Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

botdfhwtmj.gif

Jesus his shoulders and the thrusting...🥵🥵🥵
Oh, this one is all about his shoulders for me. The whole thing is glorious but, omg, his shoulders. Too much. He's too much of everything. 🥵

@Mikky Dee

1 - oh god, really need to get my day started but, just real quick, have had a look at the J5 concert thread. So far, it's awesome. I've only got as far as the photo of Zep. Your descriptions are fabulous. The photos really help. I can tell I'm going to love this. I need to devote proper attention to it so will save it for later. But thank you so much for posting this. That was so kind.

2 - currently going wild about BWT 1987. And the specific gig that is melting my brain right now? Brisbane. Yay!

2u6ptvr.gif

sw23 made my day with the mature Michael photos. Returning the favour.
Oh GOD… I would give literally anything to be his hand in this clip… or just from, like, 1980 forward 😭 🔥

Watching his hand slowly glide down from his stomach to his crotch is like pure torture. Then the way he touches himself… he absolutely knows what he is doing to me! I would pay massive money to watch him touch himself and do nothing else for like the rest of my life lol

Last edited:
My title for this gif is "His FAAAAACE!"

tumblr_nfvl8slsXe1tlfyupo6_250.gif

Jfc he’s so fucking intense I could cry lol

And I can't believe that I could have sexy thoughts when he's singing MITM, but there you go. Jesus take the wheel....

bgwfas.gif

Ok, well this just completely decimated me…

l don’t think even my most intense, vivid, wild, animalistic fantasies could live up to the actual reality of being with this man…

LOL i am glad that you like them!! They are wild, but they are from my whole heart lol I totally understand about how its comforting to find fans as obsessed as you. I am still shocked on a daily basis at how intense my obsession actually is. It has literally taken over my entire being and I am fully embracing it. It doesn't feel reasonable, but I know this is just Michael's effect so what can be done lol.

:love: Also, I completely understand being shy about posting in here! If 'liking' the posts is the most comfortable you ever are in this thread, I think that's ok! :)

However!

It has been made clear that each of us who are regular participants in the manhood landscape have some preferences, or rather, specific versions of Michael, or moments from Michael that drive us to absolute lunacy. I mean we all think he is amazing through every era, but you know, we still like what we like...

If you ever feel up for it, you should share yours!!
When you say specific versions, do you mean eras? I love every era, but the one that gets to me a bit more than the others isn’t an era at all it’s the year 1999 (I wouldn’t use the word preference though) this video just does things to me

When you say specific versions, do you mean eras? I love every era, but the one that gets to me a bit more than the others isn’t an era at all it’s the year 1999 (I wouldn’t use the word preference though) this video just does things to me

well I suppose I mean eras, but I guess the reason I said versions is because even within certain eras there are specific moments, or looks, that drive me more insane than others lol. Like for example, he rocked multiple hairstyles during the HIStory era and I'm not in love with all of them, but some of them make me weep with love haha. Preference would probably be too strong of a word, though, because he IS amazing in all eras!

Love the little clip you bumped! That Dangerous performance is sooo 🔥 Literally every Dangerous performance does things to me...the hat action and the suit and tie JFC!!

Also, I really love some of his moments form 1999. I know Hiker's also a big fan, but his appearance on Wetten Dass in 1999 is too much for my entire heart.

I had no idea you were a mod! That is so awesome :) I hope it's not a difficult job, though I can't imagine what it involves!

