Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Don't want to derail the 1987 vibe but, where should I put this? Should I leave it here or move it somewhere else?
Oh I’m obsessed with this performance…. So deeply, painfully obsessed…. I watch it literally every few days if not everyday! He’s sooo sexy!

As for where to put it, I think here is ok, but maybe the favorite video of the day thread?

Oh I’m obsessed with this performance…. So deeply, painfully obsessed…. I watch it literally every few days if not everyday! He’s sooo sexy!

As for where to put it, I think here is ok, but maybe the favorite video of the day thread?
Oh, didn't think of that. Never really look at that thread but, yeah, that makes sense.

Update - have placed both vids on Fave Video of the Day. If anyone wants me to delete one or both vids from here, let me know.

Last edited:
cakemememj.jpg

I just had to lol not only I busted out laughing but oh man, the thoughts lol :ROFLMAO:;)

I do believe I understand what you mean! I think, though, there are just SO many eras of Michael and they are so distinct, with such unique energies, that sometimes it feels like being a massive fan of like 6 different people simultaneously, which can be...overstimulating? Maybe that is the right word?
Yes, that is the right word. Thank you. I'm getting a handle on this now. We've already talked about how Michael's Thriller era coolness factor is so very different to his other eras. Not because he was less (or even more) cool in any other era but something does change. The Thriller era coolness is positively tangible, I'm convinced I can see it around him almost as a physically *visible* thing, if that makes any sense. The idea of him being 6 different (or 10, lol) people all at the same time does make sense to me and def explains why it can feel almost too much. I mean, not 'too much' in a horrible way, just, 'whoa, I need time and space to process all of this'.

I mean, obviously there are things about Michael that were extremely consistent, but his changing image (I mean style and energy, not physical appearance, necessarily) and constantly evolving music is incredible.
This is so interesting. I like David Bowie well enough and I don't like Madonna (as an artist - voice, dancing, songs, she's just so boring to me). But the thing about both of them is they are constantly praised and lauded (and Michael isn't) for their ever-changing image and their chameleon-like ability to, apparently, re-invent themselves. And I could never see it. They both change their clothes and hair / make-up but it never seemed to me to be what I would regard as an actual reinvention. I've just not been able to see it.

Now when Michael does it there seems to be something more profound going on which ties in with what you said here about his style and energy. I'm not gonna say too much more cos my brain is sending me messages, 'we're heading into tricky waters here, you're going to end up in one of your terrible tangles'. :D

Michael's physical appearance did change a great deal over the years but because it was underpinned by this deeper change in his style and, most especially, his energy I think that's what makes it so different and so alluring, interesting and enticing.

But because it is all Michael and he has that X factor that makes being a fan of him so all consuming...you're basically being consumed at similar levels by several distinct versions of the same person... that' how I understand it at least...
It is all-consuming. It always was, even back in the 80's when he wasn't front and centre for me and did not get as much attention from me as he's getting now. It would be stupidly intense while there was a single or video to be obsessed with but then there'd be a break and that was my recovery period. I don't get that now. No recovery period to be found anywhere, lol. I go to J5 live in Mexico. He destroys me. I go to Triumph tour. Same thing. And it's not Manhood stuff I'm talking about. I don't see him like that in those eras (although it's really interesting to watch him developing that aspect of his performance and style). There is no respite whereas back then there always was. Plus, back in the day, I didn't listen to his music as much as I do now so I wasn't endlessly immersed in Michael-world. And there was no Manhood aspect to tangle with. That's a massive change.

It is all-consuming, that's for damn sure.

Last edited:
.... especially if that sweat lands on someone ;)

@Mikky Dee Please write about your experience with Bad too!
Well, I will make a thread one day soon. I will start gathering my thoughts about the entire experience and once I do start writing, it will be epic.

BUT HERE IS A TEASER......I was standing six or seven rows from the front and a couple of metres to the left of centre, when he sang this.

Watch carefully for the body roll, whilst facing the other dancer, at about 0:55 - he was right in front of me when he did that. By the way, this footage is from Brisbane 28th November, 1987, which was NOT my night. Mine was the night before, on 27th.

Well, I will make a thread one day soon. I will start gathering my thoughts about the entire experience and once I do start writing, it will be epic.

