Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

tumblr_lck9b420oB1qd37nbo1_500.gif

gif-spuffy-gif-slower.gif

I thought that one GIF was lovely but a bit too fast, so I slowed it down. Does this look better? 🤔
Might try it with other GIFs too if people want it.
She hasn't done it for a while but @Hiker always used to slow down the gifs. At least the ones I posted. Most gifs are too fast, I think. Even the ones that are not artificially speeded up. You don't want them to be so slow they drag but you do need time to focus on all that gloriousness.

In this one, it's his eyes. You need time to appreciate the fire in his eyes.

She hasn't done it for a while but @Hiker always used to slow down the gifs. At least the ones I posted. Most gifs are too fast, I think. Even the ones that are not artificially speeded up. You don't want them to be so slow they drag but you do need time to focus on all that gloriousness.

In this one, it's his eyes. You need time to appreciate the fire in his eyes.
I feel like the default speeds work well for video, with sound and whatnot, but not so much as a GIF. With GIFs you only have the visuals, so you need time to "take it all in", so to speak. With video you at least have the rhythm of the songs, or other sound that might be playing.

Plus, I mean... slow and sensual... Hey, I'm not complaining. 🤤

Today's urgent announcement.

Photos of Michael with short hair have taken over my life, my brain, my thinking power and my ability to locate the biscuit tin.

In further breaking news, I find I am questioning why Michael ever felt the need to grow his hair long. This has never happened before. I don't know how to process this. I repeat, it has never happened before. It feels weird. Like, bonkers!

It might be a case for Special Agent Armed & Dangerous. This situation needs to be contained.

Thank you, ladies. Thank you for your patience!

Photos of Michael with short hair have taken over my life, my brain, my thinking power and my ability to locate the biscuit tin.

In further breaking news, I find I am questioning why Michael ever felt the need to grow his hair long. This has never happened before. I don't know how to process this. I repeat, it has never happened before. It feels weird. Like, bonkers!

It might be a case for Special Agent Armed & Dangerous. This situation needs to be contained.

Ehhhh I'm still Team Long Hair. 😅 At least for the latter part of his career. Either that or Team Afro. Then again I just like men with long hair, lol.

I think I am the only one that supports you, but thats because I understand how deeply his hair style can change EVERYTHING. And I am so deeply attracted to his bone structure which is so emphasized when he has short curly hair... Thriller era short curls, especially, are unfathomably sexy to me. But I also loooove the HIStory era short curls too 🥵 🥵 🥵 while I will always prefer the specific length of his Bad era curls over everything, I very much appreciate the difference the shorter hair makes work emphasizing other elements of his beauty!

I think I am the only one that supports you, but thats because I understand how deeply his hair style can change EVERYTHING. And I am so deeply attracted to his bone structure which is so emphasized when he has short curly hair... Thriller era short curls, especially, are unfathomably sexy to me. But I also loooove the HIStory era short curls too 🥵 🥵 🥵 while I will always prefer the specific length of his Bad era curls over everything, I very much appreciate the difference the shorter hair makes work emphasizing other elements of his beauty!
Mm, it's not so much looking for support. I think it was more, my mind *was* boggled, good and proper, lol. It was practically falling out of my ears. Hence my utter failure to process what is happening (it's not over, yet, lol). I do think the short hair could end up just taking over. I keep seeing photos of Michael with long hair and thinking, 'really? You did that?'.

For me what is so interesting is the way new stuff sort of loops back and connects up with old stuff. Memories or reactions from back then get woven into new reactions and thoughts which is what is happening here. Like a tapestry or a dance. Fascinating.

Michael and his short hair. It's fierce!

P.S. Not changing my siggy, though. That will never happen. My devotion to my siggy is ... well, I am sadly monolingual. I would need at least six more languages at my disposal to be able to do it justice. :ROFLMAO:

The siggy stays! 🥰

Last edited:

*salutes* Reporting for duty lol!

My word that literally goes back and forth for me...his hair...any length renders me speechless. :love:🥵

I absolutely agree to this doll, his bone structure is just breathtakingly beautiful, even with short curly hair...all of this just has me like this lol
Desperately-Seeking-Susan-Summer-GIF-Find-Share-on-GIPHY.gif

Mm, it's not so much looking for support. I think it was more, my mind *was* boggled, good and proper, lol. It was practically falling out of my ears. Hence my utter failure to process what is happening (it's not over, yet, lol). I do think the short hair could end up just taking over. I keep seeing photos of Michael with long hair and thinking, 'really? You did that?'.

For me what is so interesting is the way new stuff sort of loops back and connects up with old stuff. Memories or reactions from back then get woven into new reactions and thoughts which is what is happening here. Like a tapestry or a dance. Fascinating.

Michael and his short hair. It's fierce!

P.S. Not changing my siggy, though. That will never happen. My devotion to my siggy is ... well, I am sadly monolingual. I would need at least six more languages at my disposal to be able to do it justice. :ROFLMAO:

The siggy stays! 🥰
Amen to this whole thing dear! 🤣😍👏

@wendijane posted this. Then @staywild23 lost it and said this ... "GORGEOUS! I am telling you, that Dangerous outfit is really starting to do things to me..." Upthread sw23 had already said this ... permanently on fire and desperately desperate...

"Desperately desperate" - I love that.

Btw, not meaning to pick on sw23. I was looking for other stuff and this beautiful photo and sw's mad ramblings jumped out at me. Manhood just contains SO much. There's the Manhood thing - which I don't do so much, anymore - but I also find so much other stuff on here - stuff that's funny or interesting or whatever. Manhood is a multi-tasking thread, lol.

Then @staywild23 lost it and said this ... "GORGEOUS! I am telling you, that Dangerous outfit is really starting to do things to me..."
Oh I missed that moment! The dangerous outfit does this to everyone, some just don't know it 🤤🔥🤤🎆🤤
ezgif-5-068a184920.gif

Hiker did a great job slowing this one down.
My G.O.D.!!! The way those hips and abs move, no other outfit can show that fineness, seductiveness 🤤🔥🤤🎆🎇

Back