Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

3RV1dxH.png

nMTsSq9.png

i3FrPQ1.png

DPN8WY2.png

ab8bfac0b379d0ebdc0ce5b46303dcc9.gif

IIthv1y.png

n3bOIcF.png

Michaels-magical-hands-michael-jackson-32685022-600-604.jpg

Y7GTTLF.jpg
MIchael's hands.

Man, I have so much amazing stuff to catch up on from the last few days! I have been majorly in my feelings about Michael since our watch party yesterday!

Whew… give me a minute to catch my breath. That Michael’s hands post really did me in…

Funny, I wasn't going to bump this one. It was his smile that changed my mind. Any time I see live images of him and he's smiling I just can't resist. I know he's a consummate performer but I want to believe - I choose to believe - that he really was enjoying himself. I don't mean every single show. He's human, he's allowed to have a 'bad day at the office'. He's allowed to draw on his massive experience, talent and professionalism and put out a good performance even if he's not 'feeling' it. But, in general, I love to think that he loved being up there, the energy, the love he was getting from the audience. I've seen quotes from him about this. I hope they are true.

That's not unreasonable, is it? Or am I being childish?
I don't think this is childish at all. I think this is probably very true! I have heard him say in interviews that sometimes he doesn't want to go out on stage, but as soon as he gets there he's really happy and has a lot of fun. I imagine he has days when he's not feeling it, but the rush of the audience reactions and whatnot would probably get him in the right mindset. But I do overwhelmingly agree with you about all of this. I think he just LOVED performing and was really happy.

I think he probably got a major adrenaline rush while he performed and that is most likely the explanation for all the action in his pants that I can't help but point out. I am drawn to it like a magnet. It's impossible for me NOT to look. Once you see it you can't (or maybe I can't) go back to life before when I just stared at his beautiful face and his body while he danced. My eyes are inevitably drawn there. I am not complaining. I am very, very happy about it lol. However, I think it was probably just a natural response to the extremely high performance level he was at, with the massive audiences, and the excitement of performing, etc. It's kind of adorable really, LOL

Bust mostly it's just 🔥 :p🌊😭😭🔥

Interesting topic for a thread. There are some fans here who have been to shows or were fans even back then. They would know. My guess is fans' admiration for all the touching and grabbing probably increased after these footage were shared. It was probably not so noticeable live because he incorporated everything so beautifully!! Now we do slow motion, zoom in and gifs, that's whole new level.

But I do want to know how much attention gold pants got while the show was happening, and the dangerous outfit always has fans divided. They must have gotten positive reactions from somewhere as his dancing did become more sensual / bolder / explicit over time.

I am sure you are right about this! Most fans wouldn't have been able to see any tour footage until the late 90s/early 2000s at earliest I would think. So it makes sense that the gold pants appreciation (both the thread and the experience lol) started then. Regardless of the specific appreciation for the gold pants and all they allow us to see :ROFLMAO: I am completely certain that Michael's sex appeal and overall attractiveness played a role in the wildness of his fans throughout his entire career. Side note: one of my favorite things to watch is the making of the Thriller video...in the beginning they are interviewing fans who are waiting to see him and, of course, several of the women remark on how sexy he is lol. Anyway, this isn't at all to take away from him as an artist!! As an artist alone he is untouchably just beyond basically anyone else. But when you add to that some incredible packaging (pun most definitely intended) it's too much to handle (pun still intended :ROFLMAO:) lol.

I do sometimes wonder what my experience of a fan would be if I wasn't so overwhelmingly attracted to him, to the point of distraction throughout the day. I mean, despite how much time I spend on this thread and thinking about him in this way, I do genuinely adore and appreciate his talent, genius, philanthropy, and personality more than his insane sex appeal. It's just the sex appeal makes it all the more visceral for me. It makes it a bodily, aching sort of love instead of just an intellectual and emotional love. Does that make sense?

Idk what I'm talking about anymore. But I think it's at least somewhat manhood related, so I'll leave it!