I understand why you say that about people in their early 20s and teens being here. I think you're right in that the concept of forums, rather than a social network, is kind of lost on them. However, I don't think it's because of a lack of interest in longer form things. Like, I don't think they necessarily require stuff via TikTok lengths, but that's what they are given. The fans on Reddit, who are almost all quite young, are insanely knowledgable about Michael and have consumed SO much content and done SO much research. I truly just don't think people know this forum exists if they became a fan past a certain point in time. I mean the only reason I found it was because of searching for a place to talk about Michael's sexiness lol. But the fan communities are so big throughout every social media outlet that I imagine they just never felt the need to search beyond it! I have told a few people about it though and I know at least a few others have joined this forum because of me lol. I will evangelize all day for Michael and this forum! I don't care! lol
This is exactly it. I’m on the MJ twitter community, which is huge. There’s many that know about the forum. I think they just prefer not to be on a forum (I understand the format isn’t for everyone). I’m sure there’s ones that don’t know about it (most likely the very younger ones) but I haven’t come across anyone that doesn’t. I forgot how I heard about this forum honestly it could’ve been twitter, tumblr, or I just came across it because I’m obsessed and Google about this man every day 💀 but I never went on it but I think there was a tweet about the forum or a tweet from the forum that made made me eventually take a look and I made an account in March.

I don’t come on here often, but when I do it’s probably for a few minutes lol I always feel a sense of tranquil when I come on. It’s a much better environment. MJ twitter is just full of drama: There’s a fight about everything if it’s not about music opinions, it’s about the allegations (which is triggering for me), or his personal life, or something a fan has said and it’s like my goodness 😭 I’m convinced it’s because they’re kids (sorry if that word offends any teens here) because it’s always minors that have that behavior. I’ve been looking for a better MJ community. Twitter and instagram aren’t the greatest communities. I wanted a community that felt as safe as the tumblr community I was in around 2011 (it died in like 2014 or something) but I kind of gave up hope lol then I finally came on here and it made me so happy because I really, really wanted a healthy mj fan environment that made me feel safe. I always say that one day I’m going to leave the mj twitter community and stay on here lol
I don't want this to sound dramatic or anything....and not to bring down the mood, but... (trigger warning?) I have a long, extensive history with sexual violence, exploitation, and abuse. I've been in therapy for years and have struggled so much with sexuality because of it. Obviously my relationship and other elements of my life have had a major impact on me healing more in recent years. However, my sexual obsession with Michael is the first sexual experience, and interest, I have had that has felt totally private and just like "mine" in probably my entire adult life. And it feels pure and beautiful and safe. It makes me feel in touch with myself in a way that doesn't have to involve anyone else. And it's not vulgar. I mean, my thoughts are vulgar obviously lol. But he was not a vulgar person in any way. He was classy, warm, and kind. Like I said, he makes me feel safe, while also blowing my mind apart. For such a long time sexuality, for me, was completely devoid of love, respect, sensuality, and it was just... something else entirely. I guess what I'm saying is that I've had an odd journey in life and I can't really explain myself well enough here for it to all make sense without being so far off the topic, or probably making people uncomfortable, so I just want to end by saying that it's been freeing and comforting to have this space.

Anyway, I love this thread. It brings me life in so many ways lol.
It’s okay to talk about it (from what I gather). I’m sorry to hear that you went through that. I also experienced sexual abuse (I’m a CSA victim, but it’s happened in my teen years also) and it’s not easy to cope with.

It’s actually nice to hear someone say he was their first sexual experience because I feel like I can relate to someone because he was my sexual awakening but I didn’t tell anyone because I thought they would think it’s comical. I was trying to figure out my sexuality when I was a kid. I knew I loved women, but very seldom I liked men. I assume my lack of attraction at the time may’ve been because of my past, but then I found Michael and WOW. Then I found the mj tumblr community with what we used to call mj pervs (all of you remind me of them LOL) and that was something else 💀 we were just like this thread and I think it was a good experience mentally because it helped me explore my sexuality more and figure myself out because I was almost convinced I mayve been lesbian lmao

Last edited:
This is exactly it. I’m on the MJ twitter community, which is huge some people and there’s many that know about the forum. I think they just prefer not to be on a forum (I understand the format isn’t for everyone). I’m sure there’s ones that don’t know about it (most likely the very younger ones) but I haven’t come across anyone that doesn’t. I forgot how I heard about this forum honestly it could’ve been twitter, tumblr, or I just came across it because I’m obsessed and Google about this man every day 💀 but I never went on it but I think there was a tweet about the forum or a tweet from the forum that made made me eventually take a look and I made an account in March.

