Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

Which executors are you referring to? If we're talking about the Estate, no, I will not take their words as facts as they're one major party in this argument.[/QUOTE]

Wow! Talk about pot and kettle!! I am really going to move on from discussing matters with you and I would advise other like-minded members to do the same. NEXT!

Wow! Talk about pot and kettle!! I am really going to move on from discussing matters with you and I would advise other like-minded members to do the same. NEXT!
Good, you should. But are you claiming the Estate is NOT the opposite side to Janet and Randy? Do you not think it's silly to believe one side and ignore the other, especially when you're not anywhere near the position to know what the actual truth is?

They say it's not about the money, but even Michael's children know that's what it's all about. They are the primary beneficiaries and first hand witnesses and victims to the family dysfunction and greed unlike us, and the new members that claim to know it all.

They say the kids are too young to know what's happening. Well, I don't know about them, but at 14 and 15 even I could tell when something was amiss.

They blame the media, in the steps of the Jacksons. However, there are forgetting that the first rogue letter was released by the Jacksons to the media. That lies were told to the press, other family, their mother, nephews and nieces - lies that have been outted by proof such as video footage of the confrontation, Prince's screen cap and Katherine's final statement to the court. Yet, they blame the media. The media did not make these up - the Jacksons did.

They say the Jacksons are right - the will must be fake. If the Jacksons had the proof they claim they have, they would have gone to the courts long ago. They just know they don't have a chance of invalidating Michael's will, and resort to cheap tactics of name shaming, bullying, intimidation and being an overall nuisance to the Executors in the hope that they will resign.

I will not bother with any of these new members claiming to be objective, when they have failed to address the above points.

It's beyond me how some can join this place only to deny and defend the Jackson fuckery.

They say it's not about the money, but even Michael's children know that's what it's all about. They are the primary beneficiaries and first hand witnesses and victims to the family dysfunction and greed unlike us, and the new members that claim to know it all.

They say the kids are too young to know what's happening. Well, I don't know about them, but at 14 and 15 even I could tell when something was amiss.

They blame the media, in the steps of the Jacksons. However, there are forgetting that the first rogue letter was released by the Jacksons to the media. That lies were told to the press, other family, their mother, nephews and nieces - lies that have been outted by proof such video footage of the confrontation, Prince's screen cap and Katherine's final statement to the court. Yet, they blame the media.

They say the Jacksons are right - the will must be fake. If the Jacksons had the proof they claim they have, they would have gone to the courts long ago. They just know they don't have a chance of invalidating Michael's will, and resort to cheap tactics of name shaming, bullying, intimidation and being an overall nuisance to the Executors in the hope that they will resign.

I will not bother with any of these new members claiming to be objective, when they have failed to address the above points.
See here's the problem. If you actually read what I've been posting, you'd know that I'm not stating anything at all as a fact. I'm actually saying I refuse to take sides. The only thing that I have fought, and will continue to fight against is this mindless generalizing and bashing based on nothing but assumption and one-sided stories. You're only proving my point with this post. Instead of reading what I actually said, you'll jump to a conclusion that is not based on reality. All I've offered is possible other explanations and the other side of the story.. NOT stating any of it is the truth.

And BTW I've addressed each one of those points.

1) Since when have Janet & McClain been good friends? Again, speculation on your side. How do you know she hasn't already discussed with him about the subject? Don't you think it makes sense that she indeed did and this is the end result? As for evidence.. I don't think anyone would present the evidence to media, they'd take it to court (which I'm assuming they're planning to do)

2) Again, if it's to do with your family and you've already discussed it with that person... I'd do whatever it takes. What Michael's speech in 2002 has to do with it... I don't know. You're assuming way too much.

She's not Michael. And I don't see any "running your mouth" either. She hasn't said anything at all, in fact. Thanked her fans for making her trend in twitter.... And what else? Nothing. Just wait till we know what the next step is before you judge based on 100% speculation.

I dont know if they were good friends but one would think that there should be mutual respect for each other and even some kind of friendship. I mentioned Mikes speech to show McClain have known the Jackson fam for years and that you would hope that someone you've known for that long would never do the things he is accused of.

I was trying to point out that this is not the way to solve things, esp against someone who launched her career and a (former?) familyfriend.

Where have you been? The family have been running their mouth about this issue since 2009. Janet has always acted behind the scenes but she has perfectly shown where she stands in this mess by sometimes re-tweeting Randyd stuff etc on twitter and is close with him. They have all been running around town for 3 years now and Im still waiting for that evidence.

