Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

Well, I'm glad she had a good time, while her grandchildren were panicking about her whereabouts.[ sarcasm] Really, KJ is out of touch.

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

Delete

Last edited:

If that is indeed statements from K. Jackson, then in my opinion she doesn't deserve to regain guardianship. What would she mean she didn't want to have phone calls? When you are responsible for children, you don't get to totally check-out. Why no phone calls from one set of children and grandchildren but can be playing Uno with another group. There is no excuse for her vacation not including those that she is responsible for their care.

Exactly. You see what we said before; she is defending her cubs. In a way I am glad she is doing this, because the judge felt her actions were due to the influence of Third Parties. Her statements now show that she was a willing party to this hiding, so now the judge will realize that Katherine is not a suitable guardian. I pray that her lawyers efforts to have guardianship reinstated are unsuccessful. Further, she claims that the statements abut her were lies, so does that mean that TJ and Paris did not find her speech slurred (although I do not think she was drunk). Is she saying both TJ and granddaughter were lying? How is Paris going to feel when she reads this, because we know someone is going to tweet her about it.

Tom Mesereau talking about it. To be fair to Tom, he doesn't really know what's going on so is being very diplomatic to all sides:

Saw this comment on TMZ and had to share:

"So ironic that while aiming to get the executors removed from the Estate, Jermaine & Co got Katherine removed as guardian instead. Good job losers"

:ciao: :tease:

This clearly reminds me of the whole stun gun incident in 2010. Jermaine was pissed and said people at the house were basically traitors for leaking that story and said they were gonna clean house! Little did he know that his ex-freeloding wife Alejandra and his kids would get the boot from Hayvenhurst LOL.

Of course, Katherine is going to defend her cubs, no matter what. And she won't incriminate them even if they would deserve that. Did anyone expect anything else?

And those who try to blame this whole fiasco on Paris, should be ashamed of themselves. The denial about the family and their actions is amazing.

I hope TJ gets permanent guardianship. Katherine is clearly unfit.

I agree with dmehta, neither KJ, nor The Jackson siblings vultures are innocent whatsoever and that interview with Tom Meseau shows he doesn't know all the drama and mess the siblings caused.

Tom Mesereau talking about it. To be fair to Tom, he doesn't really know what's going on so is being very diplomatic to all sides:

Don't forget that Mez was brought in by Randy in 2004 (the only good thing he ever did in his life). So I don't expect him to criticize the family publicly.

Vici;3678076 said:
This is suppose to be Katherines statement. I dont have a link.

Transcript of Katherine Jackson's Statement to ABC News:

"Hello I'm Katherine Jackson.

And there are rumors going around about me that I have been kidnapped and held against my will. I am here today to let everybody know that I am fine and I am here with my children and my children would never do a thing to me like that, holding me against my will, it's very stupid for people to think that.

But anyway I am devastated that while I've been away, that my children, my grandchildren have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home to see about that also.

So I spoke to my grandson, TJ, last night, that I left there to be in charge of my children and I never leave home without leaving them with instructions of who to stay there with them, the nanny and all of them and um someone had let go the cook, the nanny, and also the housekeepers I don't know who did that but they don't have that power and they shouldn't have done it. And now the people are saying they are there with nothing to eat, I am sure they have something to eat but it's probably not healthy because the cook is not there.

But since I have also been away, my guardianship, which I just said, my children, have been taken away from me, my guardianship has been taken away from me, and, but I spoke to my grandson TJ and also I spoke to Prince and Paris last night and told him I would be home today and they're waiting for me to come.

And I told him it wasn't necessary for him to go down and sign for guardianship… I don't know who instructed him to do that -- but that's what, but he wanted me to come home before that happened, but the ruling in court today was about the guardianship and I think it was based on a bunch of lies But I have a good idea whose doing that and whose behind that.

But I am grateful for my children that they saw that I needed rest and they wanted to take me away for a while, just a short vacation and rest up but one thing. I have to say that -- (coughs) -- I am sorry -- that I'm here at Miraval, they have taken good care of me and have made sure that I got the rest that I needed.

One reason I haven't called is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here.

My assistant, Janice Smith, have been calling back home to see how things were going and um she had been keeping in contact with my nephew, I mean my grandson, and he says everything is going fine, but I was still thinking about the children and I still worry about them but they are fine.

Before I left as I said I put everything in order with the appropriate people to take care of my children for me and it's really bad to hear that what's going on at home, and the children have been taken away but I know that, I know that I'll get there in time to get them back. And after I finish this I will be on my way home.

