Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - NO Explicit / pictures or discussion allowed

929tM5D.gif

vxni47.gif
I don't know what to say.

Re: Michael's Manhood - NO Explicit / pictures or discussion allowed
mq37Spu.gif

:wild:Follow that hand.. :dropdead:

@zinniabooklover I’m going to need Significant alone time with every single thing you just bumped…

But this gif… watching his hand wander…holy fucking god… he is so goddamn irresistible. All I can think about is touching him every single way.

What torture all of this is… 🤯 🥵 🥵 🥵 😍

@zinniabooklover I’m going to need Significant alone time with every single thing you just bumped…

But this gif… watching his hand wander…holy fucking god… he is so goddamn irresistible. All I can think about is touching him every single way.

What torture all of this is… 🤯 🥵 🥵 🥵 😍
Seriously, that hand. The journey it's on. I can't even.

I have such an enormous love for the specific energy he had in the Thriller era. That photo I posted is just so far beyond sexy I can't even....I give up.
See, this is the thing. It IS a very 'specific' energy. It really is. He is sexy and cute and has the swagger and is handsome-to-die-for and desirable as f*** and beautiful and sweet and ALL of those things in all eras. All of them. But there really is something so goddamn *specific* about his Thriller era thing. The Thriller coolness is just ... whole other level.

2-EF37-B27-A9-DC-490-B-96-D3-9-CC9-E989-C47-B.jpg
EA449739-17-D8-4-E44-B559-F7-C7312-FACEA.jpg
15560-F56-BA8-B-42-D6-B1-C5-060868-CA35-EF.jpg

My penance for the day lol ;):love:🥵
Hm, I don't know if your penance is sufficient, lol. I might need to request more evidence of your regret, sorrow and apology. :D

Oh, who am I kidding? These photos are gorgeous, just what I needed to see. That gold leotard photo, that's pretty much my fave Michael pose. One of my fave ever photos of him is Michael doing exactly this, BWT, must be 1987 cos he's wearing the simple red top. It used to pop up in the UK press a lot. There weren't as many photos in circulation so you'd see the same images over and over.

As for the 'rear view' photo? Mm, delicious ...

That gold leotard photo that MM90 just posted, you can see the sweat stain under his arm. Reminded me of this quote I saw upthread from Michael Bush's book. You all probably know this but I haven't read the book. I found it quite 'interesting'.

"Before a show, I would accompany him in the car to the venue, then dress him, and generally be of his assistance for two and a half hours. After I handed him a towel and a bottle of water, I'd get him back in the car. His clother were always drenched after a show. He put in so much into every performance, because he wanted it to be the one, the only, the most amazing show on earth. Out of respect for the fans, it had to be "full out".
Back at the hotel I would help him out of his sopping wet clothes and see his process of unwinding and decompressing, which always included a bath" (Michael Bush)

Hm, I don't know if your penance is sufficient, lol. I might need to request more evidence of your regret, sorrow and apology. :D

Oh, who am I kidding? These photos are gorgeous, just what I needed to see. That gold leotard photo, that's pretty much my fave Michael pose. One of my fave ever photos of him is Michael doing exactly this, BWT, must be 1987 cos he's wearing the simple red top. It used to pop up in the UK press a lot. There weren't as many photos in circulation so you'd see the same images over and over.

As for the 'rear view' photo? Mm, delicious ...
I have done my job lol ;) especially that rear view lol 🥵
That gold leotard photo that MM90 just posted, you can see the sweat stain under his arm. Reminded me of this quote I saw upthread from Michael Bush's book. You all probably know this but I haven't read the book. I found it quite 'interesting'.

"Before a show, I would accompany him in the car to the venue, then dress him, and generally be of his assistance for two and a half hours. After I handed him a towel and a bottle of water, I'd get him back in the car. His clother were always drenched after a show. He put in so much into every performance, because he wanted it to be the one, the only, the most amazing show on earth. Out of respect for the fans, it had to be "full out".
Back at the hotel I would help him out of his sopping wet clothes and see his process of unwinding and decompressing, which always included a bath" (Michael Bush)
I remember reading that yes! Such a good read indeed.

I have thoughts lol :ROFLMAO::devilish:

I have not gone through all the posts here but ....