I'll be honest and say I am still somewhat divided on the Dangerous outfit. I initially didn't like the gold pants either, but that changed very quickly lol. It changed most drastically once I watched a full HWT concert. I imagine once I watch a full Dangerous concert I'll feel the same. It's just not a style I prefer on him. But I do completely understand the reasoning you all love it so much. And there are some photos and gifs in the outfit that completely blow me away and drive me crazy. And in general he was crazy sexy during the entire Dangerous era, so one outfit i'm not crazy about does nothing to dissuade how much I want him lol.

Regardless of all of this, Michael has made me fine things sexy that I never thought I'd find sexy, but which have now changed my whole outlook on sexiness.

He really does things to me, you all.... in case you haven't noticed lol

I wish there were more pics of him in this black top. Can't get enough of it.
Do we have any idea which show the black top was worn in? I honestly have no idea! But I'm reserving a deep dive into Bad era concerts for the summer when I will be able to devote full days to fainting.

aaand..
cCyxdam.png

*dead* :dropdead:

Oh GOD...

@zinniabooklover maybe I'm wrong but I feel like this one may not do a ton for you, but my God it does so much for me lol. So thank you for bumping it!

I am really obsessed with his mouth. I love how he always licks and bites his lips. I know it's probably a nervous habit (in general, not in this pic...this pic looks more like a random lucky moment for the photog lol) but there is no way he didn't know how sexy it was. I just refuse to believe that. During the Ebony Jet interview when he licks his lips approximately 900 times, I faint at approximately 890 of them lol.

I'm also obsessed with his entire face shape. His cheekbones are gorgeous. Also, the curls across his forehead...I could just die right now lol.

Also, straight up, any time he is wearing a tie. I am in love with him in a tie. I can't even put it into words. I could just fall apart right now.

Oh...and you know I love his eyes. I mean, I could stare into his eyes forever. But I also think he looks sexy as hell in sunglasses. Which is fortunate for me, since he wore sunglasses constantly.

This man just destroys me. ugh.

Ooohh, his HANDS:wild: I have an unhealthy obsession with this man's hands :lol: They're so..
3RV1dxH.png

nMTsSq9.png

i3FrPQ1.png

DPN8WY2.png

..HUGE!:naughty:

those loooonnnggg fingers..
ab8bfac0b379d0ebdc0ce5b46303dcc9.gif

:ph34r:

and when his veins show.. :dropdead:
IIthv1y.png

n3bOIcF.png

Michaels-magical-hands-michael-jackson-32685022-600-604.jpg

That Vanity Fair shoot, everything about this is just..
Y7GTTLF.jpg

..it's TOO MUCH! Damn! I never knew veins could make me feel so...:censored:

96zq.jpg

I can't believe someone actually did this:hysterical: I also took a picture of that cast when I was there, I put my hand on it just to be able to 'touch' him ..and to see how much bigger it was:shifty: (but I have to admit, I did measure the difference afterwards, lmao!!:lmao:)

@zinniabooklover I am trying to figure out how to respond to these pictures of his hands that you bumped...

It's really hard. Because everything I want to say is incredibly X rated.

But look, I never knew I could feel so much about someone's hands. I mean, I have always been attracted to men's hands, but for so many reasons Michael's hands are magical. They are huge and masculine, yet beautiful. I love how he dances with them. I love the tape. I love the many ways they are intentionally involved in his performance and the many ways it's just instinctual and gorgeous.

Ok, so I love every single one of these pictures. Some of them give me palpitations and others just make me sigh and smile. But let's just say the second one from the Vanity Fair photo shoot....

...look, the position of his hand and where it is located...it just looks like something else entirely is going on. It does not look innocent to me. It looks like something I really, really would love to see him doing lol.

That's as detailed as I'll get. I tried, man. I tried.

PS: I love and respect you, Michael. I keep feeling the need to add that as if he is somewhere reading this and judging my Dirty Diana mind lol.

Ok so blowing up the thread with walls of text is not ok. So here is my penance:

This one below I just made from the Rock with You performance at Wembley. I made it specifically to illustrate what I’m talking about with the finger movements that are clearly not rehearsed and are just coming from him. I love this part. I can’t stop watching his fingers. It’s all soooo 🥵

Also just found this! Never seen this pic before but my GOD is he hot!!

