Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

She doesn't need to pick Michael over Randy. She needs to pick and put Prince, Paris and Blanket first. She is responsible for them and their needs come first. She needs to follow what Michael wanted for them and what his wishes were. Her children are middle aged adults and should be able to take care of themselves. In the last couple of weeks they acted like spoiled, selfish, and greedy people. Prince at 15 shows more maturity and class than uncle randy and the rest of the bunch. Where did he get that from? His father Michael. I am glad that TJ legally is a guardian too because maybe he can't be manipulated and won't put up with nonsense like Katherine does.

KATHERINE JACKSON
Won't Press Charges
Against Her Children
EXCLUSIVEKatherine Jackson has no plans to press charges against her own children over her recent "trip" to Arizona ... a lawyer for the Jackson family matriarch tells TMZ.

As TMZ first reported, Jackson's declaration following the Arizona spa ordeal -- which came as part of her bid to obtain co-guardianship over Prince, Paris, and Blanket -- seemed to suggest she was tricked into going and had no idea MJ's kids were worried about her. As part of the declaration, Jackson said, "At the time, I trusted the people I was with to be honest with me."

But Katherine's attorney, Perry Sanders, tells TMZ she has "absolutely" no plans to press charges over the incident, telling us, "This chapter of chaos is closed and we are supportive of family unity in spite of recent events and arguably poor decisions."

For now.

Oh we all knew she would not press charges. Thinking about it, if it was my kids, I would not press charges either, but stay far, far, far, far away from them in the future. In fact, I would not go near them without a little dog by my side.

How can they claim the "chapter of chaos is closed" when after the court date, Janet's lawyer sent a letter that still attacks the estate/will? Do these lawyers ever look at what is happening before they make statements. Further these were not "poor decisions," as the attorney claims, but criminal behaviors. Sometimes Sanders sound so much like Oxman.

This story about a possible attorney for grandma, what is going on in her life that she needs so much representation. The problem is that the most important attorney she needs, she does not have--an attorney to protect her from her mature kids!! Is most of her allowance being spent on legal representation, or is the estate paying for all her legal representation? She needs to be careful.

Victory22;3686147 said:
They are going to try and sabotage BAD 25 the same way they tried to sabotage This Is It, and all other estate projects. It’s all a part of the extorting plan to pressure the estate into a settlement in my opinion. I’ve already heard some of Taaj Malik’s zombies talking about boycott. They won't give up.

HAAAAAAAAAA please. No, I repeat, No action taken by any group connected to the Jacksons will have the power to create an effective boycott of Michael products or the Estate. Do these people understand the clout of Branca and co in the business. Look how they got the star for Michael and the coverage it got. Now, if we say that all Micahel fans boycott, then there will be an impact, but a Jackson group? What will they boycott? The Bad 25, hey typical Michael fans and non fans will be buying up the products anyway. The basic core of Michael fan base is not essentially Jackson family fans, or Janet fans. If that was the case, the Unity Tour would have sell out venues, and Janet would be selling out Large venues as well. As in "The Girl Is Mine" song, let them "keep dreaming"............

OOps sorry double post

I don't say this in a mean and hateful way but Katherine enables her children. They always need financial help from Michael and through Katherine. When will she ever let them fix their own problems and fend for themselves? Randy is in his 40s now right? The rest are in their 50s almost 60 now.

I think it's okay to help each other out in a family because that what families do. But eventually they have to say you need to get a job and work and do what you can to support your kids and family. Eventually the money from Katherine will stop and they will be desperate. Look at how someone like Randy acts now. I think some of them do try to support themselves and accept things. The others behavior comes across scary at what they might do over money and power.

I agree, I'll never for the life of me understand how she could say all those things about Michael publicly. If she felt that way privately why not keep it private, why destroy Michael's reputation even more by saying all those awful things?
WHAT awful things? Janet has said only that she believes Michael had a drug addiction, and she said the family tried to help him but he said no. What is awful or bad for Michael's reputation in that?

A mother is supposed to protect their children not destroy them. Especially when she well knows how the media trashed him. And now she is protecting her cubs? Yet, she had no problem trashing Michael. What kind of mother does that? I also don't buy this innocent, sweet, easily manipulated mantra she has going. I've stated this before, I've given her the benefit of the doubt, but not anymore. Her actions the last 3 years have been very suspect and disappointing to say the least. I simply don't trust her.
How can you say Katherine didn't have a problem with media trashing Michael.. That is 100% false...

No letter from Janet Jackson's lawyer can change the facts. Blameing the Estate will not change the fact that Randy, Janet and Rebbie's plan backfired. Even Tito and Jermain gave it up. For truth and genuine honesty about the whole situation look no further than Michael's children.

Paris Jackson tweet july 23
8 days and counting. Something is really off. This isn't like her at all..
I wanna talk directly to my grandmther!!

Reply TJ Jackson July 23 8:51pm
@Paris Jackson I know it's completely unfair for them to do this to you and
your brothers. We will keep trying. I love You.

