Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael jackson's mom reported missing

Jen Heger from Radon says it is Metzger that is looking after Katherine

JUSTICE 4 MJ ?@justice_4mj
@ParisJackson Paris, is it Dr. Metzger?????

3h jen hutton heger ?@jenheger
@justice_4mj @parisjackson yes, it is :(

I can only pray for her and hope that I'm just being judgmental and that it's actually nothing to do with her own children hurting her.

Oh the two-faced Charles Thomson at it again... Who is praising MJ when it's cool and attacking him when that is cool.

I don't think those pics were made last night. He also retweeted this:

Damien Shields ?@damienshields @marndizz @q_gs Letter from Jacksons was (supposed to be) private. The fact that Estate wrote a PUBLIC response is ridiculous IMO.

Yeah, right, the Jackson's letter was private. Don't make me laugh! Is that your famous "objectivity", Charles? LOL.

He isn't objective, remember the Hollywood tonight drama?

Which means the TMZ story about the siblings plotting this is right. You know they will say Mrs Jackson isnt well and will appoint themselves as conservators so they can get access to money.

Oh gawd. Just the though of that makes me wanna vomit...

If the siblings wouldn't have been feuding with the Estate, Katherine wouldn't be missing now. It's all because of the feud with the Estate that's what made it happened.

All this is similar to what happened to the Hart family, after Owen Hart died, the family started a bloody feud because a few including Bret issued a lawsuit against WWE, half supported WWE, they even feud in front of their father Stu Hart, while other events made things worse during their feud like their mother and father died, Bret suffered a stroke, British Bulldog died of overdose for example.

I fear that the Jacksons-Etate feud would do the same like tearing the whole family apart.

Jermaine got some explaining to do...

namnlsnp.png

parisp.png

Ill explain my view. which I believe is correct ..
The Jacksons are in a dispute with katherines Aid Trent and her Attorney whom The Jacksons's attcked in the letter to the estate. Jackons accused them of working for Estate and not katherine. They wisked Katherine aways trying to keep her seperates from them so they cant influence her_ NO contact - Becuse they want katherine to support thier agenda instead..

Now The children are caugt t in the middel of all this and Suffer becuse they also have no contact becuase of the Jackson Fam agnda her placing theirown needs over thet of the children. . They put the children in the middle of this just as they put them in the middel of the AEG law suite. Katherines exact role here we dont know or do we know the condition of her health .. We do know Paris is scared .. over it and wants her grandma NOW ..

The Jacksons are in a dispute with katherines Aid Trent and her Attorney whom The Jacksons's attcked in the letter to the estate. Jackons accused them of working for Estate and not katherine. They wisked Katherine aways trying to keep her seperates from them so they cant influence her_ NO contact - Becuse they want katherine to support thier agenda instead..

Now The children are caugt t in the middel of all this and Suffer becuse they also have no contact becuase of the Jackson Fam agenda here placing their own needs over that of the children. . They put the children in the middle of this just as they put them in the middel of the AEG law suite. Katherines exact role here we dont know or do we know the condition of her health .. We do know Paris is scared .. over it and wants her grandma NOW ....

I think you have pretty much summed things up Qbee.

Did Jermaine delete that tweet. I cannot find it ?!?

Yes he did! I remember KingMikeJ had posted his tweet in the other thread about the letter, so I went to Jermaines twitter and couldnt fint it, so I guess he did delete this.. Thank God KingMikeJ princtscreened it :D

Last edited:

I have to stop myself from thinking more sinister things are going on right now with Katherine. My imagination tends to run wild. I hope she's okay. But how she can willingly not contact her grandchildren for a week, I am not comprehending.

Have we had a response from the Estate regarding this matter?

I hope Rebbie gets arrested for kidnapping when they are found. This should eliminate her as a potential guardian option if the need for a new guardian arrises.

No doubt CPS will get involved in this matter, whether Katherine was whisked of against her will or she willingly agreed for some R&R, the level of involvement that she has in the kids day to day lives will come under scrutiny. Her own kids seem to have set her up to either be deemed incompetent or charged with child neglect.

I can't imagine what PPB must be going through right now. I knew they would eventually see what their father had to deal with in that family, but it's still heartbreaking to see.

I would hate to see the headlines if she indeed was charged with child neglect, beeing Michael Jackson's mother the media would have a field day!

KATHERINE JACKSON
Reported Missing
by Family Member
BREAKING NEWS

4:44 AM PT -- The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department issued a release that says, "Katherine Jackson is reportedly with family members. Late Saturday night, a different family member reported that he was unable to speak with her and is concerned for her well being. Deputies are continuing to make efforts to reach her and ask that she contact the Malibu / Lost Hills Sheriff’s Station of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department."

Katherine Jackson has been reported missing by her nephew late Saturday night ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

According to our sources, a nephew of Katherine's filed a missing person's report with the L.A. County Sheriff's Department after her grandchildren had been unable to reach her for over a week.

Jermaine Jackson tweeted earlier this week that Katherine was in Arizona resting up on doctor's orders. But early this morning, Paris Jackson tweeted, "yes, my grandmother is missing. i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now."

She followed that up with a plea for people to call the authorities if they see her, then added, "the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying."

Katherine Jackson's lawyer told CNN she has never gone more than 24 hours without speaking to her grandchildren.

As TMZ previously reported, the Jackson family has been feuding of late ... with Randy, Jermaine, Tito, Rebbie and Janet Jackson seeking to have the executors of the Michael Jackson Estate resign from their positions.

A letter that leaked on the internet, written by the aforementioned Jacksons, claimed that John Branca and John McClain had "taken advantage of the family ... and have stressed out Katherine Jackson so much, that she recently suffered a "mini-stroke.'"

