Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

😂 He is a tornado alright!!
Though adding to my previous post, Bad is just a preview of what he could do with his body, energy and perfectionism. But it's like unharnessed raw power! Dangerous is where he has learnt to harness that power and use every move to create a sexy sensual enticing magic! I have more theory about my obsession with Dangerous vs Bad, trying to formulate it in acceptable words ;) And HIStory need only one word 'gold pants'. He wanted to be wild again!
Lol well, I respectfully disagree 😊 but we may just have different performance style preferences! I think for me Bad will always win, but I still love and appreciate all of the tours and think he was endlessly incredible! (And sexy, of course)

Lol well, I respectfully disagree 😊 but we may just have different performance style preferences! I think for me Bad will always win, but I still love and appreciate all of the tours and think he was endlessly incredible! (And sexy, of course)
😂 That's art for you. Everyone has different preferences and different interpretation. It's like choosing between different types of chocolates :) I have my preference but when given a chance I am going to enjoy them all equally :)

😂 That's art for you. Everyone has different preferences and different interpretation. It's like choosing between different types of chocolates :) I have my preference but when given a chance I am going to enjoy them all equally :)
Absolutely! And how lucky are we with so many amazing moments and eras to choose from :)

@zinniabooklover I completely understand feeling idsconnected from Dangerous and HWT right now if you're deep diving into the Bad World Tour. I was initially obsessed with Dangerous era when I first got into Michael and then once I discovered Bad era (as in, spent some time with it) I became beyond obsessed and I've never recovered. What you describe with needing breaks from watching because his energy is so much (I don't remember where you wrote that, but I swear you did lol) I completely understand. I am obsessed with his energy on that tour. I am so madly in love with it that it's like I legitimately cannot survive watching it because my heart races so hard and I get so excited and just scream and explode. It's also emotional and just so riveting. Again, the whole sensory overload thing. I feel that with all of Michael's tours, but it's on another level with Bad era. To the point that if Michael had retired after Bad and never toured or made music ever again and drifted into oblivion, I would still think he deserves the same amount of accolades and respect he has now. It is that good.
Oh my goodness, I don't know where I am!

I'm on a break from Tokyo black top show - I've got about 30 mins still to go but needed to decompress

OK, firstly, can I just say, sw23, I am not copying you. I know you haven't said that I am but I feel the need to clarify, lol. I was about halfway through my 2nd day with this show and, having already taken numerous breaks from it, I suddenly realised this is what you mentioned (many times) ages ago. And I did understand what you meant, of course I did, but also clearly didn't until I went through it myself.

I could quite easily make a few criticisms of the show (looks dated, don't like some of the songs blah blah). It really isn't my kind of thing. But, omg, MICHAEL IS BLOWING MY TINY MIND. It is almost unreal what is happening.

Originally I just went looking for more pics of the black top - have I already said this? sorry, can't really think straight - but ended up finding video clips plus an old thread here on the board and whatever and I've just been in another universe ever since. I occasionally get dispatches from another world (Thriller, some bloke singing a Michael song) but they barely make any sense to me. My world, apparently, now consists of Michael wearing the black top and BLOWING MY ENTIRE MIND.

Although I did take a little detour into a J5 concert in Mexico. I'd already watched the Music and Me bit but then hadn't bothered with the rest. BIG mistake. It is awesome. Haven't finished that one, either, but will get back to it. But it's Bad 1987 that is currently my dream, my fantasy, my everything right now. sw23, I thought I understood your intense love for the Bad shows. I really didn't. At some point I guess I'll get onto 1988 and it will be interesting to see what happens. I've watched a couple of fragments but never a whole show. Right now, I can't imagine loving them the same way I love 1987. It just seems impossible. We'll see.

His energy, his eyes, his joy. It's so beautiful to watch. To be immersed in all of that, what could be better? His freestyle dancing, his moves. His singing. LIVE VOCALS, omg. There's nothing like it. His interactions with the band but especially with his dancers. This is what I want. This is what I need to see.

I don't know how you all have watched this stuff and survived. I feel almost deranged.

The fire in his eyes. 🥵

Last edited:
tumblr_o3mxprdRbS1r37ly3o1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_o3mxprdRbS1r37ly3o3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_o3mxprdRbS1r37ly3o6_r1_250.gif
I forgot to mention his hand movements. 🥵

His energy, his eyes, his joy. It's so beautiful to watch. To be immersed in all of that, what could be better? His freestyle dancing, his moves. His singing. LIVE VOCALS, omg. There's nothing like it. His interactions with the band but especially with his dancers. This is what I want. This is what I need to see.

I don't know how you all have watched this stuff and survived. I feel almost deranged.

