Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Tbh, I think all of our feelings for Michael are complicated! But yours may be more so because you didn't start out with ANY of that sexual attraction, from what I understand. So that might be why it's especially confusing to you :)
Yessssssss!!!! Totally. That's it. I mean, I do wonder if there was a tiny kernel of sexual attraction there because of his hands. There was always an issue with his hands. But, generally, yeah, there wasn't any obvious sexual attraction so now that it's hit me like a ton of bricks - and kind of out of the blue - it's just ... weird. This is what I was trying to get at in my pathetic attempt to write a haiku. I was saying Michael in the Black Panther dance is insanely erotic but I never felt any sexual attraction to him but now that's changed (that's the last line). Just trying to look at the tension between those two opposite things. That was the idea, anyway.

It's definitely confusing. I love it but it's kind of seriously weird, as well.

I *COMPLETELY* understand what you are trying to articulate in the part I bolded here. I've said this at some point, but I very much think part of what made Michael so intoxicating is that he triggers every single response a woman/person can possibly have to another person. There's deep admiration, awe, intellectual stimulation, emotional stimulation, romantic interest, sexual attraction, spiritual attraction... but breaking it down to the two topics we are discussing here, for me, Michael is an intensely sensual figure with a kind of raw sexual power that feels both animalistic and wild (as well as tender), in the exact way you want a man to trigger you...
I agree with all of this. I think my problem is I keep on trying to understand it. I need to just be more Zen about it and accept it for what it is. I don't think it can be explained or it isn't even necessary for me to know any more than I do at the moment. If I'm happy about it (and I am) then I should just go with the flow. But that never seems to happen. And I do think that combination of sensuality AND the raw sexual power is an electric combination. I think it's the two together that sometimes feels too much.

...but at the same time, he is so vulnerable, gentle, loving, kind, and pure, that he also triggers an intense protectiveness and all the nurturing I love to give to the people I most care about. That's why I think you may not be able to nail down exactly what it is you are feeling. It's NOT maternal, but it's nurturing, protective, loving... you want to cradle him in a way that you want to with anyone you love. He was pure light and no one pure in their heart would ever want to do anything but help pure light shine even brighter.
I really want to put a circle of protection around him. A circle of light would do very nicely, actually. He is (sorry, was) pure light. That is definitely how I think of him.

I've had celebrity crushes here and there before, but I have NEVER had one that ignited both of these feelings simultaneously and in equal measure. I wouldn't even call my feelings about Michael a celebrity crush. I genuinely love him lol.
Same. That's why it's so weird. And my crushes were never this intense. I mean, really lovely and all that but not so my mind was being pulverised. And definitely not this much heat. That's for d*mn sure.

I also really want to talk to him about my childhood and trauma, which probably sounds so strange ... But in these fantasies, he and I are actual friends, so I also fantasize about the mutuality of that friendship. I don't remember if it was an interview or something, but I recall hearing or reading somewhere that one of his social struggles was that people just always wanted to talk to him about him and he was much more interested in learning about other people. That is I think what gave me the freedom to start fantasizing about what kind of listener he would be and what he would say about things I want to tell him lol.
This. 1000%. I fantasise about being his friend more than any other type of fantasy or daydream. I want to talk with him about the moon, about trees, about the poetry of Rilke, about backing vocals, about video editing, about Martha Graham, about Alvin Ailey, about Curtis Mayfield, about Eastern religious thought ... or just about Spiderman comics. And The Flash. That would do me just fine, lol. Not the films. The comics.

The sticking point for me is I can't imagine what his responses might be (even though it's MY fantasy, fgs). I can't seem to give myself the freedom to imagine what his response to anything I say might be. I just can't do it. So my daydreams are a bit lopsided, lol. And quite short.

Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

tumblr_lthr6bSo8O1r3p7u4o1_500.jpg
And now for my penance. Love Lives Forever, indeed it does.

@zinniabooklover ok, I think this one you just bumped may have *actually* broken me... that circular hip thrust with the hand movements and the intense stare is sending me places... as you like to say, I am pulverized.
Yeah. I'm supposed to be logging out but seem to be just staring at this one, instead. Just a bit longer. You're right. It is intense. This might be the best 'finger dance' I've seen. I need to examine it closely ...

YES definitely '87 BWT!!

Just look at that sweat. That sweat is goddamn immaculate... and those curls across his forehead make me lose my f***ing mind.
I'm definitely starting to see what you mean about the sweat. That did used to confuse me, tbh. Since I've been immersed in BWT 1987 my, uh, appreciation of his sweat and the glorious ... er, role it now plays in various ... y'know ... thoughts ...

what was I saying?

@Hiker

Good god, woman! I just jumped back on to leave one final short comment and I'm faced with these beauties. Now I'm all over the place.

For the photo it's all about his eyes, mouth, neck and hair. Beautiful. For the gif it's all about ... um, all of it? 🥵

He is unstoppable.

I wouldn't even call my feelings about Michael a celebrity crush. I genuinely love him lol.
I agree with this. And my final thought, with the help of J5 is this:

"True love can be beautiful but it takes time"

<crawls away feeling shattered after seeing the images posted by Hiker>

@Hiker

Good god, woman! I just jumped back on to leave one final short comment and I'm faced with these beauties. Now I'm all over the place.

