Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Victory22;3686147 said:
They are going to try and sabotage BAD 25 the same way they tried to sabotage This Is It, and all other estate projects. It’s all a part of the extorting plan to pressure the estate into a settlement in my opinion.

Hopefully less and less fans will fall for that.

Victory22;3686147 said:
They are going to try and sabotage BAD 25 the same way they tried to sabotage This Is It, and all other estate projects. It’s all a part of the extorting plan to pressure the estate into a settlement in my opinion.

The irony of this mess is that the executors have come out of it as the most credible.their zombies and other detractors have a smaller voice now, especially with the general public.

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

The Estate of Michael Jackson (John Branca and John McClain) finally get a grip on the debt and finally get Michael's Estate structured to a finely-tuned machine and now Michael's siblings want to take over?! What, to make it worse than when Michael died in June of 2009?

This was not easy to restructure and pay down the debt and get things legalized and financially solvent, what with the different lawyers from the different countries, i.e. including Germany and Japan, to protect Michael's legacy, his name, so that his children would have an inheritance and Michael's name would be honored and his siblings pull a stunt like this, challenging the Executor's. Nothing behooves me anymore!

The rogue 3 can wait for a settlement until the cows come home. It's not going to happen.

Paying Jermaine's child support is not the same thing, and would have been done out of compassion for Katherine. They probably couldn't turn a deaf ear to Katherine's desperate request for money on behalf of her son who couldn't return home because of overdue child child support payments. They probably took into consideration how Michael would have acted in that situation, how he rarely refused his mother and bailing out a sibling in need.

Of course all that was before Jermaine and others got caught red handed trying to overthrow the executors who have been more than generous, and gone beyond their call of duty and what is defined in Michael's will. In the future, I expect them to be less forthcoming in entertaining requests that go beyond what is stipulated in the will.

KATHERINE JACKSON
Won't Press Charges
Against Her Children
EXCLUSIVEKatherine Jackson has no plans to press charges against her own children over her recent "trip" to Arizona ... a lawyer for the Jackson family matriarch tells TMZ.

As TMZ first reported, Jackson's declaration following the Arizona spa ordeal -- which came as part of her bid to obtain co-guardianship over Prince, Paris, and Blanket -- seemed to suggest she was tricked into going and had no idea MJ's kids were worried about her. As part of the declaration, Jackson said, "At the time, I trusted the people I was with to be honest with me."

But Katherine's attorney, Perry Sanders, tells TMZ she has "absolutely" no plans to press charges over the incident, telling us, "This chapter of chaos is closed and we are supportive of family unity in spite of recent events and arguably poor decisions."

For now.

I knew they'd walk away from this without any consequences at all because they always do, don't they? They've never had to face the responsibility of their actions, they've always been bailed out and Katherine will continue to do that for them as long as she lives even on the cost of her grandchildren.

As for Janet's popularity in Europe (or lack there of) I'm from Europe and the only time I ever remember her being somewhat popular was during Velvet Rope, besides that people here couldn't care less about her. Michael is very, very popular here and always have been and still is and probably always will be. Personally I've always found Janet boring and her little sweet girl act annoying, but it's not until after Michael's death I've started to dislike her.

Scandinavia, which is very open minded. No, it's not that people see it differently, but they've not been interested enough to see what truly was said, and also this debate always turns into "Europe is much more open minded than US", which is beside the point. Again, nobody cared about nudity, the discussion was mostly about hypocritical US media. However, Janet was turned into a joke and her stunt was seen as a desperate attempt to get publicity. If you are European, you would know the mentality here, and you would probably agree with me. Yellow press is universal, really, but there are different kinds of it.

I think the problem is not disagreeing but not talking about the same things, here ;)

All I'm trying to say is that nobody cared about Janet Jackson before nipplegate and nobody cared about her after nipplegate. At least not in Belgium that is. By that time she was pretty much irrelevant to the music scene here and people really didn't have an opinion about her or the supposed scandal. They just didn't care about her motives or what not.
To my recollection it was mentioned once during the news broadcast, no follow up articles or anything and people just wrote it off as a "typical Hollywood"-thing and that was the end of it.

