Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

"One reason I haven't called is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here."

Are you freaking kidding Kathrine Jackson? o_O Why didn't you tell that to your grandchildren before you left for your vacations instead of freaking them out for 11 days!? SMFH
:no: :doh: :ninja:

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

Randy? Is that you? :rofl:

HAAAAAAAAAAA that is the best I have seen here tonight. Thank you Purple. Every night I see these things, but thank you for making me realize they were just Randy using different names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The actions of someone devastated to lose guardianship would be to get to court as soon as possible. Yet, a day passed and time taken to video a statement. This is a bad script, it seems.

All the dirt mongerers and mud slingers can expose and exploit all of the personal scandals of Randy, Jermaine and Janet all they want. It still doesn't give the answer is that will valid and are the executors that Michael intended. I'm getting so sick of the cover-ups and the lies and the exposes and the blatant willful ignorance of people not willing to hear nor even consider anything accept what's being spoon-fed to them for the past 3 years.

When the truth finally does come out.....and it will.....because all the connections and palms being greased under the table with $$'s and cut-throat intimidations cannot nor will not suppress the truth. People who think they know the real deal about this situation and who think they know who the real bad guys are based on what they have been constantly told....will feel like huge idiots in the end.

Then maybe you have to accept you'll never know if the will is valid. With dirt mongers and mud slingers on ALL sides, any truth provided by documents or even people can be disbelieved. You just might have to go with your instincts on what you think you know about MJ and who you think he felt was best qualified to secure a financial future for his children and his children's children.

Just read the whole statement of KJ. I really want to ask who wrote this? Can they even find some who has logic to wrote the whole thing? She is a guardian but she didn't bother to call home at all for ten days. She said she made sure everything is taking care and why Paris is so worried? And the whole someone is behind the whole guardianship changing thing is interesting. I guess John Branca is the one who is behind it. The Jacksons just love Branca so much that they can't stop talking about him for one day. The end of the statement is the weirdest thing. She lose her guardianship but she is talking about people should go that place to relax? The whole thing does not make any sense at all. Who is their PR person? This make Katherine like she is losing control. I believe Janet should have money to have some good PR person to write a good statement for KJ. oops I forget. IF Janet had a good PR person she won't get involved with this mess the first day.

I can't believe this is not ending yet. God Bless PPB that they have to hear their Grandma saying she just didn't want to give a call........I really hope TJ won't back down. Katherine is really losing control of the whole thing. I really hope TJ won't withdraw because of the pressure from grandma.

Maybe she had a free stay.

I don't accept Katherine's explanation. She sounds irresponsible and if she wants to protect her children over her grandchildren they she should not have custody at all.

of course, her children, Randy et al. may have had her on propofol for all we know. She went missing for 10 days without contact with her grandchildren -- she should lose custody. The scay thing is, to who? who in that family can u trust? :bugeyed

Last edited:

The statment from katherine is a hot mess. Why is she promoting the place she said at? o_O

I don't accept Katherine's explanation. She sounds irresponsible and if she wants to protect her children over her grandchildren they she should not have custody at all.

Hopefully that letter prevents her from being reinstated.

^^Tonight if I see anyone writing disparaging remarks against Paris or Michael children I will report them.

The Jackson family doesn't owe YOU anything. I am sure no one in that family is thinking about anyone on this messageboard. This is their problem to deal with. At the end of the day we are all outsiders.

Paris is a child, and she obviously overstepped her boundaries in that regards..Goodnight! Put your thinking cap on and think rationally.

The Jackson family doesn't owe YOU anything. I am sure no one in that family is thinking about anyone on this messageboard. This is their problem to deal with. At the end of the day we are all outsiders.

YA YA! How come an outsider like you know Paris know the whole so called "deal". Are you putting bugs in the Jackson mansion? or just admit you are Randy, Janet, Rabbie or Jermaine. Oops! but how come any uncles and aunts ask a kid to play in such deal?

Paris is a child, and she obviously overstepped her boundaries in that regards..Goodnight! Put your thinking cap on and think rationally.

How come she overstepped her boundaries? In what way? So now a child can't ask for their guardian? Who is the one can't think rationally here?

Last edited:

Young children are instructed not to talk on the phone with strangers, but most young children have the sense to use it in case of an emergency.

