Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

It only hurt her because it took her more than a week before she denied the story and threatened legal action. That story did very little damage to her reputation compare to all the stories that was in the media during the last 2 weeks. What do you think people will remember that she allegedly slap PJ or that she allegedly kidnapped her mother?
Why would that be? She was taking care of her mother, not worrying about what the press is writing! Um, hello.... People will remember Janet slapping Paris, most of all, as that was bigger headlines than the rest. Kidnapping? Already put to rest. We can speculate K's reasons to tell two different stories forever, tho.

Yes, I wonder why MC Clain is never mentioned.

Ive seen fans speculating in four "theories" why McClain is never mentioned.

1) He was never fired/re-hired and never accused in that whole SONY thing in 2001-2002.

2) McClain has supposedly a physical disability so the fam tries not be so hard on him.

3) It was rumoured in the beginning that McClain was open to allow the Jackson fam to be more involved but Branca said no. McClain is the soft guy and Branca the tough one.

4) McClain is black and Branca white and that could possibly be an issue.

Why would that be? She was taking care of her mother, not worrying about what the press is writing! Um, hello.... People will remember Janet slapping Paris, most of all, as that was bigger headlines than the rest. Kidnapping? Already put to rest. We can speculate K's reasons to tell two different stories forever, tho.

Wrong, Randy Jackson was busy leaking stuff to his tabloid, you really believe they didn't care what was in the media. As for the kidnapping story it was never put to rest and still isn't. The statement KJ made was called an hostage statement, do you really believe that people were going to take seriously a statement from KJ made when she is with her kids and the journalist was never allowed to ask question. The statement made the whole story a lot worse than it already was.

As for Branca, if they have evidence then they should bring it to the court, but you never do what they did, and you don't wait for 3 years.

Wrong, Randy Jackson was busy leaking stuff to his tabloid, you really believe they didn't care what was in the media.
I'm sorry but WHAT does that have to do with JANET? Were you there with them? Did you know what their exact roles were, and who was taking care of what? Don't "wrong" me if you know as little as I do.

[/QUOTE]
As for the kidnapping story it was never put to rest and still isn't. The statement KJ made was called an hostage statement, do you really believe that people were going to take seriously a statement from KJ made when she is with her kids and the journalist was never allowed to ask question. The statement made the whole story a lot worse than it already was.
Last major headlines internationally were about K saying the rumours were stupid.

Even if you were convinced he was doing harm to your late brother's kids and had been handling the estate business in a shady way? Even if you were convinced that your brother's will was fake? Don't think so. You can be grateful for the things people have done for you, but when it comes to family you don't just look the other way.

Personally I would never think that about a good friend. If I heard something fishy is going on I would first be sceptical and then I would gather all evidence I have and show it. If Janet has all that evidence they claimed they had then why is it taking her soooooo long to present it??

This is just me but I would never trash a friend or an former associate like that if I didnt have evidence. He is not just a friend of her (or former) but also a family friend. MJ told in an
award speech in 2002 that he loves McClain. You would think that you know your friend would hopefully never do what they accuse him of.

Do it like Mike ffs! He heard stuff about Branca, had an investigation and case closed!! Dont go around town and running your mouth if you can't deliver!!

"If Janet has all that evidence they claimed they had then why is it taking her soooooo long to present it?? "

They had no evidence, they said it.

Personally I would never think that about a good friend. If I heard something fishy is going on I would first be sceptical and then I would gather all evidence I have and show it. If Janet has all that evidence they claimed they had then why is it taking her soooooo long to present it??

This is just me but I would never trash a friend or an former associate like that if I didnt have evidence. He is not just a friend of her (or former) but also a family friend. MJ told in a speech in 2002 that he loves McClain.

Do it like Mike ffs! He heard stuff about Branca, had an investigation and case closed!! Dont go around town and running your mouth if you can't deliver!!
1) Since when have Janet & McClain been good friends? Again, speculation on your side. How do you know she hasn't already discussed with him about the subject? Don't you think it makes sense that she indeed did and this is the end result? As for evidence.. I don't think anyone would present the evidence to media, they'd take it to court (which I'm assuming they're planning to do)

2) Again, if it's to do with your family and you've already discussed it with that person... I'd do whatever it takes. What Michael's speech in 2002 has to do with it... I don't know. You're assuming way too much.

