Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

It was sort of replaced by ITC ;)
c025e3b63793608a8efd5d010b344d9a.gif
This moment both soothes and destroys me. Everything about it is torture 🤤 🥵

Just saw this (very blurry) clip of him performing BOTDF and he's so wild Im sooooo in love (among other things! Ha!)

I have seen this once or twice before but is there any better quality anyone is aware of?! I NEED IT!!

Last edited:
This moment both soothes and destroys me. Everything about it is torture 🤤 🥵

Just saw this (very blurry) clip of him performing BOTDF and he's so wild Im sooooo in love (among other things! Ha!)

I have seen this once or twice before but is there any better quality anyone is aware of?! I NEED IT!!
Oh ya! There is a slightly better version of this because I have this photo. But I did a search a whole back and there are no pro recordings
history-tour-blood-on-the-dancefloor-b.jpg

BRINGING ME TO MY KNEES
MJ3.jpg

I feel the need for more curls.

No one sexier has ever graced this planet, I swear to God it's true...

I've been so quiet on the Manhood thread lately because, as I was telling Zinnia somewhere else, I am 'manhooding' like 24 fucking 7 these days and it's EXHAUSTING... my wildness about this man has NO FUCKING CHILL and I have to start teaching again next week and I have no idea how I'm going to pull it off and be human at all but I gotta! I HAVE GOT TO.

I do have a bunch of gifs and photos from this recent surrender to total debauchery so I will be sharing those when I can manage to function enough to do so...until then...

I really love Michael Jackson, you guys. Like, a lot. Like, too much probably. Like, I might need help.

I think I can speak for many of us 'we agree' :)

I really love Michael Jackson, you guys. Like, a lot. Like, too much probably. Like, I might need help.
No you are just having normal reaction to out of this world beauty and sexyness and talent all combined together 😲. It's the people who can't see it who need help!!

I think I can speak for many of us 'we agree' :)
This is how I know I belong here and have come to the right place lol. Hilarious how a few of us stumbled in here earlier this year so timid about our opinion of Michael. Look how far we have come! 😂

No you are just having normal reaction to out of this world beauty and sexyness and talent all combined together 😲. I
YES!! This is a normal human reaction to too much of everything coming from one person!!! I was telling @Jesionka earlier that with how otherworldy his talent was in all areas - singing, dancing, producing, performance, fashion - it is just logical to recognize that he was just as otherworldy in his sex appeal :)

t's the people who can't see it who need help!!
I feel sorry for them! All of them!

BRINGING ME TO MY KNEES

I've been so quiet on the Manhood thread lately because, as I was telling Zinnia somewhere else, I am 'manhooding' like 24 fucking 7 these days and it's EXHAUSTING... my wildness about this man has NO FUCKING CHILL and I have to start teaching again next week and I have no idea how I'm going to pull it off and be human at all but I gotta! I HAVE GOT TO.

I do have a bunch of gifs and photos from this recent surrender to total debauchery so I will be sharing those when I can manage to function enough to do so...until then...

LOL honestly girl I'm with you a bit. 🤣 Though in my case, this level of fangirling isn't really new to me (though it is in relation to Michael) but it does get a little intense sometimes! Remember when I was extremely distracted a while back? Yeahhhhh...😅😂🤣

Honestly I should post some more pictures! I really should go on the hunt again. 👀 Maybe I might just repost some from elsewhere again. Or even this very thread, lol.

LOL honestly girl I'm with you a bit. 🤣 Though in my case, this level of fangirling isn't really new to me (though it is in relation to Michael) but it does get a little intense sometimes! Remember when I was extremely distracted a while back? Yeahhhhh...😅😂🤣

Honestly I should post some more pictures! I really should go on the hunt again. 👀 Maybe I might just repost some from elsewhere again. Or even this very thread, lol.
I absolutely relate lol :ROFLMAO:

Yes more pictures lol!

This fan girling is just what life is now for me and has been for months and months. However, Michael was my first (ha! If only... ) celebrity crush/love/spiritual-sexual-romantic-partner-of-unholy-proportions, so I still can't find any rationality behind my own madness and I fear I never will.

Yes, please. I rarely post things bc I'm a mess, but I enjoy being destroyed by everyone around me lol

Back