However, as I said before, if you are a Janet fan it probably had more of an effect on you because (conciously or not) you scouted the newspapers and articles about it. Just like I do when it comes to Michael.
Take this whole Estate/Jacksons drama now. If you would ask anyone here what their opinion is, they wouldn't know what you were talking about even though it gets coverage. Very little though and only in the entertainment section but only hardcore fans are interested in this over here. It's not a news headliner, neither was any MJ related trial and neither was nipplegate.

But we are way off topic now lol.

Regardless no one can expect a Mother to prosecute her own children.
Thats asking a bit much and shouldn't be an issue. Even in criminal cases, spouses, children and siblings are exempt in testifying againt one another by law. Even the law recognises this is a burden and incrompehensable to require such a thing. Especially of a mother. That in no way means katherine condones their actions. Im sure it was difficult enough making a declaration implicating them.

Personally, I think Katherine kind of enjoys supporting her cubs because it gives her all of the power in the family. She might prefer funneling all of the money through her because it's an easy way to control them. She plays to both sides so I'm more inclined to believe that she is playing dumb rather than being greatly manipulated by JRR. Shes a lot sharper than people give her credit for.

Can the estate sue Janet, Randy and Rebbie if they continue this harassment? Or, can MJs children sue? Prince (or I should say Michael Jackson, Jr.) is someone that you don't want to contend with.

Thats asking a bit much and shouldn't be an issue. Even in criminal cases, spouses, children and siblings are exempt in testifying againt one another by law. Even the law recognises this is a burden and incrompehensable to require such a thing. Especially of a mother. That in no way means katherine condones their actions. Im sure it was difficult enough making a declaration implicating them.

I agree that everyone kinda expected that Katherine would not do anything against her children.

I also want to correct something that in US law there's only established spousal privilege - that spouses cannot be forced to testify against each other. Federal law doesn't recognize a parent-child privilege and only 4 states - Idaho, Connecticut, Massachusetts and Minnesota, has parent-child privilege in limited lawsuits (generally only including minor children). So technically there's nothing stopping Jacksons testifying against each other.

qbee;3686233 said:

KJ doesn’t have to have them criminally prosecuted but she could end all of this divisiveness, sabotage and all-out war on Michael’s children by stating she supports the executors and her dead sons will.

All I'm trying to say is that nobody cared about Janet Jackson before nipplegate and nobody cared about her after nipplegate. At least not in Belgium that is. By that time she was pretty much irrelevant to the music scene here and people really didn't have an opinion about her or the supposed scandal. They just didn't care about her motives or what not.
To my recollection it was mentioned once during the news broadcast, no follow up articles or anything and people just wrote it off as a "typical Hollywood"-thing and that was the end of it.

However, as I said before, if you are a Janet fan it probably had more of an effect on you because (conciously or not) you scouted the newspapers and articles about it. Just like I do when it comes to Michael.
Take this whole Estate/Jacksons drama now. If you would ask anyone here what their opinion is, they wouldn't know what you were talking about even though it gets coverage. Very little though and only in the entertainment section but only hardcore fans are interested in this over here. It's not a news headliner, neither was any MJ related trial and neither was nipplegate.

But we are way off topic now lol.
Disagree with everything but let's agree to do so ;) Let's move on.

I agree that everyone kinda expected that Katherine would not do anything against her children.

I also want to correct something that in US law there's only established spousal privilege - that spouses cannot be forced to testify against each other. Federal law doesn't recognize a parent-child privilege and only 4 states - Idaho, Connecticut, Massachusetts and Minnesota, has parent-child privilege in limited lawsuits (generally only including minor children). So technically there's nothing stopping Jacksons testifying against each other.

You are probably right about the law, but I don't believe we can imagine how hard it must be for a parent to testify against her children. I don't believe they wanted to harm her and she probably doesn't believe it either.

Victory22;3686269 said:
KJ doesn’t have to have them criminally prosecuted but she could end all of this divisiveness, sabotage and all-out war on Michael’s children by stating she supports the executors and her dead sons will.

Totally agree. This was one of the reasons for escape to arizona, so her lawyers cdn't get to her to get a statement out of her supporting the execs. It's been what, nearly a fortnight, and no statement from her. I wonder if janet's lawyers's statement was designed to make her silence even more telling. Mrs J is the only adult beneficiary and only one to mount a challenge to the will, so no statement from her shutting down this whole thing is really telling. She just seems to play both sides - enjoys the massive allowance from the estate and them paying off her multi-million lawsuits but isn't prepared to offer them any public support.

