Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

I just had a thought, I wonder if Katherine and the kids moved to this house because they saw this coming? That way Michael's children would be safer because his siblings could be removed and/or banned from the property if necessary.

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

Maybe rebrand it the whirlwind of madness tour. Free pack of uno cards for each concert goer.

:hysterical: This is why I love this place. Even when depressing stuff is happening, members can make you laugh. This killed. Thx.

You don't need passport there USA if you gross state lines, or do you?
My guess would be that there was some sort of plan to get kids out of the country. Janet's holiday with her millionaire boyfriend in Italy or where ever she was,came to mind, maybe she was planning to whisk kids away to sail sunset with them?
wouldnt surprise me one bit, considering how violent they are. She didn't ask for their passports for no damn reason. And no u don't need a passpord to travel to another state in the US. I don't think they'd shy away from physically harming the children, if it was possible.

I hope Mrs. Jackson is ok and will get on the phone to the kids soon. There is no good reason other than one that I can think of for her not to be in contact with them but I hope it's not that. Couldn't the UNO photo be old? If she's ok, then she's capable of phoning the children.

KingMikeJ;3676645 said:
Randy And Jermaine Jackson Asked Michael Jackson Estate To Pay Their Child Support!

In a new twist, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that Randy and Jermaine asked Michael Jackson’s estate to pay for their child support!

The Jackson 5 singers approached the estate to help them with the fees for their former wife Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza – who Randy, 56, and Jermaine, 57, each have two kids with.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

The pair made the desperate move in the last 12 months after they had grave concerns they could face jail.

“Both Randy and Jermaine were behind on their child support payments - the only way they felt they could pay it was through Michael’s estate,” an insider revealed.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Kids: Three Years After His Death

“Jermaine’s kids Jaafar and Jermajesty and Randy’s sons Donte and Randy Jr. were moved into a condo in San Fernando Valley owned by the estate to help with the legal fees a few years back.

“But, despite that, Randy and Jermaine felt they needed extra help and they pleaded with the estate’s lawyer for help.

PHOTOS: Stage Shots of Michael Jackson Performing

“They were concerned that they could face jail time or even more charges in fines for falling behind on child support.

“However, their request was shot down immediately as the estate has no legal obligations to Michael’s siblings,” the source said.

RELATED STORIES:

Tito Jackson's Son, TJ, Seeking Temporary Custody Of Michael Jackson's Kids

Attorney For Michael Jackson's Children: The Kids Aren't Safe Around Jackson Family

Katherine Jackson's Lawyers: 'Michael's Kids Were Ambushed!'

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...-jackson-child-support-michael-jackson-estate

They probably had the gumption to ask after the estate loaned Katherine money to pay off the judgment against her. They possibly took that as an indication of the Michael Jackson gravy train reopening. Either way, it is beyond disgusting. Michael practically took care of their offspring until his death. Didn’t Jermaine retort in his Q&A with MJJC that they “had their own money?” when questioned about his jealousy of Michael. If so, why should his deceased little brother be responsible for his offspring? And why are his offspring still living in a condo owned by the estate? Gosh, this is crazy.

Bubs;3676706 said:
Security Beefed Up For Michael Jackson's Kids
By Jon Boon - Radar Reporter

Security measures have been stepped up for Michael Jackson’s kids, Paris, Prince and Blanket, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

Katherine Jackson’s nephew Trent has told security guards at the front gate of her Calabasas house not to allow Jermaine, Randy and Janet Jackson entry into the gated community, following Monday's failed attempt to remove the three kids from their home.

Trent has also made the move to make sure the kids will be flanked by more bodyguards whenever they leave the property.

“After yesterday’s debacle, Trent decided that Paris, Prince and Blanket needed extra protection from Jermaine, Randy and Janet,” an insider told Radar. “He doesn’t want Michael’s kids snatched from the home – so he’s told security at the front gate to refuse entry to all that aren’t invited.

“Trent also felt it was in the kids’ best interests to make sure they have extra bodyguards with them at all times whenever they are out of the house.

“He’s very concerned that an elaborate kidnap could be planned,” the close source revealed.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Jermaine, Randy and Janet Jackson were barred from their mother Katherine’s home after attempting to remove their brother Michael’s three children on Monday evening.