She's not Michael. And I don't see any "running your mouth" either. She hasn't said anything at all, in fact. Thanked her fans for making her trend in twitter.... And what else? Nothing. Just wait till we know what the next step is before you judge based on 100% speculation.

Last edited:

"I don't think anyone would present the evidence to media, they'd take it to court (which I'm assuming they're planning to do)"

When, it doesn't take 3 years to gather evidence.

"I don't think anyone would present the evidence to media, they'd take it to court (which I'm assuming they're planning to do)"

When, they had no evidence of anything, they said it.

Clearly they have some evidence, they'd not continue this if they didn't :doh:

If they really had evidence how do you explain the rest of the Jackson family? It's just a public statement.

If they really had evidence how do you explain the rest of the Jackson family? It's just a public statement.
I think Jermaine made it very clear why he backed off.

"I think Jermaine made it very clear why he backed off. "

First, I wasn't speaking about Jermaine, but the rest of the family like Tj, Tito, Marlon. The people who didn't sign. As for Jermaine, he obviously he didn't really believe in it either. Jafaar is just an excuse. His son can see his grand mother anywhere he wants except at the house, so where is the problem?

"I think Jermaine made it very clear why he backed off. "

First, I wasn't speaking about Jermaine, but the rest of the family like Tj, Tito, Marlon. The people who didn't sign. As for Jermaine, he obviously he didn't really believe in it either. Jafaar is just an excuse.
Because they decided not to believe it, and chose another side of it.. They think for themselves... Not only would they be going against the estate (that has a lot of power over their biz) but also against the media. As for Jermaine... Please don't state your opinions as facts. Obviously you have no idea what Jermaine actually believes in. None of us do.

"Because they decided not to believe it, and chose another side of it. Like people normally do. They think for themselves"

They already been against the Estate and part of the media and the fans. Remember the cascio tracks and the Heal the World.

"As for Jermaine... Please don't state your opinions as facts."

I don't state my opinion as facts, he wrote that he did that because his son can't meet his grand mother at her house. It's a fact he and his son can meet KJ anywhere they want except the house, so where is the problem?

"Because they decided not to believe it, and chose another side of it. Like people normally do. They think for themselves"

They already been against the Estate and part of the media and the fans. Remember the cascio tracks and the Heal the World.

"As for Jermaine... Please don't state your opinions as facts."

I don't state my opinion as facts, he wrote that he did that because his son can't meet his grand mother at her house. It's a fact he and his son can meet KJ anywhere they want except the house, so where is the problem?
Please I am tired of fighting assumptions . You know nothing about how complicated it might or might not be for the kids to meet Katherine (not to mention the emotional charge of getting a restraining order against visiting your grandmother's house...), and you know nothing about what else is going on behind the scenes. You speak like you're a close family friend or something. There's also a huge difference between saying something the estate released is not authentic, and going against the whole estate with full power.............

you have evidence? fine, bring it to court. don't harass 3 orphan children. what was the reason to not let a 14 year worried girl talk to her grandma to see if she's okay. the Jacksons acted like as if PPB were causing KJ to stress.

you have evidence? fine, bring it to court. don't harass 3 orphan children. what was the reason to not let a 14 year worried girl talk to her grandma to see if she's okay. the Jacksons acted like as if PPB were causing KJ to stress.
Who's harassed these children? Do tell, cause I've not seen any harassment during this fiasco. As for not letting her talk to her grandmother, again there are two different stories about this, three if you count people who aren't directly involved in it.

Please I am tired of fighting assumptions and it's really stupid...... You know nothing about how complicated it might or might not be for the kids to meet Katherine, and you know nothing about what else is going on behind the scenes. You speak like you're a close family friend or something. There's also a huge difference between saying something the estate released is not authentic, and going against the whole estate with full power.............

No I don't, and you don't either. The only we can do is judging by what we can see they are doing. The first letter is not professional at all, have at lots of lies in it. They sold stories to the media and are accusing the Estate of doing that, the statement ignored lots of stuff. Why are they blaming the Estate for the ban when according to TJ's lawyer it's a court order. Do you think that J's lawyer lied about the judge?

