Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - "R" Rated Content

OMG. I remember the first time I watched that video.
I about died. When he did that I was like :bugeyed.
*No way. Someone tell me he didnt just ask for a :censored: omfgjfc he did!*

:eek:mg: What video?! And what did he say?!?! :bugeyed

:eek:mg: What video?! And what did he say?!?! :bugeyed

:lol: :lol: The Brazilian video of TDCAU.
He didn't say it out loud! His body language screamed it. Look at the pix I posted a few posts up and tell me what he wants. :ph34r::ph34r:
Sh*t. If he had said that out loud, there would have been miles and miles of women lined up.

Last edited:

aaaahahaha!! And that second smiley is hilarious! :lmao:

I think I might have a nice bratwurst.. or a Frankfurter.. or perhaps a large mexican cucumber.. I can't decide!!!

The cack has got me all confused! :bugeyed

I envy those who managed to catch an in person glimpse of the large prick :(

oh lordy baaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha ....... :dropdead: I love the smilies..I keep finding new ones all the time like this one :magicstick: :stars:

Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! OH MY F**KING GOD! :dropdead: Best gold pants pic EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminds me of this giant stuffed appetizer bread loaf I'm about to eat, nom nom nom...

told ya it was gooood :naughty:

:doh: I've never seen more impressive balls on a stick in my LIFE. I might actually pass out.

I already did :D *holds up VanX*

Anyone notice that Michael did not look embarrassed or uncomfortable when she stuck her face in his crotch and he put his hand on her head? I've seen him blush for lesser things.

yeah :hysterical: he is so damn full of hotness..all that shy stuff...bah...no way...I mean the proof of the pudding is in the eating :naughty:

Think the trombone may have extended there. It's what they do isn't it? Trombones! :innocent:

:trumbone:

:censored: :lmao:

Tell me Mike doesn't look like he's ready to look like this

2iiakk7.jpg

and then throw his head back like this.

ohh-1.gif

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...........GOD HE'S HOT :heat: :heat: :swoon:

ERROR ERROR ERROR
WTF
716950363_5_qeU6.jpeg

That girl is sooooooooooo claver!!! How come all the other YANA girls never though of this???? :scratch:

2ljn869.jpg

1h894w.jpg

2myney9.jpg

Body suits, baggy pants is useless NOTHING CAN STOP THE FORCE!!!!!!!

10psroo.jpg

:lol: :lol: The Brazilian video of TDCAU.
He didn't say it out loud! His body language screamed it. Look at the pix I posted a few posts up and tell me what he wants. :ph34r::ph34r:
Sh*t. If he had said that out loud, there would have been miles and miles of women lined up.

:ph34r::ph34r: :ph34r::ph34r: :D

Geez!... *taking a deep breath*... ok, next page

i would be sooooooo grateful ( as many others) if someone could so a gif animation from this part of BOTDF when they are on the floor, i only have some LQ video on my comp so i can't do it , but when i slowed it down .................O. M. G.

:bugeyed:wild:
He's just tucking his shirt in.. oh but why does my (dirty)mind tell me it's something else... ;D

Shirt? Is that what they call it now? :naughty: Methinks it's actually him copping a feel of his baby maker :naughty:

Uuh... Really? Not packed with anything..socks or something?
Look at his face (also...) he looks at it like an alien was gonna get out of the pants!!

Looks to me like he's concentrating....really...really...hard :swoon:

007.jpg

TOO.CLOSE.FOR.COMFORT. :bugeyed Step AWAY from the salami :bugeyed

Your're all a murder !!!
You all trying to kill me :D
Haha
It will be a great night!

Back