I have to thank Miraval again for taking very good care of me and making sure I got good rest. We don't get much -- we saw an electric show because it was lightening and we saw a rainbow.

I had a very good time here -- and if anyone wants to rest I think they should come here.

Because there's a lot of lies that have been put out there and I am going home to straighten them out and this kind of stuff doesn't make sense so I want to say goodbye and I am on my way home."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...clusive/story?id=16857775&page=2#.UBCiQ8UTC80

What is wrong with Gladys knight; doesn't she know that Paris did not call Janet any names. why can't these people get their information straight before going on TV. I know that Gladys is close to the family, but still, she needs to look at facts and understand that Paris did not bring any family business outside. Randy, and co did so with the letter, behaviors, tweets, fights and going to the home. These gave the media more information to work with. All Paris disclosed was help me find grandma, where is grandma, I want my grandma. She gave no other information about the family business. She did not discuss the estate; she did not talk about the personalities of the family members; she did not discuss the will. All this came from the adults. Shame on Gladys.

Transcript of Katherine Jackson's Statement to ABC News: Hello
I'm Katherine Jackson.

And there are rumors going around about me that I have been kidnapped and held against my will.
I am here today to let everybody know that I am fine and I am here with my children and my children would never do a thing to me like that, holding me against my will, it's very stupid for people to think that.

But anyway I am devastated that while I've been away, that my children, my grandchildren have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home to see about that also.

So I spoke to my grandson, TJ, last night, that I left there to be in charge of my children and I never leave home without leaving them with instructions of who to stay there with them, the nanny and all of them and um someone had let go the cook, the nanny, and also the housekeepers I don't know who did that but they don't have that power and they shouldn't have done it.

And now the people are saying they are there with nothing to eat, I am sure they have something to eat but it's probably not healthy because the cook is not there.

But since I have also been away, my guardianship, which I just said, my children, have been taken away from me, my guardianship has been taken away from me, and, but I spoke to my grandson TJ and also I spoke to Prince and Paris last night and told him I would be home today and they're waiting for me to come.

And I told him it wasn't necessary for him to go down and sign for guardianship… I don't know who instructed him to do that -- but that's what, but he wanted me to come home before that happened, but the ruling in court today was about the guardianship and I think it was based on a bunch of lies
But I have a good idea whose doing that and whose behind that.

But I am grateful for my children that they saw that I needed rest and they wanted to take me away for a while, just a short vacation and rest up but one thing. I have to say that -- (coughs) -- I am sorry -- that I'm here at Miraval, they have taken good care of me and have made sure that I got the rest that I needed.

One reason I haven't called is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here.

My assistant, Janice Smith, have been calling back home to see how things were going and um she had been keeping in contact with my nephew, I mean my grandson, and he says everything is going fine, but I was still thinking about the children and I still worry about them but they are fine.

Before I left as I said I put everything in order with the appropriate people to take care of my children for me and it's really bad to hear that what's going on at home, and the children have been taken away but I know that, I know that I'll get there in time to get them back. And after I finish this I will be on my way home.

I have to thank Miraval again for taking very good care of me and making sure I got good rest.
We don't get much -- we saw an electric show because it was lightening and we saw a rainbow.

I had a very good time here -- and if anyone wants to rest I think they should come here.

Because there's a lot of lies that have been put out there and I am going home to straighten them out and this kind of stuff doesn't make sense so I want to say goodbye and I am on my way home.

KJ read the statement from paper. While reading the statement, KJ broke off a couple of times and family members helped her find her place.

That statement makes no sense, why is she talking about Miraval?

^^^ That statement doesnt make any sense. Talking about how she saw a rainbow and a show etc. It feels so odd, jumping from one thing to the other.

If it wasn't for Joe and Katherine Jackson, Michael Jackson would be irrelevant, and???? Michael almost spent time in jail too...remember that...However, we shall not go there today!

Randy? Is that you? :rofl:

You have a strange view of what respectful is.

Respectful men are not drag to court for not paying child support.
Respectful men do not have children with their brother's wife/girlfriend, even if she's a streetwalker. And i'm not saying Alejandra was/is a streetwalker. I'm just talking about respect for every one regardless of their position in life.
Not paying child support and marrying, boinking and having children with the same woman has NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING to do with weather or not that will is valid nor whether or not Branca and McClain are the rightful executors of Michael's estate. That mess regarding Alejandra and Jermaine and Randy was mess that happened 20 years ago.

All the dirt mongerers and mud slingers can expose and exploit all of the personal scandals of Randy, Jermaine and Janet all they want. It still doesn't give the answer is that will valid and are the executors that Michael intended. I'm getting so sick of the cover-ups and the lies and the exposes and the blatant willful ignorance of people not willing to hear nor even consider anything accept what's being spoon-fed to them for the past 3 years.

