Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

9c79a6ebd14bfcf54e9c4d2c1f28dc59.gif

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Today's announcement.

Listening to 'Is It Scary'.

I don't think it's possible for me to love him more than I do when I'm listening to this song.

Thank you, ladies.

The End.
a whole mood!

mTx2g.gif

Manhood. Swagger. Bad Era. So many options ...
there are so many moments like these where we can't really see Michael's hairstyle. In this gif he really looks like younger Off The Wall Michael

I love how no one in this thread reacted to this picture, LMAO! Michael is dropping the real nude pictures, and the fandom is too shocked to react 🀭 My favorite part in this picture will always be his hands, I'm sorry for being weird

I can't remember anymore who made this picture here from the real picture:

1668874113657.png

But I saw this and thought "This fan gets me, focusing on the REAL important parts" πŸ€ͺ

I think we've established that one woman's "calming photos of Michael" is another woman's "raving-'manhood'-lunacy" photo...
True, true! 🀭

Michael-Jackson-michael-jackson-38794110-353-257.gif

I've been spending a lot of time with this one lately.
curls + hat 😏

I CANNOT FUCKING COPE!!!

Those curls... I cannot even explain for the life of me these curls and my ever-growing obsession! As much as I can write endlessly about Michael, he constantly confronts me with the challenge to come up with new ways to express how I feel about him. The problem is that not a single word or phrase I've ever said captures it. He is beyond my abilities. JUST LOOK AT HIM. Jfc. This is why I need expletives πŸ˜‚

He is so beautiful and it devastates the fuck out of me in the best possible way πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅
7623278743080564b751a0db2f977259.jpg

Hey @Lacra

The Greg Gorman photo - It doesn't shock me but it doesn't interest me, either, and I really don't have anything more to say about it than that. It's been on Manhood before. People don't seem to love it a whole lot.

Photos where you can't see Michael properly, I love them. I call them my 'arty' photos. They are not really arty but I don't know how else to describe them.

Michael's hands - there is a whole thread. In fact, I think there were 3 and Hiker merged them. His hands are so eloquent and artistic and expressive. Beautiful.

Pictures that are just innocent scarf pics, but I love them so much

bcea7933059a5a218c022c501de9590e.jpg

Erfmb-JXUAMaWMM.jpg

also this moment
the most important moment in every MJ video ever:
tumblr_e362cd6c8a58d7eea6800f5dbbc2d71b_c44e4f71_400 (2).gif

Okay, Black or White has other important moments too (important for this thread LMAO), but this one is my favorite 🀭

I love how no one in this thread reacted to this picture, LMAO! Michael is dropping the real nude pictures, and the fandom is too shocked to react 🀭 My favorite part in this picture will always be his hands, I'm sorry for being weird
oh, I have very mixed feelings about this one. First when I saw it on internet, I was sure it was a fake, Michael was always so private. Then after reading the story about the photographer, I got convinced that it's real ....... There is a lot going on here, and I was totally prepared to drool over it ..... but, somehow don't find it sexy. The facial expression is all wrong! This could have been such a bomb! but I don't know what was the context, what was going on. Instead of saying "I am sexy and I know it", which is Michael's default fully clothed self, this is saying something else.
So yeah, silence and confusion rather than shock.

oh, I have very mixed feelings about this one. First when I saw it on internet, I was sure it was a fake, Michael was always so private. Then after reading the story about the photographer, I got convinced that it's real ....... There is a lot going on here, and I was totally prepared to drool over it ..... but, somehow don't find it sexy. The facial expression is all wrong! This could have been such a bomb! but I don't know what was the context, what was going on. Instead of saying "I am sexy and I know it", which is Michael's default fully clothed self, this is saying something else.
So yeah, silence and confusion rather than shock.
I feel you! This pic in bad quality always just confused the hell out of everyone. I think Karen talked about having the other pictures from this session. Is the lightning and Michael's expression on the other pictures different? I wish we could see them. My "shocked" was also just a joke, because I totally get it. :ROFLMAO: Still makes me chuckle

Back