Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

A spokesman for the estate said Friday evening that the legal window for challenging the will has closed, but that two prior wills also named Branca executor and gave no power to Jackson’s siblings.The executors’ spokesman said Katherine Jackson and the children’s newly appointed co-guardian, Tito Joe “T.J.” Jackson, have the final say in who is allowed at the residence.http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...d-over-michael-jacksons-estate-escalates.html

This statement by Janet is laughable. I guess she's feeling the heat of the backlash. It's called damage control. and a bad one because it also contains lies. Didn't she say in their originally poorly written letter that they had all the evidence the will is fake? now she's saying that she'll continue to search for the truth. What a contradiction!

Janet's real beef is that she does not want her jobless siblings (Jermaine, Randy, Rebbie, and co) to knock at her door for handouts now that the Estate is shutting down the gravy train.

marc_vivien;3684701 said:
A spokesman for the estate said Friday evening that the legal window for challenging the will has closed, but that two prior wills also named Branca executor and gave no power to Jackson’s siblings.The executors’ spokesman said Katherine Jackson and the children’s newly appointed co-guardian, Tito Joe “T.J.” Jackson, have the final say in who is allowed at the residence.http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...d-over-michael-jacksons-estate-escalates.html

Translation: The Rogue 3 are wasting their time. 1) Invaliding the 2002 will will automatically kick in the 1997 will where Branca and Mclain are also named executors. 2) They have no legal standing at all. They can hire even the Pope if they want. The court will show them the exact same direction they showed Joe in 2010. 3) The window to challenge has long passed.

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

Katherine jackson and TJ and also the children need to issue a statement of support for John Branca and John McClain to put an end to this mess or it will continue on and on. No more talking about Sept release of Bad25 just more family drama to over shadow the positive things going on with the estate. If Katherine doesn't sit her children down and stop this now this family will never recover and be split and how will this all affect MJ's kids. THis will is valid say's a court of law now everyone stand down and study peace.

“I was a veteran, before I was a teenager.”Michael Jackson

His daughter is a teenager but not too young to understand things.

From the interview above, I have a feeling that Grace was trying to make the children love her more than Michael so she could have a permanent role in their lives. Michael must have seen that and disliked it. The comments on facebook she saves shows that she wants to be a part of the children's life.

I agree 100%. She did not love the kids, she wanted a life with Michael and to attach herself to the kids was the only way she'd get to be around him intimately.

Wait so there are TWO prior wills??? We've only heard about the one from 1997.

Randy needs to stfu cus it's not the Estate that decides who is allowed inside to Calabasas. If he has a problem with it he can talk to TJ and Katherine.

Janets new statement is funny. Even though they want us all to believe "its not about money because Kat and the children are the sole beneficiaries", we all KNOW they want to be in charge to get that cut the executors recieve and to funnel money to bogus projects and relatives.

By the way Encinio is not the Jacksons family compound but Michael's house. When will people get that into their heads.

Some of the family got so used to using it as a home / hotel for free (no rent / bills/ food to pay) for years at Michael's expense as he paid all the bils, it became 'their's' in their mind I believe.

Some of the family got so used to using it as a home / hotel for free (no rent / bills/ food to pay) for years at Michael's expense as he paid all the bils, it became 'their's' in their mind I believe.
Exactly. What are 'offspring' doing these days? Maybe we should all put our money together and hire them to go serenade the Jackson's with "why don't you get a job"? I can't believe there are still fans out there siding with the Jackson's on this and saying the will is fraudulent .. It's like someway implying that Michaek was stupid. He wrote up the will and included the people that he wanted in it. The only people who contests wills are people who want money, it's the same all over the world. "you'll do anything for money"

Can you or somebody post the whole article here? I cannot go on that page as it requires membership or something stupid.

As everybody seems to be releasing statement, I want to put my statement out too.

I and maybe some other fans too DEMAND DNA test to prove Michael really was member of Jackson family.
There is no way that somebody like Michael can be member of this family.
I expect this test done asap or I will take my concern to proper authorities. This is not over!

As everybody seems to be releasing statement, I want to put my statement out too.

I and maybe some other fans too DEMAND DNA test to prove Michael really was member of Jackson family.
There is no way that somebody like Michael can be member of this family.
I expect this test done asap or I will take my concern to proper authorities. This is not over!

:D

Co-sign.

The problem boils down to the fact that some of the siblings realise how much money the executors of the estate are making through their hard work and they think - It could have been me!!

Janet is as stupid as other siblings. She says negative media campaign generated by executors has been relentless:)
Honestly Janet, for someone being in the business so long, she should know better. Firstly, who started the negative media campaign?
Janet and her siblings! Their purpose for that released letter was to create negative media campaign TOWARS executors, but it backfired and they are in the receiving end of the negative campaign. Supposedly it is ok if someone else gets negative attention from media, as long as it will not be Miss Janet:doh: I bet they didn't see that one coming.
I don't know f the executors have been behind of any media reports of them, but I certainly don't expect them to roll over and play dead when siblings says so:)

All media reports proven false! Not so fast Miss Janet. If she means that TMZ thing that she didn't slap Paris, that was lie, but others are pretty much proven to be correct, if we go according to her mothers statements. How convenient, she did not mention a word about Prince's tweet:)

What is she talking about isolating K, she can come and go as she pleases, the only thing different is that Janet & Co are not welcome to scare kids again? I'm so glad that their are banned from kids home.

