Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

The sad thing to me is that these brothers and sisters weren't close to Michael anymore and then he dies. You would think they might regret that and try to have a good honest relationhip with his kids. Now the kids don't even trust them. It's sad because the potential and opportunity was there but for some money is more important. They don't think they didn't anything wrong or treated Michael badly. If they didn't Michael would not have turned to other families and stay away from his own.

Marlon did not show up , because MJ refused to bail him out of foreclosure .

Wow, that is just....wow. That's so cold.

she only turned up in court once didnt she? or hardly ever. she blamed mj for what happened to him and used to moan about austin been bullied at school.

maybe she and the rest of the family should have thought about why mj felt the need to attach himsrlf to other families. she is very bitter and jealous. even of us hence her comments at the memorial.

What did she say at the memorial?

Well, they can complain and accuse people of fraud and bad-mouth them and any fans who don't agree with them (they often just hate and bash other fans as a side-effect they don't even realize) as long as they want. But they will either realize reality one day - when it's too late for them regretting their actions - or forever continue to be frustrated for no reason - imaginary enemies will always exist, unfortunately.

That's something we have to keep in mind. Unfortunately.

agree i dont doubt for a min that as soon as mj was gone certain ppl were pushing their kids to get pally with ppb in the hope in the years to come they could leach off them like their parents did off mj. and they would push the entitlement complex onto the kids.

at a young age the kids are now in the same position as mj. not knowing who if anyone they can trust in the family and the motives of those involved. the only good thing is theres three of them

...And they now well understand what their father meant when he warned them about "certain ppl and their ways."

I am only a fan of Michael Jackson and his children: Michael Jackson Jr., Paris-Katherine, and Michael Jackson II.
dancing.gif

I haven't been following this news at all. Can someone just give me a short summary of what has happened and what is true now? Cause i sure don't know anymore, and i sure can't follow it anymore.

I haven't been following this news at all. Can someone just give me a short summary of what has happened and what is true now? Cause i sure don't know anymore, and i sure can't follow it anymore.

Quick summary :

July 15th Katherine leaves her home in Calabasas to attend Jacksons concerts in Arizona, Nevada. She never attended those concerts.

July 17th A letter from certain Jacksons (Janet, Tito, Randy, Jermaine, might forget someone) to the executors is leaked on the internet. The letter accuses the executors and people in Katherine's staff (Trent Jackson). The letter says tha the will is fake, and that Katherine is so stressed that she had a mini stroke.
Paris reacts to the mini stroke part of the story on twitter. Paris says it's not true, Katherine is fine, and calls Randy a liar

July 21 : Trent Jackson goes to the police, and files a missing person report : he says Katherine is missing. Paris confirms on twitter, she says Katherine is missing and if anyone sees her, they should call the police. Paris says she has not been able to talk to her for a week.
Jermaine issues a statement on twitter, calling this a "wildfire of madness", he says Katherine is with family (Rebbie) in Arizona, at a spa, she is resting on doctor's order, and she has no phone.
In spite of that it goes on, still no one hears from Katherine directly

July 23 : Janet , Randy and Jermaingo to the Calabasas home, there's an incident, the police is called. On the security video you can see that Randy tries to talk to Prince, but Prince ignores him, and that there is a heated discussion between Janet and Paris, during which Janet tries to grab Paris' phone twice. Randy and Janet are filming the kids with their phones. After that, there is a fight between Trent/Randy/Jermaine, that's when the police is called.
Still no news from Katherine. Margaret Lodise, the kids lawyer, goes to see the kids. Marlon confirms that he can not reach his mother either, and that he is very worried about her.

July 25th : TJ and Marlon talked to Katherine on the phone the night before, they both say she was not like herself.
Katherine's lawyer flew to Arizona the night before the hearing for the guardianship, but was not able to meet Katherine, he said he was met by Janet and Jermaine, and could only talk to Katherine on the phone. TJ files for temporary guardianship of the kids, the judge grants it, for one month.

Katherine issues a video statement, sayig she was on vacation, not kidnapped, and is fine.

Now she just got back home.