For the photo it's all about his eyes, mouth, neck and hair. Beautiful. For the gif it's all about ... um, all of it? 🥵

He is unstoppable.
Lets not forget, the gold pants are also often about Mikezilla ;)

@zinniabooklover I’m going to need Significant alone time with every single thing you just bumped…

But this gif… watching his hand wander…holy fucking god… he is so goddamn irresistible. All I can think about is touching him every single way.

What torture all of this is… 🤯 🥵 🥵 🥵 😍

Re: Michael's Manhood - NO Explicit / pictures or discussion allowed

mq37Spu.gif

:wild:Follow that hand.. :dropdead:
Gawd! Really! that hand going up an down! Not just the hand, whole body is moving with that hand! Seductive! 🥵:eek:o_O

🥵 o_Oo_O🥵 I died at 'touch me!", and then again at "slowly .... slowly.. " 🎆🎆🎇 .... and then once more at "finger" 🔥
Yeah, this little compilation did undermine me. We all seem to be finding stuff at the moment that is just crazy hot, beautiful, whatever. I mean, there's always great images on here but at the moment it seems crazy wild.

I think I also liked it cos there's a lot of BWT 1987 on it. Just watching Brisbane now.

just curious...how far did you get before you had to stop? LOL
18m 40s. HN.

Brisbane HN being my current fave (followed by Tokyo 1st show and then Yokohama). I pushed it too far. Logging back on just now to continue watching and realised I just can't. As soon as I got to the end of HN I almost burst into tears. I am officially freakin' insane.

It's too fierce. It took me 3 days to get through Tokyo. And it's only 90 mins. I don't know if I can get through this one. This particular version I'm watching is only 60 mins or so. Not feeling confident I can make it. Which sounds crazy melodramatic. Don't know what else I can say.

I don't do this. I LOVE gig videos. Normally you couldn't drag me away from a gig video. I'll watch over and over and over. I immerse myself in them big time. These BWT vids? I just don't know. You described him as an inferno. That's about right. He's like something unleashed. Which I know, technically, he is, breaking away from the brothers and all. But even so ... jfc, he's like a lethal weapon.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I do look the same. But there's something going on. 😶

(I have no idea what that emoji means but it sums up how I feel)

This gets me every time! I am going to try to slow this gif down, it goes by too fast. Its the clear lines of the outfit that really show every ab movement 🥵
I had to slow it down

dancedangerous-1-slow.gif
Snap. I had the same reservation. I initially wasn't gonna bump it for that reason but, in the end, I couldn't resist. It's so beautiful but the speed was a bit much.

And, yes, the fabric. My hand, his torso ... heat 🥵

I'm so glad you're back.I noticed you weren't around, wondered why but, as you say, life has a habit of happening, lol.
Aw thank you! I'm glad to be back, at least for a little while.

In fact, when you were on Manhood, I wasn't. At least, I don't think I was. And then MM90 posted a photo (see 2nd one of the 2 I just bumped) and all hell broke loose. I just went mad and have been going mad ever since. I'm bumping these photos from 2016 but I'm sure I also saw them posted by you. Don't seem to have noted the page number but I'm sure you did post both of these.
There was a moment when I was shrieking at the girls, 'I don't look down there! Of course I wasn't looking below the belt!!!' Cos I bumped an HWT photo, thinking that the girls were looking at the placement of Michael's arms and fingers (well, that's what I was looking at) and they were looking at something else entirely. I still see that photo when I'm digging through the archives, lol. It just kills me.

So the sexual attraction is now in full flow and I don't know what to do about it and it's mad and very intense but this is where I am. And the girls think it's feckin' hilarious. Maybe because it is.

Were you around when I announced that I don't like the gold pants? Well, I still don't like them. That hasn't changed. But pretty much everything else has changed, lol. It's exhausting. But glorious. :D
Oh yeah, I noticed that too lol. It's kinda funny, it's like we switched for a little bit - Me being active on here one day and you being active the next lol. I'm glad we were able to lure you in though! After a while, absolutely no one can resist Michael's allure ;)

Yes! I have posted both pics before quite a few pages back, I think the ones I posted were in color though. All I have to say is...God bless that photographer, he absolutely understood the assignment 🥵🙏

Also yes, I do believe I was around for that announcement. Honestly, I understand, it took a while for me to warm up to the gold pants too...but ohhhh once I did there was absolutely no going back :love: 🥵

Oh man, I have GOT to catch up lol.
Sorry I've been M.I.A for a while, ladies! Life's just been keeping me real busy lately 😁

In the meantime, as my own penance, I leave you with a gift 🎁

Michael-Jackson-Photo-Triumph-Tour.jpg
Michael-Jackson-Photo-Michael-Jackson-HQ-Scan-Victory-Tour.jpg

Dangerous-Michael-Te-Amamos.jpg
tumblr-9ba0502a2585d4d6078ccf51f6243d1d-568d2f1a-540.jpg

And a bonus
It-s-human-nature-baby.gif

Lord have mercy 🥵🙏
I was so out of my mind reading and posting here, I completely forgot to acknowledge..
WHAT A COMEBACK!!
Every picture is a gem 🔥 🔥🥵

Back