Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

tumblr_kt6blgpMdB1qz9rkuo1_500.jpg

Dang it!!

I just broke one of my New Year resolutions. I was going to refrain from quoting mad, Manhood staywildisms. But I feel I must quote this one I just came across - I'm actually looking for one of my top b&w photos, no luck so far.

Anyway, sw23 said this last summer:

"Also, just in general. I'm drowning in my own lunacy over here."

Hopefully it's not just me who appreciates the madness, Manhood-ness and general staywild - ness of this statement. :D

Dang it!!

I just broke one of my New Year resolutions. I was going to refrain from quoting mad, Manhood staywildisms. But I feel I must quote this one I just came across - I'm actually looking for one of my top b&w photos, no luck so far.

Hopefully it's not just me who appreciates the madness, Manhood-ness and general staywild - ness of this statement. :D
That's it, you are going to Michael jail!! 👮‍♀️ 🚨

LOL in all seriousness though, what an odd New Year's resolution. 🤣 I'd probably fail after 3 seconds already, heck most likely even less than that! I kinda wonder what the purpose of it was, lol. Because you are here forever! 😈

That's it, you are going to Michael jail!! 👮‍♀️ 🚨
Lots of time for daydreaming.

<starts singing Paramore songs>

LOL in all seriousness though, what an odd New Year's resolution.
Not really. Makes perfect sense to me.

🤣 I'd probably fail after 3 seconds already, heck most likely even less than that! I kinda wonder what the purpose of it was, lol.
I'm spring cleaning. Bookmarks. Headspace. Books and newspapers - oh, no! That bit isn't going so well, lol.

Bless you, resident archivist 😍

hence being dead forever, as I so often am!

I appreciate being reminded of my past madness. Especially since I am so dignified now....

DO YOU HEAR THAT MJ?!?!!

I AM NOW DIGNIFIED & CLASSY & WILL YOU JUST MARRY ME PLZ & THX

But we do love it. At least, I do. I have, in fact, expired with mirth. This post is a mirage. I'm dead. I'm gone!

Should I be offended that the very thought of me being a dignified woman of the world -- a woman with class, self-preservation, and dignity in tact -- has you in stitches?!?

PS: I'm not.
PPS: BUT SHOULD I BE?!
PPPS: #michaelmarryme

Lots of time for daydreaming.

<starts singing Paramore songs>
🤔 It seems I need to make the punishment a little bit stricter... I will ponder about this!!
Not really. Makes perfect sense to me.
🤣 Well maybe to you, lol. I'm already garbage, so I might as well just roll with it!
I'm spring cleaning. Bookmarks. Headspace. Books and newspapers - oh, no! That bit isn't going so well, lol.
Too much Michael-archiving too, then? 🤔 Lol please never stop doing that though, I and many others enjoy it!!

Too much Michael-archiving too, then?
No, that's just sw23's inflated ideas of what I actually do. I'm usually looking for something - which I usually don't find - and I get distracted easily. sw calls it archiving. It's really just random madness.

I still haven't found my b&w photo from yesterday. I can find a colour version but I don't want that.

I NEED THE B&W VERSION!

goddammit!

No, that's just sw23's inflated ideas of what I actually do.
excuse me, but I don't have inflated ideas about ANYTHING!!! How dare you.

I'm usually looking for something - which I usually don't find - and I get distracted easily. sw calls it archiving. It's really just random madness.

I still haven't found my b&w photo from yesterday. I can find a colour version but I don't want that.

I NEED THE B&W VERSION!

goddammit!
I adore you.

I am in public. I am "working." I am without headphones, so my computer is muted.

I scroll Twitter and see this:

And suddenly, I am in public, but I am hyperventilating, writhing around my seat like some kind of lusty nightmare. I only survived 51 seconds before wanting to throw my laptop across the room and hit the cool, collected guy sitting 5 feet away from me square in the face. Sorry, guy. It's not your fault.

51 SILENT seconds. My stomach is a swirly mess.

Michael, I am not dignified. But can I please still be in your harem of wives in the after life? Because, like, I'll earn my keep. Somehow. Anyhow.

And suddenly, I am in public, but I am hyperventilating, writhing around my seat like some kind of lusty nightmare. I only survived 51 seconds before wanting to throw my laptop across the room and hit the cool, collected guy sitting 5 feet away from me square in the face. Sorry, guy. It's not your fault.
Opened APOM in public!!! no no no no! Poor you :eek:

that clip is Oh. My. God.

Opened APOM in public!!! no no no no! Poor you :eek:
RIGHT?!?! I didn't even seek this out on purpose! I was literally scrolling and there it was. And of course, I was instantly transfixed. It was like time stood still. I couldn't move; I couldn't look away. I could only stare in joyful agony.

that clip is Oh. My. God.

Oh my God in the purest, truest form...

Originally posted by KgB in 2021 on Gold Pants thread. Original caption:
"UM GUYS --- I....did it just.......
for research purposes I urgently need to know what show this was LOLOL."

Image and comment posted purely on an FYI basis. I'm sure everyone is *much* too busy just now to be scrutinising this, lol.

cONUksu.gif
@filmandmusic

Bumping this rather than re-posting so you have the option of not opening it up. I have no idea what is happening in this gif and take no responsibility for it. I am a reporter, I can only report on what I find, lol.

But you did say this over on another thread. Which kinda planted the idea in my head ...

MJ has a lot of male fans and that has nothing to do with us finding him attractive. We just fall for his macho dance moves, belts, jackets and curls :p

Mikezilla is scary because he clearly wants to take the spotlights, he has a very mischievous character or he just tries to escape the suffocating cramped environment he is trapped in, poor fella.

Back