Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

This can't be good for my health :nono: so much longing and yearning :girl_impossible:

4qk2sp.gif

Remember this ?:girl_blush:

:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

Remember this ?:girl_blush:

:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

:eek:

OMG! :wild: These girls... :lol:

Take your time and stare at this gif
Look at his smooth pelvis moves, the thrusts, look how his hair is dangling and covering his sweaty neck and his sweat is oozing under his clothes right down to his ....:icecream:

:girl_tantrum::girl_tantrum::girl_tantrum:

jakq5j.gif

[]

Last edited:

I can't breathe .Really. Just look at his profile :trumpet::trumbone:

I'd so wanna be in those pants :chained::chained::chained:

I can't breathe .Really. Just look at his profile :trumpet::trumbone:

I'd so wanna be in those pants :chained::chained::chained:

Look at his tummy :wub: I love that meat on him, even if some of it came because of medicine.

2zppaqh.jpg

2w68epw.jpg

2rmpjwx.jpg

e9bsyd.jpg

:blush::ph34r::blush::ph34r: So much mixed feelings :mello:

:blush::ph34r::blush::ph34r: So much mixed feelings :mello:

Not mixed at all for me :no:.Just one

:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream:

Not mixed at all for me :no:.Just one

:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream:

Well I just dunno what to do first.... Blo** him, Undress him, Fu**k him, Kiss him and then Blo** / fu**k him ...

:bugeyed:busted::woohoo::blink::wub:

^^^I couldn't resist making a caption for that. Check out where Sheryl is looking, and her outstretched hand!

wlup83.jpg

This is the face with his sweet, gorgeous smile :girl_aww:

and this is a close up of the awards :smilerolleyes: :bugeyed: :tongue_roll:

With my extensive and intensive :reading: and :search:I established the cronology of the facts .

1.Michael trying to cool down Jr with his hand in his pocket look carefully :girl_glasses:

25t8c4y.gif

2.Jr couldn't be repressed therefor this :bugeyed:

forcepower.gif

What's next?

My PHD on Michael's PHD (check the urban dictionnary) :smarty:

Last edited:

This is an antistress gif.
Doctors orders: look at this gif min 5 min / day and you'll feel much better

before :chained::chained::chained::chained::mat::rant:

GIFSoup

after :head_bang::head_bang: :head_bang::head_bang: :head_bang::head_bang: :head_bang::head_bang:

I guess it doesn't work for me :mello:

claudiadoina;3487768 said:
This is an antistress gif.
Doctors orders: look at this gif min 5 min / day and you'll feel much better

before :chained::chained::chained::chained::mat::rant:

GIFSoup

after :head_bang::head_bang: :head_bang::head_bang: :head_bang::head_bang: :head_bang::head_bang:

I guess it doesn't work for me :mello:

You always make me laugh with your posts, thank you. :hug: you´re wonderful and funny.

With my extensive and intensive :reading: and :search:I established the cronology of the facts .

1.Michael trying to cool down Jr with his hand in his pocket look carefully :girl_glasses:

25t8c4y.gif

2.Jr couldn't be repressed therefor this :bugeyed:

forcepower.gif

What's next?

My PHD on Michael's PHD (check the urban dictionnary) :smarty:

OMJ... :swoon: is the 2nd piccie what I think :blink::woohoo::clap:phew...

Last edited:
Back