July 26 - Prince tweets a long message where he says Katherine was badly lied to and misguided and he is angry and hurt. He says the kids were denied contact to their grandmother and he writes "As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways". At the end of his message he tweets a picture which shows him in a group chat with Rebbie, Janet and Austin. In that group chat he is asking of them to let them speak to their grandma. The people in that chat group didnt know he could see their replies and Janet writes to the others "Dont let them pls".

July 27th - Katherines lawyer makes a statement that Katherine will split guardianship with TJ and she will go to court and file for joint guardianship. Apparently MJs children are on board with this decision. TJ will manage the day-to-day responsibilities including management of household personnel and security. He will also be in charge of their school stuff.
Katherine will "focus on the more personal everyday decision making related to the lives and activities of the children." She will also control the family allowance.

July 29th - An e-mail sent by the Estate lawyer Howard Weitzman last wednesday is made public. The letter bars Joe, Randy, Jermaine, Janet, and Rebbie, any of their kids or spouses, plus Katherines assistant Janice Smith to enter the Calabasas home. They all are believed to have isolated Katherine from the kids and prevented communication between her and the kids. (Dont know if Joe was directly involved with this though).

Sidenote: Tito made a statment on July 24 that he retract his signature from the letter that was sent to the Estate, Marlon been tweeting and gone on TV saying he dont know where his mother is, Randy's been tweeting all types of stuff (mostly anti-Estate stuff), Jermaine who has been saying that nobody was denied contact to Katherine was seen on stage talking about they are one family and they will heal and Rebbie is most likely the source in an article where she basically trashes Janet and confirms/exposes that the plan was to remove Katherine from the kids so she would be seen as an unfit guardian and that would open up for Randy to take over her position.

Last edited:

dasdas

It's very confusing... I hope the truth will come out.

Katherine Jackson 'Furious' With Son Randy For Trying To Overthrow Executors Of Michael's Estate
0 0
Posted on Jul 30, 2012 @ 01:15PM print it send it

INF
By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Katherine Jackson is furious with her son, Randy, for trying to overthrow the executors of Michael Jackson's estate, without her knowledge or consent while she was holed up at the Miraval resort in Tucson, Arizona, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"Katherine was completely unaware that Randy had orchestrated his siblings signing a letter sent to the executors of Michael Jackson's estate demanding their immediate resignation. Now that Katherine has been home for a few days, she recognizes that Randy was the one that planned this, and she is absolutely furious for him doing so. Katherine has never had a stroke or a mini-stroke as the ridiculous letter says. Katherine will never speak out publicly against her children, it's just not who she is. Behind the scenes, however, Katherine is extremely upset and disappointed in Randy's actions that have brought so much unwanted chaos into all of their lives," a source close to the situation tells us.

PHOTOS: Paris Jackson & Brothers Chill Out With Coffee

Last week, Katherine lost guardianship of Michael's three kids after they were unable to reach her for over nine days. Judge Mitchell Beckloff gave temporary custody of the kids to Katherine's grandson, TJ Jackson, son of Tito. Katherine and Tito have agreed to share custody of the kids and will go to court in the very near future to formally ask the judge to sign off on it.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson's Kids Star In Tribute Concert

Meanwhile, Katherine has issued a stern warning to her children to "stop talking to the press about their family business. Katherine specifically told Randy that if he wants to pursue this ridiculous claim that Michael's will is fake, to remain quiet about it. If Randy does find evidence, which Katherine knows is very unlikely to happen, to take it to court and not play it out the in press. That is what the courts are for Katherine reminded Randy. Everyone loses when Randy takes his claims public, and it just causes undue stress on Katherine and Michael's children," the insider told us.

http://editorial.radaronline.com/ex...andy-jackson-executors-michael-jackson-estate

Days after she came home, we find out she was furious with Randy and told her kids to stop talking to press about their family business. I guess the children are not listening because we have new rants from Randy's X17 and Rebbie gave a huge interview to Brown. It seems grandma has lost her control of the children, since she lost guardianship. Maybe if she regains permanent co-guardianship, they will listen again.

Still no information that she was furious that the wards were worried, or furious that her son and nephew fought around her wards, or that Janet tried to take the wards passport. She is right in telling them to stop talking to the press about their business. However, she needs to give them a new career because selling their stories is the way their earn a living. Before, they sold stories about Michael. Now they sell stories about themselves. Is there another family like this one around?

