Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

Paris and Prince continue to impress me with their wise beyond their years intelligence and strength. Michael did good with them. Still, they are kids at the end of the day and need to be able to rely on their own family to protect them. How sad this all is.

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

Is the Prince tweet authentic? He writes really well for a 15 year old. Anyone know if this is an authentic twitter account?

Jesta;3678410 said:
"I would first like to start off this tweet by thanking the fans that have always stood by me and my family, my dad really appreciated your support and I still treasure it to this day. As I am sure everyone is well aware of the events that have been going on. I have been holding off on backing up my sister and her tweets avidly because I was waiting for the time to reveal my side. As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways. Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt. The following image is of a group chat I had started to several family members. This group text message I had started was replied to but they didn’t know that I could see the responses. For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. “If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth”

-Michael Jackson Jr."

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ihkq3p

AyugdPtCUAAlS5V.jpg:large
Thank you, Prince. God bless and protect you and your siblings.
Thank God you are much smarter than some of your relatives.
Your evidence can be used in a court of law.

Your father, Michael Jackson is still watching you and your siblings from Heaven.
angel3r.gif

Is the Prince tweet authentic? He writes really well for a 15 year old. Anyone know if this is an authentic twitter account?

Yes, it's verified.

Check-mate from Prince!

What a mature, intelligent young man! Michael would be so proud!

Prince is well instructed. He can write well

He is a very smart guy

Prince is well instructed. He can write well

He is a very smart guy

That's true. He usually doesn't write this formal but he's obviously very well instructed and this important notice required him to show that.

Priiiiiiiince!! I am so proud of him right now! Janet has just lost all credibilty!

These kids are smart and wise beyond their years. I love that he put "Michael Jackson Jnr"... Michael is looking down smiling right now.

Wow Prince!!!!!

I love these kids!!! Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So FUCK YOU Janet!!!!

Last edited:

I have now read the "Michael Jackson, Jr." tweet a dozen times. It's like watching a favorite MJ moment on youtube. You replay it again and again because it makes you feel good all over.

Thank you, MJ, Jr. This week left me worried about you and your siblings, but with you always having each other, I know now you're all going to be all right.

Wow I am shocked by Prince!!!! Well done!!!!! I guess it's not just Paris is a hard cookie! Prince is smart and know how to find evidence. He stayed silence for all this time and gather the evidence. Wait until his grandma back and release the statement. How mature this kid is. I think the way he acted and behaved is way mature and smart then his uncles and aunts. This amazed me how MJ taught these kids. The way he wrote the statement is "Wow!!!" Randy&Co should side with Prince long time ago so they can learn how to write a logic and clear statement like him. I also like he wrote "Michael Jackson JR" .

Bravo!!! Prince and Paris!!!! Got to love these kids. All those people who said they are spoiled and no manner should just shut their mouth. This just again proves that these kids are actually way matured than their real age.

Where are all those Jackson supporters now??? HA! This kid has single handedly proved EVERYTHING!

What's he referring to re: that they didn't know he could see their responses? Does he specify? I'm glad he has Paris' back!

That "interview" or what ever you want to call it, has got to be one of the strangest things I have ever seen in my life.

First of all, she's READING a statement and why the heck are they surrounding her like that. Don't they realize how that looks? I guess not.

Janet can say Bye-Bye to what's left of her career, in my opinion.

Oh and Jermaine Jackson should ALWAYS wear a jacket, he needs to keep those "puppies" covered up at all times. They're very distracting. LOL!

He doesn't tweet much, but when he does.... Wow ! I am very proud of them, Michael prepared them well.

That text from Janet... OMG. So Katherine was kind of hostage there....

What they did is just apalling, I wonder how Katherine is going to react to that

What's he referring to re: that they didn't know he could see their responses? Does he specify? I'm glad he has Paris' back!

He means that Rebbie, Austin and Janet didnt know he could see their responses in that group chat

I love his line: “If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth”

That should shut their mouths, it is definately a warning that should not be ignored. If they have any sense they will drop the tweets, leaks, statements and just shut up. Send Randy to the psych ward again so he can work on his obsession with the Will. Tell Janet that parenting is a full time occupation, not a drive-by from out of no where.

That tweet was made around 4 AM, I bet he hasn't had a good nights rest and he is suppose to go to school today.

I am SO PROUD of MJ's Kids. MJ did a great job.

Janet has just lost all my respect.

I am sure she is going to go to do an interview, will have a MJ like attitude, speaking with her soft voice....

Randy and co forgot to remember that these children are not tiny to be be walked over. They are smart and mature. I feel so much better now for Prince's statement. They will be alright, now and in life and they will take care of Katherine I think now. That is it for Randy and co. They won't get anything more from the estate from katherine and they have kissed goodbye to the mercy of the kids.

After reading Princes message I somehow got the impression that we all will be getting the whole story behind the Jackson family when Prince hits 18 or when all MJ3 hit 18. I think that he still won't tell us for example everything that Michael told them about each individual because they might still feel a bit unsure because they are children and who knows where they might eventually get to live, who will be their guardian. But once they're officially adults, then they will have no fear left and they might tell us ALL!

I am waiting for Friedman to reveal who were the family insiders who were talking trash about MJ a few years before he died.

After seeing and hearing all the rubbish they have produced lately, I have not a single doubt in my mind that family was behind some of the trash that was on tabloids, and well as legal troubles. I simple cannot understand how on earth Michael was born to this family! They (minus PPB) are absolutely crazy, every single one of them including siblings, cousins, siblings kids (re Genevieve and Randy Jr tweets)and parents are the source of this craziness!

Jermaine, Randy and Janet should've gotten Prince to write their statement for Katherine.

Omg prince is more composed, intelligent and mature than I thought. Michael would be so proud. His children are the greatest testimony of Michael as the father and the person. I am so proud of them.

Last edited:

Elders should learn to RESPECT the technology skills of the young. Foolish error indeed.

HaHa I remembered Jackie said on TV that Prince is really good at all the computer and technology stuffs. I guess Randy&Co made some mistakes when they tried to text each other. Don't mess around with a kid who is smart and know the technology better than you. Janet totally lose my respect this time. Her image is totally went downhill after this.

The Jacksons, especially Janet and Randy have lost ALL my respect. I am so proud of these children and I pray they get themselves out of the greedy hands of the Jacksons. That boy has so much maturity, he didn't go bitching on twitter and creating drama like his immature greedy little uncle with his "THIS IS NOT OVER" tweets. The hell with Randy.

Prince...I am SO PROUD of you.

Janet has managed to make LaToya look like the sane one...scratch that...

Janet has managed to make herself look about as sane as LaToya

I haven't had much time during the last couple of days,so,although I've been keeping up with the news,I still have a lot of catch up to do on reading comments in the thread.Thanks everyone for the updates.
I watched the developments with horror,anger,disgust,disbelief and a full rainbow of emotions ( yep! I saw a rainbow too,all from the comfort of my own home ).

After reading that glorious tweet from MJ Jr.,I feel I'm going to sleep much better tonight.For the first time,I'm no longer afraid for them and I think everything is going to be fine.
I'm angry and sad they are hurt and they had to go through this,but I'm incredibly proud of these kids! SO smart,mature and brave!

Back