I don’t come on here often, but when I do it’s probably for a few minutes lol I always feel a sense of tranquil when I come on. It’s a much better environment. MJ twitter is just full of drama: There’s a fight about everything if it’s not about music opinions, it’s about the allegations (which is triggering for me), or his personal life, or something a fan has said and it’s like my goodness 😭 I’m convinced it’s because they’re kids (sorry if that word offends any teens here) because it’s always minors that have that behavior. I’ve been looking for a better MJ community. Twitter and instagram aren’t the greatest communities. I wanted a community that felt as safe as the tumblr community I was in around 2011 (it died in like 2014 or something) but I kind of gave up hope lol then I finally came on here and it made me so happy because I really, really wanted a healthy mj fan environment that made me feel safe. I always say that one day I’m going to leave the mj twitter community and stay on here lol

I understand completely! I do have Twitter, but do not really use it at all personally. I started checking it out again recently solely for Michael related content, which is fun sometimes, but also annoying for the reasons you described. I will say, I am happy there are young people who go to bat SO hard for Michael. I also think there is something adorable about teenagers being in love with him lol. But I agree... I don't think Twitter, Instagram, or TikTok are the greatest communities, even though I think they are doing great things for his legacy. It's just important to remind myself sometimes that these are largely very young people and those platforms are more for them than for me (I'm in my early 30s). That helps me feel less annoyed lol.

This community however is just lovely. It feels so much more mature. There are serious discussions, great personalities, and people wanting to and willing to think deeply about Michael. Personally, I have not had a negative experience on here yet. So I think if it makes you feel tranquil, you should totally indulge in this one :love:

Oh, btw, I also Google Michael almost daily too lol. But sometimes I avoid it because one of the toughest things about being a Michael fan is sorting through the garbage and lies about him and discovering what is actually true. I don't think anyone has ever been used for clout as often as him -- how many people have made entire careers, or reached fame, solely because of what they say about him? It's crazy.

It’s okay to talk about it (from what I gather). I’m sorry to hear that you went through that. I also experienced sexual abuse (I’m a CSA victim, but it’s happened in my teen years also) and it’s not easy to cope with.

It’s actually nice to hear someone say he was their first sexual experience because I feel like I can relate to someone because he was my sexual awakening but I didn’t tell anyone because I thought they would think it’s comical. I was trying to figure out my sexuality when I was a kid. I knew I loved women, but very seldom I liked men. I assume my lack of attraction at the time may’ve been because of my past, but then I found Michael and WOW. Then I found the mj tumblr community with what we used to call mj pervs (all of you remind me of them LOL) and that was something else 💀 we were just like this thread and I think it was a good experience mentally because it helped me explore my sexuality more and figure myself out because I was almost convinced I mayve been lesbian lmao

Well first, I am so sorry that you are a CSA victim and that your experiences were ongoing. That is terrible. I can only imagine how triggering this community can be for you sometimes. You are not the first person I've met who described their sexual awakening with Michael in that way, though (including the questions about sexuality!). That is so fascinating....also I have definitely heard the MJ Perv term and I don't even care. I'm definitely one lol. The only thing I take issue with is if people manipulate photos of him (which I've seen in some "perv" spaces)... that is totally unnecessary because he was fucking perfect already lol. I don't know why you'd want him to be anything other than what he was!

I do want to clarify a couple things though - I am not a CSA survivor. But for the first decade of my adulthood I was heavily abused in some ongoing and extreme ways. I don't want to get into it (I already feel bad bringing it into such a sexy, wonderful thread!). But I want to just clarify that my Michael love is very recent (Jan of this year) and definitely not my first sexual anything... I guess what I'm saying is that for a very long time I had a very twisted mindset around sex and men etc. Years of therapy and a wonderful relationship later, I am much, much better. But I am still in the process of rediscovering my sexuality as an individual. Sexuality for me was very...extreme for a long time. So I think being SO awakened by this sexual attraction to this man, who was never explicit or vulgar, but who was incredibly sensual and erotic while also being incredibly gentle and kind... it's been rewriting some of the sexual scripts in my brain and resulted in a lot of fantasy, which had been wildly fun, private, and in that way healing.