Days after she came home, we find out she was furious with Randy and told her kids to stop talking to press about their family business. I guess the children are not listening because we have new rants from Randy's X17 and Rebbie gave a huge interview to Brown. It seems grandma has lost her control of the children, since she lost guardianship. Maybe if she regains permanent co-guardianship, they will listen again.

Still no information that she was furious that the wards were worried, or furious that her son and nephew fought around her wards, or that Janet tried to take the wards passport. She is right in telling them to stop talking to the press about their business. However, she needs to give them a new career because selling their stories is the way their earn a living. Before, they sold stories about Michael. Now they sell stories about themselves. Is there another family like this one around?
I would not necessarily believe that Katherine is upset with Randy. X17 is really not a trust-worthy source for news.

I've been in Berlin with awful internet the past 8 days, now I'm back in NY with proper wifi and my lord what an absolute crock of crap this has become. I'm glad it's ended with them being barred from the Calabasas house because it's beyond insane what this family is capable of. I really hope the new custody arrangements benefits everyone involved and that the kids can finally go back to being teenagers and a family unit of them and Katherine is properly restored.

Someone just said on Twitter that Entertainment Tonight showed a preview of an interview with Debbie Rowe and they will air the full interview tomorrow.

TJ's lawyer released a statement

Despite 'Unity' concert, Jackson family feud simmers
By Alan Duke, CNN
updated 7:27 PM EDT, Mon July 30, 2012

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Randy Jackson remains on the attack against the men who run the Michael Jackson estate
"I AM SO AFRAID FOR MY MOTHER..." Randy Jackson tweeted
Estate lawyer sent e-mail banning Janet, Jermaine, Randy, Rebbie from mom's home
"Katherine Jackson is completely free to talk to whomever she chooses," lawyer says

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Last week began with a missing persons report filed for Katherine Jackson but ended with Michael Jackson's mother attending a "Unity" concert by four of her sons.

In the days between, a complex family feud played out in headlines and on celebrity TV.

The 82-year-old Jackson family matriarch lost custody of the late pop icon's three children, who were placed into the guardianship of their cousin TJ Jackson, the 34-year-old son of Tito Jackson.

Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff suspended her as the children's custodian, saying she may be "prevented from acting as a guardian because of the acts of third parties."

Four of her children -- including Janet, Jermaine, Randy and Rebbie Jackson -- had taken their mother to an Arizona spa, but kept her whereabouts secret from their other siblings and Michael Jackson's children -- Prince, 15; Paris, 14; and Prince Michael II, 10, who's also known as Blanket.

Those involved called it an intervention to protect their mother from people abusing her, while Paris and Prince Jackson made it clear they thought their aunts and uncles were trying to gain influence and control over Katherine Jackson.

Jackson family drama continues

When Paris didn't hear from her grandmother for over a week, she tweeted "8 days and counting . something is really off , this isn't like her at all .. i wanna talk directly to my grandmother!!

When Michael Jackson was still here on Earth, he made sure his children were not around these people, anyway. So, this news is WONDERFUL!!!
dancing.gif

My prayer to God is that Michael Jackson’s children: Michael Jackson Jr., Paris-Katherine, and Prince Michael II remain safe. :angel:

I wonder how it makes the kids feel with some of the Jacksons insisting that the will is fake. A will that leaves everything to them since Katherine's 40% will go back to them. If Prince is unhappy with the executors he will be 18 in 3 short years so he can worry about it then.

Just by looking at the will it seems Michael took a lot of precautions that the rest of the Jackson's would never get their hands on his childrens birthright.

I don't get why some think this will is fake? What screams fake about a will that leaves everything to the most important people in Michael's life?

Ivy, isn't it pretty common in estates of the very wealthy to have the age when the person can take control of the money be when they are older and not all at once but % at intervals?

The way PPB will take control is as follows:
The children's shares will be held in separate trusts also with John Branca and John McClain serving as Co-Trustees. Until each child reaches 21, distributions are left in the complete discretion of the Co-Trustees. At 21, each child will receive all of the net income from his or her own trust and principal if the Co-Trustees determine that the net income is not sufficient to provide for the child's "reasonable care, support, maintenance and education." Each child will receive 1/3 of the remaining trust principal outright at 30, another 1/2 outright at 35, and the remaining balance outright at 40. In addition, the Co-Trustees are given discretion to accelerate principal distributions if a child is in need of funds to buy a home, start a family, or start a business. This will leave Katherine Jackson, who was named as the children's guardian in August 2009, at the mercy of the Co-Trustees when it comes to asking for funds to support the children.
http://wills.about.com/od/michaeljackson/qt/What-Does-the-Michael-Jackson-Family-Trust-Say.htm

Someone just said on Twitter that Entertainment Tonight showed a preview of an interview with Debbie Rowe and they will air the full interview tomorrow.

