Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

gallery-7-720-521568.jpg

Oh this is one of my favourite dance move 🤩🤩 🤤🤤 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Originally posted by KgB in 2021 on Gold Pants thread. Original caption:

"UM GUYS --- I....did it just.......
for research purposes I urgently need to know what show this was LOLOL."

Image and comment posted purely on an FYI basis. I'm sure everyone is *much* too busy just now to be scrutinising this, lol.

cONUksu.gif
What are we witnessing here 🤔🧐🧐 Mikezilla acting on its own? Mike saying hello with Mikezilla??? What is going on!!! Can someone explain it to me!!! 🥵 🥵 🥵

What are we witnessing here 🤔🧐🧐 Mikezilla acting on its own? Mike saying hello with Mikezilla??? What is going on!!! Can someone explain it to me!!! 🥵 🥵 🥵
I can definitely see something with Mikezilla there...;)🥵 lord he was being so smooth about it too damn!

Wish I could help you, lol. I was innocently browsing while waiting for the banana bread to do it's thing and found this.

I thought to myself, 'Gosh, this is all rather odd.'

It's certainly unexpected!

So I thought you girls might like to see it and, y'know, try to figure out what in the hell we are witnessing, lol.

Bc I don't freakin' know. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Wish I could help you, lol. I was innocently browsing while waiting for the banana bread to do it's thing and found this.

I thought to myself, 'Gosh, this is all rather odd.'

It's certainly unexpected!

So I thought you girls might like to see it and, y'know, try to figure out what in the hell we are witnessing, lol.

Bc I don't freakin' know. :ROFLMAO:
My thoughts exactly lol I'm over here investigating what is going on :ROFLMAO:

Gahhh I love banana bread lol

My thoughts exactly lol I'm over here investigating what is going on :ROFLMAO:
I did hope my top Agent would apply her Ninja skills to this. Bc I ain't got anything to bring to the table!!

Not even the banana bread, lol. New recipe, not sure about it. Might just go back to Nigella, lol.

Gahhh I love banana bread lol
Mm, see above. :ROFLMAO:

Please never ever retire, we need that Manhood energy!!

🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦🔥🔥🔥
ooh, I dunno! I think I'm safer sticking to banana bread and Heart Melter photos, lol. I understand what's going on over there. For example, I'm not sure if these qualify as Manhood but I'm posting them anyway bc I think you're into Ghosts. Think I got that right.

iu

Last edited:
ooh, I dunno! I think I'm safer sticking to banana bread and Heart Melter photos, lol. I understand what's going on over there. For example, I'm not sure if these qualify as Manhood but I'm posting them anyway bc I think you're into Ghosts. Think I got that right.

iu
Ooh I am very much into Ghosts! Maestro Mike... 🤤 🥵 💦 🔥

...I could be making a dumb joke that'll probably ruin banana bread forever for you, so I won't. 😅

when man do this with their breast, michael is doin it with his tigh, move the mikezilla without hands,. the man is magic. a magic wand he can move with no hands, but a hip shake. holyfuck. im brabbling again.

Back