Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

A judge has appointed TJ Jackson as temporary guardian over the three children, who range in ages from 10 to 15, until Katherine Jackson returns from Arizona.

????!!!! What does this mean? KJ is the guardian now again since she is back? oh..................................

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

KJ should be at home with her grandchildren instead of giving interviews, SMH! :doh:

So, that's what Jerms has been hidding under that stolen MJ military jacket, MAN BOOBS! :lmao: :hysterical:

Sorry, I couldn't resist... :blush:

Last edited:

I don't really like the idea of Paris being on Twitter because I don't think Michael would approve, but let's all remember she is a 14 year old girl, she has every right to be like any other teenage girl. She can learn from her experiences just like everyone else does, and if she put something on there that she regrets then she will live and learn, but I do not think she needs to protect or respect the Jackson's who by the way are also putting a bunch of crap on twitter. Also lets keep in mind that children need direction during difficult times, and guess what the person they needed to talk to, the legal guardian was refusing to talk to her.... I think Paris did a great job she had every right to be concerned and when you don't know who to trust what are you going to do?

Detailed version of article

Judge appoints temp guardian for Jackson children

By ANTHONY McCARTNEY, AP Entertainment Writer – 3 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A judge on Wednesday intervened in the turmoil roiling the Jackson family, appointing the son of Tito Jackson to serve as temporary guardian of Michael Jackson's children in the absence of the family matriarch and in the midst a feud over the pop superstar's estate.

Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff temporarily suspended Katherine Jackson as the children's guardian because she was in Arizona and hadn't spoken with them in several days. He appointed Tito Joe "TJ" Jackson to serve as temporary guardian with the ability to control the hilltop home where the children live and to take on other supervision duties.

Beckloff said there was no evidence that Katherine Jackson had done anything wrong but instead it appeared she was being prevented from fulfilling her role as guardian through the "intentional acts of third parties." He didn't elaborate but made the decision after reading court filings in which TJ Jackson expressed concern that Katherine Jackson was being prevented from returning

He cited a Monday incident in which Janet, Randy and Jermaine Jackson arrived at the children's home and told them they could speak with their grandmother but had to leave with them.

"This was odd and disturbing to me and (the children) and heightened our concern that our grandmother was being prohibited from returning home," TJ Jackson wrote in a sworn statement.

Beckloff listened as attorneys described Katherine Jackson's demeanor as unusual on phone calls placed to the children hours before the hearing.

TJ Jackson's attorney Charles Shultz also revealed in court filings that the children were forced to miss school Wednesday because of concerns about their security. Shultz wrote in a filing that around 3:30 a.m. a new security team arrived at the Jackson home in suburban Calabasas claiming they had been authorized by Katherine Jackson to take charge.

He wrote that the guards asked about the children's school. "That last inquiry caused the head of security to be concerned and he advised that (the children) stay home from school on Wednesday."

Beckloff ruled the Jackson children could not leave California without court approval.

Katherine Jackson's attorney Perry Sanders Jr. said after the hearing that he spoke with his client as she was driving back to Los Angeles from Tucson, Ariz., where she had been since July 15.

"She sounded absolutely fine, lucid and her normal self," he said.