“It was just total chaos when Jermaine, Randy and Janet descended on the house,” a source close to the situation revealed.

“Randy was telling Prince Michael he had to leave with them and that he had a private jet chartered to take them all to Arizona to see Katherine. Prince firmly held his ground and told Randy he wasn't going anywhere with them. The security detail prevented the three of them from taking the kids out of state. The cops had to be called and Janet kept saying they had a legal right to be at the house when in fact they don't. The rental house is in the name of Michael Jackson's estate, so they were told to leave immediately. “For the time being, they won't be allowed to come back to the rental house and guards at the security gate have been told under no circumstances are they to allow them in. Paris was absolutely hysterical and kept telling her uncles to just bring her grandmother home.”

Not to sound smut by why does Trent have so much power over the house? Is his name on the lease or something?

I just had a thought, I wonder if Katherine and the kids moved to this house because they saw this coming? That way Michael's children would be safer because his siblings could be removed and/or banned from the property if necessary.

But the Siblings could also be removed from Hayvenhurst, if necessary. Siblings do not own Hayvenhurst, right?
Actually, who is the owner of Hayvenhurst? Katherine or the Estate?

^ hayvenhurst was owned by michael, so the estate must own it now? (right?)

Anyway, one really has to wonder why Latoya hasnt taken the opportunity to be on good morning america, piping up with some worldly wise words of wisdom.......

it's owned by the Estate like almost everything else.

yeah. this siblins much worse than mine. i wont be suprised if they're involved in Michael's death. i hope that Mrs. Jackson will be at home with her grandchildren (MJ's kids) at the time of my arrival to US. i just cant sit home and watch on this drama. its far enough stress for these kids. dont you think?

it's owned by the Estate like almost everything else.
So the Siblings could infact have forbidden entrace to Hayvenhurst as well! No need to move to another house just to be safe.
Which raises the question, why did KJ and Kids move? Why didn't they stay in Hayvenhurst? I'm sure KJ must be attached to that home, since Michael bought it!

Prince is not a little boy, if they tried to be physical he wouldnt tkae that lying down
He's not a little boy, but he's neither a big man.

ISeeYou;3676729 said:
They probably had the gumption to ask after the estate loaned Katherine money to pay off the judgment against her. They possibly took that as an indication of the Michael Jackson gravy train reopening. Either way, it is beyond disgusting. Michael practically took care of their offspring until his death. Didn’t Jermaine retort in his Q&A with MJJC that they “had their own money?” when questioned about his jealousy of Michael. If so, why should his deceased little brother be responsible for his offspring? And why are his offspring still living in a condo owned by the estate? Gosh, this is crazy.

I read some of Jermine's book Jetzi, in it he said something about always/sometimes/rarely? practising safe sex. Safe sex came after he managed to produce 6 or 7 kids, and now he has problems with child support.
That exactly is their problem, they do something first and think later.

I've been following Karen Faye's remarks on Twitter during this whole thing, and she's just lost my respect after this remark:

I hear you. His fans are unrecognizable to me. Such a different community since he died. Very sad. But how could it possibly remain the same without him?

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/igotqu

How nice of her to taint us all with the same brush.

Bubs;3676706 said:
Security Beefed Up For Michael Jackson's Kids
By Jon Boon - Radar Reporter

Security measures have been stepped up for Michael Jackson’s kids, Paris, Prince and Blanket, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

Katherine Jackson’s nephew Trent has told security guards at the front gate of her Calabasas house not to allow Jermaine, Randy and Janet Jackson entry into the gated community, following Monday's failed attempt to remove the three kids from their home.

Trent has also made the move to make sure the kids will be flanked by more bodyguards whenever they leave the property.

“After yesterday’s debacle, Trent decided that Paris, Prince and Blanket needed extra protection from Jermaine, Randy and Janet,” an insider told Radar. “He doesn’t want Michael’s kids snatched from the home – so he’s told security at the front gate to refuse entry to all that aren’t invited.

“Trent also felt it was in the kids’ best interests to make sure they have extra bodyguards with them at all times whenever they are out of the house.