Katherine says she is upset about losing custody temporarily. Why am I thinking about the boy who cried wolf? It is about a 1 1/2 hour flight to Los Angeles from Phoenix and she had a private jet at her disposal. She could have gotten to the court hearing in time, TJ told her about the hearing and what would be happening.

Last edited:

Stop hurting Michael's kids.

No reports fromX17 I see tonight. I guess the group is evaluating their options and plans, so we will see another report soon.

I thought the Encinio home was empty and belongs to Michael, so how did Joe get into there?

Well Katherine will never get those kids back. The Jacksons don't care about those kids. Hope TJ is better though.

The Nightline interview with Katherine reading her statement about her the Jackson family drama (with Rebbie, Janet, Jermaine, Stacee) is at 11:35 PM on ABC.

Did Marlon Jackson over step his boundaries too? He went on TELEVISION to pretty much say the same as Paris! So won't u put ur thinkin cap on and get real!

That tells you right there who composed that statement. Further, that statement is an embarrassment. It shows the ramblings of a disorganized mind, and since Katherine did not write it, it suggests that some of the adults who held her need some education. Now Katherine claims that Smith contacted the house to check up and spoke to her nephew (Trent?). How come Paris was not aware that this person was contacting the house on her behalf? How come Trent and TJ did not know this. Who was Smith talking to then? Katherine then talks about the changes in the home, e.g., firing the cook and no food. Isn't that the same thing Randy wrote last night through X17. Now we know where she got her information from.

TJ says that Katherine supported him in the temp guardianship and now Katherine says that is a lie, so we see the brainwashing worked. I expect a big war between Katherine and TJ when she gets in that house.

About the new security, didn't one of the news reports here state that Katherine said over the phone that she wanted the security replaced with Janet's security. The new security that appeared Wednesday probably was Janet's security. It seems they want the children surrounded by people who are proJackson and against the estate and will.

The statement created more questions. It's sad, but the children will have to learn to live with deceivers. I just really hope they don't lose their trust in people.

The statement created more questions. It's sad, but the children will have to learn to live with deceivers. I just really hope they don't lose their trust in people.

True. You see the statement was not intended to clarify anything, only to accuse others. The sad thing is that Katherine's children used her, sullied her reputation, and they do not care and she is not even away of that.

Mod Note

Let me make this absolutely clear. You can write your opinions on this subject but you must be really really careful how you address Michael's kids. This will be one and only warning before we start banning people for disrespect towards Michael's kids.

Mod Note

Let me make this absolutely clear. You can write your opinions on this regard but you must really really careful how you address Michael's kids. This will be one and only warning before we start banning people for disrespect towards Michael's kids.

Ivy thank you so much for this because I have been upset about this since last night.

I thought the Encinio home was empty and belongs to Michael, so how did Joe get into there?

Maybe the executors gave him permission. I don't like the idea of Joe being there. He shouldn't enjoy anything that comes from Michael.

Mod Note

Let me make this absolutely clear. You can write your opinions on this regard but you must really really careful how you address Michael's kids. This will be one and only warning before we start banning people for disrespect towards Michael's kids.

Thanks!! It is really annoying to see people calling all the name of Paris. But I don't know why my post also got deleted.

Ivy posted in above already. Interesting revelation of Marlon, didn't know that if its true.
Hmmm I'd never heard that either. I hope it's not true.

Ernestine...pull your head out of your ass. I'm embarrassed for you. Paris is not to blame for any of this, she is protecting herself, her brothers, her father and his estate.

And you don't know that Michael wouldn't have let her have twitter, I find it offensive that people think Michael would keep this kids secluded their whole lives and not be normal teenagers.

That statement was a poorly written piece of crap.. And made her look worse, so well done Mrs Jackson.

Jermaine's man boobs are disgusting. Janet is gonna lose her Nutrislim contract cuz she's getting fat again.

Thankgod for TJ! I DO NOT think he is like the rest of the family whatsoever.

HOLY MARY MERCY ME! Can't believe the things I see!

Oh and Gladys Knight STFU!

Thanks!! It is really annoying to see people calling all the name of Paris. But I don't know why my post also got deleted.

probably for quoting a post that was deleted

Missred I think that happens when you quote the person in your response, so everything is deleted.

Back