Really wow? I thought Debbie hated that kind of attention. The media will even bother her a lot more. I'm curios to see the interview.

Estate statement in regards to people not allowed in Calabasas Residence send to ET

"Following the events of July 23 in which certain members of the Jackson family showed up unannounced at the Calabasas residence of Michael Jackson's mother and children, causing a very public disturbance, the attorneys for the Estate of Michael Jackson as lessees of the house were requested by Charles Schultz, attorney for TJ Jackson, Jr., the newly appointed Temporary Guardian for Michael Jackson's children, to send a list to the security gate of people neither TJ or the children wanted allowed on the premises in view of the incidents that had just taken place. The list may be amended and managed by TJ Jackson Jr. or the Estate when appropriate. It is imperative to the Estate that from this point forward a safe and appropriate environment be provided for Michael Jackson's children and his mother."

http://www.etonline.com/news/123790...andy_Rebbie_and_Jermaine_From_Calabasas_Home/

It don't see what's fake about it either. The money were left to the people who needed them the most.

When my own father passed away, he left the little he had to my younger brother, who was just 13 at the time. I was told at the time that legally I was entitled to a % of the money even though my dad didn't leave anything to me, and I said NO...

I'm sorry for being personal here, but my point is, it's impossible for me to understand that Michael's own siblings could betray him like that. They're adults, they have their own lives... they can make their own money.

I think it's because of the location discrepancy. But thing is, if they were going to fake the will then they would have checked what Michael was doing on whichever day they decided he "signed" it to prevent such a discrepancy. The fact that it has that mistake on it is perhaps ironically the very proof that it's real. It's also important to point out that the letter that started all this made no mention of money or beneficiaries.

It's also important to point out that the letter that started all this made no mention of money or beneficiaries.

Well a will is all about money and beneficiaries.

If MJ's will(s) get invalidated and Michael is determined to die intestate (without a will) Guess who becomes the executors?

Did you guess?

Law says if a person dies without a will then the order of executors is wife/husband/partner, kids, parents, siblings.

So if Michael's will(s) gets invalidated, as Michael didn't have a wife and as his kids are minors, his parents and/or siblings become the Executors.

The letter do not need to have "give us money" written explicitly, you can follow the money by following "what happens if they become successful in this attempt" route.

The statement of the estate clearly states that they acted at behest of TJ Jackson and that Michael's children indicated who they did not want on the premises.

So, counting down to all the blather of the Jacksonites talking about estate "plants" and brainwashing and divide and conquer ....

In 5 ... 4 .... 3 .... 2...

Well a will is all about money and beneficiaries.

If MJ's will(s) get invalidated and Michael is determined to die intestate (without a will) Guess who becomes the executors?

Did you guess?

Law says if a person dies without a will then the order of executors is wife/husband/partner, kids, parents, siblings.

So if Michael's will(s) gets invalidated, as Michael didn't have a wife and as his kids are minors, his parents and/or siblings become the Executors.

The letter do not need to have "give us money" written explicitly, you can follow the money by following "what happens if they become successful in this attempt" route.

True but we also shouldn't rule out that in addition to any financial motive, there are genuine concerns about the treatment of Michael's legacy. The thing is that Janet signed that letter too. She is worth $150 million and dating a billionaire.

Childrend's future and Michael's legacy would be in serious danger if his relatives become executors, I hope this WILL NEVER happen!

TJ's lawyer released a statement

Despite 'Unity' concert, Jackson family feud simmers
By Alan Duke, CNN
updated 7:27 PM EDT, Mon July 30, 2012

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

Despite a relative calm in the Jackson family feud that set in over the weekend, youngest son Randy Jackson remained on the attack Monday against the men who run the Michael Jackson estate, accusing them of trying to isolate his mother so they could control the heirs they are obligated by law to protect.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/30/showbiz/jackson-family-peace/index.html

Good to see the bolded since so many feel the estate has no business protecting the heirs, but only the guardian should.