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/22/katherine-jackson-missing/

Now The children are caugt t in the middel of all this and Suffer becuse they also have no contact becuase of the Jackson Fam agnda her placing theirown needs over thet of the children. . They put the children in the middle of this just as they put them in the middel of the AEG law suite. Katherines exact role here we dont know or do we know the condition of her health .. We do know Paris is scared .. over it and wants her grandma NOW ..

Makes sense to me.

I have the feeling both sides are using the kids now - Trent as well as the siblings.

Randy, Jermaine Jackson
Plot to Get MJ's $$$ ...
Allegedly

exclusive

Randy and Jermaine Jackson are trying to get at Michael Jackson's money, by hatching a sinister plot involving Katherine Jackson ... so claim sources connected with the Michael Jackson Estate.

Randy, Jermaine, Janet, Tito and Rebbie Jackson all signed a letter, demanding that the Executors of the MJ Estate step down, claiming the executors are failing so badly, the stress caused Katherine to suffer a stroke.

Sources connected with the Estate are now lashing back, telling TMZ they believe Randy and Jermaine (they are not including the others) are strapped for cash and know when Katherine dies there is no way they can get their hands on a penny of MJ's fortune -- that's because all of the money goes to charity and in trust for Michael's 3 kids.

Our sources believe ... Randy and Jermaine are trying to make it appear that Katherine is infirm and may need a conservatorship. And the sources further believe Randy and Jermaine will try and get themselves appointed as her conservators, which would give them access to more than $70,000 a month.

We know Katherine's people have denied she had a stroke. As for the Estate failing miserably, it seems like bad timing, because new court docs just revealed the Estate has grossed nearly half a billion dollars, wiping out MJ's massive debt.

Calls to Randy and Jermaine have not been returned.

Jermaine Jackson has released a statement, through a rep, saying, "I note that this 'story' comes from 'sources close to the Estate'. It, therefore, does not surprise me that such a wildly false claim is being invented, presumably to deflect attention away from this family's very real concerns about the Estate."

The statement continues, "This claim is as far-fetched as it is untrue, but such are the anti-Jackson falsehoods we have come to expect from 'sources close to the Estate.'"

"I will reiterate that this family's first and foremost concern is our mother's health, welfare and well-being. Nothing else."

http://www.antimusic.com/news/12/Ju...cused_Of_Plotting_To_Get_Michaels_Money.shtml

Am I the only one who's surprised it's Janet and not LaToya involved in this?

I wonder if Thomson realised that the siblings have no legal rights over the will.

WTF is going on.....im gone from the forum for about a week and I return to this crap -.-

Just when I thought things can't get worse, now a missing person's report is filed. Before the filing did Trent first speak to those who signed and ask them to contact her? Further, how could Katherine be away for a week and not herself pick up the phone and call the children? Next, who is saying she is not available when the kids call? Is it the spa staff or Rebbie? If this continues we are going to see children services get involved, so I hope these brothers and sisters rethink their plan and let Katherine call home. No doctor will tell an 80 something grandma not to contact anyone at home, especially if the doc knows there are underage children involved.

I notice that Paris knows who gave evidence in the trial--Good.

I wonder if Thomson realised that the siblings have no legal rights over the will.

Yeah. He's always trying to pose as Mr. Balanced and Mr. Objective but he is clearly irrationally biased in this matter. If the Jacksons have any evidence for wrongdoings on the Estate's or its executors' part then they should present that evidence. Otherwise they should just shut up after their attacks against MJ's will having been rejected several times by courts already.

I could easily understand Katherine needing some rest. What I can't wrap my head around is that she would voluntarily go a full WEEK without talking to Paris, Prince or Blanket. I don't believe for a second that it would be too "stressful" for her to give a call to her grandchildren, even if only to explain what is going on and let them hear her voice. So unless she's in a coma I think she is being kept from keeping in touch with the kids against her will. There is something very strange going on in that family, I don't trust any of them anymore.

I have personal experience on what it feels like to not being able to reach a close family member for a long time, not knowing if they're even alive. I know how scary it can be. I hate to think of P,P & B having to deal with s:censored:t like that, especially after all they've been through. It's so wrong!!!

I'm so angry right now I can hardly think straight. I can't wait to see how this unfolds and how the Jacksons are going to try to explain this away.

I really hope Katherine is ok.

I think there is more to this than meets the eye.

Timing is odd too.... and much in the timing of things, does not add up!

That's correct Siblings have no legal right to challenge the validity of the will Just as they threw Joe's case out. You must be a beneficiar. Now Katherine is a beneficiary but I believe the time for challenging has run out. She was offered chance to do that in the beginning without any compromise to her position .. but she didn't .. she excepted it.

Now if they want to come after the Estate they must have some other legal recourse they are going to challenge Them about. I have no idea what that could be. Myself I think the letter was just a publicity stunt to gain sympathy and support to try and force the estates hand in giving them more Money for kats AEG Lawsuit. and they have no intention of challenging the Estate legally. Thats why estate rebuttled with they only Take care of Kat and children

Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

If this was about any other family I would consider that, but we are talking about the greedy as$ Jacksons. They wouldn't conceal something from the kids to keep them from getting upset - that's not like them. Besides Paris and Prince are old enough to have known and understood if Grandma was ill after all they lived with her!

Exactly, and remember when the kids were told Michael died in the hospital, they asked to see him. Those are some brave children. What kind of uncles and aunts would not call these children and say list grandma is OK, bring the kids to her, or have grandma call. Also, as I wrote in the other thread, who is answering the phone when the kids call? Is it Rebbie or the spa staff?

no matter what will happen in the future, i am also really hoping Katherine is ok.

Back