Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

oh, I have very mixed feelings about this one. First when I saw it on internet, I was sure it was a fake, Michael was always so private. Then after reading the story about the photographer, I got convinced that it's real ....... There is a lot going on here, and I was totally prepared to drool over it ..... but, somehow don't find it sexy. The facial expression is all wrong! This could have been such a bomb! but I don't know what was the context, what was going on. Instead of saying "I am sexy and I know it", which is Michael's default fully clothed self, this is saying something else.
So yeah, silence and confusion rather than shock.
By the look at his face....I don't know...like he is forced to do it. And not enjoy it one bit. Indeed, rather see him smiling fully clothed then sad and naked...

Two earlier threads about the Greg Gorman photo. I haven't read all the comments bc I don't like the photo. It was part of an exhibition by the photographer. He did the famous 'tarantula' photo and a few others. Think he also did the black lace photo that never got used for Bad.

Definitely agreed that the Greg Gorman photo looks... different? I do believe it's real for the record, there's no reason why it wouldn't be, but you can tell it's something Michael didn't usually do. It doesn't have the same energy of most of his other photo shoots. I feel similarly about that one shoot for Invincible that got rejected (I can see why... admittedly it wasn't quite my thing). This photo... I don't "hate" it, but it's also not my favorite. It's not even the lack of clothing, but more so his facial expression? There's something different about it. Other people have pointed this out too, and I have to agree.

Meanwhile, I saw them talking about the Dirty Diana photo shoot in one of those threads @zinniabooklover linked... now that is what I'm talking about! 🀀 πŸ₯΅ πŸ’¦ πŸ”₯ Michael was definitely much more in his element in that one, same with the other photos and clips that often get posted here. He looks confident, as if he knows exactly what he's doing. Full "girls love cake"-mode. It's very, very sexy, but part of that sexiness is because it isn't "too much", let alone out of the ordinary for him. His visible confidence also adds to that sexiness. Same with the Panther Dance or Come Together, he knew exactly what he was doing, and it shows!

I guess I like it when Michael oozes confidence in his photos, videos, on stage, etc. That assertive "rock star" look, to let us all remember that he's still the King. And what a King! :love: 🀀

I guess I like it when Michael oozes confidence in his photos, videos, on stage, etc. That assertive "rock star" look, to let us all remember that he's still the King. And what a King! :love: 🀀
Just imagine that photo with his head thrown back, showing all kinds of neck and chin, curls running down his back, eyes closed, supermodel expression, and we have got a winner 🀀🀀

Just imagine that photo with his head thrown back, showing all kinds of neck and chin, curls running down his back, eyes closed, supermodel expression, and we have got a winner 🀀🀀

Do you mean like this?

Bad-Tour-Silver-Shirt-Second-Leg-michael-jackson-19511664-922-1280.jpg

yes! Just imagine this photo with this head, and now we are talking

IMG-8004.jpg

Sorry, @Hiker, it's a NO!!!!!!! from me re that Greg Gorman photo. I think it's awful. Some people really, really love it. I am not one of those people. :eek:

<runs away very fast!>

*looks around, hands in pockets whistling* lol :ROFLMAO:
In regards to that Greg Gorman photo....I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that it is real?? I can tell that definitely looks like something that is super duper rare and yet so puzzling, yet kind of off...but I cannot help but stare lol am I really losing my mind here? :ROFLMAO:

Anywho lol, my weird internal moment over lol time for some of this!
bwairpanther.jpg

curvinmjgif.gif

grrrsexyface.jpg

πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ I'm ok now hahaha :ROFLMAO:

*looks around, hands in pockets whistling* lol :ROFLMAO:
In regards to that Greg Gorman photo....I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that it is real?? I can tell that definitely looks like something that is super duper rare and yet so puzzling, yet kind of off...but I cannot help but stare lol am I really losing my mind here? :ROFLMAO:
It's real :)

Back