MJLegacy7
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michael-Jackson-was-NOT-an-addict/288817687803025?ref=ts

I don't say this in a mean and hateful way but Katherine enables her children. They always need financial help from Michael and through Katherine. When will she ever let them fix their own problems and fend for themselves? Randy is in his 40s now right? The rest are in their 50s almost 60 now.

I think it's okay to help each other out in a family because that what families do. But eventually they have to say you need to get a job and work and do what you can to support your kids and family. Eventually the money from Katherine will stop and they will be desperate. Look at how someone like Randy acts now. I think some of them do try to support themselves and accept things. The others behavior comes across scary at what they might do over money and power.

Randy is 50, according to that article about the Alejandra case. Yes mommy does enable her children, but you have to remember Marebear that this behavior is what they were taught. When the J5/Jacksons were singing, they all knew who was the lead singer and who was the one that was bringing in the money. Also, remember that Michael wrote about how when he was 17/18 he had to make decisions at the record company, and he went in the room with his dad. He did most of the talking to these business people. He said that after he and his dad left the room, they were quiet for some time. He was concerned about the business decisions because he knew that his family was depending on him, and if the deal did not work his family future would be at stake. Therefore, Randy and siblings are used to Michael carrying the financial burden for them.

Mother and dad never made them think or act in another way. I remember in the late 70s they were rumors that Michel would go solo, and reading an article where some manager (can't remember the name) was telling the brothers that they better start saving their money, because they were working on having a solo career for Michael. Now if the brothers had taken that advise since the 70s they would not be in this pickle now.

Every time something is needed, mommy would ask Michael to help. That is why the granny snatchers feel it is OK to use Michael's money by overthrowing the exec, taking their place, and get as much money as they want. They all think that, even Janet. We cannot forget that Michael paid for Janet's plastic surgery, and she benefited from having a famous brother in the business. Even Rebbie's only famous song was written by Michael. I remember when she came on the scene in the 80's we did not know who she was, and people were told that is "Michael Jackson's sister." Being Michael's sister helped her out. Of course when Michael was not able to continue helping her with her singing she became resentful, and we know the story.

If we look at the history of the Jackson siblings we see that all the granny snatchers, have something they resent Michael about, and all have used him throughout their lives.

Randy is 50, according to that article about the Alejandra case. Yes mommy does enable her children, but you have to remember Marebear that this behavior is what they were taught. When the J5/Jacksons were singing, they all knew who was the lead singer and who was the one that was bringing in the money. Also, remember that Michael wrote about how when he was 17/18 he had to make decisions at the record company, and he went in the room with his dad. He did most of the talking to these business people. He said that after he and his dad left the room, they were quiet for some time. He was concerned about the business decisions because he knew that his family was depending on him, and if the deal did not work his family future would be at stake. Therefore, Randy and siblings are used to Michael carrying the financial burden for them.

Mother and dad never made them think or act in another way. I remember in the late 70s they were rumors that Michel would go solo, and reading an article where some manager (can't remember the name) was telling the brothers that they better start saving their money, because they were working on having a solo career for Michael. Now if the brothers had taken that advise since the 70s they would not be in this pickle now.

Every time something is needed, mommy would ask Michael to help. That is why the granny snatchers feel it is OK to use Michael's money by overthrowing the exec, taking their place, and get as much money as they want. They all think that, even Janet. We cannot forget that Michael paid for Janet's plastic surgery, and she benefited from having a famous brother in the business. Even Rebbie's only famous song was written by Michael. I remember when she came on the scene in the 80's we did not know who she was, and people were told that is "Michael Jackson's sister." Being Michael's sister helped her out. Of course when Michael was not able to continue helping her with her singing she became resentful, and we know the story.

If we look at the history of the Jackson siblings we see that all the granny snatchers, have something they resent Michael about, and all have used him throughout their lives.

I wish they were more independent early on and didn't rely on Michael so much. I don't think it was fair to put everything on Michael.

The siblings should wait whe KJ passes away to distribute her 40% of Michael's fortune between them and stop fucking MJ, PPB up! :angry:

The siblings should wait whe KJ passes away to distribute her 40% of Michael's fortune between them and stop fucking MJ, PPB up! :angry:

they can't do that. Katherine's 40% goes to MJ's kids after she dies.

Sorry Ivy, I wasn't aware! I thought that 40% was hers and could distribute with her vulture children!

^No, thank God, no.

Totally agree. What concerns me is the greed and extent of or lack of morals that comes with exploiting the kids to make money for kjs kids.that its ok for grown men not to work and its ok to use the Kids and to be involved with PPL like Mann. I guess it comes from the entitlement complex. Cause what the family seem to think is acceptable is strange to many

And don't forget she allowed her own children to perform in strip clubs at a very tender age. As long as money is coming in, everything is acceptable.

And don't forget she allowed her own children to perform in strip clubs at a very tender age. As long as money is coming in, everything is acceptable.

Ha? As far as I remember, according to Michael, his mother was totally NOT amused when she found out.
Just asking. You probably know something I don't? (no sarcasm intended, this is an honest question)

Ha? As far as I remember, according to Michael, his mother was totally NOT amused when she found out.
She wasn't but then again, she should've tried to find a way to stop Joe from getting them gigs at places like that. I guess Joe would've slapped her too and asked her if she'd rather be poor or something to justify himself...

