Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Dangerous5.jpg

This showed up on my desktop today (my screensaver is a rotation of MJ pictures that change daily)! Its just :love:, the hair, the outfit, hands, slight bulge and the pants :love:. (I am going to repeat myself 100th time), I just want to run my hands all over that soft fabric and feel the dancer's body under that 🤤🤤

iu

Look, this moment is my fave moment. It makes me cry, it makes me feel uplifted, it's one of my top fave dance parts from Michael ever. But it's also one of my Manhood moments. What can I say? It just is.

If I added up all the minutes I've spent replaying this exact moment I could probably live a whole extra life, lol.

I am not sure Im still human after those concerts, I check myself every day if Im actually alive hahaha
But serriously, what was it like when Human Nature started, and he did what's happening in those gifs? I know some are slowed down and zoomed, but was it just ok part of the show or all that crotch grabbing and rubbing and touching was as mind blowing ? I mean really, how did people survive that!!!

mjgif2.gif

But serriously, what was it like when Human Nature started, and he did what's happening in those gifs? I know some are slowed down and zoomed, but was it just ok part of the show or all that crotch grabbing and rubbing and touching was as mind blowing ? I mean really, how did people survive that!!!

mjgif2.gif
You know, human nature was perfect, cause he is not running around and I could see him good, he was just perfect. My eyes were pinned on him all of the concerts, follow him wherever he went and run to. I loved thriller too cause I could dance thriller when I was younger, and billie jean, the moonwalk, that I can still do but not as good as I used to be. But the grabbing...yes..I looked down there a lot too. hot as hell. Mostly looked at his face, eyes, and in the middle :) I cried during shows but cried my eyes out when he was finished and left every time.

Felt a bit sad earlier because of stuff I won't get into. So I decided to watch the Wembley Human Nature performance (not Dangerous Tour, I know, sooorry 😭😅) and now I feel a bit better. There's just always something about the way he sings that particular song LOL but I guess we all know the deal. 🥵😜

I admittedly took a bit of a tiny break from manhooding because I was getting severely mentally distracted. 😂 But it's definitely a better pastime than things that make you feel bad, even if it's accidental.

So no pics for now, but maybe sometime later. Lord knows I need some positivity.

Felt a bit sad earlier because of stuff I won't get into. So I decided to watch the Wembley Human Nature performance (not Dangerous Tour, I know, sooorry 😭😅) and now I feel a bit better. There's just always something about the way he sings that particular song LOL but I guess we all know the deal. 🥵😜
I am so with you! Wembley is my favorite performance of Human Nature! I love his voice, his look, his moves, his charisma, stage presence, CURLS, just every last thing.

I wish he had not removed Human Nature from his set list but I understand why he did. It's one of my favorites to watch live. So much so that I barely even listen to it because it just makes me want to watch him lol

I admittedly took a bit of a tiny break from manhooding because I was getting severely mentally distracted. 😂 But it's definitely a better pastime than things that make you feel bad, even if it's accidental.
You've just described my last 6 months hahaha constant manhooding can take over your life and it absolutely has taken over mine LOL

So no pics for now, but maybe sometime later. Lord knows I need some positivity.
I'm really sorry you were having a hard night! I hope you are doing a bit better now. If you need anything don't be shy about reaching out! 💕

I wish he had not removed Human Nature from his set list but I understand why he did.
oh why?

I am so happy he brought it back in Dangerous. (repeating myself) My life would have been so incomplete without watching Michael in the dangerous outfit running his hands all over his body and rubbing himself sensually during Human Nature :love: 🤤
mjgif4.gif

oh why?

I am so happy he brought it back in Dangerous. (repeating myself) My life would have been so incomplete without watching Michael in the dangerous outfit running his hands all over his body and rubbing himself sensually during Human Nature :love: 🤤
mjgif4.gif
No I meant I wish he has brought it into the HIStory tour too! But I assume he took it out because he was not singing live as much then.

I also love the Dangerous performances of it! It's always an incredible live performance no matter the era 😊

oh why?

mjgif4.gif
I shall  not comment on that finger.

I shall NOT.

But oh man. 🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥

AND THAT ONE GOLD PANTS GIF IS VERY DISTRACTING, gosh darnit. 😂 🤣 I simply can't not look!

Back