Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

Thank you, EnJ7 :flowers:

thanks. can't wait to check it out tonight. :cheers:

You're welcome girls
smiley-hug002.gif

We're not allowed to post links to fan fic sites here because people of all ages lurk and post here. PM's only.

I've pm'd her with the Liberian girls journal...I don't have the link to Dangerous fantasies. :D

Let me know if you want the link of Dangerous Fantasy. I can PM the link to you tonight. I'm at work now. I can send the link over when I get home.

Let me know if you want the link of Dangerous Fantasy. I can PM the link to you tonight. I'm at work now. I can send the link over when I get home.

Yeah, I used to have it but I didn't love the stories as much as I thought I would...It's been a while though, so there must be a lot more new ones now..

Thanks, girl! ;)

Ash, i still cant get that catholic school girl one out of my head!! :naughty:
f**k i loved it!! :stars:
Mr Jackson :heat:

23r3i2t.jpg

HISTORYTOURGASM!!! :heat: :heat:
:stretcher

Do you all see the little rub with the thumb?
Oh Michael you sneaky little devil you.
popcorn.gif

GIFSoup

Last edited:

Well, just stumbled into this thread- and like an hour later am still staring. Wow- can't go to bed...for "some reason" I am WIDE awake now... Thanks a lot! :)

Btw: Here are more fanfic sites with good mj and mj jr (!!!) stories:
www.planetjackson.net (go to Dangerzone, and 200 volt stories as well as the Dungeon)
Check out Mirror to the Soul, Story of O(h) The Birthday Present (which is short) in the Dungeon. Also: California Dreaming, Fateful Encounters, Not Alone, To Have and To HOld, Meeting with HiStory, When it's Aching (all in the Dangerzone, 200 Volt Stories)
http://emb4mj.blogspot.com/ Original story (The Difference) and other stories with Direct links to Planet Jackson. -This is Erika B Michael's Blog.

Again, thanks for the pics. Some of these I had not seen- and I thought I had seen them all. Others- one can never see enough. I HAVE to make sure to check back soon (when I don't really, REALLY have to be in bed...)

Do you all see the little rub with the thumb?
Oh Michael you sneaky little devil you.
popcorn.gif

GIFSoup

Wow, thanks for posting that. And I thought I'd seen everything :stars: Now I will constantly dream of being in Siedah's place. Damn any girl lucky enough to be bedded by this man is truly blessed.

Well, just stumbled into this thread- and like an hour later am still staring. Wow- can't go to bed...for "some reason" I am WIDE awake now... Thanks a lot! :)

Btw: Here are more fanfic sites with good mj and mj jr (!!!) stories:
www.planetjackson.net (go to Dangerzone, and 200 volt stories as well as the Dungeon)
Check out Mirror to the Soul, Story of O(h) The Birthday Present (which is short) in the Dungeon. Also: California Dreaming, Fateful Encounters, Not Alone, To Have and To HOld, Meeting with HiStory, When it's Aching (all in the Dangerzone, 200 Volt Stories)
http://emb4mj.blogspot.com/ Original story (The Difference) and other stories with Direct links to Planet Jackson. -This is Erika B Michael's Blog.

Again, thanks for the pics. Some of these I had not seen- and I thought I had seen them all. Others- one can never see enough. I HAVE to make sure to check back soon (when I don't really, REALLY have to be in bed...)

wow wow wow.... thank you girls!

i'm drooling now... :wild:

Is it dangerous-fantasies.piczo.com? That one doesn't work for me :(

I used to visit this site a lot, but it suddenly dissapeard :(

t9xts9.jpg

:mello:

:heat: I just love his stance here in this picture!! :dribble:

206823_199378056762575_100000711473035_597567_6531898_n.jpg

:stretcher

omg.....I did not notice that thumb move before !!!!
omg....now I am done. Sexy beyond words.

Girls, girls HELP me please!!!!!!!!
Am I imagining things here?!!!!!!!!!!
Before he touches her he did something with his hand on him, like he puts Jr back to his place.:crazy_grin:

And the wishful grin on Sheryl's face.........:tease:
Knowing what allegedly she said once that he always had an :censored: during IJCSLY.......Ithought that might be the case here ..

I NEED this footage from another camera angle ...:girl_tantrum::girl_tantrum:

GIFSoup

Last edited:

I love the little chat..he is so adorable when he is embarrassed
As for her you can actually see her drooling..
Love it!

Here's a little something for you laides.

pure_innocence_by_kikilovessasuke-d32rwj1.jpg

^ :shifty:
:naughty:

^ Welcome back sister sils!!
MsgPlus_Img1035.png

Back