Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael jackson's mom reported missing

At first i thought this was a joke or something. Katherine missing what..i really hope shes alright.

^^^Bubs, if Paris and her brothers were informed ahead of the family's plans, why aren't they allowed contact with Katherine?

Also Paris outright denying her grandmother suffered a stroke the day the letter was leaked doesn't add to that theory. If anything, she would have ignored the messages and kept mum.

I don't think the kids were told anything other than grandma was being taken out for a holiday. They may not have been told how long she'll be gone - maybe just a couple days. When she didn't return, the kids started to panic, probably contact other family...

Anthony Jackson is a good Kid he is sweet and kind like Michael.
unlike the other Jacksons he is always tweeting positive sweet posts about Michael.
he is a good allie for Paris and is not muted by the Jackson clan he speaks his mind

Yeah i get the impression from his old posts he doesnt like the family and their actions and has been kept away from ppb because of that

whats to bet kj reappears very quickly and jerm says dhes had a nice break

What a mess this all is.

^^^Bubs, if Paris and her brothers were informed ahead of the family's plans, why aren't they allowed contact with Katherine?

Also Paris outright denying her grandmother suffered a stroke the day the letter was leaked doesn't add to that theory. If anything, she would have ignored the messages and kept mum.

I don't think the kids were told anything other than grandma was being taken out for a holiday. They may not have been told how long she'll be gone - maybe just a couple days. When she didn't return, the kids started to panic, probably contact other family...

My reply was for earlier poster
"The only satisfaction from all this is now MJ's children see them for exactly what they are."
In my reply to that post was that children have known before this mess what kind of family they have and they don't trust them.

Somethings are just strange - don't add up, like Paris deleting the tweets calling out Randy and then apologizing to him. Posters were saying that Randy would've contacted Katherine and got her to deal with Paris, but now we know that Katherine was not at home. So who lectured Paris? Someone had to or Paris wouldn't have apologized even if she deleted the tweets.

If that fan is telling the truth about meeting Katherine in an Arizona shopping mall, then obviously Katherine is fine. I knew she had to be. The daughter was probably Rebbie. What's confusing is...has all this conspired without the knowledge of Katherine? I'm not buying that she's completely oblivious to her children's plan. Question is how much of it is she aware of? Does she know Michael's kids are desperate to get in touch with her? To what extent is she a willing participant of this plan hatched by her children to gain control of MJ's Estate? I don't believe she's been kept against her will, if so there wouldn't be sightings of her in public places, and no matter how low the Jacksons will stoop they all do love their mother end of day and will not jeopardize her well being.

So that leaves me with the question of Katherine's participation in this power struggle between her children and MJ's estate executors.

Unless Katherine is literally on her death bed, she's left herself open for a whole new investigation by Children Protective Services. That she's had no contact with her grandchildren for a week is not going to be explained away with she needed rest. If she needs that kind of rest away from them, might be felt she shouldn't have them. The Jacksons have messed up big time here.

insanity .... the only grandchildren that want their grandmother and worry about her is only Michael's kids ......

^^Absolutely.
Jacksons are not know for their long term planning and this is going to hit them hard.

Michael looking from above on all this and crying :( wth is wrong with this ''family''. it even worse than mine.

Poor kids growing up with crazy and greedy family... and if Kathrine doesn't call her grandkids (as someone posted that she was doing it everyday), then I'm afraid that something bad is happening...

Unless Katherine is literally on her death bed, she's left herself open for a whole new investigation by Children Protective Services. That she's had no contact with her grandchildren for a week is not going to be explained away with she needed rest. If she needs that kind of rest away from them, might be felt she shouldn't have them. The Jacksons have messed up big time here.

Maybe that's their plan? Show Katherine as incompetent then make grabby hands for the kids. Because whoever gets the kids gets access to their money.

I didn't think there was much left of the Jackson Family Book of Fu&&&y and Tom foolery but I was mistaken. This is all just a crying shame. To the point where today after a very long time I had to fight back tears ...... I haven't been this sad since michael's demise three years ago. At the heart of all this are three children still very much minors who need responsible and caring guardians to look after them. I want nothing more than for prince Paris and blanket to be safe and looked after.

Im sick of this unity tour....ununited royal cock up. What an embarrassment.

Taj appears to be with the children which is some consolation ..... It would have been soo sad if it was just the three of them with security and house maids.

CNN is about to go live about KJ missing.

Anyone in the US can give us update please ?

If she is at a hospital then at the clinic why don't they issue an official statement simply to end all this drama ? I wonder ....

Maybe that's their plan? Show Katherine as incompetent then make grabby hands for the kids. Because whoever gets the kids gets access to their money.

If that's the case, after this stunt none of the Jacksons should have access to those children. They clearly don't give a damn about them. I hope authorities can see that.

It's just so sad for the children, though. How can this family be so cruel? Just unbelievable.

Taj appears to be with the children which is some consolation ..... It would have been soo sad if it was just the three of them with security and house maids.

Austin also paid a visit to the kids yesterday. His mom is suppose to be with Katherine. This is such a mess

"But when Paris, Michael Jackson's 14-year-old daughter, called her aunts Rebbie and Janet over the past several days, she was told each time she could not speak to her, Ribera said."

It is obvious that kids doesn't trust on their own family members. I would think that Janet and Rebbie told her granny is ok, but she doesn't believe it. This is some sick family for putting kids through for something like this.

^Rebbie...ugh. Another big time instigator. Can't expect much from someone who went scavenging for bits and bobs at the residence their famous sibling died, only to make money off of...

I am truly scared that this is all part of their plan to make Mrs Jackson look like an un-fit guardian and there for are hoping that custody and money goes to one of them. Thank God these kids are old enough to understand what is happening and could protest if something like that were to happen.

This is a mess...Michael was the only sane one in this family, I'm so angry that his kids are suffering right now.

Janet's in Italy though, so that report I think is wrong.

I hope Michael's bros and sis didn't kidnapped their mother to force her sign that the will is fake :bugeyed (one of the worst case senarios)

This is not how Michael envisaged his children being looked after, left alone with no contact to their guardian for a week even possibly longer. If Katherine is oblivious to all this then why has she not tried to contact the children herself to make sure they are fine or is she just relying on the say so of others that they are fine, because if that is the case then I'm sorry it is just not good enough either.

KATHERINE JACKSON
Reported Missing
by Family Member
BREAKING NEWSKatherine Jackson has been reported missing by her nephew late Saturday night ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

According to our sources, a nephew of Katherine's filed a missing person's report with the L.A. County Sheriff's Department after her grandchildren had been unable to reach her for over a week.

Jermaine Jackson tweeted earlier this week that Katherine was in Arizona resting up on doctor's orders. But early this morning, Paris Jackson tweeted, "yes, my grandmother is missing. i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now."

She followed that up with a plea for people to call the authorities if they see her, then added, "the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying."

Katherine Jackson's lawyer told CNN she has never gone more than 24 hours without speaking to her grandchildren.

As TMZ previously reported, the Jackson family has been feuding of late ... with Randy, Jermaine, Tito, Rebbie and Janet Jackson seeking to have the executors of the Michael Jackson Estate resign from their positions.

A letter that leaked on the internet, written by the aforementioned Jacksons, claimed that John Branca and John McClain had "taken advantage of the family ... and have stressed out Katherine Jackson so much, that she recently suffered a "mini-stroke.'"

Source TMZ.

Back