Sanders plans to ask the court to reinstate Katherine Jackson as guardian of the children when she is back in Los Angeles. He was looking forward to meeting with her in person on Thursday.
The developments came after days of turmoil among the Jackson family that included a relative reporting Katherine Jackson missing before she was located safely with other family members in Arizona and an altercation between relatives on Monday.
Jermaine Jackson has said his mother was following doctor's orders to cut off communications with the children, who range in age from 10 to 15. He didn't provide further details.
Sanders said he was told she had high blood pressure before she left for Arizona.
His co-counsel, Sandra Ribera, expressed concerns during the hearing that Katherine Jackson may have been held against her will. Ribera said one of the singer's children told her a conversation with the 82-year-old woman on Tuesday seemed to be monitored and influenced by others in the room.
Arizona authorities contacted Katherine Jackson on Sunday evening and it was determined she was safe, though her lack of communication with her grandchildren was described by TJ Jackson and others as unusual and unprecedented.
In addition to concerns about the safety of Jackson's children, some of Michael Jackson's siblings have recently called on the executors of his estate to resign.
Randy Jackson appeared Tuesday on Al Sharpton's MSNBC show PoliticsNation and said he believes his brother's will is a fake and that the executors have engaged in criminal activity.
The estate, which recently reported it saw $475 million in gross earnings since Jackson's death in June 2009, has denied wrongdoing and called the accusations "false and defamatory."
Randy Jackson also claimed in Twitter posts on Wednesday that his mother told TJ Jackson not to pursue the temporary guardianship.
"His performance in court today breaks my heart," Randy Jackson wrote.
The Jackson children have remained at the home they share with their grandmother in suburban Calabasas amid questions about Katherine Jackson's whereabouts and why she hadn't spoken with them since July 15.
Sheriff's deputies were called to the house on Monday after two factions of the family were involved in Monday's driveway confrontation. The incident remains under investigation.
Beckloff, who also oversees financial issues affecting Jackson's estate, was initially reluctant to appoint a temporary guardian but changed his mind after hearing from several attorneys who expressed concern about the family's problems.
TJ Jackson filed his petition under seal but appeared in court and was appointed temporary guardian after describing a "strange" conversation he had with Katherine Jackson on Tuesday evening.
"I've never heard my grandmother talk like that," he said reluctantly. "In every way. The sound in her voice. The pauses."
He said some of her speech sounded slurred and she used words that made him wonder if she was speaking in code.
The children's guardian ad litem, Margaret Lodise, said she spoke with the children and the two oldest, Prince and Paris, supported the appointment of a temporary guardian. Lodise did not ask the youngest son, 10-year-old Blanket, for his views.
Lodise is responsible for overseeing the children's interests in the estate of their father.
Schultz said TJ Jackson didn't want to replace Katherine Jackson as permanent guardian. Still, the judge noted that TJ Jackson would have to petition to become the permanent guardian within 48 hours and added that such a petition might not be heard if Katherine Jackson re-emerges.

Sanders said he would fight any move to have her permanently replaced.

He said he met with Randy and Janet Jackson in Tucson, Ariz., on Tuesday, but he was not allowed to see his client. He said he still hoped the recent events were a misunderstanding, but he described them as "chaos."

I tweeted him because I couldn't take it any longer. He is a damn psycho!

I disagree, I want answers about this fake will. I do not think Trudy Green, John McClain or Barry Siegel was there in New York with him. I searched for their pics- I think they are liars!!!!!

ivy;3678041 said:
LA Court filings detail concerns for Jackson mom

By ANTHONY McCARTNEY, AP Entertainment Writer – 12 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Court filings show Tito Jackson's son expressed concerns that Michael Jackson's mother was being prevented from returning to Los Angeles, and that there were efforts by other family members to remove the pop superstar's children from their home.
The filings released late Wednesday include statements by TJ Jackson about family matriarch Katherine Jackson.

The filings also detail an early morning incident Wednesday in which new security guards arrived at the home where Michael Jackson's children live and asked where they go to school.

The filings state the question prompted concerns about their safety and the children did not attend school on Wednesday.

A judge has appointed TJ Jackson as temporary guardian over the three children, who range in ages from 10 to 15, until Katherine Jackson returns from Arizona.

Yesterday before Paris went to bed she wrote on twitter that she was going to have a quiz tomorrow in school (read today wednesday). However, she was active on Twitter today in the morning and I honestly thought to myself if she wasnt suppose to be in school.

Katherine did a damn good job raising her family. Be real. No one is perfect, but the Jackson family is full of respectful people regardless of what you say about Jermaine and Randy. Get real and stop smelling yourself.

:hysterical: KOOL-AID DRINKER ALERT!!!!! Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, I see...

ivy;3678041 said:
LA Court filings detail concerns for Jackson mom

By ANTHONY McCARTNEY, AP Entertainment Writer – 12 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Court filings show Tito Jackson's son expressed concerns that Michael Jackson's mother was being prevented from returning to Los Angeles, and that there were efforts by other family members to remove the pop superstar's children from their home.
The filings released late Wednesday include statements by TJ Jackson about family matriarch Katherine Jackson.

The filings also detail an early morning incident Wednesday in which new security guards arrived at the home where Michael Jackson's children live and asked where they go to school.

The filings state the question prompted concerns about their safety and the children did not attend school on Wednesday.

If this is true, this is very scary for those children's safety. What on earth would any rational adult be thinking by sending unfamiliar security to the children's school?

