Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

Everybody saw straight through that statement, it was all over the place, there were no answers to any questions, she talked about lightning and rainbows and admitted to going by the word of someone else that the children were fine, instead of finding out herself. No word of this "stroke" she supposably had..was just taking a nice little holiday away from one set of grandchildren and spending it with another group. There is absolutely no way did she not know something big was happening outside those walls unless she was drugged.

And why are people feeling sorry that Janet got involved and now looks upset?? She is a grown woman! She knows exactly what she's doing, no one forced her to do anything. She's just as guilty as the rest, signing the letter, yelling at the kids, trying trying to snatch phones, cameras on their faces. I'd have no doubt Michael would be disgusted with her and so am I.

Anyone want all my Janet Jackson stuff??? I dont think I'll use it ever again ;)

Also Jermaine is NEVER going to live down the moobs :)

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

The psychological effects on Michaels kids are going to be bad... i hope they receive counselling and proper care after this horrible turn of events. I am sick at this family sucking the kids into their crazy conspiracies! No wonder MJ had so much surgery, probably didn't want to look anything like any of them. I bet he saw them for what they were...

Katherine will always defend her children no matter what. so this is no surprise. knight is a jackson fanily friend so will defend them against mjs kids. and certain posters like ernestine who supported murray during the trial and was reported numerous times will of course support the jacksons and attack mj and his kids i suggest ppl report their posts because why such ppl are allowed on this board is beyond me.

tKIO5.png

Marlon is on twitter right now..I'm on my phone so I can't post screen caps. Said Jermaine, Randy and Janet won't let him talk to his Mum due to "doctors orders". And Paris said she was meant to be home yesterday, why is she still not home.

This is ridiculous. She's no plans to go home obviously!

Marlon has just tweeted:

Hello everyone Thank you for your support. I'm tired of not knowing where my mom is. I did speak with her last night but she didn't sound like herself. I was told by Janet, Randy and Jermaine that I could not see my mom. Doctor's order. But I see them on television with her. How come they could not call me so I could be with her as well.

See everyone wannabe jumpin on poor Paris behind but peep this!!

Marlon Jackson5?@Marlon_JacksonBut I see them on television with her. How come they could not call me so I could be with her as well.

8mMarlon Jackson5?@Marlon_Jackson
like herself. I was told by Janet, Randy and Jermaine that I could not see my mom. Doctor's order.

10mMarlon Jackson5?@Marlon_Jackson
Hello everyone Thank you for your support. I'm tired of not knowing where my mom is. I did speak with her last night but she didn't sound

Last edited:
Moonwalker.Fan;3678211 said:
Jackson Family in Hostage Crisis as ABC News Acts Unprofessionally

"Here’s how the whole thing went down according to those in Calabasas: The kids thought their grandmother was going on a road trip to see the shows with Trent. They said their goodbyes. Then Jermaine and Randy managed to axe Trent from the trip, and Janice went on the plane with Mrs. Jackson. In the next day, the infamous letter asking for the resignation of Michael Jackson’s executors appeared".

More reasons for Paris to be concerned, or grounds to why the missing report was filed!!! Imagine that your own mother tells you she is going to London, but never gets there... instead you'll HEAR she magically ended up in Rome and may have had a mini-stroke but you can't reach her. How would you react??

ivy;3678186 said:
I don't know if this was posted, but here's Randy's side blaming the Estate

"The 82-year-old Jackson matriarch, who we're told "cried" while watching the video of the confrontation outside her home between her family members, has fired her nephew Trent Jackson, as well as the entire security team at her Calabasas home.
Contrary to claims that Katherine Jackson fired Trent and the team in the middle of the night, we're told the call was placed before 10pm Tuesday night".

So now we know why Randy and Janet were recording. They probably provoced thie altercation between Randy and Trent to show Katherine.

and certain posters like ernestine who supported murray during the trial and was reported numerous times will of course support the jacksons and attack mj and his kids i suggest ppl report their posts because why such ppl are allowed on this board is beyond me.

can these people be permanently banned from this board??? They're clearly not fans and therefor have no need to be here!!

[size=+2]KATHERINE JACKSON
Could Lose Millions
In Perks
EXCLUSIVE
[/size]

0725-katherine-jackson-tmz-composite-getty-1.jpg

The plot to turn Katherine Jackson against the Michael Jackson Estate has backfired in the most ironic of ways ... because the money grab could end up costing Katherine millions in perks.