I am going to spend rest of my day just thinking about this one sentence in my own words 🥵 🤤 "I would help him out of his sopping wet clothes and see his process of unwinding and decompressing, which always included a bath .... And then tuck him in bed and cuddle him till he fell asleep .... And then spend rest of the night just looking at him sleep... 🤗 😘"

See, this is the thing. It IS a very 'specific' energy. It really is. He is sexy and cute and has the swagger and is handsome-to-die-for and desirable as f*** and beautiful and sweet and ALL of those things in all eras. All of them. But there really is something so goddamn *specific* about his Thriller era thing. The Thriller coolness is just ... whole other level.
I agree with absolutely everything you said here! I would add that I think every era has its own very specific energy, in addition to all the qualities he possesses regardless of era. That’s why I don’t think it’s ever a matter of which era is superior, but more so a personal preference of which energy specifically does it for you as a person lol.

For me, the *massive* coolness of the Thriller era is so incredible because it merges seamlessly with this very approachable “he could be my boyfriend” vibe. I mean I understand how teen girls would lose their ever loving minds over him because it has that effect on me too lol. By the time he got to Bad it was like he was grown up and not accessible in the same way, but so drenched in sex appeal that the energy was like a raw awakening.

Well, fuck 😂 🥵

Did Michael Bush have the best job on the planet? I absolutely need this book lol.

I can’t even fathom having that kind of close access to him and his process. Setting my lust aside for a moment lol just to witness Michael’s energy through that entire process of preparing to go on stage, throughout the show, seeing him come down from the adrenaline of performing, helping him relax… ok the lust is back with that last part 😂

It's like you can see into my brain.

sw23 will probably laugh herself silly but this would be enough for me.

LOL!! Actually no, not at all. I completely get it and I love everything that @Hiker added.

Look, in the be all and end all of my fantasies about Michael, of course cuddling and watching him sleep would not be all I’d want. I would want endless mutual ravishing 😂 BUT would I be completely beyond satisfied if it’s the most I could get??? Absolutely! I mean I would be completely beyond satisfied to just be in his energy for like 30 seconds lol. To actually be able to provide him comfort and peace in the way Hiker described is it’s own incredible, unattainable fantasy worthy of just as much attention as all my sexual ones. It would be an honor to do that! That’s the truth.

As much as I’m sexually obsessed with Michael, I’m probably even more emotionally obsessed with him. When I see him perform Man in the Mirror on the DWT and he is falling apart exhausted (yes, some of it is an act but I’d venture much of it is very real) I don’t think about sex, I just think about taking care of him lol. In fact, a large portion of my fantasies about him involve just talking to him, connecting with him… I recently had a vivid fantasy about discussing art with him lol. If I had ever met him, or had a chance to befriend him, I would have cherished that and just died a little internally as a buried all the rest of my feelings lol.

BUT THIS IS THE MANHOOD THREAD 😂 so I lead here with my insatiability with is full throttle with him 😉

As much as I’m sexually obsessed with Michael, I’m probably even more emotionally obsessed with him.
See, this is the thing. In one sentence, I think you've nailed it.

I think there are many reasons for the particular type of fantasies or daydreams that I have about Michael. It's fair to say my feelings for him are complicated, all over the place and constantly changing and evolving. And my daydreams - or whatever the hell they are - change constantly, also. I'm not trying to pretend I don't have 'hot' thoughts about Michael but it (kind of) surprises me how often my hot dreams turn, really quickly, into thoughts of connection, caring, communication, nurturing rather than hot action. And I don't even think I'm talking about having maternal feelings for him. I'm convinced that's not it. It just doesn't feel like that at all. I don't know what it does feel like, of course. Because I can't make sense of any of it. Because, as we all say, all the time, it's not like anything else I've ever experienced, no-one else has ever made me feel this way so I can't properly sort out my thoughts. Also, I don't think my thoughts are really interested, lol. My thoughts have made it very clear to me that they wish to dwell on Michael as a burning inferno of hotness OR as the sweetest person around whom I could ever hope to place a circle of protection. Those two options, yes. Anything else, they really don't care.

When I see him perform Man in the Mirror on the DWT and he is falling apart exhausted (yes, some of it is an act but I’d venture much of it is very real)
I agree. Performing artists for sure know how to do stuff and make us believe it but there comes a time when they also have to 'feel' it and that's when the lines get blurred. I'm sure there are many nights when an artist is going through the motions and it's their professionalism and experience that gets them through. But we know from countless interviews with performing artists that they do also experience stuff as very real. I think for singers more than actors cos music and singing are so emotional.

I recently had a vivid fantasy about discussing art with him lol. If I had ever met him, or had a chance to befriend him, I would have cherished that
I've lost count of how many daydreams I've had like this. Just yesterday I had a long detailed one about his thoughts on ballads. I posted a quote from him that I heard on the Mexico tv performance from 1975. Yes, he's talking to the audience in order to connect with them and make them feel emotionally positive about J5, sure. But I wonder if he also was telling us something authentic about his feelings about ballads versus any other type of song he might sing. We had quite the conversation about it, lol.

