Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

I hope the media picks up Prince's message.

The entire world needs to read this young man's words, not just us.

The Jacksons who signed that letter need to be exposed on a worldwide stage, in my opinion.

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

If Jacksons could do such kind of things towards children and mother I can only imagine what things Michael saw in this family.
It's crazy

I start to wonder what would happen next. IT seemed like Prince is the one who to protect his siblings or maybe even Katherine not Katherine. If Katherine is such an easy target. I think TJ should still fight for the custody. It's obvious that KJ can't protect these kids. KJ can still live with them but I think she should handover the custody. She is way too easy to be lied to and manipulated by her kids.

I hope the media picks up Prince's message.

The entire world needs to read this young man's words, not just us.

The Jacksons who signed that letter need to be exposed on a worldwide stage, in my opinion.

oh the media will be all over his message. When they wake up! lol. its 13:50 in GMT right now. Damn time zones...

Just finished reading all the posts ( last 30 pages since I left yesterday) and I'm gobsmacked what has happened in a matter of 12 hours. First of, Prince, outstanding statement! Thank you for having Paris' back, she has been dragged through the mud without reason. I now know that they are safe when they have each others back, and Thank you God for that!

Did I just see Janet's career going down to toilet as well as others?

Re: Katherine Jackson Explains Whereabouts: Exclusive - ABC World News

Am i the only one who finds the first video rather weird? Some of them look afraid or simply not at ease or calm at all. Don't get me wrong, i think this whole thing is probably way overblown anyway. If i'm wrong...do correct me.

I just read Prince's tweet and I am in tears right now. It was so well written and he manages to say so much in such a small paragraph. I knew all along that though only Paris was talking that Prince was right there supporting her. Just because he rarely talks in public doesn't mean he is not affected by what is going on or that he isn't hurting as bad as Paris is. He obviously loves his sister and brother and will do anything to defend them just like he will with his dad. I am so proud of him right now and I know that Michael is too.

I love that he signed his tweet Michael Jackson Jr :wub:

I read Katherine's "statement" and all I heard Randy and Jermaine's propaganda.
They tend to cover themselves in one side but leave open in the other side. Like the way they tried to explain in the statement why Katherine called to kids. When judge sees and hears about that Katherine doesn't want kids to call her (to whom she is legal guardian), judge will award guardianship to someone else who can take kids calls.

About her advertising Miravel spa! I wonder if it was agreement:
Spa staff to agree and back up their story of missing phones from Katherine's room
in return they advertise the Spa?

Randy, Janet, Jermaine and Rebbie should never ever be allowed to go anywhere near those kids, pronto.

After reading Princes message I somehow got the impression that we all will be getting the whole story behind the Jackson family when Prince hits 18 or when all MJ3 hit 18.

I don't think we need to wait until they are 18. It has been played in front of our eyes for over a week, and it is not pretty picture what we are seeing.

I don't think we need to wait until they are 18. It has been played in front of our eyes for over a week, and it is not pretty picture what we are seeing.

This simply shows why MJ really never wanted much to do with this so called "family " they are truly vile creatures, money grabbing. Janet , Jermaine all of them , the respect that i had for them was minimal , now that is gone. Go Paris! Go Prince ! MJ Would be proud of you :)

LOS ANGELES — Katherine Jackson is apparently back home, reuniting with Michael Jackson's children after a judge temporarily took away her guardianship because of her days-long absence from them.
Paris Jackson tweeted early Thursday morning: "grandma's here! (hash)thankyougod." Katherine Jackson's son Marlon also posted a note on Twitter saying his mother had returned, adding she looked and sound great.
On Wednesday, judge removed her as guardian temporarily and named her grandson Tito Joe (TJ) Jackson as temporary caretaker of the late legend's three minor children amid a bitter family dispute over Michael Jackson's estate.
Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff issued the ruling because she was in Arizona and hadn't spoken with the children in several days. TJ Jackson now has the ability to control the hilltop home where the children live and to take on other supervision duties.
Katherine Jackson told ABC News that the court ruling was "based on a bunch of lies."
"I am devastated that while I've been away, that my children, my grandchildren, have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home to see about that, also," she said reading from a prepared statement.
She denied the suggestion made in court and in court filings to support TJ Jackson's appointment that she was being held against her will.
"I am here today to let everybody know that I am fine and I am here with my children, and my children would never do a thing to me like that, holding me against my will," she said while her children Randy, Janet and Rebbie were seated next to her. "It's very stupid for people to think that."
But on Thursday, Michael Jackson's son Prince posted a photo of what he said was a group text message involving Rebbie and Janet in which he demanded contact with his grandmother and Janet allegedly responded: "Please don't let them."
"As long as I can remember my dad repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways," Prince Michael tweeted. "Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realize how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I 'm really angry and hurt."