When the truth finally does come out.....and it will.....because all the connections and palms being greased under the table with $$'s and cut-throat intimidations cannot nor will not suppress the truth. People who think they know the real deal about this situation and who think they know who the real bad guys are based on what they have been constantly told....will feel like huge idiots in the end.

And while I'm at it: Paris is a beautiful young lady and intelligent. BUT she needs to watch her twittering. Yes, the fans and media have been praising her for tweeting the goings on with this family meltdown....but it's not for HER benefit. It's more for THEIR benefit...to get the dirt and weigh in with their speculations and opinions. There is NO WAY Michael would have want Paris on twitter--especially a public one at that. Just like he wouldn't want her to be in show business at a young age. Why would he want his kids to be thrown to the very lions that picked his bones clean?! Paris is only 14, not necessarily a little girl.....but she is NOT AN ADULT. She has still alot of growing up to do and experience to learn from. I don't want her to do anything that will follow her for the rest of her life. If she thinks the media and even the fans are her friends...let her make a mistake and she will find out how much they 'love' her. They will turn on her just like that.

^^^ That statement doesnt make any sense. Talking about how she saw a rainbow and a show etc. It feels so odd, jumping from one thing to the other.

She finds out that she has lost guardianship yet finds time to give a plug for the place where she was staying and talking about how wonderful her vacation was. Whoever wrote that does not get it? Of course, there are so many ready to give a pass to them.

If this was Michael, there would be witchhunts all over the place. Proves how much of that was fake concern for the children and all about antagonizing him.

Katherine did a damn good job raising her family. Be real. No one is perfect, but the Jackson family is full of respectful people regardless of what you say about Jermaine and Randy. Get real and stop smelling yourself.

Really? You say that after all this crap? LOL.

:no:
www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif
kermit.gif

I'm quite dizzy with this situation :wacko: and I'm still not able to understand what is really happening. :blink: Why people are not clear? For me, the declaration of Katherine explains nothing about this situation. :unsure: :nono:

What will happen from now on? :fear:

For so long I'm wondering if Michael actually came from this family.... Michael the only white sheep of the family. The Jackson family has reached the limit of madness and the press is loving this circus. :doh: I do not trust anyone in this family. -_- :nono:

I feel so much for PPB, they should not be going through this. This is all a shame.... :( *big sigh*

Just read the whole statement of KJ. I really want to ask who wrote this? Can they even find some who has logic to wrote the whole thing? She is a guardian but she didn't bother to call home at all for ten days. She said she made sure everything is taking care and why Paris is so worried? And the whole someone is behind the whole guardianship changing thing is interesting. I guess John Branca is the one who is behind it. The Jacksons just love Branca so much that they can't stop talking about him for one day. The end of the statement is the weirdest thing. She lose her guardianship but she is talking about people should go that place to relax? The whole thing does not make any sense at all. Who is their PR person? This make Katherine like she is losing control. I believe Janet should have money to have some good PR person to write a good statement for KJ. oops I forget. IF Janet had a good PR person she won't get involved with this mess the first day.

I can't believe this is not ending yet. God Bless PPB that they have to hear their Grandma saying she just didn't want to give a call........I really hope TJ won't back down. Katherine is really losing control of the whole thing. I really hope TJ won't withdraw because of the pressure from grandma.

[size=+1]Transcript of Katherine Jackson's Statement to ABC News: [/size]

"Hello I'm Katherine Jackson.

(...)

And now the people are saying they are there with nothing to eat, I am sure they have something to eat but it's probably not healthy because the cook is not there.

Why are you talking about food??? You want to look like you care

(...) and also I spoke to Prince and Paris last night and told him I would be home today and they're waiting for me to come.

(Still no word on Blanket... is he even considered a human being by this family??)

(...) but the ruling in court today was about the guardianship and I think it was based on a bunch of lies But I have a good idea whose doing that and whose behind that.

Yes Katherine, the big bad Estate, let me guess...

(...)

Poor ol' lady needing to forget about the outside world so much...

(...)

I have to thank Miraval again for taking very good care of me and making sure I got good rest. We don't get much -- we saw an electric show because it was lightening and we saw a rainbow.

How sweet, come on, tell me more and the rainbow please...

(????) o_O Thanks fopr the tip.. I think after that I do need to de-stress.. could you ask the MJ Estate to send me there and pay the bill please?

Because there's a lot of lies that have been put out there and I am going home to straighten them out and this kind of stuff doesn't make sense so I want to say goodbye and I am on my way home."

