Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

badgonegood;3676515 said:
Sure MJ and Paris are no mimes, but it seems she's grown to be outspoken because since he's died they let her do what she wants. If MJ was here she'd probably never have a lot of the freedom she has today. There's nothing wrong with being outspoken but a child needs discipline too. There is a time and place for everything.

If Michael were here he would be allowing his children freedom, giving them plenty of love and support as he always did. Michael sure as hell never deprived his children. He would not be attacking them in the media, exploiting them and treating them like they don’t belong and are not wanted. He was a wonderful and devoted father to those children. Unlike his parents and siblings he always gave them his best.

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

So Tito regrets signing the letter...

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

what makes you guys think that randy sold the security footage to the tabloids, btw?

randy has no access to the house security. no doubt trent or someone in the house sold it as u can see its been filmed off monitors. theres is the xtra footage that tmz showed that looked like its was someone in the bushes so to speak filming

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>will be doing online q &amp; a w/ @<a href="https://twitter.com/justice_4mj">justice_4mj</a>@ 12 pm PST on their Facebook page. Tweet me q's &amp; will answer!Plus, have message from KJ's camp</p>&mdash; jen hutton heger (@jenheger) <a href="https://twitter.com/jenheger/status/227827716102160384" data-datetime="2012-07-24T18:08:55+00:00">July 24, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Justice4MJ page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/324254322849/10151030029227850/

I get the bad feeling that's exactly what the Jackson family wanted..

I think the jacksons are so incredibly inept that they wd find it impossible to plan for one move ahead, let alone take into account this complete escalation of madness, so i'm sure this was never the plan to have another guardian appointed by the estate of all people. I'm really at a loss as to what their plan was before it was derailed by paris and trent. To keep mrs j incommunicado in arizona, get ppb out there and hold everyone hostage until the executors stepped down - i've really no idea.

Re tito's change of heart - very convenient. Don't like or trust him one bit either, selling stories to the mirror about mj being a drug addict after 25 june, didn't he claim to storm some gates to stage an intervention. I just hope the next generation in tj is a bit better.

Any news what Alan Duke said in HLN?

HLN had another update on the situation but Alan Duke didn't report anything. A.J. Hammer just summed up everything we already know so far, no knew information.

It happens that parents go on vacation without their children who stays for example with grandparents.But they usually leave a telephonnumber where they can be reached and they use to tell when they are coming back.

badgonegood The fact is that you have already seen or heard both sides of the story. You've seen what these people (Jacksons) have done too. And what Paris and her siblings were put through ALL because of the publication of that damn letter and the lies that came afterwards. How can you still remain as if nothing has been said on both sides? We know the situation here, no one has started to cross out the Jacksons out of the blue. You also suggest that Paris is to blame for her twitter activity, when as I mentioned you before, her own family members caused her concern. You said she's allowed to do what she wants, and it makes her look like the bad guy here for voicing her concern. It's just ludicrous, why couldn't you point out the lack of maturity of Randy for talking crap about P&P? And honestly, measuring the level of sainthood between the members of MJJC and the Jacksons is insulting, I doubt any of us will go this far when it comes to legal family matters, at least I know I wouldn't. Reason why it's offending. Jesus..

Some fans feel that because I didn't say something, means I agree with the opposite sentiment. I don't think that's fair...

The reason there was no need for me to point out Randy and Jermaine's lack of maturity is because it's rather obvious, transparent, and we pretty much all agree. I don't think it needs to be stated repeatedly.

A while back I said that not only Paris, but ALL famous children should be careful with twitter because they become easy targets for the media. I am in no position to tell anyone how to raise their kids but if it were my child they would not have Twitter. I'm not judging, I'm just saying that in reference to ME as a parent, my child would not have Twitter, or would at least be monitored in this crazed Facebook/Youtube/Twitter world that we live in today.

Many reacted as if I said Paris should be beaten, and that's simply not the case lol. It's like everything must be spelled out or else your words get twisted. I'll never understand it.

Re jan heger, she's from radaronline right. I don't do facebook or twitter, can someone please inform her that it's irritating seeing every radaronline report saying mj was $500m in debt and now estate has made $475m which presumably means mj is still $25m in debt. Can she please change it to mj having an estate worth over a $1bn (don't know exact figure but it's not a debt). Thanks.

I think the jacksons are so incredibly inept that they wd find it impossible to plan for one move ahead, let alone take into account this complete escalation of madness, so i'm sure this was never the plan to have another guardian appointed by the estate of all people. I'm really at a loss as to what their plan was before it was derailed by paris and trent. To keep mrs j incommunicado in arizona, get ppb out there and hold everyone hostage until the executors stepped down - i've really no idea.

Re tito's change of heart - very convenient. Don't like or trust him one bit either, selling stories to the mirror about mj being a drug addict after 25 june, didn't he claim to storm some gates to stage an intervention. I just hope the next generation in tj is a bit better.