Ok that’s my penance for now. Peace to you all 😂

Do we have any idea which show the black top was worn in? I honestly have no idea! But I'm reserving a deep dive into Bad era concerts for the summer when I will be able to devote full days to fainting.
The first black top photo I bumped was on Fave Pics and I asked if it had been photoshopped cos had never seen it before (for example, I've seen photos of him wearing a blue top; those, apparently, are photoshopped). Michaels Lover popped in to say it was legit, he wore the black top on the first show of BWT. Tokyo, IIRC.

Oh GOD...

@zinniabooklover maybe I'm wrong but I feel like this one may not do a ton for you, but my God it does so much for me lol. So thank you for bumping it!
Well spotted, lol. I do love the pic, obvs. Gorgeous. But it doesn't destroy me. He looks beautiful, love the tie, shirt, jacket. LOVING the Ray Bans - can't get enough of him in Ray Bans. But this is classic, 'Michael is sexy but I don't find him sexy'. No explanation, it just is what it is.

Very happy the photographer caught this moment, though. Fab.

I am really obsessed with his mouth. I love how he always licks and bites his lips. I know it's probably a nervous habit (in general, not in this pic...this pic looks more like a random lucky moment for the photog lol) but there is no way he didn't know how sexy it was. I just refuse to believe that. During the Ebony Jet interview when he licks his lips approximately 900 times, I faint at approximately 890 of them lol.
Mm. In Ebony / Jet I do think it's all about his discomfort - but he's a performer so who knows? Otoh, when he does it in the Mexico depo I can't see it as anything other than pure sex. But that's hardly the time or place, is it? So maybe my judgement is just off.

Mexico depo - cannot remember time stamp, offhand. It's in the first hour, for sure. He gives an answer, bites his lip (omg, I'm dying) and then takes a sip of water. I should be able to remember the time stamp given the 140,000 times I've watched it. If I tried to pick a Top Five sexy moments from Michael, this one would be in there. I'm sure of it. Jeez. Even just typing this, my heart rate has gone crazy.

Proof of my growing understanding of all of this. That whole, 'he's sexy but I don't find him sexy'. Seeing that lip bite (or the bit when he shrugs off his biker jacket, or even just *seeing* him in the biker jacket) - these are the things that started to shift my perception. I still wasn't up for 'below the belt', obvs. But his sexiness and sexual charisma? Oh yes! It's all about the internet and having access to images that were previously unavailable. All hail the internet. And photo sharing. And gifs. All of it.

Mexico depo. Time stamp for sexy lip bite, approx 18m 20s. Talks about using Moog to do a bass line (just use a bass guitar, Michael, love) then lip bite, then sip of water. Then I die on the spot.

Pure sex.

Omg that is such a good one! Mikey with the greats! 🥰
IKR! Mickey Rooney was a child star. Ann Miller, one of the best (tap) dancers in Hollywood. And Michael. It's the perfect combination.

Ann Miller is one of my peeps. She was awesome. I'd love to know what Michael thought of her work.

IKR! Mickey Rooney was a child star. Ann Miller, one of the best (tap) dancers in Hollywood. And Michael. It's the perfect combination.

Ann Miller is one of my peeps. She was awesome. I'd love to know what Michael thought of her work.
Oh my word she is a legend! So is Mickey Rooney! I know they both worked with Judy Garland and all, I've always been such in awe of those eras and times to see the evolution and behind the scenes if you will. I wonder what Michael thought as well, I bet he thought highly of her craft.

Well spotted, lol. I do love the pic, obvs. Gorgeous. But it doesn't destroy me. He looks beautiful, love the tie, shirt, jacket. LOVING the Ray Bans - can't get enough of him in Ray Bans. But this is classic, 'Michael is sexy but I don't find him sexy'. No explanation, it just is what it is.

Very happy the photographer caught this moment, though. Fab.