BUT THIS IS THE MANHOOD THREAD 😂 so I lead here with my insatiability with is full throttle with him 😉
I love it. I think it's fab. Although maybe could have done without you saying 'full throttle' as am now thinking of Michael in the pvc biker jacket. My Michaeling is something I do alone because ... reasons. I'm just going to go away and think about ... y'know ... stuff. 🥵

Last edited:
Currently obsessed with BWT 1987 but can't forget the gold leotard. This has everything. 🥵 🔥 ❤️
God he is so intense. He was soooo sexy the whole Dangerous era too. I mean, he always was but...

Thinking of one of my posts above when I was describing Thriller and Bad era energies...

what do we think was the Dangerous era energy?

I think there are many reasons for the particular type of fantasies or daydreams that I have about Michael. It's fair to say my feelings for him are complicated, all over the place and constantly changing and evolving. And my daydreams - or whatever the hell they are - change constantly, also. I'm not trying to pretend I don't have 'hot' thoughts about Michael but it (kind of) surprises me how often my hot dreams turn, really quickly, into thoughts of connection, caring, communication, nurturing rather than hot action. And I don't even think I'm talking about having maternal feelings for him. I'm convinced that's not it. It just doesn't feel like that at all. I don't know what it does feel like, of course. Because I can't make sense of any of it. Because, as we all say, all the time, it's not like anything else I've ever experienced, no-one else has ever made me feel this way so I can't properly sort out my thoughts. Also, I don't think my thoughts are really interested, lol. My thoughts have made it very clear to me that they wish to dwell on Michael as a burning inferno of hotness OR as the sweetest person around whom I could ever hope to place a circle of protection. Those two options, yes. Anything else, they really don't care.

Tbh, I think all of our feelings for Michael are complicated! But yours may be more so because you didn't start out with ANY of that sexual attraction, from what I understand. So that might be why it's especially confusing to you :) But I often find myself literally talking out loud to myself trying to work through why I am so crazy about him, because it still baffles me how intense it is lol.

I *COMPLETELY* understand what you are trying to articulate in the part I bolded here. I've said this at some point, but I very much think part of what made Michael so intoxicating is that he triggers every single response a woman/person can possibly have to another person. There's deep admiration, awe, intellectual stimulation, emotional stimulation, romantic interest, sexual attraction, spiritual attraction... but breaking it down to the two topics we are discussing here, for me, Michael is an intensely sensual figure with a kind of raw sexual power that feels both animalistic and wild (as well as tender), in the exact way you want a man to trigger you...

...but at the same time, he is so vulnerable, gentle, loving, kind, and pure, that he also triggers an intense protectiveness and all the nurturing I love to give to the people I most care about. That's why I think you may not be able to nail down exactly what it is you are feeling. It's NOT maternal, but it's nurturing, protective, loving... you want to cradle him in a way that you want to with anyone you love. He was pure light and no one pure in their heart would ever want to do anything but help pure light shine even brighter.

I've had celebrity crushes here and there before, but I have NEVER had one that ignited both of these feelings simultaneously and in equal measure. I wouldn't even call my feelings about Michael a celebrity crush. I genuinely love him lol.

God, I'm rambling so much again... I'm sorry everyone.

I've lost count of how many daydreams I've had like this. Just yesterday I had a long detailed one about his thoughts on ballads. I posted a quote from him that I heard on the Mexico tv performance from 1975. Yes, he's talking to the audience in order to connect with them and make them feel emotionally positive about J5, sure. But I wonder if he also was telling us something authentic about his feelings about ballads versus any other type of song he might sing. We had quite the conversation about it, lol.

This is so cute!! I would love a conversation like that with him too!

I am a writer. That is my art, more so than any other art I do (though it's probably not always apparent with how ridiculous I am on this thread). Anyway, I have absolutely fantasized about sharing my writing with him and getting his feedback lol. I've also fantasized about workshopping his poetry together, or co-writing essays lol. I also really want to talk to him about my childhood and trauma, which probably sounds so strange. I mean, don't get me wrong, I would rather talk about him all day long. But in these fantasies, he and I are actual friends, so I also fantasize about the mutuality of that friendship. I don't remember if it was an interview or something, but I recall hearing or reading somewhere that one of his social struggles was that people just always wanted to talk to him about him and he was much more interested in learning about other people. That is I think what gave me the freedom to start fantasizing about what kind of listener he would be and what he would say about things I want to tell him lol.