Yeah, goodbye Katherine..

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...clusive/story?id=16857775&page=2#.UBChd7TY-So

Who the hell wrote that ish????

Last edited:

KJ read the statement from paper. While reading the statement, KJ broke off a couple of times and family members helped her find her place.

no surprise , we got used to it.

Just wait....tomorrow there's going to be a bunch of back-stabbing, finger pointing, back pedaling going on.

Everyone will be out to save their own A$$!!!

Whatever she said to the children evidently didn't cut it because TJ didn't back out of the move to gain guardianship and the children's attorney did not make a statement stating their wish to postpone since Mrs. Jackson stated she was on her way home.

Another thing . . . she stated that her assistant was in constant contact with those at home. So no one told the assistant what was going on or that Paris was trying to get in touch with the grandmother? It is flooring me that people are accepting this at all.

Gladys Knight is a long time friend of one of Katherine Jackson's kidnappers, Rebbie Jackson.
Just saying...

When the truth finally does come out.....and it will.....

LOL, you sound like Randy and Jermaine. If they have evidence that the will is fake take that to court. Otherwise they need to shut up already.

she stated that her assistant was in constant contact with those at home. So no one told the assistant what was going on or that Paris was trying to get in touch with the grandmother?

The Jackson family think we are idiots..... :sigh:

I'm still very confused about this mess. I still can not understand this absence of Katherine in the house. What was the reason? Katherine is not telling the truth. I feel that many things are being hidden about this mess. :unsure:

That tells you right there who composed that statement. Further, that statement is an embarrassment. It shows the ramblings of a disorganized mind, and since Katherine did not write it, it suggests that some of the adults who held her need some education. Now Katherine claims that Smith contacted the house to check up and spoke to her nephew (Trent?). How come Paris was not aware that this person was contacting the house on her behalf? How come Trent and TJ did not know this. Who was Smith talking to then? Katherine then talks about the changes in the home, e.g., firing the cook and no food. Isn't that the same thing Randy wrote last night through X17. Now we know where she got her information from.

TJ says that Katherine supported him in the temp guardianship and now Katherine says that is a lie, so we see the brainwashing worked. I expect a big war between Katherine and TJ when she gets in that house.

About the new security, didn't one of the news reports here state that Katherine said over the phone that she wanted the security replaced with Janet's security. The new security that appeared Wednesday probably was Janet's security. It seems they want the children surrounded by people who are proJackson and against the estate and will.

Not paying child support and marrying, boinking and having children with the same woman has NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING to do with weather or not that will is valid nor whether or not Branca and McClain are the rightful executors of Michael's estate. That mess regarding Alejandra and Jermaine and Randy was mess that happened 20 years ago.

All the dirt mongerers and mud slingers can expose and exploit all of the personal scandals of Randy, Jermaine and Janet all they want. It still doesn't give the answer is that will valid and are the executors that Michael intended. I'm getting so sick of the cover-ups and the lies and the exposes and the blatant willful ignorance of people not willing to hear nor even consider anything accept what's being spoon-fed to them for the past 3 years.

When the truth finally does come out.....and it will.....because all the connections and palms being greased under the table with $$'s and cut-throat intimidations cannot nor will not suppress the truth. People who think they know the real deal about this situation and who think they know who the real bad guys are based on what they have been constantly told....will feel like huge idiots in the end.

And while I'm at it: Paris is a beautiful young lady and intelligent. BUT she needs to watch her twittering. Yes, the fans and media have been praising her for tweeting the goings on with this family meltdown....but it's not for HER benefit. It's more for THEIR benefit...to get the dirt and weigh in with their speculations and opinions. There is NO WAY Michael would have want Paris on twitter--especially a public one at that. Just like he wouldn't want her to be in show business at a young age. Why would he want his kids to be thrown to the very lions that picked his bones clean?! Paris is only 14, not necessarily a little girl.....but she is NOT AN ADULT. She has still alot of growing up to do and experience to learn from. I don't want her to do anything that will follow her for the rest of her life. If she thinks the media and even the fans are her friends...let her make a mistake and she will find out how much they 'love' her. They will turn on her just like that.

Obviously, you want to blind yourself. My response was to apost that had nothing to do with the will.
The problem with the signature on the will was alreadyexplained & it was accepted by the court. But ok, let's say that will is fake, what happens with first one then, is alsofake? Or is it only fake because none ofthe siblings are beneficiaries?
Bolded-- you sound as if you were in rage. Actually, you sound like Mad Randy. Now, don't take it as an offense.

Back