GOD THIS IS HEAVY. Ugh lol.

I'm so sorry everyone! @divinity in motion ♡ if you ever want to chat about this privately more we totally can! Not that you can't reply to this here, I just don't want to bring down the mood haha.

I understand completely! I do have Twitter, but do not really use it at all personally. I started checking it out again recently solely for Michael related content, which is fun sometimes, but also annoying for the reasons you described. I will say, I am happy there are young people who go to bat SO hard for Michael. I also think there is something adorable about teenagers being in love with him lol. But I agree... I don't think Twitter, Instagram, or TikTok are the greatest communities, even though I think they are doing great things for his legacy. It's just important to remind myself sometimes that these are largely very young people and those platforms are more for them than for me (I'm in my early 30s). That helps me feel less annoyed lol.
No wonder that’s why I like you so much lol 30+ MJ fans have always have made me feel the safest! I surrounded myself with them when I was on my first online mj community which was tumblr in like 2011. I was always more comfortable around people who are 30 and up rather than my own age (24) or younger (quite like how Michael is with children). I think Gen Z are just unnecessarily mean people.

This community however is just lovely. It feels so much more mature. There are serious discussions, great personalities, and people wanting to and willing to think deeply about Michael. Personally, I have not had a negative experience on here yet. So I think if it makes you feel tranquil, you should totally indulge in this one :love:

Oh, btw, I also Google Michael almost daily too lol. But sometimes I avoid it because one of the toughest things about being a Michael fan is sorting through the garbage and lies about him and discovering what is actually true. I don't think anyone has ever been used for clout as often as him -- how many people have made entire careers, or reached fame, solely because of what they say about him? It's crazy.
I try my best to ignore it. I think I’ve gotten so immune to most of it because I’ve been seeing it over and over since I was younger. It’s always the same stuff, but sometimes it gets to me when people tweet certain things.

Well first, I am so sorry that you are a CSA victim and that your experiences were ongoing. That is terrible. I can only imagine how triggering this community can be for you sometimes. You are not the first person I've met who described their sexual awakening with Michael in that way, though (including the questions about sexuality!). That is so fascinating....also I have definitely heard the MJ Perv term and I don't even care. I'm definitely one lol. The only thing I take issue with is if people manipulate photos of him (which I've seen in some "perv" spaces)... that is totally unnecessary because he was fucking perfect already lol. I don't know why you'd want him to be anything other than what he was!
The manips are awful 😭 I don’t believe people make them much anymore, but around the time I was in tumblr they were really popular. It’s really weird they do that.

I do want to clarify a couple things though - I am not a CSA survivor. But for the first decade of my adulthood I was heavily abused in some ongoing and extreme ways. I don't want to get into it (I already feel bad bringing it into such a sexy, wonderful thread!). But I want to just clarify that my Michael love is very recent (Jan of this year) and definitely not my first sexual anything... I guess what I'm saying is that for a very long time I had a very twisted mindset around sex and men etc. Years of therapy and a wonderful relationship later, I am much, much better. But I am still in the process of rediscovering my sexuality as an individual. Sexuality for me was very...extreme for a long time. So I think being SO awakened by this sexual attraction to this man, who was never explicit or vulgar, but who was incredibly sensual and erotic while also being incredibly gentle and kind... it's been rewriting some of the sexual scripts in my brain and resulted in a lot of fantasy, which had been wildly fun, private, and in that way healing.

GOD THIS IS HEAVY. Ugh lol.