“He’s very concerned that an elaborate kidnap could be planned,” the close source revealed.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Jermaine, Randy and Janet Jackson were barred from their mother Katherine’s home after attempting to remove their brother Michael’s three children on Monday evening.

“It was just total chaos when Jermaine, Randy and Janet descended on the house,” a source close to the situation revealed.

“Randy was telling Prince Michael he had to leave with them and that he had a private jet chartered to take them all to Arizona to see Katherine. Prince firmly held his ground and told Randy he wasn't going anywhere with them. The security detail prevented the three of them from taking the kids out of state. The cops had to be called and Janet kept saying they had a legal right to be at the house when in fact they don't. The rental house is in the name of Michael Jackson's estate, so they were told to leave immediately. “For the time being, they won't be allowed to come back to the rental house and guards at the security gate have been told under no circumstances are they to allow them in. Paris was absolutely hysterical and kept telling her uncles to just bring her grandmother home.”

Good news those babies need protection from their money crazed, lunatic, rabid relatives.

I've been following Karen Faye's remarks on Twitter during this whole thing, and she's just lost my respect after this remark:

well, i'm not surpised. she was always that way. i know 1 thing - i didnt change. i still loyal to MJ but his "family" makes me sad. they're forgot his message. or should i say they never got it.

Modabber (Estate Attorney) and Mann faced off in court Monday in a dispute over Mann and Katherine Jackson's selling Michael Jackson merchandise.

"It doesn't matter that it's Howard Mann and he may give some of the money to his family, to Katherine Jackson or anybody else," Modabber said. "You can't take property that belongs to the estate, make money from it, without getting permission from the estate."

Mann's attorney argues the material is and always was owned by Katherine Jackson and her husband, Joe, and not the late King of Pop.
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...uardian/story?id=16842247&page=2#.UA8GvmGGhI4

This may have something to do with what's going on, as this was recent. Katherine is upset with the Estate Executor's, but the Estate Executor's are going through the proper channels, via the Judicial System, and protecting Michael's legacy, which is why Michael chose and trusted that Branca and McClain would do the right thing and there is no dispute whatsoever the fact that Michael's Estate is almost solvent and now what? Take the kid's against their will? I do hope the Temporary Guardianship is a good thing, as Uncle Michael looked out for Tito's kid's when they had to go through a hard time when their Mother was murdered. I think there is respect on the part of Michael's nephews because Michael looked out for his nephews, in regards to when their Mother was murdered and helped them through their grieving process. That's what Michael would want, respect for his children and Michael's wishes, not disrespect and especially because of MONEY!

Nope... here in the U.S. you absolutely do NOT need a passport to travel to any States here. The only reason a passport would be needed is for travel "outside" the U.S.

So clearly, their intention was not to take the kids to see Grandma... it was to remove them out of the country. I hate to say this... but were they seriously trying to kidnap them and take them out of the country? It seems that way!

When we talking about Randy and his hot temper, nothing is impossible. I think I posted my concern over kids on Sunday and said that I hope they have their bodyguards with them in the house and luckily they did! Can you imagine what would have happened if there was only Trent and no bodyguards! Also I'm happy Paris has a twitter, especially time like this. Her to be able to voice her concern over granny's whereabouts and for help if needed. If only Michael had those when he was growing up, his childhood would have been different and less painful:-(

KingMikeJ is reporting on twitter about TMZ Live

"One relative has been really paternal to Prince, Paris and Blanket. And that's TJ Jackson." - Harvey Levin. #KMJ

"Randy and Janet are trying to get evidence to bring to court. Evidence against these people around the kids and Katherine." - Mike, TMZ.

"Randy Jackson has no qualifications and has mismanaged money in the past." - Harvey Levin. #KMJ

"They want millions going to Katherine so they can get some of that before she dies. They will fail." - Harvey Levin. #KMJ

TMZ are reporting Jackie Jackson is strongly against the actions of Randy, Janet and Jermaine. #KMJ

I just saw a tweet that said "I see you Paris deleting tweets about how your dad wasn't close to the rest of the Jacksons I see you". Did anyone catch Paris's tweets before they were deleted?

Radar online editor Jen Heger Q&A is happening now, bold are here answers . I'm updating it as it happens.