LOL..This entire thread makes me laugh..Peeps need to stop looking at TMZ as a credible source and look at the facts. #1. Katherine was never missing. Obviously. #2. Paris did know her Grandmother was gone, but it was obvious that all communication was cut off. Didn't Paris know that the doctor who testified in Murray case examined Katherine? She knew what was going on, but she wasn't allowed to talk to her..Big difference. And when she didn't get her way she used twitter to make a big deal out it. #3. MJ kids were being watched by adults obviously. Katherine doesn't have to be there all the time! She is allowed to take a break. This was Paris making a simple situation seem worse than it actually is on Twitter. Jermaine said how many times that Katherine was resting? Of course Katherine came back and said she was resting. #4. Paris is obviously out of control. I agree with Gladys Knight that she needs to listen to adults because she is a CHILD. The money and status of being MJ child is starting to go to her head. #5 Katherine will be the guardian again by the end of the week.... Have mercy...

Tell all this to her adult son, too. He was very upset he could not communicate with his mother and didn't know where she was.

What's being left out of dismissive attitudes about Paris and other family member's reaction is that Katherine supposedly had some kind of stroke, was reportedly just fine, but still needed complete isolation from everyone, but a select few.

Under those circumstances, I don't know anyone who would not be consumed with worried about their loved one, especially someone as close to you as your mother or primary care giving grandmother, and you've already lost a parent. The not knowing for sure is very very scarey. All it would have taken was a simple quick phone call to her to allieviate her concerns. Paris acted out of panic and fear and is an adolescent. The adults acted out of agenda.

I Just told Ms Gladys I Love her Dearly But Please Know the facts before going on tv commenting

I disagree, I want answers about this fake will. I do not think Trudy Green, John McClain or Barry Siegel was there in New York with him. I searched for their pics- I think they are liars!!!!!

The will was validated in court and besides that Michael had assistants that could send him the papers to sign even if he was away! We are talking about Michael Jackson here not the next door neighbor! No matter how much they try to fight it they can't achieve a thing because the previous will has them out as well. There are no changes except for Paris and Blanket who weren't born yet! There were witnesses when Michael was signing the papers!

A random MJ fan's opinion Paris' twitter account is really irrelevant. The only person's opinion that does matter is her guardian's, and she's been out of contact for over a week!

Katherine did a damn good job raising her family. Be real. No one is perfect, but the Jackson family is full of respectful people regardless of what you say about Jermaine and Randy. Get real and stop smelling yourself.

You have a strange view of what respectful is.

Respectful men are not drag to court for not paying child support.
Respectful men do not have children with their brother's wife/girlfriend, even if she's a streetwalker. And i'm not saying Alejandra was/is a streetwalker. I'm just talking about respect for every one regardless of their position in life.

In terms of the will, if they wanted to fake one, why go to 2002 as a date? Why make it so favorable to charity, the children, and his mother--all of which everyone said was of no surprise?

A random MJ fan's opinion Paris' twitter account is really irrelevant. The only person's opinion that does matter is her guardian's, and she's been out of contact for over a week!

As long as Paris has been on Twitter, you can not convince me that all of a sudden there is deep concern about that. If that was so discerning to them, then her guardian should have put a stop to it long ago. That is her job. The same with some running around defending Janet's concern about Paris' decision to act; her guardian gave the permission so if it was unwise then the unwise move came from Mrs. Jackson.

article-2178866-14376E98000005DC-587_634x507.jpg

Court artist drawing of TJ and the judge

Isn't the school Paris and Prince go to easily found on google? It's strange that these new "security" people didn't seem to have a clue, I guess we should be grateful for stupid criminals tipping off the real security.

I hate how some are ignoring that Marlon to went in public (not on twitter but on Televsion) for all to see that he too haven't spoken to Katherine and was denied acces to her aswell! So please stop throwing shade at Paris like she was exaggerating this! We also have TJ Jackson on her side and Prince and Blanket who all wanted TJ to take over. So get with the program!

If KJ's statement is real. It's just proving that she is not capable of the guardian job. She should be able to tell right from wrong not protecting her kids with no reason. I can't image how MJ3 would feel when you heard you grandmother just left you and don't bother to call you for 10 days at all. If I were the kids, I would feel being abandon by my grandma. How can Katherine make such statement? Did she ever think about how MJ3 would feel? When they sit at home and worried to death and all they hear is I just give up my phone? Now, I hope the judge won't give the guardianship back to KJ. I am sorry but the whole thing is unbelievable.