I'm so sorry everyone! @divinity in motion ♡ if you ever want to chat about this privately more we totally can! Not that you can't reply to this here, I just don't want to bring down the mood haha.
I understand you completely! It sounds it’s really tough going through an experience like that and I’m so happy Michael helped you!! I gotcha more talk about how hot he is less heavy stuff LOL

No wonder that’s why I like you so much lol 30+ MJ fans have always have made me feel the safest! I surrounded myself with them when I was on my first online mj community which was tumblr in like 2011. I was always more comfortable around people who are 30 and up rather than my own age (24) or younger (quite like how Michael is with children). I think Gen Z are just unnecessarily mean people.
Haha aww, that's sweet of you to say! I totally relate though. When I was in my 20s, most of my closer friends were much older than me (some in their 40s-50s or older). I always felt more comfortable with older people too. Now that I'm in my 30s though, I'm pretty much fine with everyone (one of the great thing about getting older lol). I'm actually a college professor so I spend A LOT of time with Gen Z and I have to be honest - I straight up love them lol. I get what you are saying about the meanness though. I hear about that a lot from them. They seem to deeply hate themselves (both as individuals and generationally) which makes me very sad. But I still adore them lol.
The manips are awful 😭 I don’t believe people make them much anymore, but around the time I was in tumblr they were really popular. It’s really weird they do that.
I do NOT understand...he was so fucking sexy already. Literally, why would anyone change anything?! Sometimes when I watch him I literally find myself saying out loud, "My god, you are perfect" or "he's so beautiful!!" or "he's so fucking sexy, I can't exist"... yes, these are actually things I audibly utter into the world with literally no one else around LOL
I understand you completely! It sounds it’s really tough going through an experience like that and I’m so happy Michael helped you!! I gotcha more talk about how hot he is less heavy stuff LOL
Happy to talk anytime via private messages though, if you want :)

@zinniabooklover

Just wanted to share that this morning I watched a little bit of Bribane '87 and nearly had a heart attack like 15 times. I only survived three songs, but MY GOD it was glorious...

Haha aww, that's sweet of you to say! I totally relate though. When I was in my 20s, most of my closer friends were much older than me (some in their 40s-50s or older). I always felt more comfortable with older people too. Now that I'm in my 30s though, I'm pretty much fine with everyone (one of the great thing about getting older lol). I'm actually a college professor so I spend A LOT of time with Gen Z and I have to be honest - I straight up love them lol. I get what you are saying about the meanness though. I hear about that a lot from them. They seem to deeply hate themselves (both as individuals and generationally) which makes me very sad. But I still adore them lol.
This is so awesome! What subject do you teach (if you don’t mind sharing)? I wish I was in my 30s becajse I’m studying to become a child therapist and probably won’t get there until then LOL. I love the career and can’t wait to follow Michael’s message and heal children. But I always said I’d be a college psychology professor if I didn’t want to do therapy anymore.
I do NOT understand...he was so fucking sexy already. Literally, why would anyone change anything?! Sometimes when I watch him I literally find myself saying out loud, "My god, you are perfect" or "he's so beautiful!!" or "he's so fucking sexy, I can't exist"... yes, these are actually things I audibly utter into the world with literally no one else around LOL

Happy to talk anytime via private messages though, if you want :)
Ofc, I’ll keep that in mind! You can also message me whenever <3

@zinniabooklover

Just wanted to share that this morning I watched a little bit of Bribane '87 and nearly had a heart attack like 15 times. I only survived three songs, but MY GOD it was glorious...
Earlier today I read Mikky Dee's account of going to see J5 in 1973. Amazing, fabulous, cannot recommend it enough. She saw them in Brisbane and since I am currently still wildly obsessed with Brisbane I found that fabulously exciting. No, it really doesn't take much to get me going, lol.

Glorious really is the word. I know he's on fire for BWT 1987 but Brisbane does seem to have something extra. Obvs, I haven't seen all the 1987 footage yet - it takes so long to get through a single show - but of what I've seen so far, Brisbane does seem to have got him revved up. Which I love. Maybe he just really liked Australia. He always did good interviews with Molly Meldrum.