The fire in his eyes. 🥵
I have not watched 1987 yet, I watched the classic Wembley 1988. Totally agree with the JOY! He is loving it, the audience is loving it, band is loving it, its just amazing. This one I had to pause couple of times because the energy was just too much! Maybe we will consider this for next watch party and see how far we make it before fainting!

He is 29-30 at this point, at his peak in many ways, peak physically, first time out on the road on his own, I guess still basking in the success of Thriller, he was at top of the world and probably felt that too. And it shows in his performance.

PS: I am glad that you finally discovered the concerts. If I remember correctly, at some point you said you were not (yet) into concerts, or it was too much or something :)

PS: I am glad that you finally discovered the concerts. If I remember correctly, at some point you said you were not (yet) into concerts, or it was too much or something :)
Yeah, the live thing wasn't working for me. I've watched lots of fragments, mostly HWT, and haven't liked any of it. I've been pretty underwhelmed, tbh. With HWT in particular I struggle to even get through a whole song. I love all the photos and gifs from HWT but not the live clips. I just wasn't finding any of it compelling and decided that Michael live was not for me. And I was fine with that. Because I still had so much to focus on and enjoy. I didn't feel deprived at all. I thought I might get into the live thing at a later date but, then again, wasn't really bothered. Mostly didn't think about it.

I love Jam from Bremen and watch it loads. I did watch Wembley HN, recommended by sw23, and that was really good. Still didn't make me wanna watch any more of the show, though. I'm trying to think if there's any other bits I like. Can't remember, off the top of my head. TII, of course, but that's different. Oh, the 12 minute Shake Your Body section from Yokohama. That was the first live stuff I saw. And I do like that but it didn't blow me away. I watched it several times when I first came across it and then forgot all about it. That was a couple of years ago, I think. I liked it but it didn't lead anywhere, just fizzled out.

And I only went looking for the first Tokyo show cos I needed to see more of the black top and look where I am now? Utterly mesmerised.

Currently, my fave HN performances are Brisbane, Tokyo, Yokohama in that order. When I finish watching the Tokyo show I'm going to look for Osaka.

Just finished Tokyo (black top).

Time stamp for sw23 - 1hr 30m 50s approx. You prob have already seen this, Michael shrugs off jacket AND does hip rolls. Not sure if I've seen both together (but haven't watched loads of live footage so could be that).

But, my god, the two together! That's some heat right there. 🥵

Re: Michael's Manhood - "X" Rated Content - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

2024dd5d4cda8c3e_large

woha! What's happening here! Why is his shirt so plain? Like a canvas inviting you to leave hand prints all over! And why is he wearing two gloves, and what's with the hockey stick?

woha! What's happening here! Why is his shirt so plain? Like a canvas inviting you to leave hand prints all over! And why is he wearing two gloves, and what's with the hockey stick?
I don't understand this picture but, black gloves and a red belt ... that'll do very nicely.

Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

tumblr_lq3eb3U2r61qdsosfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lq3eb3U2r61qdsosfo2_400.jpg

tumblr_lq3eb3U2r61qdsosfo3_500.jpg

tumblr_lq3eb3U2r61qdsosfo4_400.jpg

tumblr_lq3eb3U2r61qdsosfo5_400.jpg

tumblr_lq3eb3U2r61qdsosfo6_400.jpg

tumblr_lq3eb3U2r61qdsosfo7_500.jpg
Seeking Bad photos to bump. Manhood is not co-operating with me. Manhood has hidden any and all Bad photos from me. Leaving me in a state of desperation. Manhood does not care, lol.

Bumping these instead. Not sure about top photo. Has it been photoshopped? Dunno. The rest are fine. He's wearing that little chain around his neck. Lovely.

Last edited:
Michael therapy for me is trying to lift my mood by watching concerts or listening to Michael. It works most of the time. I have been moping around for couple of days, even Michael therapy was not that effective. But the whole Thriller hoopla and finding new Tunisia footage helped.
Warm hugs.

The audio is remastered BTW, that creates some effect too. Don't ask me what remastered means, but I can tell it's different from say Munich original.
It just means a producer or a team of studio techs take the original material and go over it again in the studio. They sometimes try to clean up the sound if the original job wasn't too well done or they think that it doesn't match contemporary standards of how something should sound. With new, better equipment they often feel they can create a better version of the record. For me, it's a matter of opinion. Often most of us wouldn't be able to hear any difference. Sometimes they get it wrong and mess up. Like they might make it too loud, for example. Or it might end up with a sound that is way thinner than the original or more tinny or harsh. I'm not a huge fan, tbh. I've heard them do things like, a little guitar lick will be brought up higher in the mix - or will be buried a little bit in the mix - and you can hear straightaway that it's not the original.

As I said, a lot of the time most of us can't hear any difference. Only the techies and people with crazy good equipment will hear little nuances of how it's changed. I'm not saying remastering is always a bad thing but it isn't necessarily a miracle, either.

Back