Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

It still hasn't left my head. I am forever ruined. 🀣 Have a relevant gif, then. 🀀🀀🀀πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
giphy.gif

On my god @staywild23 , missed you here and at the parties. I was wondering if you are ok or just busy.
The Michael looking at you, is just the type of content we need! I would probably faint, and even if I did not, I would pretend so that he will have to catch me ;)
@staywild23 GIRLLLL I missed you tooooooooo!!!!!! 😭😭😭
Do you like how I popped in all "I'm back" and then immediately vanished even harder than the last time? yeah, me too.

The board is always just a little bit emptier without you on it, and I mean that!!
You are so kind 😍 The board feels empty and I feel empty without the board 😭

And I agree with @Hiker that I'd love to see you at the party next time, although I get it if you're busy... buttttt I believe she's been planning a Bad-themed party for someday... shhhh shhh I'm not saying more. 🀐 But I can't imagine that without you, I just can't. 😭 Apologies if I sound weird, I don't wanna force you into anything especially with a busy schedule and whatnot, but I do mean it!!

I NEED A BAD-THEMED PARTY!

Two nights ago I started to watch the Bad tour in Tokyo and could only survive 20 minutes of it because THIS MAN makes me break out in hives from all the love bubbling up inside of me. He is exhausting. How dare he, honestly.

Well... I'll just put it here too, I guess.

I had a dream tonight. Despite everything, it was a... positive one. But very, um, befitting for this thread. 🀣
FUCKING FINALLY!!! YOU GET IT!!!

I can't remember everything exactly, but in my dream, Michael was a... kinky man. Oh my goodness why did I dream this!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Because your subconscious knows what is good for you! And it also knows the objective facts of the universe. If Michael was not a dom in bed, then God is not real, the universe doesn't actually exist, and we are all just part of a simulation looping forever in some alien's hard drive.

My point is, I am more confident that Michael was a dom in bed than I am in my entire future lol.

cc @Hiker @staywild23 There, you guys happy?? 🀣
I am so happy 😍

... Excuse me as I propel myself into the sun again though. Goodness, I feel like I just exposed myself or something. 🀣
The only thing you exposed is that it's impossible for Michael to not take over every animal impulse inside of a woman, no matter how hard they resist it.

And for once, it's not even @staywild23's fault, but mine of all people!!
It took a while! But we are all starting to sound like @staywild23 ! I cannot get that 'dominant' thought out of my mind! Sweet Michael!

I'd gladly invite Michael to whip all the feminism out of me. But let's be honest. When it comes to him, it doesn't even exist in the first place.

Do you like how I popped in all "I'm back" and then immediately vanished even harder than the last time? yeah, me too.

You are so kind 😍 The board feels empty and I feel empty without the board 😭

I NEED A BAD-THEMED PARTY!

Two nights ago I started to watch the Bad tour in Tokyo and could only survive 20 minutes of it because THIS MAN makes me break out in hives from all the love bubbling up inside of me. He is exhausting. How dare he, honestly.
Black top? I need to know!

Black top? I need to know!
Honestly, I don't remember. I think it was Tokyo 1988 and a silver top. But now that I'm looking, I can't find Tokyo 1988. Does it exist? Did I dream it? This happened to me once before where I swear to God I watched Los Angeles 1989 and even told people about it but was never able to find it again. Not in my history. Not in my bookmarks. No where. So...

I think I've lost my mind for the 5,000th time.

Honestly, I don't remember. I think it was Tokyo 1988 and a silver top. But now that I'm looking, I can't find Tokyo 1988. Does it exist? Did I dream it? This happened to me once before where I swear to God I watched Los Angeles 1989 and even told people about it but was never able to find it again. Not in my history. Not in my bookmarks. No where. So...

I think I've lost my mind for the 5,000th time.
BWT 1987

Black shirt = 12th
Silver shirt = 13th
Red shirt = 14th

Info kindly supplied by @MJbr2

This thread is your friend. In fact, I'm pretty sure you're on there. Anyway ...

As you know I'm not into BWT 1988 so have no idea about that. Although the silver shirts are completely different so that always helps.

BWT 1987

Black shirt = 12th
Silver shirt = 13th
Red shirt = 14th

Info kindly supplied by @MJbr2
Oh, he didn't deserve this tag 😝 πŸ˜‚ But I LOVE when you tag random, unsuspecting people.

This thread is your friend. In fact, I'm pretty sure you're on there. Anyway ...

I love this thread 😍

As you know I'm not into BWT 1988 so have no idea about that. Although the silver shirts are completely different so that always helps.
There is nothing BWT that I am not about. If I could inject Bad tour footage directly into my veins I would lol.

Oh, he didn't deserve this tag 😝 πŸ˜‚ But I LOVE when you tag random, unsuspecting people.
oh, MJbr2 can take it. He's a veteran, lol. I'm pretty sure he's seen it all.

I love this thread 😍
I love that thread so much. One of my early top faves.

There is nothing BWT that I am not about. If I could inject Bad tour footage directly into my veins I would lol.
Now, see, you've got the scientists all agog. Again! Papers are hastily being re-written as we speak, lol.

oh, MJbr2 can take it. He's a veteran, lol. I'm pretty sure he's seen it all.
Oh, for sure. I'm also convinced men check out this thread more often than we might think. Not specifically talking about MJbr2, of course lol.

I love that thread so much. One of my early top faves.
Me too!! That's how I discovered MJbr2's YouTube channel and all of the gifts it offers the world.

Now, see, you've got the scientists all agog. Again! Papers are hastily being re-written as we speak, lol.
agog! Yes. I want to be a test subject for all Michael-related research lol.