This is so awesome! What subject do you teach (if you don’t mind sharing)? I wish I was in my 30s becajse I’m studying to become a child therapist and probably won’t get there until then LOL. I love the career and can’t wait to follow Michael’s message and heal children. But I always said I’d be a college psychology professor if I didn’t want to do therapy anymore.

Ofc, I’ll keep that in mind! You can also message me whenever <3

I teach English (don't judge my writing on here though... I don't proofread and I don't care much about grammar lol). Don't wish you were in your 30s! Enjoy your 20s! For me, the 30s are worlds better, but the 20s are invaluable. Also, teaching college is wonderful, but challenging. Happy to talk to you about that stuff, whenever. Being a children's therapist sounds like an amazing, fulfilling career choice :)

Earlier today I read Mikky Dee's account of going to see J5 in 1973. Amazing, fabulous, cannot recommend it enough. She saw them in Brisbane and since I am currently still wildly obsessed with Brisbane I found that fabulously exciting. No, it really doesn't take much to get me going, lol.

Glorious really is the word. I know he's on fire for BWT 1987 but Brisbane does seem to have something extra. Obvs, I haven't seen all the 1987 footage yet - it takes so long to get through a single show - but of what I've seen so far, Brisbane does seem to have got him revved up. Which I love. Maybe he just really liked Australia. He always did good interviews with Molly Meldrum.
Ohhh I am very excited to read that account! I just haven't had a chance to yet... I want a very detailed account about attending the Bad tour too. It blows my mind any fans would be bothered by hearing about other people's experiences of Michael live. While it may destroy me emotionally to know I will never have that experience, I crave to understand it so badly and I just want to know everything I can about it! Especially if it involves sweat... (yes, it always comes back to sweat).

As you know, I cannot live through a full BWT concert yet, so I've only seen isolated performances from different shows. However, I don't think any stand out to me as better really than each other on a whole, more just that I might prefer one version of a song in one show vs. another. I think the BWT was just fucking FIRE in every sense of the word. In Brisbane he just looks painfully delicious and sexy. I physically ache when I watch him perform. And his voice?! ohhhhh myyyyy goddddd set me on fire and throw me to the hounds!

Ohhh I am very excited to read that account! I just haven't had a chance to yet... I want a very detailed account about attending the Bad tour too. It blows my mind any fans would be bothered by hearing about other people's experiences of Michael live. While it may destroy me emotionally to know I will never have that experience, I crave to understand it so badly and I just want to know everything I can about it! Especially if it involves sweat... (yes, it always comes back to sweat).
.... especially if that sweat lands on someone ;)

@Mikky Dee Please write about your experience with Bad too!

Umm I could write an entire dissertation on each individual feature and it would not be enough. I’d have to invent a new language in the process though.
Agree. When I say 'we need to talk about it' I don't really know what I mean cos how do you do that? I *think* I mean, 'I want to talk about it' which isn't the same thing.

But his edges. There needs to be some discussion or recognition of them or something.

I don't know what I'm talking about.

Brisbane 1987. That's my final comment on this.

Agree. When I say 'we need to talk about it' I don't really know what I mean cos how do you do that? I *think* I mean, 'I want to talk about it' which isn't the same thing.

But his edges. There needs to be some discussion or recognition of them or something.

I don't know what I'm talking about.

Brisbane 1987. That's my final comment on this.
I completely understand this dilemma. I could replace a large portion of the topics I discuss every day with discussions of Michael’s individual physical features (or really anything about him) and I would be fine with that lol. Yet, on some level I don’t know how to talk about any of it either.

His edges are *incredible.* They almost do the same thing to me as the curls do, which is really saying something. I can’t believe I haven’t discussed them more. Just look at him…

I… I can’t even cope.

Ps: every time you sign off with Brisbane 1987 I die of laughter! I just want that to be your permanent signature, both on this forum and in life lol

Back