Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

IMG_8004.jpg

it doesn't fit... i know but i think its really .....👑
I've posted quite a bit of stuff here that I'm quite sure the others didn't think was Manhood at all. I even once posted a photo of Michael taken from behind. I can't remember when I did that so I probably won't be able to find it, lol. Anyway, I posted it and it was met with deathly silence, IIRC. :ROFLMAO:

wend, I might nick this one for the jeans thread. 🥰

Hi Wendi :) Yes, it is. It's from a photoshoot around the Bad era by Greg Gorman, whom also took this photo, and many others.
Unseen11.jpg
How are you doing?
Thank you for this info ! aah ...see i prefer the lace photo , the other , as nice as it is - is like something im not meant to see otherwise lol

I've posted quite a bit of stuff here that I'm quite sure the others didn't think was Manhood at all. I even once posted a photo of Michael taken from behind. I can't remember when I did that so I probably won't be able to find it, lol. Anyway, I posted it and it was met with deathly silence, IIRC. :ROFLMAO:

Aee now , taken from the back -I like that, im always saying the back of him is as perfect as the front. its the shoulders- the frame -that and silhouettes . he really makes those pretty. You are quite welcome i just think its ...i dont know , maybe we are seeing things some people cant lol or , maybe im just losing it lol and i realise it doesnt fit in this thread so im so glad it can go in the jeans thread . my oh my theres a thread for every thing.

im coming out of this thread now hahaha 🤭

Aee now , taken from the back -I like that, im always saying the back of him is as perfect as the front. its the shoulders- the frame -that and silhouettes .
I've just been trying to find it. I love revisiting photos but I can't really remember what this one was like so it's hard to search for it. Tried to remember what I wrote underneath it but that hasn't helped. It was a lovely photo and it wasn't anyone else's idea of Manhood but that's all I can remember. The frustration! Gah!

tumblr_m49g8zBcFx1rqlws2o1_500.jpg

Look, I get it, OK? This one might not seem remotely Manhood. And I didn't find it on this thread. But, I swear, the second I saw it my heart almost stopped. Then I lost it so much I actually popped myself completely out of the internet and had to log back in again.

I swear, this photo is doing things ... 🥵
wend, I just found it! Complete fluke!!

@wendijane @zinniabooklover

I think we've established that one woman's "calming photos of Michael" is another woman's "raving-'manhood'-lunacy" photo...

No photos of Michael are safe, is my point. I challenge anyone to find a Thriller/Bad photo that doesn't send me into an absolute frenzy. Same can almost be said for all eras, if I'm really being honest with myself lol.

@wendijane @zinniabooklover

I think we've established that one woman's "calming photos of Michael" is another woman's "raving-'manhood'-lunacy" photo...
oh we did. We did establish that. I wasn't criticising anyone. In fact, cannot remember if it was def this particular photo that was met with deathly silence or a different one. I'm being melodramatic in my vocab choices here. That said, with this photo of Michael from behind that I posted, I could totally understand if someone thought it was beautiful, say, but not particularly Manhood. We all have such different reactions. I already said upthread that Michael's shoulders make me feel very 🥵 but also ❤️ totally 💔 with a bit of 😢

In the end though I mostly feel 🥰 about his shoulders. It's all so fascinating.

No photos of Michael are safe, is my point.
Excellent point. It would have been quicker if I had just said that, lol.

I challenge anyone to find a Thriller/Bad photo that doesn't send me into an absolute frenzy.
I literally look at Bad era photos wondering 'is this the one? Can she remain indifferent to this one?' And I know you just can't. 🤣

Same can almost be said for all eras, if I'm really being honest with myself lol.
Self-awareness is a very good thing.

oh we did. We did establish that. I wasn't criticising anyone.
Oh, I know :) I just find it all very funny!

In fact, cannot remember if it was def this particular photo that was met with deathly silence or a different one. I'm being melodramatic in my vocab choices here.
That's my every interaction lol

That said, with this photo of Michael from behind that I posted, I could totally understand if someone thought it was beautiful, say, but not particularly Manhood. We all have such different reactions.
I hear you completely! Some photos are obvious 'manhood' choices... but others are more subtle. I don't know. If I measured what belongs in 'manhood' based on my own personal feelings, this entire forum would probably crash lol. However, I personally love seeing what kind of photos and gifs have that effect on people. It's super interesting to me!

Michael is one sexy, dynamic, beautiful man... there is simply no categorizing him :)

I already said upthread that Michael's shoulders make me feel very 🥵 but also ❤️ totally 💔 with a bit of 😢
Oh God, I understand this completely. Though I'm like an unleashed animal whenever his curls come up, sometimes curls pictures make me feel all the heartbreak in the world for a reason I can't even explain. Sometimes they may me fall apart in love. Most of the time they make me want to light myself on fire lol

Btw, I love your emoji explanations 😂

In the end though I mostly feel 🥰 about his shoulders. It's all so fascinating.
aww I understand!

Now, question -- what is your emoji response to Michael blinking or tucking his hair? Is that just the world exploding and ceasing to exist?

I literally look at Bad era photos wondering 'is this the one? Can she remain indifferent to this one?' And I know you just can't. 🤣
😂 😂 😂

You know the scary part? Thriller is rapidly morphing into a 2nd Bad. No, it is not taking Bad's place, or diminishing my feelings about Bad. Nothing ever could. My feelings and reactions to Bad are still unhinged. But this is why it's so scary...