I dont know if they were good friends but one would think that there should be mutual respect for each other and even some kind of friendship. I mentioned Mikes speech to show McClain have known the Jackson fam for years and that you would hope that someone you've known for that long would never do the things he is accused of.

I was trying to point out that this is not the way to solve things, esp against someone who launched her career and a (former?) familyfriend.
I can understand this, but you don't know whether they've discussed this in person or not. Why assume that they haven't? Wouldn't it be more likely that they had a very intense conversation (even more likely that they've had several) which has turned into a feud? And with the family involved, it is serious.

Where have you been? The family have been running their mouth about this issue since 2009. Janet has always acted behind the scenes but she has perfectly shown where she stands in this mess by sometimes re-tweeting Randyd stuff etc on twitter and is close with him. They have all been running around town for 3 years now and Im still waiting for that evidence.
Yes, the FAMILY has. But Janet has not. She doesn't speak about it, as you should know. Also, the rest of your post is again, pure speculation. We don't know what Janet's role in this actually is. Some say she's just an idiot who believes anything Randy says, some say she's the mastermind behind it all. Who really knows?

Mod Note Thread cleaned
There will be no insults or attacks on MJJC members who dont agree with your personal view. You can rebuttle the views with fatcs or your opinion . but Any posts insulting membesr calling them plants or questioning their fandom will be deleted and your account could be infracted. Not everyone has the same opinions. We allow varied opinions on MJJC. What we don't allow is personal attacks or insults on members of MJJC . In other words you are more than welcome to debate views and or ignore others views but please leave personal attacks out of your replies.

Thank you for your cooperation

Assumptions are not facts. Not blindly believing one side, and one side only is healthy, and will get you further in truth than the opposite.

I don't normally do this but I have to wade in here.

JustMe00: You appear to blindly believe Janet. Your posts on this thread seem to confirm it. You have taken sides and it is hers.

People are here, on this thread, to debate and discuss. You appear, from my personal view of your posts, to be here with the intent to bulldoze fans who believe that Janet is in the wrong in any way. Do we know all the facts, no we do not. We were not there but there is no harm in discussing and debating. If someone thinks Janet is in the wrong, then you need to respect that. Just as I respect your view that you believe Janet is acting for the best.

However, you are jumping on other members who make any comments on Janet that you don't agree with. It is fine to debate but your posts go beyond that in my opinion.

I have no issue with you defending Janet, just that you do not seem to be able to accept any post that does not agree with your view. Alternative points of view are valid.

I don't normally do this but I have to wade in here.

JustMe00: You appear to blindly believe Janet. Your posts on this thread seem to confirm it. You have taken sides and it is hers.

People are here, on this thread, to debate and discuss. You appear, from my personal view of your posts, to be here with the intent to bulldoze fans who believe that Janet is in the wrong in any way. Do we know all the facts, no we do not. We were not there but there is no harm in discussing and debating. If someone thinks Janet is in the wrong, then you need to respect that. Just as I respect your view that you believe Janet is acting for the best.

However, you are jumping on other members who make any comments on Janet that you don't agree with. It is fine to debate but your posts go beyond that in my opinion.

I have no issue with you defending Janet, just that you do not seem to be able to accept any post that does not agree with your view. Alternative points of view are valid.

Why are you twisting my words? I'm not on ANYONE'S side. All I am delivering is another side, and other possible explanations. I have said a million times I refuse to take sides and I will not believe any singular person of this fiasco. My view is to not assume and twist everything. Please stop doing that.

The fact is Michael's 97 will also named John branca as the executor and gave the siblings nothing. The fact is the trust also named John branca and john mcclain as co-trustees Just the same as the will named both as the executors. How can any rational people ignore the fact the Michael Jackson family trust (signed prior to the will) also give two johns power and further proved the authenticity of the will but the delusional Jacksons and co focused on the location that one witness explained in court he wrote it wrong because he lives in LA.

See here's the problem. If you actually read what I've been posting, you'd know that I'm not stating anything at all as a fact. I'm actually saying I refuse to take sides. The only thing that I have fought, and will continue to fight against is this mindless generalizing and bashing based on nothing but assumption and one-sided stories. You're only proving my point with this post. Instead of reading what I actually said, you'll jump to a conclusion that is not based on reality. All I've offered is possible other explanations and the other side of the story.. NOT stating any of it is the truth.

And BTW I've addressed each one of those points.

