Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Michael-Jackson-Come-Together-michael-jackson-16079613-500-430.gif

Thought i might share with my dear Mature Era fans. 😉
Thanks muchly! we appreciate it
annnd one for me lol and others!

I was locked out of my account for several days because I forgot my password and tried too many times to get back in. But I am back! Hallelujah!!

I will admit though, it's quite possible I did more 'Michaeling' in those last few days than I've done in months. I'm lost somewhere in a relatively unhinged state. I am not sure if I am at peak obsession or not, but I'm pretty fucking hopeless at this point (stacks -- I mean stacks upon virtual stacks -- of ungraded essays, if only they knew why, lord have mercy).

I intend to catch up on this thread/this entire board, but I don't even know where to begin. So I will focus on this... the most important thing I've seen all day, and the light of my entire life at the moment...

SEXY-michael-jackson-11800354-400-329.gif

Nobody saw this one before right...and I didnt send it before right hahahahaha Lol
( its the...5,6,7 th time? haha)

There's simply no coming back from this.

I was locked out of my account for several days because I forgot my password and tried too many times to get back in. But I am back! Hallelujah!!

I will admit though, it's quite possible I did more 'Michaeling' in those last few days than I've done in months. I'm lost somewhere in a relatively unhinged state. I am not sure if I am at peak obsession or not, but I'm pretty fucking hopeless at this point (stacks -- I mean stacks upon virtual stacks -- of ungraded essays, if only they knew why, lord have mercy).

I intend to catch up on this thread/this entire board, but I don't even know where to begin. So I will focus on this... the most important thing I've seen all day, and the light of my entire life at the moment...

omg staywild!!! hi man! i missed you so much!!! :((

I'm so glad you're back doll! Oh lord yes, trying to catch up on all of this has been quite the trek!

🥵🥵🥵

omg staywild!!! hi man! i missed you so much!!! :((
I'm so glad you're back doll!
ahhhh you both make me feel so loved! Bless you! I am touched 😍

I thought about messaging Gaz on Facebook, but then I was like, ummm... is this God's (or Michael's, ha!) way of being like 'you got a problem and maybe you need an intervention'? So I just sort of embraced it, which of course led to me watching/listening/fantasizing about/and losing all dignity to Michael 1000x more than normal, which is saying a lot since he basically dominates my life already 😂

Will this forum save me from myself, or lead me to further ruin?! Time will only tell.

Oh lord yes, trying to catch up on all of this has been quite the trek!

🥵🥵🥵
Girl, I don't even know where to start. And I still haven't graded any papers today!!! gahh...

On my god @staywild23 , missed you here and at the parties. I was wondering if you are ok or just busy.
The Michael looking at you, is just the type of content we need! I would probably faint, and even if I did not, I would pretend so that he will have to catch me ;)

Back