Beckloff said there was no evidence that Katherine Jackson had done anything wrong but instead it appeared she was being prevented from fulfilling her role as guardian through the "intentional acts of third parties." He didn't elaborate but made the decision after reading court filings in which TJ Jackson expressed concern that Katherine Jackson was being prevented from returning.
He cited a Monday incident in which Janet, Randy and Jermaine Jackson arrived at the children's home and told them they could speak with their grandmother but had to leave with them.
"This was odd and disturbing to me and (the children) and heightened our concern that our grandmother was being prohibited from returning home," TJ Jackson wrote in a sworn statement. The incident turned into a confrontation between two men at the house and sheriff's officials say it remains an ongoing battery investigation.
Beckloff listened as attorneys described Katherine Jackson's demeanor as unusual on phone calls placed to the children hours before the hearing.
TJ Jackson's attorney Charles Shultz also revealed in court filings that the children were forced to miss school Wednesday because of concerns about their security.
Beckloff ruled the Jackson children could not leave California without court approval.
Katherine Jackson's attorney Perry Sanders Jr. said after the hearing that he spoke with his client as she was driving back to Los Angeles from Tucson, Ariz., where she had been since July 15.
"She sounded absolutely fine, lucid and her normal self," he said.
Sanders plans to ask the court to reinstate Katherine Jackson as guardian of the children when she is back in Los Angeles. He was looking forward to meeting with her in person on Thursday.
The public battle was revealed early Sunday after a relative reported Katherine Jackson missing, but she was later located safely with other family members in Arizona.
Jermaine Jackson has said his mother was following doctor's orders to cut off communications with the children, who range in age from 10 to 15. He didn't provide further details.
In addition to concerns about the safety of Jackson's children, some of Michael Jackson's siblings have recently called on the executors of his estate to resign.
Randy Jackson appeared Tuesday on Al Sharpton's MSNBC show "PoliticsNation" and said he believes his brother's will is a fake and that the executors have engaged in criminal activity.
The estate, which recently reported it saw $475 million in gross earnings since Jackson's death in June 2009, has denied wrongdoing and called the accusations "false and defamatory."
Beckloff, who also oversees financial issues affecting Jackson's estate, was initially reluctant to appoint a temporary guardian but changed his mind after hearing from several attorneys who expressed concern about the family's problems.
He made the ruling after hearing TJ Jackson's description of a "strange" conversation he had with Katherine Jackson on Tuesday evening.
"I've never heard my grandmother talk like that," he said reluctantly. "In every way. The sound in her voice. The pauses."
He said some of her speech sounded slurred and she used words that made him wonder if she was speaking in code.
Her son Marlon echoed those concerns on Twitter, complaining that siblings Janet, Randy and Jermaine were keeping her from him.
The children's guardian ad litem, Margaret Lodise, said she spoke with the children and the two oldest, Prince and Paris, supported the appointment of a temporary guardian. Lodise did not ask the youngest son, 10-year-old Blanket, for his views.
Lodise is responsible for overseeing the children's interests in the estate of their father.
Schultz said TJ Jackson didn't want to replace Katherine Jackson as permanent guardian. Still, the judge noted that TJ Jackson would have to petition to become the permanent guardian within 48 hours and added that such a petition might not be heard if Katherine Jackson re-emerges.
Sanders said he would fight any move to have her permanently replaced.
He said he met with Randy and Janet Jackson in Tucson, Ariz., on Tuesday, but he was not allowed to see his client. He said he still hoped the recent events were a misunderstanding, but he described them as "chaos."
Anthony McCartney can be reached at http://twitter.com/mccartneyAP

http://www.freep.com/article/20120726/ENT07/120726013/Michael-Jackson-s-kids-respond-after-Katherine-Jackson-returns-home?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|p

Jermaine, Randy and Janet should've gotten Prince to write their statement for Katherine.

Lol ! thanks for this !

I start to wonder what would happen next. IT seemed like Prince is the one who to protect his siblings or maybe even Katherine not Katherine. If Katherine is such an easy target. I think TJ should still fight for the custody. It's obvious that KJ can't protect these kids. KJ can still live with them but I think she should handover the custody. She is way too easy to be lied to and manipulated by her kids.

Totally agree with this.

