Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

ahem

CRxIGbq.gif

It is truly a travesty that this hasn’t been active for more than a year! As promised in another conversation on another thread, this is my effort to bring this thread into 2022!

giphy.gif

I 100% cannot survive this GIF. I am dead forever lol. 😍 😛 😭

Last edited:
I 100% cannot survive this GIF.
OMG what is he doing! And why have I not seen this before. What happened to his shirt! Who did that? I have so many questions but I am speechless 😂

It is truly a travesty that this hasn’t been active for more than 6 months!
Thank you. I was waiting for this like Christmas morning!

OMG what is he doing! And why have I not seen this before. What happened to his shirt! Who did that? I have so many questions but I am speechless 😂

Thank you. I was waiting for this like Christmas morning!
waaaaaaait are you saying you have NOT seen the music video for "Come Together"?!?!?! It is only the sexiest thing imaginable.

OH lord....get ready. Your life is about to change forever. 🤣:love:

OH lord....get ready. Your life is about to change forever
Oh God what is he doing! I have to stop half way and wait till I am alone, and it's too much Michael in the morning!!! He said somewhere I don't so dirty dancing, liar!!
I heard bits of that song and did not care for it, did not understand what it's about. Now I know 🤣

Oh God what is he doing! I have to stop half way and wait till I am alone, and it's too much Michael in the morning!!! He said somewhere I don't so dirty dancing, liar!!
I heard bits of that song and did not care for it, did not understand what it's about. Now I know 🤣
LOL it is definitely a video to watch alone!! Honestly, it is too much. The belt emphasizes every thrust and I am HERE for it! I'm trying to get my sister to be into him and for the longest time she was like "oh, he's so cool" and I as like "yes, but.......he's also HOT" and she didn't get it until this video. The night I shared it with her she watched it like 10 times in a row lol. THE POWER OF MICHAEL!!!

Yeah, it's precious how he said he doesn't do dirty dancing.....sweet man. We are not blind lol.

And if you aren't super familiar with the song, you should know that this is actually a cover of The Beatles. It's not my favorite song of theirs, but I love that Michael makes it his own and adds such a rock element to it. The video is just glorious. I'm not sure if I love this one or the Dirty Diana video more...but both make me want to pass out lol

Just finished watching that video. O.M.G.! Don't know what is the song about except Michael showing us in how many different ways he can move those hips. This goes on top of my list with Give Into Me and Dirty Diana. I take that video, and raise you this compilation by Theresa -

Oooooohhhh this is everything I needed in my life!! I have seen some of her videos and she is a blessing on this earth for making them lol. Honest to God, I could watch this man thrust and grab his crotch all day...I basically do lately! LOL

Ok, so while this relatively short video is mostly clips from Come Together and Dirty Diana, I want you to pay specific attention to 0:07-0:13 because it's basically responsible for my full on transition into perv territory as of late lol
EDIT: I can't get it to upload properly. But just search for the video "Michael Jackson is Not a Virgin" on YouTube lol

Last edited:

Allllllllllso....the panther dance! I have still not recovered from the first time I saw this....I can barely breathe when I watch it. The entire thing destroys me in the best possible way, but 2:47 has a permanent space in my brain and I am so happy about it lol.

Allllllllllso....the panther dance! I have still not recovered from the first time I saw this....I can barely breathe when I watch it. The entire thing destroys me in the best possible way, but 2:47 has a permanent space in my brain and I am so happy about it lol.

OMG I would play that on repeat...still do lol! The panther scene just ooomf!🥰😍

I think we know what timestamp she is talking about ;) I need to figure out how to cut a clip from video. Found this beauty on a random page on this thread. Most pictures are gone, but this survived.

tumblr_ktutc7zAZg1qz8fjho1_500.jpg

LOL do you mean the whole panther dance, or the specific time stamp I referenced? ;)
LOL both! ;)
I think we know what timestamp she is talking about ;) I need to figure out how to cut a clip from video. Found this beauty on a random page on this thread. Most pictures are gone, but this survived.

YESSS!!!

STOP IT!

God what a sight to behold… 😍

And yes… that time stamp needs to be turned into a GIF so I can be mesmerized for the rest of my life lol

Speaking of the panther dance....

iNPhd8M.jpg

Aj7eIXY.jpg

Lord have mercy 🥵🥵🥵

HOW HAVE I NEVER SEEN THESE BEFORE?!?! Fuck. I want to throw things. I can’t handle this lol.

I am obsessed with every single thing about these pictures. His hair, his body, his expression, the finger tape, the AGGRESSION. Him touching himself. Ughhh. How is he even real?

Also, am I too much? Because this is me toned down lol.

HOW HAVE I NEVER SEEN THESE BEFORE?!?! Fuck. I want to throw things. I can’t handle this lol.

I am obsessed with every single thing about these pictures. His hair, his body, his expression, the finger tape, the AGGRESSION. Him touching himself. Ughhh. How is he even real?

Also, am I too much? Because this is me toned down lol.

I know, I know, the audacity of this man to be THIS fine 🥵

like sir...sir, please.. I am but a humble woman I cannot take this much excessive hotness in one go

Back