BUT HERE IS A TEASER......I was standing six or seven rows from the front and a couple of metres to the left of centre, when he sang this.

Watch carefully for the body roll, whilst facing the other dancer, at about 0:55 - he was right in front of me when he did that. By the way, this footage is from Brisbane 28th November, 1987, which was NOT my night. Mine was the night before, on 27th.

Ok…

I’m not going to lie. Just this tiny teaser about it paired with the visual made me start crying lol. I can’t believe you were actually that close to him and could SEE him! How beautiful and magnetic he was in person… I want to know so desperately. you were in the same space as him, close enough to see his body roll (omfg) and his gorgeous face and I wasn’t even alive yet!! Ugh. I’m so jealous. Also, how did you even function with him so nearby? You don’t have to answer that. My head is spinning lol

Please write that story! I’m going to sob the entire time out of envy and longing, but I would be so grateful to read it. Idk why this teaser has made me so emotional lol. I’m just too in love with him to exist.

Ok…

I’m not going to lie. Just this tiny teaser about it paired with the visual made me start crying lol. I can’t believe you were actually that close to him and could SEE him! How beautiful and magnetic he was in person… I want to know so desperately. you were in the same space as him, close enough to see his body roll (omfg) and his gorgeous face and I wasn’t even alive yet!! Ugh. I’m so jealous. Also, how did you even function with him so nearby? You don’t have to answer that. My head is spinning lol

Please write that story! I’m going to sob the entire time out of envy and longing, but I would be so grateful to read it. Idk why this teaser has made me so emotional lol. I’m just too in love with him to exist.
Aaaaaawwww. I didn't mean to make you cry. xxxxx Loving Michael is definitely an all-consuming, all day, every day experience. He is a way of life. It's not easy and it's not for the faint hearted. It's for the BRAVE. It's for those who are open, emotionally. When you open your eyes and your heart, then his heart speaks directly to yours. He was a force of nature. I have always felt that way. Even now that he is no longer with us, he still speaks to us; through his music, through his words, his deeds and through the legacy that he left behind for all of us.

Aaaaaawwww. I didn't mean to make you cry. xxxxx Loving Michael is definitely an all-consuming, all day, every day experience. He is a way of life. It's not easy and it's not for the faint hearted. It's for the BRAVE. It's for those who are open, emotionally. When you open your eyes and your heart, then his heart speaks directly to yours. He was a force of nature. I have always felt that way. Even now that he is no longer with us, he still speaks to us; through his music, through his words, his deeds and through the legacy that he left behind for all of us.

Ohhh it’s ok… I cry all the time, both for a Michael and for the world. But your response here was so beautiful it made me cry more! I can’t even express how much I love everything you said. You are absolutely right that loving him is all-consuming. It is both exhausting and energizing at once. I have never felt this way about any other musician or celebrity figure, so this whole experience of discovering him in January has completely blown my world apart. But what you said about it not being for the faint of heart, and for those who are open emotionally… I could not possibly agree more with either of these statements. Loving him (both as an artist and person) is so healing, but also so gut wrenching at times. I’ve never cried so much for someone I’ve never met. He is absolutely someone who feels like he can commune directly with your heart and heal you, but also awaken you. He makes me feel so safe. All Of it is bizarre and something that can only be discussed with fans who feel the same way (it seems like most of us do).

I appreciate you saying all of this on this thread of all places too. As you may have seen, we sometimes discuss how we don’t ever want to disrespect Michael or reduce him to just his insane sex appeal. It’s fun to focus on his overwhelming physicality and all of our collective sexual obsessions with him, but it never overshadows the deep love we have, which I think I can speak for all of us when I say, always comes first!

@divinity in motion ♡ I MUCH prefer forums as a social media platform, in comparison to something like twitter (it's a cesspool of hatred, arrogance and rudeness, IMO). I think it's easier to actually build relationships on forums and of course, there is a lot of freedom to express oneself properly on a forum. The pace is slower, of course, but I like that and I also like that it's more personal. MJJC is a safe haven for MJ fans. It is dedicated ONLY to Michael and has been operating since before he passed away. Facebook is also a good platform, because you can join a group (or groups) that focus on specific interests that you might have in common with others - you can find "your people", so to speak. There are a lot of groups on Facebook for Michael Jackson fans - you just have to find one that suits you and has a good vibe.

