Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

This meme I saw a while ago came to mind!
meme6.jpg
I'm pretty sure he gave Michael ALL the sexy!! 🥵 😍

Ok, ladies. This performance has set my body on actual fire. I know SIM isn't a sexy song, but my GOD this performance is SO sexy I can hardly stand it! Also there is some definite 'manhood' activity happening and ooohh myyy goddd 😭 🥵 🥵 🥵

Ok, ladies. This performance has set my body on actual fire. I know SIM isn't a sexy song, but my GOD this performance is SO sexy I can hardly stand it! Also there is some definite 'manhood' activity happening and ooohh myyy goddd 😭 🥵 🥵 🥵
Hell yes this is a sexy as hell performance!😭🥵

Hell yes this is a sexy as hell performance!😭🥵

Like... I am not kidding. I just caught myself panting while watching it for the third time in a row 😂

Edit: Fourth time watching -- I'm feeling faint. Idk if I'm gonna make it. This might be it for me. #worthit

Last edited:

Ok, so to be clear, ALL of this performance is worth watching... every last moment is amazing. However, if you want to know the actual moment that ended my life tonight, take a look at the 9:50 timestamp forward... because HOLY FUCK. I audibly moaned LOL. If you don't see it you are blind. I am quaking. I am destroyed. I am no longer human. MICHAEL HOW COULD YOU?!

Also, during the beatbox when he tilts his hat to the side OMFG 🥵🥵 🥵

That's it. My ghost is signing off now. Bye.

Oh ya! 🥵 🔥 🔥, SIM is human nature of HIStory tour 🔥, the slow movements, the thrusting 🎆🎇

OK, to quote @staywild23, I am dead on the floor. Oooffff 🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥💦💦💦💦

Had a not-so-great night, but I feel better now! 😁 😉
I'm so sorry you have had a bad night!! But I ask you this -- why be anything else at all if you have the option of being dead on the floor for Michael?! My ghostly spirit has been operating this account for months and things could not be going better! 😛 👻

I think for me it's the lip bite, but also the eyebrows. He's so playful and it's SO SEXY I WANT TO DIE lol
Yes, a THOUSAND times yes. It's that boyish charm, it just so attractive 😍

OK, to quote @staywild23, I am dead on the floor. Oooffff 🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥💦💦💦💦

Had a not-so-great night, but I feel better now! 😁 😉

I'm happy to help! I've always found that a shirtless MJ a day keeps the blues away! 😉

Yes, a THOUSAND times yes. It's that boyish charm, it just so attractive 😍
I am SCREAMING at the mere mention of MJ's boyish charms. Can't we just pretend Michael was awkward, ugly, and talentless so I can stop disturbing the peace in my neighborhood with my delirious yelps of longing?

I'm happy to help! I've always found that a shirtless MJ a day keeps the blues away! 😉
I am in love with a shirtless MJ. I am also in love with an MJ ripping off his shirt with the most passion a human man has ever possessed. I am also in love with him in white tshirts, and when he drops his jacket, and when he wears ties, and when touches his tie nervously, and when he tilts his hat forward, and I really don't even know why I'm talking about any of this still, but I mentioned I'm delirious with longing and it's true.

I am SCREAMING at the mere mention of MJ's boyish charms. Can't we just pretend Michael was awkward, ugly, and talentless so I can stop disturbing the peace in my neighborhood with my delirious yelps of longing?
I mean we could, but then we'd just be lying to ourselves. No no, we are in wayyy too deep now, Michael's siren song has lured us into the deepest pits of desire and despair.

Besides, the neighbors get used to it eventually 😂

I am in love with a shirtless MJ. I am also in love with an MJ ripping off his shirt with the most passion a human man has ever possessed. I am also in love with him in white tshirts, and when he drops his jacket, and when he wears ties, and when touches his tie nervously, and when he tilts his hat forward, and I really don't even know why I'm talking about any of this still, but I mentioned I'm delirious with longing and it's true.

I concur, I'm in love with the way that man isn't afraid to be silly, the way he isn't afraid to be bold, the way he experiments and changes the game, the he smiles, the way he bites his lip, the way he sits in a chair, the way he just breathes.

I mean we could, but then we'd just be lying to ourselves. No no, we are in wayyy too deep now, Michael's siren song has lured us into the deepest pits of desire and despair.
I have hurled myself into a pit in response to him countless times, so now it's all making sense to me.

Besides, the neighbors get used to it eventually 😂
BUT WILL MY DOG?! Will he ever feel peace again? For that matter, will my husband? 😛

I concur, I'm in love with the way that man isn't afraid to be silly, the way he isn't afraid to be bold, the way he experiments and changes the game, the he smiles, the way he bites his lip, the way he sits in a chair, the way he just breathes.
The way he does quite literally everything lol

Back