Ivy Glad to see that you posted the statement given to E where the estate indicates who requested the banning and why. Now security knows who to keep out.

It is so embarrassing that some Jacksons had to go to this elegant community and cause this revolting disturbance. This gated community have become notorious due to them. If I was a landowner or tenant there I would be very upset.

Last edited:

Vici, Thanks for that. That was a good summary and i'm just completely disgusted now. I can't believe what i'm reading, and none of this is sensationalized tabloid trash? Cause......good god, no wonder why Michael stayed away from his family. What his son Prince said...damn that's quite hard hitting. That his father, Michael warned him of certain people and their ways, it's definitely true, lots of sharks out there....but i wasn't aware that his own brothers were such sharks...and even Janet? I just can't believe what i'm reading now...really shocked tbh.

"If MJ's will(s) get invalidated and Michael is determined to die intestate (without a will) Guess who becomes the executors?"

Can this really happen?

"If MJ's will(s) get invalidated and Michael is determined to die intestate (without a will) Guess who becomes the executors?"

Can this really happen?

No It Never Will. If they had evidence to back up their claims, you think they would become the granny snatchers (thanks QBEE), or begin this Wildfire of Madness. They would simple take all evidence to a judge and get the ball rolling. This is just what it is: a plan to snatch granny and make her seen as unfit. How in heavens name Randy thought that would allow him to be a guardian, is beyond our comprehension. You have to remember Randy is not working with a full deck, because according to the source Rebbie, he intended to take over the estate after he became a guardian. How did he figure a guardian could take over the estate, again only he alone knows. Clearly the signers do not understand the will.

Janet helped him because as the source Rebbie stated, she has no money coming in. She is living on the funds she has and do not want to take care of grown siblings who like to beg for money. She thought if they could get the money from Michael, then she would be free.

Janet having a billionaire boyfriend does not help her finances. If it did, she would not care that the siblings would depend on her, because she would know she had a billionaire giving her millions. Most likely he is paying for trips, gives gifts here and there, pays for entertainment, takes her shopping, and that is it. His money is not Janet's money.

Thanks Petra.

I don't think the will is fake and I'm sure if Randy doesn't have any proof as evidence, but I'm still confused.

I read somewhere that Joe case was thrown only because he wasn't a beneficiary and that Katherine didn't contest the will because
then she'd be removed as beneficiary, but that the will was not validated. I don't know about wills, but can that be possible?

True but we also shouldn't rule out that in addition to any financial motive, there are genuine concerns about the treatment of Michael's legacy. The thing is that Janet signed that letter too. She is worth $150 million and dating a billionaire.

u might have a genuine concern about Michael's legacy but honestly IMO that's not the issue of that 3 page letter which mentions greed & hasty business decisions in one sentence. The rest of the paragraph is a lot more about Jackson projects that Estate didn't approve of.

Plus we can spend time arguing about it but I believe even though you might not like current Executors due to some releases and question quality and legacy preservation, I would think that many would agree that Jacksons do not seem to be capable of doing any better.

Can this really happen?

I didn't write it in the sense that it might happen , I wrote it in the sense of "what if what they want happens".

For example the first line of the letter asks the Executors to resign immediately. Assume for a second "what if they resign?", well a new set of Executors has to be determined, Executors mean control of business and money. So they might benefit from a new set of Executors that's a lot more Pro-Jackson or actually Jacksons themselves.

Letter than calls the will "fake, flawed, fraudulent" and says proper authorities would be notified. So again assume "what if the will is invalidated?" well then you know that Jacksons are first in line to be Executors.

My post wasn't about whether such attempts would be successful or not, but to show that motives do not need to be spelled out.

Diplomate;3681984 said:
Ok thanks.

I still want to know why the bastards Jack$on$ wanted the kids passports.

Janet’s boyfriend is from the Middle East. Children and women don’t have a lot of rights in some of those countries. Maybe Janet wanted to stash them there and scare the crap out of them. Make them do what she wanted them to do. I know it’s farfetched but at this point I wouldn’t put anything past those maniacs.

Last edited:
Back