Just asking. You probably know something I don't? (no sarcasm intended, this is an honest question)

She wasn't amused, but she allowed it.

Now & then there're women who turned their heads to the other side when their husbands/boyfriends do things that are inapropiate.

Now & then there're women who turned their heads to the other side when their husbands/boyfriends do things that are inapropiate.

Now & then there are women who cannot really stand up to their husbands. Does not make them evil, just weak. Just my opinion, of course.
For me, bottom line is that Michael loved his mother. That fact does not make her a saint or immune from criticism. So far, she, in my opinion, made a right decision regarding co-guardianship with TJ. However, all this story shows that she is easily manipulated.

Victory22;3686269 said:
KJ doesn’t have to have them criminally prosecuted but she could end all of this divisiveness, sabotage and all-out war on Michael’s children by stating she supports the executors and her dead sons will.

I agree but she always lets their ridiculous behaviour aside and that needs to stop. They are grown children behaving like immature children i can bet mjs kids are more mature than them

Woman back in katherine's younger days were taught they had to do/listen to their husband no matter what and ignore their bad habits. Back then i guess it was taboo for woman to stand up for themselves and just be good lil housewives

Sorry Ivy, I wasn't aware! I thought that 40% was hers and could distribute with her vulture children!

Nope. That is why they are crazier than ever to get their hands on the estate money. They know when Katherine dies there will be no one to funnel money to them. This is a great anxiety and stress factor for people who have never learned to pull their own weight and not depend on Michael. I hope they keep the spa number, because soon they will have to check in to de-stress.

Aquarius about mother allowing Michael to perform in strip clubs. This time I have to lay the blame on Joe's shoulders. Remember, Katherine back then did not play a big role in the boys career, no matter how she acts now as this business woman. Joe was in charge. He got their act together, found the venues, and was the manager. Katherine was a stay away mom. She couldn't even prevent Joe from beating those boys excessively. She knew the boys were going all over to perform, but not the details about it, until later.

To be honest, I really do not think Katherine would tell Joe not to take Michael there once she found out, because we see that the exploitation of Michael still continues, and his children were exploited by Katherine too.

Last edited:

gif-animado-gato-lixando-a-unha1.gif

The nightmare continues :( .... *big sigh* I wonder how things are NOW behind the scenes. :thinking: The atmosphere between them must be very tense. :fear:

Now & then there are women who cannot really stand up to their husbands. Does not make them evil, just weak. Just my opinion, of course.
For me, bottom line is that Michael loved his mother. That fact does not make her a saint or immune from criticism. So far, she, in my opinion, made a right decision regarding co-guardianship with TJ. However, all this story shows that she is easily manipulated.

Katherine wasn't weak IMO. The weak, clueless woman is an act IMO. She was able to stand up for herself against Joseph. Just not for her children...

basic core of Michael fan base is not essentially Jackson family fans, or Janet fans. If that was the case, the Unity Tour would have sell out venues, and Janet would be selling out Large venues as well. As in "The Girl Is Mine" song, let them "keep dreaming"............

OOps sorry double post
exactly right!!

Margaret Maldonado even used to have to give Joe and Katherine money even....these people have never wanted to make their own money, they've always relied on Michael or the Jackson wives. The Katherine/Heal the world scam they tried to pull off says a lot IMO.

Perry Sanders probably leaked the letter to the executor the day he got it.

http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-07-17/...estate-to-resign-immediately/jackson-letter-5

Interesting! So Perry S received that letter July 12, Katherine takes off to AZ on July 15, Celebuzz puts that article out on July 17!

If I were K's lawyer, I would immediately contact on my client and tell her about this letter.
This makes me question whether K knew about the letter and the whole spa thing was decoy.

Last edited:

Am I right to assume that since Katherine still gets her monthly allowance that she is still supporting her Cubs with MJs money? Just wondering.

Am I right to assume that since Katherine still gets her monthly allowance that she is still supporting her Cubs with MJs money? Just wondering.

I think it is safe to say so. According to second accounting K has got
Katherine allowance $470,814
Loan 1 to Katherine $235,000
Loan 2 to Katherne $250,000
Loan 3 to Katherine $75,000
Loan 4 to Katherine $6,000,000 (for Katherine's debt to Segye Times)
Those numbers are just for K, house costs, employees salaries etc are not included for those amounts, so I think it is safe to say that Randy and other will get some money out of her. One of those loans was to pay back Jermaine's child support, and I suppose the other loans were used to pay something for other cubs.
82 year old woman cannot possible buy that many clothes, or go to hairdresser in order to spend all that money in 14 months.

All of this talk of 'cubs' got me thinking. Have you ever seen a lioness with her cubs? When they get out of line she usually gives them a slap around the ears! We are talking about adult children who should know better, yes it must be hard for a Mum to publically state that some of her children have been out of line but sometime 'tough love' is the only thing that makes a difference.

Back