CAN I SURVIVE IF TWO ERAS DESTROY ME IN EQUAL MEASURE?! 😮

If I measured what belongs in 'manhood' based on my own personal feelings, this entire forum would probably crash lol.
Indeed. Although I don't think you would break the board, I think you'd break the entire internet. It would be epic, lol.

Now, question -- what is your emoji response to Michael blinking or tucking his hair? Is that just the world exploding and ceasing to exist?
Funny you should ask. Just the other day I was revisiting some of my fave 'blinking / tucking' gifs. And reflecting on the utter unsuitability of *any* selection of emojis to capture my reactions.

However ... BREAKING NEWS ... we have a new, exciting development. Thanks to you, as it happens.

On another thread you said this:

"Now I'm some sort of evaporated being ... "

And there it is. A new 'wildism' that perfectly captures the effect that the 'blinking / tucking' has on me. There is nothing more I need to say. I am a street witch. But I am also an evaporated being. I am content to be so.

You know the scary part? Thriller is rapidly morphing into a 2nd Bad. No, it is not taking Bad's place, or diminishing my feelings about Bad. Nothing ever could. My feelings and reactions to Bad are still unhinged. But this is why it's so scary...
Totally understand this. Kinda sorta having a similar thing. Much tinier than your thing, obvs. I'm not - and never will be, I never could be - at your level of 'wildness'. But I get where you're coming from.

CAN I SURVIVE IF TWO ERAS DESTROY ME IN EQUAL MEASURE?! 😮
It's like a scientific experiment or something. Maybe if we'd had this at school I'd have been more interested, lol. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Meanwhile I'm over here drooling like a madwoman over Dangerous era Michael. I've been experiencing this immense attraction to those Dangerous era curly hair strands hanging in Michael's face as of late. Could those be considered "forehead curls"...? 🤔 Well either way, they have me all 🤤🥵 as of late. Hoooo man! 😍 And don't even get me started on the Panther Dance. That one always gets me off my rocker. 🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦🔥🔥🔥

The Bad era will forever be super dear to my heart, but I guess Dangerous era is my own personal "2nd Bad" lol. But I also think all Michaels are good Michaels, and Thriller era... Oh man, I remember the panting right after Billie Jean at Motown 25...🥵🤤 Don't even get me started on that one either! And certain moments during the Victory Tour... Mmm 🤤

Honestly, as soon as Michael became an adult, he was just so fine. And he stayed that way his entire life. There were certain things about him that never changed... The lip bites, his gentlemanly nature, his cute shyness (UGH!!!! It kills me!!), his dancing skill... 🤤 And his genuine love for all people! That's hot too in its own way, haha.

No pictures for now, maybe I should go looking again. 👀😍

Meanwhile I'm over here drooling like a madwoman over Dangerous era Michael. I've been experiencing this immense attraction to those Dangerous era curly hair strands hanging in Michael's face as of late. Could those be considered "forehead curls"...? 🤔
Dangerous era Michael for sure is beyond awesome. Although I would say, 1990's Michael. He's such a rock star through the whole decade. The photos and footage from the Grevin Museum in April 1997 are just so lovely. Rock star but lovely. That said the whole 'short hair' thing still has me in a complete tizz just now. Plus, I now - right now, this instant - feel the need for a Bad photo!

Michael-Jackson-michael-jackson-38794110-353-257.gif

I've been spending a lot of time with this one lately.

I CANNOT FUCKING COPE!!!

Those curls... I cannot even explain for the life of me these curls and my ever-growing obsession! As much as I can write endlessly about Michael, he constantly confronts me with the challenge to come up with new ways to express how I feel about him. The problem is that not a single word or phrase I've ever said captures it. He is beyond my abilities. JUST LOOK AT HIM. Jfc. This is why I need expletives 😂

He is so beautiful and it devastates the fuck out of me in the best possible way 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵🥵 🥵 🥵🥵 🥵 🥵🥵 🥵 🥵🥵 🥵 🥵

I really need to look into the legality of marrying a 35 year old forehead curl... if people can buy houses over Zoom, surely this is a possibility, right?
Yes ! yes its perfectly sane my dear lol I get to marry his wrists then... 🤭
That to me is manhood. ... that makes me tick- tick- tick and when he slams the doors (in ITC)and that "bit" falls off ..all those beautiful silhouettes, the accent , His pronunciation of certain words - that's manhood. lol
i'm coming out the wonderful thread now lol

You know, it's that we already have a Hands thread, else I'd be jokingly suggesting a Wrists thread. 🤣
I've already declared my love for Michael's wrists many times. Can't remember if there's a thread or not. I'm sure I must have looked for one. His wrists slay me but, as ever, we're talking 🥵 ❤️ 😭

You know, the usual, lol. All over the place!

Oh my god! yes! that expression!
You know, it's that we already have a Hands thread, else I'd be jokingly suggesting a Wrists thread. 🤣
FYI, peeps

P.S. Not Manhood related, obvs, but this just happened to be the first thread I landed on. My brain is frazzled with the news about this podcast. Brain's gone, lol.

Last edited:
Back