I've been summoned.

Hi, you beautiful people. Hope you're having fun.

@staywild23 Yes, it's the Bad Tour premiere you're talking about. Korakuen Stadium, Tokyo, 12-09-1987. Such a shame we don't have a good quality copy, MJ was on fire that night for his first solo show ever.

@zinniabooklover I'm glad to be considered a veteran. Been through quite a lot over the years, but it's nice to see all the excitement of new fans.

I've been summoned.

@staywild23 Yes, it's the Bad Tour premiere you're talking about. Korakuen Stadium, Tokyo, 12-09-1987. Such a shame we don't have a good quality copy, MJ was on fire that night for his first solo show ever.

@zinniabooklover I'm glad to be considered a veteran. Been through quite a lot over the years, but it's nice to see all the excitement of new fans.
oh, you totally are! Did you say you'd been a Michael fan for 14 years? Or is it even longer than that? Can't remember but what with your YT channel and generally being a great source of accurate info you def qualify as a veteran in my books. :D

Confession - BWT 1987 has taken somewhat of a back seat over the last few weeks bc of Dream Away. I haven't listened to anything else. But I can feel those 1987 vibes calling me back, lol. I need to rearrange my headspace!

I've been summoned.
πŸ˜‚

In the manhood thread life is always fun. It's the happiest place on the internet πŸ˜›

Wait... are you saying that there is no footage for Bad Tour 1988? Because I definitely didn't watch 1987. I...don't think. oh God. I don't know anymore. I'm so confused. I'm still recovering from it.

edited to add: I definitely can immediately tell the difference between 87 and 88. But I genuinely don't remember what happened to me after watching whatever I watched. It's possible I passed out lol.

The excitement will never die!

I'd gladly invite Michael to whip all the feminism out of me. But let's be honest. When it comes to him, it doesn't even exist in the first place.
Okay, I just spat my water all the way across the room and over my keyboard. Goodness gracious, thanks a lot, @staywild23!!! πŸ˜‚ :ROFLMAO: πŸ˜‚ :ROFLMAO:

I was already blush-laughing hysterically reading the top part of your comment, but now I'm just so 100% done with myself and the entire universe that I just... I think I might as well be dead from overheating or something!! πŸ˜‚ :ROFLMAO: πŸ˜‚ :ROFLMAO:

And just so you know I am still not over that stupid dream! Like, stuff like this is no news to me, but having a dream like this about a real person?! That absolutely is!! Goodness gracious, I think I'll just go back to my ice lake again. Aaaaaarrghhh you ladies have ruined me, I say!! πŸ˜‚ :ROFLMAO: πŸ˜‚ :ROFLMAO:

I don't really Manhood anymore so don't even know how I caught this but, for feck's sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need to have a nice lie down. You know I said I couldn't cope with your dirty thoughts? I wasn't inviting you to PROVE the veracity of my statement!

I need some gingerbread and then a nice lie down!

And lots of exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't really Manhood anymore so don't even know how I caught this but, for feck's sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need to have a nice lie down. You know I said I couldn't cope with your dirty thoughts? I wasn't inviting you to PROVE the veracity of my statement!

I need some gingerbread and then a nice lie down!

And lots of exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL you and me both, I think. :ROFLMAO: Even though I kinda contributed to it myself. But I am nowhere near @staywild23 level even then!

Okay, I just spat my water all the way across the room and over my keyboard. Goodness gracious, thanks a lot, @staywild23!!! πŸ˜‚ :ROFLMAO: πŸ˜‚ :ROFLMAO:
I am more proud of this reaction than anything I've accomplished in recent memory.

I think I might as well be dead from overheating or something!! πŸ˜‚ :ROFLMAO: πŸ˜‚ :ROFLMAO:
welcome to the horny after-life. I've been here for years lol.

And just so you know I am still not over that stupid dream! Like, stuff like this is no news to me, but having a dream like this about a real person?! That absolutely is!! Goodness gracious, I think I'll just go back to my ice lake again. Aaaaaarrghhh you ladies have ruined me, I say!! πŸ˜‚ :ROFLMAO: πŸ˜‚ :ROFLMAO:
You will NEVER get over that dream. Don't even try. This is just your life now. Embrace it and let it ruin you lol.

well you chose a perfect time to get on, because I haven't been in this thread for like 2 weeks! In fact, I only posted this comment today!

Some part of you wanted and needed the madness only the Manhood thread can provide. You are being summoned. It is spiritual at this point. Spiritual and filled with kink lol.

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ I did it just for you πŸ˜›

Currently watching BWT 1987, black top.

The Manhood vibe is strong!
I'm having convulsions just at the thought of it. I'm dreaming of Michael's sweat and his fucking curls. JFC.

I don't think anyone could get to sw23's level even if they tried. She truly is a one - off. Which is probably a good thing, lol
That is terribly hurtful πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

You just need to sit inside my brain.
The brain that gave us this back in June:

"I love this picture so much. He looks both totally badass, but also somehow vulnerable… like, I both want to protect him and nurture him and care for him, but I also want to β€œmanhood thread” him until I cease to exist"

and also this:

"His curls are WILD and free and if sex could be a hairstyle that would be it."

And the reason I can remember this stuff (in case it's starting to sound kinda weird, lol) is I just love words and anyone who is good with words (sw23 def is good with words) will make an impact on my brain. It's that simple. Nothing weird. Just lots of appreciation, lots of falling on the floor laughing like a hyena and lots of - omg!!!

Sex as a hairstyle! I mean, I just would *never* have thought of that. :ROFLMAO:

Back to BWT 1987.

Back