Will Katherine Jackson Understand What Happened? The Family Lives in Denial

07/26/12 9:19amRoger Friedman0

Now that Katherine Jackson is home, will she understand what really happened? That she was lured out of her home for concerts and wound up in a spa, isolated from the world? That because of this she lost custody of her grandchildren, who were frightened? That her grown children are trying to unseat Michael Jackson’s executors in order to get their hands on his money? And that the two usually most vocal Jacksons–La Toya and father Joseph– have been conspicuous in their silence?
Maybe not. Katherine has lived a life in denial. “Ignorance is bliss” has been her motto. Well documented: how Joseph beat and tortured her children over the years. She did nothing to stop it. Michael spoke about it often. It informed his life.
Jermaine, now part of the cabal that brought Katherine away from the grandchildren, wrote this in his autobiography last year: “over time, Randy and Janet got to know what the belt felt like, mainly for disobedience…There is no denying that Michael was terrified of our father.”
But Jermaine also lives in denial. He wrote: “If he [Joseph] had truly abused us, we wouldn’t still be speaking to him…”
Joseph himself told me about his abuse on September 10, 2001. I wrote in my old column, Fox411:
We did not ask Joe Jackson about allegations in the past from his children, specifically LaToya, about abuse in their household when they were growing up. I did ask him though about his parental philosophy. “You have to be strict with kids,” he said. “There’s nothing wrong with punishment as long as you know how to punish.”
What would be a typical punishment? “Beat his back,” Joe Jackson replied before I could even get the question out.
If Katherine Jackson let all that go on for more than twenty years, how she will now, at 82, rationalize the behavior of the last ten days?

I know, but it's still different if the Kids were to decide to say exactly the names against whom Michael warned them and why. It's more directly.
But it's possible they'd wait untill their grandmother is no longer with us because they wouldn't want to hurt her.

When he reads Prince's message, Jermaine's hair won't need shoe polish to go up.

When he reads Prince's message, Jermaine's hair won't need shoe polish to go up.

Maybe it also helps his moobs to go up too?

Maybe it also helps his moobs to go up too?

Hahahahahahh!!! You guys are on a roll today!! Thanks, It feels good to laugh after this fuckery

Junior is the Boss:agree:

I'm so proud of Junior:bow:

Now the million dollar question is, where is Katherine standing now?
Is she going to stand up for the PPB, is she going to stand up for her cubs or is she going to take of when things get hard?

Bubs;3678536 said:
Will Katherine Jackson Understand What Happened? The Family Lives in Denial

07/26/12 9:19amRoger Friedman0

Now that Katherine Jackson is home, will she understand what really happened? That she was lured out of her home for concerts and wound up in a spa, isolated from the world? That because of this she lost custody of her grandchildren, who were frightened? That her grown children are trying to unseat Michael Jackson’s executors in order to get their hands on his money? And that the two usually most vocal Jacksons–La Toya and father Joseph– have been conspicuous in their silence?
Maybe not. Katherine has lived a life in denial. “Ignorance is bliss” has been her motto. Well documented: how Joseph beat and tortured her children over the years. She did nothing to stop it. Michael spoke about it often. It informed his life.
Jermaine, now part of the cabal that brought Katherine away from the grandchildren, wrote this in his autobiography last year: “over time, Randy and Janet got to know what the belt felt like, mainly for disobedience…There is no denying that Michael was terrified of our father.”
But Jermaine also lives in denial. He wrote: “If he [Joseph] had truly abused us, we wouldn’t still be speaking to him…”
Joseph himself told me about his abuse on September 10, 2001. I wrote in my old column, Fox411:
We did not ask Joe Jackson about allegations in the past from his children, specifically LaToya, about abuse in their household when they were growing up. I did ask him though about his parental philosophy. “You have to be strict with kids,” he said. “There’s nothing wrong with punishment as long as you know how to punish.”
What would be a typical punishment? “Beat his back,” Joe Jackson replied before I could even get the question out.
If Katherine Jackson let all that go on for more than twenty years, how she will now, at 82, rationalize the behavior of the last ten days?

He does have a point!

I'm guessing that Janet's spokes/PR person is going to come out saying that Janet was replying for something else, that her "don't let them please" was reply to someone else. This family is on the free-fall and they make it even worse when they let Randy to keep going. Randy needs to be put into mental institution or spa without phone and twitter + make him to listen Michael's song Man in the Mirror day in day out. He can be let out when he gets the message.

" For some reason, after insisting that Katherine fly to Tucson, Jermaine, Janet and Randy sent their mother home by car. They could have put her on a commercial flight or chartered a plane right back to Burbank Airport. Instead, they sent their 82 year old mother on an arduous road trip of seven hours or more."

http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/07/26/katherine-jackson-is-home-at-last-paris-tweets-relief

Re: Katherine Jackson Explains Whereabouts: Exclusive - ABC World News

No offense to Katherine, but she sounds so upset about what was going on at home and the fact her guardianship was suspended and all she had to do was pick up a phone on a regular basis and check on things at home. I still think she was prevented from talking to the kids and lied to about what was really going on, but if she wants to make a public statement and try to cover it all up, than that's on her and she has to accept that it makes her look very uncaring and incapable of caring for Michael's children. Where will the kids go if she doesn't get guardianship back?

Back