1) Taking no side -LMAO...oh really? That's what members siding with the Jacksons always claim. They pretend to be the voice of reason, when in fact the only reason they are posting is pretty obvious.

2) Mindless bashing based on nothing? Where have you been - under a rock? This entire dama played out in the media, supported by updates from Paris and then Prince. Fact - they lived it. Fact - they were traumatised and bullied. Fact - the courts got involved and an investigation was carried out, Katherine was temporarily stripped of guardianship. You call this Nothing? Your reasons for posting are obvious. You want to seem objective and fair...uh, but you are doing it the wrong way.

3) My post does not validate any of your 'claims' about 'Michael fans', but your posts prove one thing. You are the one 'generalizing' here, and this is a tactic most pro-Jackson family fans resort to. My post listed out point-form, what you have ignored or specifically things you want to make seem 'petty'. There is nothing petty in what took place.

4) Done with you. Buh-bye.

The bottom line is: if the family has proof that the will is fake and the executors are crook they must present that evidence in court instead of slandering and accusing people in open letters. Janet, Randy and Rebbie are the ones accusing people. The burden of proof is on them. I don't have to accept their claims as possible truth until they don't come up with evidence. So far they did not.

1) Taking no side -LMAO...oh really? That's what members siding with the Jacksons always claim. They pretend to be the voice of reason, when in fact the only reason they are posting is pretty obvious.
What is THIS ABOVE if not bashing and assumption. I can understand that me asking for a fair conversation and looking at both sides before jumping into conclusion would seem as defending one side, but in all honesty you do not know me. I've been doing the exact same thing on a Janet forum, where their only explanation for this is "Janet is the sane one and she must be right for being this involved".

2) Mindless bashing based on nothing? Where have you been - under a rock? This entire dama played out in the media, supported by updates from Paris and then Prince. Fact - they lived it. Fact - they were traumatised and bullied. Fact - the courts got involved and an investigation was carried out, Katherine was temporarily stripped of guardianship. You call this Nothing? Your reasons for posting are obvious. You want to seem objective and fair...uh, but you are doing it the wrong way.
Mindless bashing based on assumptions and one-sided stories.

3) My post does not validate any of your 'claims' about 'Michael fans', but your posts prove one thing. You are the one 'generalizing' here, and this is a tactic most pro-Jackson family fans resort to. My post listed out point-form, what you have ignored or specifically things you want to make seem 'petty'. There is nothing petty in what took place.
With all the things that you've said here, you claim that I am the one generalizing. I find it very ironic. At no stage have I claimed my words apply to all Michael Jackson fans (I, also am a fan). At no stage did I ignore anything you've said. It's just pretty obvious you haven't actually read through the things that I HAVE said, cause you would make such a claim.

4) Done with you. Buh-bye.
Bye :)

The bottom line is: if the family has proof that the will is fake and the executors are crook they must present that evidence in court instead of slandering and accusing people in open letters. Janet, Randy and Rebbie are the ones accusing people. The burden of proof is on them. I don't have to accept their claims as possible truth until they don't come up with evidence. So far they did not.
Yeah, well I assume they'll either take it to court or then they must admit that they're full of... you know what. But as things are not there yet, I refuse to jump to any conclusions. I half hope the estate will sue Janet and Randy so we'll find out the truth.

I thought Janet would have stepped away and get out of this craziness. She must really love Randy because he is just dragging her down with him.

Can i ask something? How are we sure that whatever Janet is doing is because out of her love for Randy. I see that a lot of people saying that she is doing all those things because she is close to Randy but how do we know that?

Since some time yesterday, this thread has become filled with arguing caused by one person, and I am tired of it. Usually we have disagreements, but something is different here. Someone is creating deliberate discord that is distasteful to me. Can we simple ignore such elements and continue.

Teli the reason why most people are saying that is because Brown who is Ribbie's friend, wrote an article in the Post that was very critical about Janet and mentioned that there.

Can i ask something? How are we sure that whatever Janet is doing is because out of her love for Randy. I see that a lot of people saying that she is doing all those things because she is close to Randy but how do we know that?

This is just one of the guess. No one know why Janet is doing this except Janet. There is also other assumption like Janet is afraid that she would be the next MJ. All those family members are going to ask her money if they can't get MJ's share. Who knows.

Yeah, well I assume they'll either take it to court or then they must admit that they're full of... you know what. But as things are not there yet, I refuse to jump to any conclusions. I half hope the estate will sue Janet and Randy so we'll find out the truth.