Mm. In Ebony / Jet I do think it's all about his discomfort - but he's a performer so who knows? Otoh, when he does it in the Mexico depo I can't see it as anything other than pure sex. But that's hardly the time or place, is it? So maybe my judgement is just off.

Mexico depo - cannot remember time stamp, offhand. It's in the first hour, for sure. He gives an answer, bites his lip (omg, I'm dying) and then takes a sip of water. I should be able to remember the time stamp given the 140,000 times I've watched it. If I tried to pick a Top Five sexy moments from Michael, this one would be in there. I'm sure of it. Jeez. Even just typing this, my heart rate has gone crazy.

Proof of my growing understanding of all of this. That whole, 'he's sexy but I don't find him sexy'. Seeing that lip bite (or the bit when he shrugs off his biker jacket, or even just *seeing* him in the biker jacket) - these are the things that started to shift my perception. I still wasn't up for 'below the belt', obvs. But his sexiness and sexual charisma? Oh yes! It's all about the internet and having access to images that were previously unavailable. All hail the internet. And photo sharing. And gifs. All of it.
😂 I don't understand what you are saying anymore 😂😂. It's like you really do find him sexy now with all this new visual information, but a part of your brain is fighting against it!! 🤣🤣😂 . Or maybe I have lost the ability to understand perfectly coherent text :eek:. Either way, I would blame on Michael's out of this world sexyness and the way he parades it on stage!!

Ok so blowing up the thread with walls of text is not ok. So here is my penance

Also just found this! Never seen this pic before but my GOD is he hot!!

Ok that’s my penance for now. Peace to you all 😂
This past one is surprisingly sexy! Sweaty hair all over his face, almost naughty smile, neck and the necklace, blue silk shirt, angle of his body and finally that hand? Just sitting resting there, a pause mid singing, but it's still 🔥🔥🔥

This past one is surprisingly sexy! Sweaty hair all over his face, almost naughty smile, neck and the necklace, blue silk shirt, angle of his body and finally that hand? Just sitting resting there, a pause mid singing, but it's still 🔥🔥🔥
I knew you’d love this one!!! I totally agree with everything you said. The look on his face does something to me. So sexy. But I love all of it and I did notice the necklace too! And God I love the sweaty hair and the way he’s holding his body. Such a great picture! 🥵

😂 I don't understand what you are saying anymore 😂😂. It's like you really do find him sexy now with all this new visual information, but a part of your brain is fighting against it!! 🤣🤣😂 . Or maybe I have lost the ability to understand perfectly coherent text :eek:. Either way, I would blame on Michael's out of this world sexyness and the way he parades it on stage!!
Don't know what to tell you, lol. I've always been able to see someone as drop dead gorgeous without fancying the pants off them. I'm not the only one who does that, am I?

Am I?

I've always loved Michael's waistline but it was 😲 Now I am obsessed with it and it's all 🥵 See, to me there is no contradiction there. It all makes perfect sense.

Plus I had a crush on Robert North for about 15 years which didn't leave a lot of room for anyone else.

Keith Emerson had a biker jacket and a Norton 750. Jean-Jacques Burnel had a biker jacket and a bass guitar slung around his hips. Adam had a tattoo on his arm that said 'Pure Sex' and he was dressed head to toe in black leather. Alice Cooper wore black gloves, black leather pants and had a sword.

Michael had a little red cardigan.

Thing is, this new chapter of my 'Michael' story is really cool. I LOVE the fact that it's all changed up a gear. I sure as hell didn't see it coming but I'm glad it's here now. It's really sexy but also hilarious.

The thing that's interesting to me isn't why do I now find him sexy in a way I never did before? I'm more interested in the fact that I can see a photo of him and just burst into tears. Why? Or I can see an image of him and feel like I'm losing my mind. Why? I don't know why that stuff happens. I'm OK with the fact that it does happen but I don't understand it at all.

Had a bit of a day. Need some Michael therapy. Starting with the ever glorious rear view.
I am sorry you’ve not had a great day! I hope Michael therapy can help a bit…

That is one amazing rear view shot. His body really was sexy (along with the rest of him, of course).

Back