Ohhh it’s ok… I cry all the time, both for a Michael and for the world. But your response here was so beautiful it made me cry more! I can’t even express how much I love everything you said. You are absolutely right that loving him is all-consuming. It is both exhausting and energizing at once. I have never felt this way about any other musician or celebrity figure, so this whole experience of discovering him in January has completely blown my world apart. But what you said about it not being for the faint of heart, and for those who are open emotionally… I could not possibly agree more with either of these statements. Loving him (both as an artist and person) is so healing, but also so gut wrenching at times. I’ve never cried so much for someone I’ve never met. He is absolutely someone who feels like he can commune directly with your heart and heal you, but also awaken you. He makes me feel so safe. All Of it is bizarre and something that can only be discussed with fans who feel the same way (it seems like most of us do).

I appreciate you saying all of this on this thread of all places too. As you may have seen, we sometimes discuss how we don’t ever want to disrespect Michael or reduce him to just his insane sex appeal. It’s fun to focus on his overwhelming physicality and all of our collective sexual obsessions with him, but it never overshadows the deep love we have, which I think I can speak for all of us when I say, always comes first!

In relation to the emboldened parts of your post - I empathise with you and I know exactly what you mean. Spare a thought for someone like me, who has been on this carousel (or is it a roller-coaster?) since 1969! Welcome to the fold , hun....we've got you.

In relation to the emboldened parts of your post - I empathise with you and I know exactly what you mean. Spare a thought for someone like me, who has been on this carousel (or is it a roller-coaster?) since 1969! Welcome to the fold , hun....we've got you.
Bless you! A fan for yours, and his, entire life 😍 I can only imagine how funny (strange? Endearing?) it is to see new people fall in love with him all these years later and become totally obsessed in the same way! There is clearly something so magical about him. Sometimes I’m glad I didn’t discover him sooner because the pain of all the bad times must have been unbearable. But it makes me sad that I’ve heard things about him my entire life, misjudged him at times, but didn’t *know* him until now.

Anyway, Thank you for your kind words. I’ll stop now lol 😊

Watch carefully for the body roll, whilst facing the other dancer, at about 0:55 - he was right in front of me when he did that.
Ok, big mistake opening the thread at work! I already started hyperventilating. It would be epic if his sweat fell on you 😜 !

I would straight up evaporate into thin air if his sweat landed anywhere near me 😂
I swear I'd probably had a Sheldon Cooper moment just to capture Michael's sweat lol :ROFLMAO: but then I'd have to grab another jar to capture you so you don't vaporize! :ROFLMAO:

I swear I'd probably had a Sheldon Cooper moment just to capture Michael's sweat lol :ROFLMAO: but then I'd have to grab another jar to capture you so you don't vaporize! :ROFLMAO:
OMG! I was thinking the same. Capture that sweat to recreate Michael from his DNA! Why is science so behind! To know someone who actually stood in his presence, and saw him thrust, body roll, touch himself and "make love to the women" (apparently that's what he said!) is already blowing my mind 🤯 Maybe I cannot read that account of Bad tour!

OMG! I was thinking the same. Capture that sweat to recreate Michael from his DNA! Why is science so behind! To know someone who actually stood in his presence, and saw him thrust, body roll, touch himself and "make love to the women" (apparently that's what he said!) is already blowing my mind 🤯 Maybe I cannot read that account of Bad tour!
I do wonder that too lol since there are advancements...or it could turn into Futurama lol
I envy the person who was actually there to be in that glorious moment...🤯 girl we must read that account it gets more intriguing lol

that’s very kind of you to try to save me! But I’d be happy to not even exist anymore after that 😂

I can’t even handle anything you just said…that make love to the women quote has destroyed any peace I ever hoped to find in this life 😂 🥵 🥵

I cannot believe you attended a bad concert you are so lucky 😭 I wish I was alive at the time so I could’ve went LOL the energy is so amazing you can feel it through the screen sometimes his vocals were great and he just seemed so happy during it!!

Back