Jen Hutton Heger Can the court demand that KJ communicate with her grandkids as per her guardianship obligations? THE COURT WILL WANT TO HEAR FROM KJ DIRECTLY ABOUT WHY SHE HASN'T SPOKEN TO KIDS IN 9 DAYS

THIS!!!! Grandma has a lot of explaining to do.... (or her cubs)

Im gonna add some more stuff that was said on TMZ Live

- The confrontation yesterday: The car with Janet, Randy and Jermaine followed the kids car and that's how they got inside the gated community. They had no permission to go inside.

- No way that Randy will be appointed exectuor by the judge. Alot is at stake like MJs music and the estate have earned $500.

- The siblings are not satisifed with the amount Katherine gets. They want millions/month to go to Katherine so they can get that before she dies. Its over when she dies and they know it. They will try everything to get her more money, but they will fail.

- They have a video of Jackie shot yesterday. He didnt wanted to talk about the drama other than Katherine is Ok.

- Taking Katherine away makes HER look bad, so TMZ dont get why she has been taken away.

- Katherine is already under the influence of some of the kids.

Last edited:
Last edited:

"One relative has been really paternal to Prince, Paris and Blanket. And that's TJ Jackson." - Harvey Levin. #KMJ

"Randy and Janet are trying to get evidence to bring to court. Evidence against these people around the kids and Katherine." - Mike, TMZ.

"Randy Jackson has no qualifications and has mismanaged money in the past." - Harvey Levin. #KMJ

"They want millions going to Katherine so they can get some of that before she dies. They will fail." - Harvey Levin. #KMJ

TMZ are reporting Jackie Jackson is strongly against the actions of Randy, Janet and Jermaine. #KMJ

I was going to ask - I wonder what Jackie and Marlon think about all this?

Randy and Janet will be interviewed on Politics Nation on MSNBC, starts in exactly 40 minutes.

^^^^ Fuck them. Seriously

parisen.png

----

paris2l.png

---

And these are some tweets she has favourited

Michael ?@Michael97726984
Everyone thought the late Michael Jackson was paranoid, well would you be if you cant even trust your family!

Michael ?@Michael97726984
If Katherine Jackson has not spoke to @ParisJackson in 9 days NO everything is not ok!

@MyParisJackson ?@MyParisJackson
@ParisJackson Do not let anyone shut your mouth ... You are entitled to it

WouldntU LikeToKnow ?@Etmoietvous
@ParisJackson @princemjjjaxon Everyone online, all of #MJFam, everyone in the media... we're all on your side.

WouldntU LikeToKnow ?@Etmoietvous
@ParisJackson @princemjjjaxon Stay close to one another, protect one another, and stay safe. Hopefully your grandma will return soon...

she's on Randy's side so what did u expect from her? the jacksons' lawsuit against AEG is to a large degree based on her wild accusations .

[size=+3]JACKSON FAMILY COMPOUND
SLAPPING,
PUNCHING[/size]

0724-jackson-x17-getty-tmz-article-2.jpg

It was all out war at Katherine Jackson's house in Calabasas Monday ... complete with slapping and punching ... TMZ has learned.

We now have details about the incident. Sources who were there say two SUVs with Randy, Jermaine and Janet inside, followed a car driving Michael Jackson's 3 kids inside the gates. We're told Randy, Jermaine and Janet did not have authority to enter.

Once on the grounds, we're told MJ's 3 siblings tried to strong-arm Paris, Prince and Blanket. Their mission was to get them in an SUV and take them to Arizona, where Katherine has been staying.

Our sources say at one point Janet tried to grab a resistant Paris' cell phone, a scuffle ensued and Janet slapped the teenager, screaming, "You're a spoiled little bitch!" We're told Paris fired back with her own slap and told Janet, "This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f**k out!"

At the same time, we're told Trent Jackson, who was at the house, tried to stop an aggressive Randy and Jermaine. We're told Trent put Randy in a headlock and punched Jermaine in the mouth.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/24/pandemonium-at-jackson-family-compound/

----------------------

This is fucking insane. How dare Janet put her hands on Paris!!! Stand your ground Paris!! The best part? Jermaine allegedly being punched in his face and Randy in a headlock!

Last edited:
Back