Wasn't there some talk a while back of part of the family signing up to a reality show..? Perhaps someone did! (If they didn't they must be kicking themselves now....think of all the dosh they could have earned.) As it is this has turned into a PR disaster for the siblings. No-one will be interested in the Unity tour from here on in, except to ask them what the H they were thinking of. And as for potentially appearing in a New York concert at the end of August (? to celebrate MJs's birthday), well that is going to look pretty 'off' now.

Tito Jackson's Son, TJ, Seeking Temporary Custody Of Michael Jackson's Kids

"Paris Jackson's aunt, Janet tried to take her cell phone from her Monday, and the children watched in horror as Jermaine and Randy got into a physical altercation with Trent"

They are adults ffs and to fight infront the kids?! Are they insane?

Trent needs to sue their asses!!

1z20neq.jpg

I copied the pic twice and highlighted Tito's signature on the left one. Tito signed the letter.

you can compare it to his signature

!CFJ7SmgBGk~$(KGrHqZ,!gwE06JERsKkBNUMhY)dNw~~_3.JPG

Oh, so he signed below his name on that letter, rather than above it. That part fooled me.

Thank you!

"Tito, is now having serious regrets about signing a letter with his siblings asking the executors of Michael's estate to resign. Tito now sees that his siblings are only after money and he wants no part of it."

I'm sorry but that sounds like certain rodent is leaving a sinking ship.
Who is next, Janet?

Exactly. It's way too convinient for Tito to be sorry now that his son is asking for costudy of the kids. Now I really hope TJ doesn't get costudy. I trust no one in that family anymore. They're all rotten to the core it seems.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>I want you three to be with me. I always have and everyone knows that. I love you so much. @<a href="https://twitter.com/PrinceMJJJaxon">PrinceMJJJaxon</a> @<a href="https://twitter.com/ParisJackson">ParisJackson</a></p>&mdash; ANTHONY JACKSON (@ATONCLASSIC) <a href="https://twitter.com/ATONCLASSIC/status/227832284290629632" data-datetime="2012-07-24T18:27:04+00:00">July 24, 2012</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>tito time</p>&mdash; Tito Jackson (@titojackson5) <a href="https://twitter.com/titojackson5/status/227833300096544768" data-datetime="2012-07-24T18:31:06+00:00">July 24, 2012</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>i will be able to tweet more in the future--peace</p>&mdash; Tito Jackson (@titojackson5) <a href="https://twitter.com/titojackson5/status/227833507114807297" data-datetime="2012-07-24T18:31:55+00:00">July 24, 2012</a></blockquote>

Who is anthony jackson??

What does that even mean? Tito-time?

No-one will be interested in the Unity tour from here on in, except to ask them what the H they were thinking of.

Maybe rebrand it the whirlwind of madness tour. Free pack of uno cards for each concert goer.

Last edited:

Lol interesting reply from a member at Janet's site....

"Janet wouldn't get involved in Mike's affairs if she didn't feel that something was wrong. Paris is NOT ready to be an actress. After Mike died, Paris "got her freedom" by living with Mama Katherine. At least that's what some say?

Isn't his estate helping her become an actress because she's MJ's kid? Also the media has been trying to make it seem like Janet is "jealous" of Paris, which Paris is now believing? Janet went on TV and said she told Paris she feels Paris should wait and study the craft because people out there will basically use her because of her dad.

Now factor in Paris constantly been on Twitter talking to MJ fans that are supporting her in rebelling against Janet. Everyone agreed that Katherine is too old to handle the children. Health-wise, it was great for her to leave without telling the kids since Paris would probably try to talk her out of it. Not to mention she's a teenager, and will be on her on very quick. Maybe Kat had the mini stroke and they didn't tell Paris to protect her (although I say they should have told her), but Paris says she didn't and goes at Randy. Then Kat leaves, Jermaine says it's for her health and pictures of Janet with her boyfriend are released. Paris says she's missing and she didn't talk to Katherine. After the recent letter, what happened to Mike and those tweets, the media starts to play detectives and medical experts while pushing Paris to keep tweeting.

They're training Paris by giving her a dose of her own medicine, and forcing her to stop believing what everyone says about her family online. She says Kat's missing; they say Kat's not. She says she is because I haven't seen or spoken to her; they release pictures of her with Rebbie and the rest online. The media continues to support Paris, a CHILD, because they want to know what's going on with the Jackson family's business; Janet and the rest brings the media to Paris when Janet tries to get her phone. Hell Janet herself holds up her phone like she's taking a picture/video of Paris like the media does. The media and the MJ stans on Twitter are basically putting Paris against the family, and MJ's estate is trying to capitalize on this after that letter is released by getting custody of them.

So basically there's nothing going on but siblings fixing problems in their family. What sucks is that Paris is using the media as an outlet and believing that Janet and the rest of the family are solely out to use them to get MJ's money. But this cannot be the case since the letter does not mention money and MJ's previous will was nearly identical to the new one."