When Katherine was appointed guardian of Paris, Prince and Blanket, the Executors gave an allowance of $60,000 per month for the care of the children ... that's $720,000 a year. Less than a year later the judge increased the 60k to 70k, and that would make the yearly take $840,000.

The judge is now in position to strip Katherine of guardianship altogether. If that happens, the executors will almost certainly petition the court to funnel the money in TJ's direction, since he would be caring for the children.

Katherine never had control of the money for the kids, but she enjoys a lot of the perks the kids get, and that goes away if she loses guardianship. She would still, of course, retain the allowance he personally receives from the Estate.

Short story ... Randy, Jermaine, Janet and Rebbie set out to turn Katherine against the estate so she could get more money during her lifetime -- money she could dole out to them -- but the plot may have actually screwed Katherine.

When she realizes what hit her, mama's gonna be pissed.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/26/kathe...paris-blanet-prince-michael-jackson-children/

Last edited:

Poor Marlon. And he is supposed to be on stage with Jermaine tomorrow, dancing and singing with him.
Knowing that his own brother cheated him in a very bad way.

Just watched the video of Katherine did anyone notice how she said I always leave nannies, cooks and everyone with the kids when I leav I don't know who fired them but I never gave permission for them to. Did you notice how Rebbie Janet and jermaine all looked at each other? Like she said something wrong?

Cuz I could've sworn they said the Katherine fired the security and fired Trent?? Apparently everyone else was fired and randy said it was by Katherine but she says she didn't fire anyone.

CNN Video with Tom Mesereau:

This is what Katherine said:

""I am devastated that while I've been away my grandchildren have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home."

And then Paris tweet. SMH

wow, i just realized Rebbies's daughter is wearing a MIRAVAL t-shirt, the t-shirt of the spa they were staying at. WTF??????

wow, i just realized Rebbies's daughter is wearing a MIRAVAL t-shirt, the t-shirt of the spa they were staying at. WTF??????

Maybe this all is just a PR gag for Miraval. :p

jaafar.png

I really wonder how this whole mess is gonna affect the childrens relationship with their cousins...

They obviously got Katherine in the dark the Jacksons who whisked her away. I do feel sorry for her she is easily manipulated! I know some won't agree and that is fine I understand why too. But she is in her 80's and no doubt all of this B.S isn't good for her and MJ kids love her if they didn't Paris wouldn't be asking for her return so badly! So in the end she might get guardianship back...that's if she ever make it home!? o_O

like who wants to stay at a spa which has no internet or phone?:))))))

The Jackson family doesn't owe YOU anything. I am sure no one in that family is thinking about anyone on this messageboard. This is their problem to deal with. At the end of the day we are all outsiders.

Oh We thank you to open our eyes because we all believed the Jackson Family owed us what they are and that they think about us every and each day.

Again thank you for all your profound and relevant messages on this board.

They obviously got Katherine in the dark the Jacksons who whisked her away. I do feel sorry for her she is easily manipulated! I know some won't agree and that is fine I understand why too. But she is in her 80's and no doubt all of this B.S isn't good for her and MJ kids love her if they didn't Paris wouldn't be asking for her return so badly! So in the end she might get guardianship back...that's if she ever make it home!? o_O

IMO she shouldn't get her guardianship back, she chose her own kids over her grandchildren, this can happen any time in the future too and she is too old IMO she is an emotional mess and i can understand that but the children need somebody who really cares for them and not just lives with them and makes sure they have a roof over their heads and food to eat. They must be taken care of on so many different levels and she has just proven it that she is not capable of that. I know that the kids love her and she'll stay their grandmother forever but i think it would be a bad choice if she got them back.

Paris retweeted marlon
He should be careful. Janet might want to confiscate his phone too, since he seems to be "out of controll" as well :smilerolleyes:

This will all be blamed on Paris. They will claim that she overreacted, that Randy, Jerms, Rebbie and Janet were only looking our for their mother and that they had to eventually come to the rescue with an "intervention" since Paris is a spolied brat who is "out of control".

Oh We thank you to open our eyes because we all believed the Jackson Family owed us what they are and that they think about us every and each day.

They don't owe us a thing, it's not like the public is/was the main consumer of whatever product they released and therefore the biggest source of income right? lol.. :nono: .

Again thank you for all your profound and relevant messages on this board.
then again LMAO @ this..

Since paris retweeted its safe to say that she agrees with the strangeness of the phonecall. seriously..what excuse can they come up with for why marlon cant see her but THEY can. why doctor would say some kids can see her but not others..and a great grandchild can....

Back