Who's harassed these children? Do tell, cause I've not seen any harassment during this fiasco. As for not letting her talk to her grandmother, again there are two different stories about this, three if you count people who aren't directly involved in it.

There aren't different stories about that, KJ said she never talked to the kids in her TV statement, Jermaine said they didn't want her to talk to them.

No I don't, and you don't either. The only we can do is judging by what we can see they are doing. The first letter is not professional at all, have at lots of lies in it. They sold stories to the media and are accusing the Estate of doing that, the statement ignored lots of stuff. Why are they blaming the Estate for the ban when according to TJ's lawyer it's a court order. Do you think that J's lawyer lied about the judge?
No, what we should be doing is keeping an open mind and not assuming so damn much about everything! Discuss as much as you like, but don't start bashing and telling your opinions as facts. And which letter are you referring to exactly? The one released on Janet's, Rebbie's and Randy's behalf is written by a highly reputable lawyer. if that's what you refer to.

There aren't different stories about that, KJ said she never talked to the kids in her TV statement, Jermaine said they didn't want her to talk to them.
Oh yes there are. According to some, the kids knew very well where K was going and that she wouldn't be able to talk with them while she was recovering.... Speculation, and pointless to even argue about this, tho. And BTW how come you trust K with that specific statement but you don't trust her otherwise, cause of the two different statements?

Last edited:

did you not see the video of dear aunt Janet chasing Paris to snatch her phone? or did you miss Princes twit that shows Janet refusing to let them see KJ? you want to believe Janet and co, fine that's your right. but i chose to believe the kids and MANY FACTS that backup their claim.

Oh yes there are. According to some, the kids knew very well where K was going and that she wouldn't be able to talk with them while she was recovering.... Speculation, and pointless to even argue about this, tho.

Recovering from what?

did you not see the video of dear aunt Janet chasing Paris to snatch her phone? or did you miss Princes twit that shows Janet refusing to let them see KJ? you want to believe Janet and co, fine that's your right. but i chose to believe the kids and MANY FACTS that backup their claim.
Yeah I saw a video of Janet trying to talk to Paris, while Paris was too busy playing with her phone. I did not see Janet trying to snatch her phone, I saw her reaching for it with motivation that is unclear (possibly to say "Please put it down and listen to me"?). I choose not to believe anything at this moment but what you're saying is based on one side of the story, and your assumption of thinking Janet wanted to steal her niece's phone. And that... is NOT based on facts.

Recovering from what?
Stress-related health problems (high blood pressure).

As I said, the first one.

Jermaine Jackson never said was her mother wasn't able to talk to her lawyer when he was at the SPA either.

Yeah I saw a video of Janet trying to talk to Paris, while Paris was too busy playing with her phone. I did not see Janet trying to snatch her phone, I saw her reaching for it with motivation that is unclear (possibly to say "Please put it down and listen to me"?). I choose not to believe anything at this moment but what you're saying is based on one side of the story, and your assumption of thinking Janet wanted to steal her niece's phone. And that... is NOT based on facts.

You're choosing not to believe and ignore a lot of facts, which makes discussion pointless.

Take care.

JustMe00 - I am all for being fair, open-minded, so riddle me this - are you willing to take the executors at their word when they say that it was Katherine and TJ Jackson who indicated who they did not want on Calabassas?

ETA: you know what, don't bother! Like Ivy, I am getting tired of this endless cycle. I just hope you are willing to give Paris and the executors the same benefit of the doubt that you give the Jackson family.

Last edited:

You're choosing not to believe and ignore a lot of facts, which makes discussion pointless.

Take care.
Assumptions are not facts. Not blindly believing one side, and one side only is healthy, and will get you further in truth than the opposite.

JustMe00 - I am all for being fair, open-minded, so riddle me this - are you willing to take the executors at their word when they say that it was Katherine and TJ Jackson who indicated who they did not want on Calabassas?
Which executors are you referring to? If we're talking about the Estate, no, I will not take their words as facts as they're one major party in this argument.

Stress-related health problems (high blood pressure).

well then you saw a completely different videoclip than the world saw

well then you saw a completely different videoclip than the world saw
Or maybe I just didn't look at it through the eyes of someone who has already taken sides, or someone who wants to make a big headline about it to sell their paper?

Back