--------------

Lol thoughts?

Who is anthony jackson??

Michael's cousin. He is one of the guys named in Michael's will along with 3T, Elijah and Levon Jackson, named as a beneficary in case all of Michael's offsprings should die.

Tito time? After the fiasco he is also involved and his son is gonna get Michael's children, omg :no:

I understand that Joe visited the Unity tour performance at the weekend. I don't know if Dieter was with him (probably not), but it is interesting the Dieter seems to think that ' the siblings are trying to make Katherine look neglectful / incompetent / infirm in order to get guardianship of the kids'.

The reference is apparently in here...but I can only see it by 'hovering' over the link, and not by reading the link itself.

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/70585693.html

Randy And Jermaine Jackson Asked Michael Jackson Estate To Pay Their Child Support!

In a new twist, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that Randy and Jermaine asked Michael Jackson&#8217;s estate to pay for their child support!

The Jackson 5 singers approached the estate to help them with the fees for their former wife Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza &#8211; who Randy, 56, and Jermaine, 57, each have two kids with.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

The pair made the desperate move in the last 12 months after they had grave concerns they could face jail.

&#8220;Both Randy and Jermaine were behind on their child support payments - the only way they felt they could pay it was through Michael&#8217;s estate,&#8221; an insider revealed.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson&#8217;s Kids: Three Years After His Death

&#8220;Jermaine&#8217;s kids Jaafar and Jermajesty and Randy&#8217;s sons Donte and Randy Jr. were moved into a condo in San Fernando Valley owned by the estate to help with the legal fees a few years back.

&#8220;But, despite that, Randy and Jermaine felt they needed extra help and they pleaded with the estate&#8217;s lawyer for help.

PHOTOS: Stage Shots of Michael Jackson Performing

&#8220;They were concerned that they could face jail time or even more charges in fines for falling behind on child support.

&#8220;However, their request was shot down immediately as the estate has no legal obligations to Michael&#8217;s siblings,&#8221; the source said.

RELATED STORIES:

Tito Jackson's Son, TJ, Seeking Temporary Custody Of Michael Jackson's Kids

Attorney For Michael Jackson's Children: The Kids Aren't Safe Around Jackson Family

Katherine Jackson's Lawyers: 'Michael's Kids Were Ambushed!'

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...-jackson-child-support-michael-jackson-estate

in regards to that janet site fan:

i do congratulate whoever is able to write something like that, it takes something real special in the head to be able to ignore obviousness to such a level and to construct some convolution out of it that ultimately allows them to feel good about themselves.

Me personally, im a scientist, i like my truth in my face however much it makes me cry.

Wasn't there some talk a while back of part of the family signing up to a reality show..? Perhaps someone did! (If they didn't they must be kicking themselves now....think of all the dosh they could have earned.) As it is this has turned into a PR disaster for the siblings.

Man, your post just made me think of American Idol and their quest to find replacement judges.

Janet foolish behind is out there acting a fool, when she should have been TRYING to get one of those AI judging spots. That joint did wonders for JLo's career, now Mariah done swooped in and took one of the spots.

In my opinion, Janet played herself following her brother Randy. Now she looks like a BIG BULLY trying to snatch a teenagers phone for the entire world to see.

Lol radaronline re-posting stories from 2009

Some fans feel that because I didn't say something, means I agree with the opposite sentiment. I don't think that's fair...

The reason there was no need for me to point out Randy and Jermaine's lack of maturity is because it's rather obvious, transparent, and we pretty much all agree. I don't think it needs to be stated repeatedly.

A while back I said that not only Paris, but ALL famous children should be careful with twitter because they become easy targets for the media. I am in no position to tell anyone how to raise their kids but if it were my child they would not have Twitter. I'm not judging, I'm just saying that in reference to ME as a parent, my child would not have Twitter, or would at least be monitored in this crazed Facebook/Youtube/Twitter world that we live in today.

Many reacted as if I said Paris should be beaten, and that's simply not the case lol. It's like everything must be spelled out or else your words get twisted. I'll never understand it.

If it is so transparent then you acknowledge that Paris' tweets were nothing but the mere cry of desperation from a kid affected by the very immaturity of her family..? She had been careful on twitter, she posted nothing that would "ruin" her reputation or "damage" her family. Only stuff teenagers enjoy, chats with friends etc. She has been careful up until now, when desperation hit. Anyway, if you think it's unfair to assume you feel a certain way given your posts, it's also unfair of those "who want to hear both sides" to call us out for saying "enough is enough" when it comes to the Jacksons. Actions are what define you and so far, I've got a very clear image of what Randy & Co are. Don't need to see more.

1z20neq.jpg

I copied the pic twice and highlighted Tito's signature on the left one. Tito signed the letter.

you can compare it to his signature

Let's add there is an error in Tito Name. it is written TAriano whereas his name is TOriano !

Last edited:
Back