Forget the 10s of $000s the estate paid jerms for his child support, i really resent my cirque and bad25 money going to paying off mrs j's massive lawsuit caused by greed and deception - and it still didn't end all the sidedeals and fu*kery for the estate.

Victory22;3686269 said:

Agree. Double Agree. Time for Katherine to put an end to all this. If she could make PPB go to a unity concert after all the chaos, she can get put her foot down with Janet and Randy and everybody else. It doesn't matter they are adults. She can state emphatically where she stands. Tell them I'm working with the estate. Let it be and stop the nonsense. You've made everything much worse.

Re: playing both sides

I think we all need to realize that Randy is Katherine's son as much as Michael is her son. It's really not realistic to expect her to be able to put one child over other child. That's why this is bound to look like a ping-pong game and you see Katherine on both sides at different times.

I think we all need to realize that Randy is Katherine's son as much as Michael is her son. It's really not realistic to expect her to be able to put one child over other child. That's why this is bound to look like a ping-pong game and you see Katherine on both sides at different times.

True, but she can privately get them to back off. The Jacksons have put enough out there publicly at this point.

True, but she can privately get them to back off. The Jacksons have put enough out there publicly at this point.

Frankly, neither me nor you or anybody else know what she said to them in private. And I totally agree with Ivy - we cannot expect Mrs. Jackson to publicly chose one of her children over another. Shame on people who put her in this situation, namely her three children who deliberately made this matter public.

Maybe I'm looking at things the wrongs way but KJ's loyalies seem pretty one sided to me. Her support of MJ and his will have been very limited over the past three years. Sure she throws out a word or two sparsely about the execs doing a good job but the majority of the time she supports her cubs undercutting the interest of MJ and PP&B.

Maybe I'm looking at things the wrongs way but KJ's loyalies seem pretty one sided to me. Her support of MJ and his will have been very limited over the past three years. Sure she throws out a word or two sparsely about the execs doing a good job but the majority of the time she supports her cubs undercutting the interest of MJ and PP&B.

First and foremost, she had the opportunity to fight the executors three years ago without losing her beneficiary status, and she dropped this opportunity. She might privately even have doubts about the will, but she chose not to pursue it. In my opinion, she is very far away from saint but equally far away from evil. She clearly loves PPB and they love her. She is simply not two-dimensional. And yes, she loves all her children equally, but isn't is a definition of a good mother? It gets her into very hard situation right now, where some of her children force her to chose sides. In my opinion, they know too well that she will not speak publicly against them and will probably strongly oppose any effort from the Estate to sue them.

ivy said:

I don't see this as putting one child over another. By playing both sides, i mean that mrs j is accepting huge sums of money from the mj estate and getting a massive lawsuit paid for her, which meant that none of her income need be garnished to pay it off, something which was entirely at the discretion of the estate. Yet she doesn't support the estate executors and is not prepared to defend them against accusations that the executors are fraudsters who had a hand in the death of michael jackson. Really, how can that be seen as 'defending' some of her children - by accepting by default, defamatory statements they make against other people?

I would not see Katherine stopping this crazy mess as putting Michael over Randy. If she does not believe the will is fake then she must protect Michael (his final wishes) against Randy. It's not putting one of your sons over the other, when you stop the latter from harming the former. Not respecting his final wishes is like harming Michael.

Now, if she's with Randy about the will being fake, then IMO she still needs to stop this PR war because it does not lead anywhere. Then she should tell Randy to turn to the "proper authorities" already and handle it the proper way. She should also make her position clear.

Frankly, neither me nor you or anybody else know what she said to them in private. And I totally agree with Ivy - we cannot expect Mrs. Jackson to publicly chose one of her children over another. Shame on people who put her in this situation, namely her three children who deliberately made this matter public.