Janet, Randy and Rebbie will continue to press forward in their search for the truth in order to carry out the wishes of their brother Michael.

What happen to:
We are going to take every appropriate action to seek justice and to see it that the truth be known. Be informed, we are considering retaining the law firm, Baker Hosteler, who have advised us on potential criminal misconduct in your actions. We will hand this over to the proper authorities.

Looking forward more press releases and nothing about taking the issue to proper authorities:yawn:

Note to Janet, don't count on Rebbie's support for long, once her family's stock of food runs out, she needs to pay a visit to granny's fridge, so she will need an access to Calabas house:)

Last edited:

The problem boils down to the fact that some of the siblings realise how much money the executors of the estate are making through their hard work and they think - It could have been me!!

but it couldn't be them since if they were in change the estate would probably go bankrupt by now

Sorry, double post.

but it couldn't be them since if they were in change the estate would probably go bankrupt by now

I would say the estate would have been in bankrupt a year after, ATV catalogue gone, no loans paid, all the Jackson's driving Escalades and living in $$$$$ houses. All the money would have been shared among siblings and siblings shared to money with their kids and the circle of laziness keeps going on years to come.

Joe Jackson had a 71 page objection filed , his claims was

- Michael wasn't in LA, he was in NY therefore he couldn't have signed the will
- Branca was fired in 2003
- Branca was fired for embazzlement - Interfor investigation
- Branca has conflict of interest as
---- he previously handled Sony/ ATV licensing deals
---- he had 5% of Sony/ATV and later sold it to Michael
---- he was a trustee of Sony/ATV trust
---- he didn't got conflict of waiver for everything and the ones he got he "duped" Michael to get it
- Branca withheld Siegel's resignation and Branca didn't resign and returned the documents as he was told
- Branca's Estate plan was negligent
- when Branca was rehired in 2009 he didn't disclose all of the above things to Michael

I would expect the same / similar arguments this time as well.

And did anyone realize how many times McClain is mentioned ?

Yes, I wonder why MC Clain is never mentionned.

Bubs;3684724 said:
Can you or somebody post the whole article here? I cannot go on that page as it requires membership or something stupid.

Family feud over Michael Jackson's estate escalates

Janet Jackson and two of her siblings ramped up their feud with the men who control the estate of Michael Jackson on Friday night.

A statement issued on behalf of Janet Jackson, her brother Randy and sister Rebbie accused the executors of trying to divide the family and distract from questions about the legitimacy of Michael Jackson’s will.

“The negative media campaign generated by the executors and their agents has been relentless,” wrote Blair G. Brown, a Washington, D.C., attorney for Janet Jackson.

Allegations that the siblings were holding their 82-year-old mother against her will in Arizona made international headlines last week and resulted in a new custody arrangement in which the family matriarch shares guardianship of Michael Jackson’s three children.

In the statement, Brown disputed reports that the siblings were trying to enlist their mother in a battle over the will for their own financial benefit.

“They stand to gain nothing financially by a finding that the will is invalid,” Brown wrote. “What will be gained...is that the executors will be replaced and the estate and the guardianship will be managed in a manner that is in the best interest of the children, which is what Michael wanted.”

The 2002 will accepted by a probate judge after Michael Jackson’s death three years ago gave music industry veterans John Branca and John McClain control of an estate with an estimated worth of $1 billion.

The court-approved compensation plan gives the executors a 10% cut of some earnings.
The siblings have said the will was faked and cited evidence that Michael Jackson was out of town on the day the will indicates he signed the document in Los Angeles.

A spokesman for the estate said Friday evening that the legal window for challenging the will has closed, but that two prior wills also named Branca executor and gave no power to Jackson’s siblings.

In his statement, Brown accused the executors of barring the three siblings from visiting their mother at the Calabasas home where she lives with her grandchildren.

"The effect...not only is to damage fundamental family relationships, it is also to isolate Katherine Jackson from anyone questioning the validity of the will,” Brown wrote.

The executors’ spokesman said Katherine Jackson and the children’s newly appointed co-guardian, Tito Joe “T.J.” Jackson, have the final say in who is allowed at the residence.

^The drama never ends. They will continue to search for truth that the will is false. I thought they had all the proof and was going to the proper authorities. Oh so they feel the children and Katherine will continue to be beneficiaries. Do they know they cannot do anything about it. You can find a lawyer to do anything, as can be seen from the lawyer joining forces with these women and Randy of all people.
I think what they were trying to say was that there is no reason to think they want the money, nor that Paris, Blanket and Prince wouldn't be the beneficiaries even after the will was found to be a fraud.

