I haven't watched the specific one you are referring to...but I absolutely will (possibly soon). I watch a lot of clips from Yokahoma and Wembley, so I have a similar love for '87 and '88 but they do have some different vibes.

The '87 shows have FIRE, like a fucking inferno in his eyes. It's there in every gaze and facial expression... every moment you see sweat dripping from his face, and the curls slicked against his forehead (you know how I feel about the curls)... it's physically, emotionally, and sexually exhausting to watch, but addictive all the same.

The '88 shows on the other hand do carry over that energy, but it is softened, melding with this boundless, beaming joy and confidence he seems to embody, and he is quite literally radiating an inner light that is so bright it almost takes over. I know this is going to sound over-the-top and I don't care...but sometimes when I watch him perform in those '88 shows I feel like I'm actually seeing God or something. I am so aware that I am witnessing absolute brilliance and I feel like I can't breathe.

Ok, I gotta stop. I'm getting myself worked up into all kinds of feelings haha.

I absolutely LOVE the '87 shows so, so much. I haven't watched the specific one you are referring to...but I absolutely will (possibly soon).
Tokyo. The first show. I am obsessed. The black top. I've posted the video over on the Bad 1987 thread I bumped (see P.2). It's only 90 mins. In fact, start at the end. Watch the last 3 mins. The way he ends the show. I did you a time stamp, hang on ...

... got it. 1hr 30m 50s - Michael shrugs off his jacket and does a couple of hip rolls. You might have seen this or something similar because you watch tons of live footage. I never have. It blew me away. The jacket shrug AND hip rolls at the same time?

jfc.

Last edited:
But just to emphasise, watching the last 3 mins or so - not just the last 90 seconds - is worth it. The way he ends the show before he does the jacket shrug etc. I haven't watched any other show all the way to the end so this might not be new for you but, omg 🥵

Back