I feel like such a dork right now. I'm going to stop.

God he is so intense. He was soooo sexy the whole Dangerous era too. I mean, he always was but...

Thinking of one of my posts above when I was describing Thriller and Bad era energies...

what do we think was the Dangerous era energy?
Funny you should say that. I was gagging to answer that comment but was trying to be reasonable, not write essays, derail the thread etc etc. Don't have an answer but I've had a blast trying to work it out today. I'm still mesmerised by how different the Thriller era energy is. Cos you can physically *see* it. Almost like an aura around him. I mean, he has an aura, anyway, which he inhabits and it's just awesome to behold. But it's like there is an extra aura which is the Thriller energy. I have no idea what's going on. He doesn't lose anything as he goes through different phases but something does change.

God, the man is SUCH an enigma. Has there ever been anyone as interesting as him?

OK. Dangerous. This is my era, if I have to pick one, and I guess it's the rock star thing. Michael in the 90's is peak rock star and that is always going to be the most important thing for me. My whole life since childhood, it's all about my rock stars. And Michael does it better than all of them. I can't describe this using my usual 'rock chick' language (Gaz's rules!) so let's just say Michael is the bomb. And we're not talking Led Zeppelin degradation or Keith Richards (who I love, black eyeliner, omg) depravity or whatever. It's Michael so it's different. It's not c*** rock, it's rock star which is different, iyswim.

I need to go and examine that gold leotard gif I bumped and then gaze at the pvc biker jacket gif. And then go and load up Mexico depo and watch him shrug off his biker jacket - hands down one of the sexiest things I've ever witnessed. And after that ... don't really know ... 🥵

But just to emphasise, watching the last 3 mins or so - not just the last 90 seconds - is worth it. The way he ends the show before he does the jacket shrug etc. I haven't watched any other show all the way to the end so this might not be new for you but, omg 🥵

Compared to what is out there, you would probably be shocked by how little I have actually watched from the BWT, given how obsessed I am with it.. First, with few exceptions, I have only watched footage from Wembley and Yokohama. I have not watch every performance from either of these shows and I generally can only watch about 20 uninterrupted minutes without needing a break for several hours, in some cases. That said, I have rewatched many of the performances so many times I have them memorized.

And I did finally watch the clip you told me to!! I watched the entire performance of Bad actually and unsurprisingly, it was sexy AF. I am OBSESSED with him dropping his jacket and shrugging it back on. How could such a neutral gesture, in general, stir such a reaction in me?! I don't understand... this is his power. Also can we just talk about how incredible he looks in just a white tee shirt? I feel such astounding attraction. Also his jackets were always so fiercely hot... he is too much...

I will say though, I think the Bad performance at Yokohama is my favorite. I fall the fuck apart when I watch it!

Last edited:
Oh, wow, that bonus gif. Goodness me, talk about heat!!
GIRL, WHAT A COMEBACK!!!

You have blessed us today... you really have! Lord.
LMAO I'm glad my offerings have been accepted 😌

I saw that bonus gif while scrolling through pinterest and felt like a sinner in church lol. I knew I had to share it right away 😂

Oh man, I have GOT to catch up lol.
Sorry I've been M.I.A for a while, ladies! Life's just been keeping me real busy lately 😁

In the meantime, as my own penance, I leave you with a gift 🎁
I'm so glad you're back. I noticed you weren't around, wondered why but, as you say, life has a habit of happening, lol. In fact, when you were on Manhood, I wasn't. At least, I don't think I was. And then MM90 posted a photo (see 2nd one of the 2 I just bumped) and all hell broke loose. I just went mad and have been going mad ever since. I'm bumping these photos from 2016 but I'm sure I also saw them posted by you. Don't seem to have noted the page number but I'm sure you did post both of these.

There was a moment when I was shrieking at the girls, 'I don't look down there! Of course I wasn't looking below the belt!!!' Cos I bumped an HWT photo, thinking that the girls were looking at the placement of Michael's arms and fingers (well, that's what I was looking at) and they were looking at something else entirely. I still see that photo when I'm digging through the archives, lol. It just kills me.

So the sexual attraction is now in full flow and I don't know what to do about it and it's mad and very intense but this is where I am. And the girls think it's feckin' hilarious. Maybe because it is.

Were you around when I announced that I don't like the gold pants? Well, I still don't like them. That hasn't changed. But pretty much everything else has changed, lol. It's exhausting. But glorious. :D

Back