TMZ wrote that lie about the slap and cursing so how is the estate causing this? What are the other false reports they are talking about? The lawyer says there was no kidnapping, but if you were going one place and someone took you somewhere else, took away the phone and ipad, broke the tv, did not let you call to the family at home, and wrote a story for you to read on tv, and then you had to go and make your own statement that contradicted the tv story, then you have been kidnapped.
Actually, TMZ was one of the few bigger media outlets reporting the letter Janet also signed. Nothing much was made out of that. International press attention didn't come till Paris started tweeting about her grandmother gone missing.

I am getting the feeling from all the accusations the snatchers and now their lawyer are saying against the estate, that they want the estate to sue them for some reason, and I am wondering why?
It's pretty obvious the want one thing, and one thing only; to question the will and go through the process of validating it. If anything they seem to have a good case, as they keep going on about it still.

BTW, this statement was not Janet's words but her lawyer's who is speaking in behalf of the three Jacksons who are still involved in this. As for Paris... She is 14 years old, and at an age where you go against authority. You guys seem to forget what it is like to be that age, and how easily you're manipulated by others. Not to say she is, or has been. But it's a possibility as well.

They stand to gain nothing financially by a finding that the will is invalid,” Brown wrote. “What will be gained...is that the executors will be replaced and the estate and the guardianship will be managed in a manner that is in the best interest of the children, which is what Michael wanted.”

Now it is all becoming clear - Kidnap grandma and take over
the guardianship

I think what they were trying to say was that there is no reason to think they want the money, nor that Paris, Blanket and Prince wouldn't be the beneficiaries even after the will was found to be a fraud.

Actually, TMZ was one of the few bigger media outlets reporting the letter Janet also signed. Nothing much was made out of that. International press attention didn't come till Paris started tweeting about her grandmother gone missing.

Wrong, how do you call CNN. They reported the story of KJ gone missing a day before she started tweeting.

Wrong, how do you call CNN. They reported the story of KJ gone missing a day before she started tweeting.

Major international press, nope. The first stories that really blew the whole thing up revolved around Paris' tweets.

Major international press, nope. The first stories that really blew the whole thing up revolved around Paris' tweets.

How do you call CNN? It's available everywhere and the International Press reprint what CNN said. Once it hits CNN you know it's going to be publish everywhere whithin a few hours. They included Paris tweet because they publish it after she tweeted it.

How do you call CNN? It's available everywhere and the International Press reprint what CNN said. Once it hits CNN you know it's going to be publish everywhere whithin a few hours. They included Paris tweet because they publish it after she tweeted it.
Again, the first time it broke the news it was revolving around Paris' tweets and not what others have said. What also kept the story in press was Paris' tweets and the made up story about Janet slapping her and calling her a bitch. Hence celebs commenting on it, and picking sides. Hence Janet taking legal action as her reputation had been majorly damaged by this.

Again, the first time it broke the news it was revolving around Paris' tweets and not what others have said. What also kept the story in press was Paris' tweets and the made up story about Janet slapping her and calling her a bitch. Hence celebs commenting on it, and picking sides. Hence Janet taking legal action as her reputation had been majorly damaged by this.

Because it add family drama to their article but she didn't leaked the story, the story was in the press anyway. As for Janet, if she really thinks that the slapping story damages her reputation then she needs to wake up.

Last edited:

Because it had family drama to their article but she didn't leaked the story.. As for Janet, if she really that the slapping story damages her reputation then she needs to wake up.
I never claimed she leaked anything, what I said was that it didn't get that much attention until she started tweeting about it. And yes, it did damage Janet's reputation a great deal. And TMZ setting the record straight did nothing to fix it, as it was never corrected in international press.

Janet and her siblings! Their purpose for that released letter was to create negative media campaign TOWARS executors, but it backfired and they are in the receiving end of the negative campaign.

I dont know what got into Janet. John McClain put her on the map!! He brought in Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis which basically which set off her career.

I would forever be grateful but here she is spewing all this hate and fuckery against a man that helped her launch her career. Smh

I dont know what got into Janet. John McClain put her on the map!! He brought in Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis which basically which set off her career.

I would forever be grateful but here she is spewing all this hate and fuckery against a man that helped her launch her career. Smh
Even if you were convinced he was doing harm to your late brother's kids and had been handling the estate business in a shady way? Even if you were convinced that your brother's will was fake? Don't think so. You can be grateful for the things people have done for you, but when it comes to family you don't just look the other way.

And yes, it did damage Janet's reputation a great deal. And TMZ setting the record straight did nothing to fix it, as it was never corrected in international press.

It only hurt her because it took her more than a week before she denied the story and threatened legal action. That story did very little damage to her reputation compare to all the stories that was in the media during the last 2 weeks. What do you think people will remember that she allegedly slap PJ or that she allegedly kidnapped her mother?

Back