Katherine Jackson had to make a decision put the interest of Michael Jackson and his children first or protect her children: Rebbie, Tito, Jermaine, Randy, and Janet. As usual, she decided her children (whether in the right or wrong) were more important than any of Michael Jackson 's interests (i.e. his children).
Katherine you will answer to your God for this. I,
also, believe Katherine is suffering from dementia; and she has been abused and kidnapped by her own children.

Meanwhile, my prayer is that Prince, Paris, and Blanket are removed from the presence of Katherine's children. :angel:
Katherine can visit them at Diana Ross's home.

Last edited:

AysCtpDCMAAZwU7.jpg

NEW PHOTO: KJ, Jermaine, Rebbie & family before she left Tucson, as she spoke to local media.

They look so hurt and wounded. I have as much sympathy for them as they had for their neice.

The will was validated in court and besides that Michael had assistants that could send him the papers to sign even if he was away! We are talking about Michael Jackson here not the next door neighbor! No matter how much they try to fight it they can't achieve a thing because the previous will has them out as well. There are no changes except for Paris and Blanket who weren't born yet! There were witnesses when Michael was signing the papers!

There is no public copy of the previous will, which may very well be fake also. Why are Branca & McClain hiding it? Let's see it. Green, McClain & Siegel should be interviewed about this. No will would mean that everything would go to PPB. It would mean there would be different executors though besides John Branca & MCClain. But no person or people who would fake a will would ever be honest in administering an estate. Branca was fired & no way would Michael Jackson ever have rehired him. Many people are lying.:mat:

If it wasn't for Joe and Katherine Jackson, Michael Jackson would be irrelevant, and???? Michael almost spent time in jail too...remember that...However, we shall not go there today!

Michael almost spent time in jail because of malicious people, not because he did anything wrong.

And what does your comment have to do with Katherine's irresponsibility?

Michael doesn't owe anything to anyone. He got his talent & he developed to the fullest, he worked hard to excel; unlike his siblings who just want money sent to their accts. without moving a finger.

You have some nerve to come to a Michael Jackson forum & plant innuendoes.

Isn't the school Paris and Prince go to easily found on google? It's strange that these new "security" people didn't seem to have a clue, I guess we should be grateful for stupid criminals tipping off the real security.

Imagine the scene, chaos and confusion if the NEW security showed up to school to greet the kids. WTF were they thinking???????

LOL..This entire thread makes me laugh..Peeps need to stop looking at TMZ as a credible source and look at the facts. #1. Katherine was never missing. Obviously. #2. Paris did know her Grandmother was gone, but it was obvious that all communication was cut off. Didn't Paris know that the doctor who testified in Murray case examined Katherine? She knew what was going on, but she wasn't allowed to talk to her..Big difference. And when she didn't get her way she used twitter to make a big deal out it. #3. MJ kids were being watched by adults obviously. Katherine doesn't have to be there all the time! She is allowed to take a break. This was Paris making a simple situation seem worse than it actually is on Twitter. Jermaine said how many times that Katherine was resting? Of course Katherine came back and said she was resting. #4. Paris is obviously out of control. I agree with Gladys Knight that she needs to listen to adults because she is a CHILD. The money and status of being MJ child is starting to go to her head. #5 Katherine will be the guardian again by the end of the week.... Have mercy...

First of all the only ppl out of control are those money grubbing, greedy Jackson siblings. KJ is the legal guardian of those kids which means her number one responsibility is to those three kids. You do not leave for 10 days and stop communication with them. They are still minors and even though there may have been adults around them, AGAIN KJ is their only guardian and cutting complete communication with those children is just plain WRONG!
Paris has every right to be worried and upset. She just lost her only parent 3 years ago and now her grandmother, her legal guardian has cut off all communication with her, and you say PARIS is out of control? Really??? I know I would be very upset and understandably so. She is a very "with it" and smart young girl and I for one am very proud of her. There is no way that she should surrender her cell phone and let anyone remove her and her siblings from their home. All she wants is her grandmother back.

This is all the blame of those Jackson family members who feel entitled even though they don't deserve a penny. They were always trying to mooch off of Michael and that is why Michael cut them off, now they cannot believe they are not getting a cent. Well, I just hope the three kids are tough enough to cut them off entirely! And Katherine, well , let's just say, I am not surprised by her own behavior. Such a shame for those kids. They need to stay strong and united against their own evil family.

Michael almost spent time in jail because of malicious people, not because he did anything wrong.

And what does your comment have to do with Katherine's irresponsibility?