I'm very excited to see them in court with all their claims. Though I'm not holding my breath.

Since some time yesterday, this thread has become filled with arguing caused by one person, and I am tired of it. Usually we have disagreements, but something is different here. Someone is creating deliberate discord that is distasteful to me. Can we simple ignore such elements and continue.

That's circling around the issue, though. If you're not interested in discussing with me, or if your honest opinion is that I'm the only reason for arguing then by all means ignore my posts. But don't make generalized posts blaming me, please. Not unless you're willing to have a lengthy conversation to prove it.

I'm very excited to see them in court with all their claims. Though I'm not holding my breath.
I think they kinda have to take it to court now, after that press release by their lawyer. Otherwise, what was the point of it?

I think they kinda have to take it to court now, after that press release by their lawyer. Otherwise, what was the point of it?

Actually I noticed that they only promised to continue to "search for the truth" at the end of the letter, not to take it to court. Though, of course it could include taking it to court, but the letter remarkably avoided to state that in certain terms. But we will see.

Actually I noticed that they only promised to continue to "search for the truth" at the end of the letter, not to take it to court. Though, of course it could include taking it to court, but the letter remarkably avoided to state that in certain terms. But we will see.
Yea I noticed that, but thought it means that they'll take it further as otherwise the statement would be absolutely pointless to make. We'll see. But I really hope a 3rd party will get involved in this, and find out what the truth is.

Hey hey hey!!!!
What happened to:
We are going to take every appropriate action to seek justice and to see it that the truth be known. Be informed, we are considering retaining the law firm, Baker Hosteler, who have advised us on potential criminal misconduct in your actions. We will hand this over to the proper authorities.

Tabloids are not proper authorities:)
They have done nothing proper since the letter was released, only lies to cover previous lies.
Janet & Co knows that is her last chance before her career is flushed down to toilet, she has no other option than go ahead with this ridiculous plan.

Last edited:
Janet Jackson and Two Siblings Still Want Michael Jackson’s Executors Out

Janet Jackson and siblings Rebbie and Randy are not stopping the fight to overturn Michael Jackson’s Will. They seem to have lost Jermaine, however. Janet put a statement from their lawyer, Blair Brown (not the famous actress) on her website, in which she and the remaining three vowed to keep fighting for “what Michael wanted.” What Michael wanted, however, was for all them to go away, and not be interested in his money. Paris Jackson Tweeted something to that effect today.

Janet Jackson is no longer “the normal Jackson.” Her interest in this is peculiar to say the least. So is her antipathy to Michael’s co-executor John McClain. Without McClain, Janet would never have had a singing career. At this point, she’d be better off writing Randy a check and shutting this thing down. Janet, Randy, and Rebbie’s letter is beyond clueless. They’re claiming the estate is managed badly. When Michael was alive, he was the defendant in dozens of lawsuits, and had nearly $400 million in debts. He had no home. Since he died, the estate has earned hundreds of millions of dollars; his children are secure for life.

What the heck are these people talking about? Here’s a reproduction of the letter:

janet.jackson2.STATEMENT.jpg

^They can keep on dreaming. Not gonna happen.

They don't have proof to fight it in court so they are using cheap, scare tactics to intimidate and bully the executors into resignation. Also, to save face in the media. Unfortunately, there's nothing left to save because they've lost the respect of many.

^They can keep on dreaming. Not gonna happen.

They don't have proof to fight it in court so they are using cheap, scare tactics to intimidate and bully the executors into resignation. Also, to save face in the media. Unfortunately, there's nothing left to save because they've lost the respect of many.

If Janet is planning to release an album anytime, she may have to think twice as she will not find any producers who will back her up.
Who will take her if she bites the hand that feeds her? No one.

Janet, Randy and Rebbie will never and I mean NEVER take MJ’s will to court because they know better than any of us here that they don’t stand the chance of a show ball in hell of getting a ruling in their favor. Their games of physiological terrorism would be ended and they are far to wicked to allow that to happen. This is about sour grapes, desperation and outright attempts to extort intimidate and damage the estates ability to move forward and carry out the duties Michael entrusted them to do. They want to create chaos which they have done for three years now in the hopes the estate will make a settlement with them and give them millions to go away. If they can’t get money that way they are perfectly prepared to try and destroy Michael’s legacy and sabotage projects lucrative to growing the wealth for the children. What is happening here is a sophisticated adult temper tantrum played out in front of the public in order to get their way. No way will they take their BS to court. They know full well the judge will put them in timeout.

Back