Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

Now I hope Michael knew he was and always be considered legions of horny female fans EXTRIMELY GORGEOUS and SO SEXY no matter what!

I ADORE EVERY SINGLE ANGLE OF HIS! :dribble: :excited:
History-Tour-on-stage-michael-jackson-7594037-250-561.jpg

What a babe! I'm glad he LOVED the GP's thread!! :naughty:
He knew rightly what he was doing in those GP's, and what was going on downstairs :naughty:

:stretcher

What a babe! I'm glad he LOVED the GP's thread!! :naughty:
He knew rightly what he was doing in those GP's, and what was going on downstairs :naughty:

:stretcher

He actually knew what he was doing. He knew that the fans loved it thats the reason why he kept it up with the gold pants.

for whatever reason i LOVE that he LOVEd this thread. I have to admit that even when my friend was here she would show me the comments and i would blush but tbh i would agree with them.

Actually he knew how his fan's felt about the Gold Pants and he was quite shy about it but wasnt offended! More flattered.

Honestly, what man wouldn't be flattered by a bunch of girls drooling over his....ahem....? :D

scratch that last...

i was happy to see them in TII.

Guess what?
I was on a cruise on Adriatic Sea and boat's name was :lmao: see for yourself

I was so happy and I couldn't tell anybody :sad: till now.:girl_happy:
So I guess I could say I rode on Jr :naughty:

Michael Jackson:

Imitated... Impersonated

But NEVER duplicated... we love? you Michael Jackson... RIP

THIS MAN IS SO GORGEOUS I can't take it :chained::girl_wacko::dribble::girl_tantrum::8-25-03bomb: :help:

Last edited:

^^^^It was awesome :yes: but I missed you all and my little JR :giggle:

And since gifsoup.com doesn't work properly AGAIN I have to post some old faves or stolen ones :fear: like this one

9aq1q0.gif

This one I can almost feel it:naughty: it is deep

OMJ... That's 84 :doh: I didn't knew Michael was already that 'naughty' :busted:

I just remembered I do have 'image schack' ... Wonders if it still works though... These piccies are posted here from 'such' a website, right??? :scratch:

OMJ... That's 84 :doh: I didn't knew Michael was already that 'naughty' :busted:

I just remembered I do have 'image schack' ... Wonders if it still works though... These piccies are posted here from 'such' a website, right??? :scratch:

He had been naughty since the Destiny/Triumph tour at least :shifty:

^^ :shifty:

I thought young not legal yet Michael was sweet and innocent...

This gif is divinity in motion! :dribble: I wish he was doing that to me, it doesn't if it's a one-stand night! :girl_tantrum:

9td4ic.gif

Something like that imageshack for uploading pics, tinypic for pics/gifs and gifsoup for making gifs and it's still not working :girl_tantrum:

He had been naughty since the Destiny/Triumph tour at least :shifty:

Oh my, and how naughty he was :heat:

^^ :shifty:

I thought young not legal yet Michael was sweet and innocent...

:shout: and I can't acces my account on gifsoup just to illustrate how SWEET AND INNOCENT he was and how just looking at him makes me a predator:pirate:

Last edited:

Let's cool down now

OMFG he is so f:censored:able .IT'S a terrible thing for me to say but I would have killed for a night with him and then I would have spent the rest life in prison reliving it:girl_wacko:

nd299d.jpg

:shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup:because if I say something it would be too dirty

2n21fnb.gif

Back