Agree, we don't know what she's said in private. But we can hope. And I'm hoping after Janet's lawyers last missive she has spoken to her children so that it gets through to them to back off at least publicly. I believe Mrs. Jacksons has the power to stop them IF she GENUINELY wants them to stop. The question is does she genuinely want them to.

justnat;3686295 said:
First and foremost, she had the opportunity to fight the executors three years ago without losing her beneficiary status, and she dropped this opportunity. She might privately even have doubts about the will, but she chose not to pursue it. In my opinion, she is very far away from saint but equally far away from evil. She clearly loves PPB and they love her. She is simply not two-dimensional. And yes, she loves all her children equally, but isn't is a definition of a good mother? It gets her into very hard situation right now, where some of her children force her to chose sides. In my opinion, they know too well that she will not speak publicly against them and will probably strongly oppose any effort from the Estate to sue them.

Here’s the problem I have with her. She didn’t have any problem going on Oprah and joining her cubs in calling Michael a drug addict even though she has said many times she never saw him use. She didn’t have any problem criticizing his parenting skills and saying she disagreed with him covering the children’s faces. She didn’t have any problem criticizing and discussing his plastic surgery’s publically. She didn’t have any problem taking credit for the children being well adjusted when the implication was that they were not under Michael’s care. She hasn’t had a problem allowing the children to be introduced to and exploited by porn kings and gutter slim like Dieter Weisner, Howard Mann, Melissa Johnson and others. She may not be the devil but I don’t think she is mother of the year material either. I am just not buying her innocent, sweet, clueless routine anymore.

Agree, we don't know what she's said in private. But we can hope. And I'm hoping after Janet's lawyers last missive she has spoken to her children so that it gets through to them to back off at least publicly. I believe Mrs. Jacksons has the power to stop them IF she GENUINELY wants them to stop. The question is does she genuinely want them to.

That is the question and in my opinion it's one Mrs. Jackson could easily answer with one press conference.

@ Victory22 Agree, my biggest issue with mrs j as a suitable guardian was to involve mj's children in the fraudulant charity, htw. and to parade them on national tv in htw t-shirts. To exploit mj's children for publicity, when they had been so fiercely protected by mj, for another of their schemes against mj's estate - their attempt to get access to the 20% charity allocation of mj's estate, was shameful.

Bonnie Blue;3686310 said:
@ Victory22 Agree, my biggest issue with mrs j as a suitable guardian was to involve mj's children in the fraudulant charity, htw. and to parade them on national tv in htw t-shirts. To exploit mj's children for publicity, when they had been so fiercely protected by mj, for another of their schemes against mj's estate - their attempt to get access to the 20% charity allocation of mj's estate, was shameful.

Right that was low and there is no getting around that big fact. Also KJ has been a part of the biggest show business family in the world for the past 40 years. There is no way she is still so naive and blind to the mess she has involved herself and the children in since MJ’s death.

Totally agree. What concerns me is the greed and extent of or lack of morals that comes with exploiting the kids to make money for kjs kids.that its ok for grown men not to work and its ok to use the Kids and to be involved with PPL like Mann. I guess it comes from the entitlement complex. Cause what the family seem to think is acceptable is strange to many

Victory22;3686302 said:
Here’s the problem I have with her. She didn’t have any problem going on Oprah and joining her cubs in calling Michael a drug addict even though she has said many times she never saw him use. She didn’t have any problem criticizing his parenting skills and saying she disagreed with him covering the children’s faces. She didn’t have any problem criticizing and discussing his plastic surgery’s publically. She didn’t have any problem taking credit for the children being well adjusted when the implication was that they were not under Michael’s care. She hasn’t had a problem allowing the children to be introduced to and exploited by porn kings and gutter slim like Dieter Weisner, Howard Mann, Melissa Johnson and others. She may not be the devil but I don’t think she is mother of the year material either. I am just not buying her innocent, sweet, clueless routine anymore.

I agree, I'll never for the life of me understand how she could say all those things about Michael publicly. If she felt that way privately why not keep it private, why destroy Michael's reputation even more by saying all those awful things?
A mother is supposed to protect their children not destroy them. Especially when she well knows how the media trashed him. And now she is protecting her cubs? Yet, she had no problem trashing Michael. What kind of mother does that? I also don't buy this innocent, sweet, easily manipulated mantra she has going. I've stated this before, I've given her the benefit of the doubt, but not anymore. Her actions the last 3 years have been very suspect and disappointing to say the least. I simply don't trust her.

Back