Michael doesn't owe anything to anyone. He got his talent & he developed to the fullest, he worked hard to excel; unlike his siblings who just want money sent to their accts. without moving a finger.

You have some nerve to come to a Michael Jackson forum & plant innuendoes.

Thank you Aquarius, very well put, you stole the words right out of my mouth. I agree with your statement full heartedly!

That pic of katherine with her kid(s)---nappers is from what I'm readin on FB a interview she did for Nightline that will be airing later tonight!? Does anyone know if this is true?

TJ Jackson Katherine WANTED ME to Take the Kids

Katherine Jackson SUPPORTED TJ Jackson's efforts to obtain temporary guardianship of Michael Jackson's 3 children ... so says TJ in court docs obtained by TMZ.

TJ filed the docs with the court before today's hearing -- and in the papers, TJ claims Katherine was being manipulated by family members who were hellbent on controlling Katherine.

In fact, TJ claims one of his aunts -- either Janet or Rebbie -- arranged for a person to IMPERSONATE A DOCTOR to convince Katherine to blow off a concert series and instead fly with her conspiratorial children to Arizona.

TJ claims he had been assisting with the care of MJ's children since MJ died ... and even before Katherine disappeared, she placed them in his care.

According to the docs, TJ claims he finally spoke with Katherine on July 24 -- and during the conversation, she "indicated to me that she supported me in taking steps that I deemed appropriate to protect [MJ's children]."

TJ was eventually awarded temporary guardianship over Paris, Prince and Blanket.

After the hearing, Katherine contradicted TJ's story ... insisting she was "devastated" by the court's decision.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/25/tj-jackson-katherine-wanted-me-to-take-the-kids/

[size=+1]Transcript of Katherine Jackson's Statement to ABC News: [/size]

"Hello I'm Katherine Jackson.

And there are rumors going around about me that I have been kidnapped and held against my will. I am here today to let everybody know that I am fine and I am here with my children and my children would never do a thing to me like that, holding me against my will, it's very stupid for people to think that.

But anyway I am devastated that while I've been away, that my children, my grandchildren have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home to see about that also.

So I spoke to my grandson, TJ, last night, that I left there to be in charge of my children and I never leave home without leaving them with instructions of who to stay there with them, the nanny and all of them and um someone had let go the cook, the nanny, and also the housekeepers I don't know who did that but they don't have that power and they shouldn't have done it. And now the people are saying they are there with nothing to eat, I am sure they have something to eat but it's probably not healthy because the cook is not there.

But since I have also been away, my guardianship, which I just said, my children, have been taken away from me, my guardianship has been taken away from me, and, but I spoke to my grandson TJ and also I spoke to Prince and Paris last night and told him I would be home today and they're waiting for me to come.

And I told him it wasn't necessary for him to go down and sign for guardianship… I don't know who instructed him to do that -- but that's what, but he wanted me to come home before that happened, but the ruling in court today was about the guardianship and I think it was based on a bunch of lies But I have a good idea whose doing that and whose behind that.

But I am grateful for my children that they saw that I needed rest and they wanted to take me away for a while, just a short vacation and rest up but one thing. I have to say that -- (coughs) -- I am sorry -- that I'm here at Miraval, they have taken good care of me and have made sure that I got the rest that I needed.

One reason I haven't called is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here.

My assistant, Janice Smith, have been calling back home to see how things were going and um she had been keeping in contact with my nephew, I mean my grandson, and he says everything is going fine, but I was still thinking about the children and I still worry about them but they are fine.

Before I left as I said I put everything in order with the appropriate people to take care of my children for me and it's really bad to hear that what's going on at home, and the children have been taken away but I know that, I know that I'll get there in time to get them back. And after I finish this I will be on my way home.

I have to thank Miraval again for taking very good care of me and making sure I got good rest. We don't get much -- we saw an electric show because it was lightening and we saw a rainbow.

I had a very good time here -- and if anyone wants to rest I think they should come here.

Because there's a lot of lies that have been put out there and I am going home to straighten them out and this kind of stuff doesn't make sense so I want to say goodbye and I am on my way home."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...clusive/story?id=16857775&page=2#.UBChd7TY-So

Last edited:

With all that has happened, and it is said that Katherine is returning by car....it's very possible that she won't show up in person. This could be just another way to stall. It's all about money and if Katherine has had a major stroke or is deceased, several of the Jackson siblings would not want the public to know. We'll see. I hope she shows up in person..not via satellite from an undisclosed location!!!

Back