Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

any chance that Prince can become Paris and Blankets' guardian? Before he turns 18, i mean?

Yeah!
Its just so sad these kids have been through so much in the last few years, they shouldnt have to become adults so early and shouldnt have to look over their shoulder with their own family.

He comes across like momma's little boy. I have funny feeling about him, I don't think he cares much about MJ's kids.

At this point I don't think any of the siblings truly cares about those kids. If they do they certainly got a funny way of showing it.

This whole thing is just one big mess and the kids are the victims here :(

Btw, does anyone know when Katherine is going to court to claim back costudy?

i worry for those kids safety if someone has got to jrs phone. u know i always hated the fact they had twitter because of what it left them open to but now im so glad they have it otherwise we might have never have known about all this B.S. even if they have got their phones/accounts they still have other outlets

and how come the title of this thread was changed with jrs comments taken out. its all very worrying

I'm worry too but I believe TJ is staying with em as he is the guardian now.

This is getting crazier by each day. Even The Adams Family is normal in my opinion, next to the Jacksons.:no:

Prince can NOT be Paris and Blankets' guardian before he turns 18.

Not sure that would work good really. A boy under 18 taking control of his minor siblings, their bodyguards, schedules, etc. etc. - it's a demanding job.

I just hope TJ is doing it for the kids - not the money!

Delete

Last edited:

twitter was down today. hm... soon after Prince's twitter acc. was hacked...
hmm.

The Jackson freak show this has become...

So sad for MJ's 3 wonderful children. - I hope this does not affects Blanket too much - he seem like such a sensitive boy. - Like MJ. :(

Prince can NOT be Paris and Blankets' guardian before he turns 18.

Not sure that would work good really. A boy under 18 taking control of his minor siblings, their bodyguards, schedules, etc. etc. - it's a demanding job.

I just hope TJ is doing it for the kids - not the money!

I'm sure it's different in every state in the US, but:

http://ctlawhelp.org/a-teenagers-guide-to-emancipation

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

They should all send the bill to Janet.

And since I'm here on MJJC instead of doing my job, I'm going to send her an invoice for unemployment pay, which I'm surely going to need soon.

In fact, all MJ fans should get together and file a class action suit for all this emotional stress she's caused us for Michael's children.

This is absolutely brilliant :hysterical:

I will add to that class action suit 4 burnt burgers,(I forgot I was cooking) and pissed off hungry family:)

It's not difficult to hack a twitter account. I noticed that some of the tweets Paris favourited have also been deleted, including one that said "f*ck Janet" or something along the lines...
Very strange indeed! What the heck is going on? I am very worried! I really hope the children are alright!

What happened? Paris is also unusually quiet on twitter today. After prince posted that long tweet with screenshot, twitter was down and then prince's tweet has been taken down and hacked. This is crazy.

i worry for those kids safety if someone has got to jrs phone. u know i always hated the fact they had twitter because of what it left them open to but now im so glad they have it otherwise we might have never have known about all this B.S. even if they have got their phones/accounts they still have other outlets

and how come the title of this thread was changed with jrs comments taken out. its all very worrying

What do you mean by Junior's comments taken away from MJJC? Title was probably changed to reflect the current situation but I'm not aware of Junior's comments taken out!

What happened? Paris is also unusually quiet on twitter today. After prince posted that long tweet with screenshot, twitter was down and then prince's tweet has been taken down and hacked. This is crazy.

I'm sure I read somewhere (on one of the news articles linked to on this thread) that Katherine would be going to court this afternoon to ask for her guardianship to be reinstated immediately. They may well all be at the court.

[h=2]ANTHONY JACKSON (@ATONCLASSIC)[/h]Posted Thursday 26th July 2012 from Twitlonger

Please don't ever call Paris names! She is still a child. These pictures could be saved on her phone from another time. Even though her twitter is verified does not mean that someone has not hacked, taken her phone or grounded the children and are posting their own story on their twitter accounts. If someone took my phone they would be able to post anything because most phones are already signed into these social networking sites. The children are the target here no matter what the truth really is. They are minors. I am also concerned about my Aunt Katherine because she has the childrens best interest in mind.​

dunno how legit this is

Michaels Justice ?@[/s]ACMC_
Alan Duke-- just confirmed the Early Tweets- were Prince's Tweets !! His account was indeed HACKED!

It's a business as usual in Jackson camp:

FEUDING JACKSON BROS.
Family War Be Damned ...
We're Still Performing!
EXCLUSIVE
Nothing brings the Jackson brothers together like a payday -- TMZ has learned, Jermaine, Tito, Marlon, and Jackie still plan to perform a concert together tomorrow night ... despite a war raging between Jermaine and the rest of his siblings.

As we reported, Tito, Marlon, and Jackie have drawn a line in the sand -- aligning themselves with the Michael Jackson estate ... while Randy and Jermaine continue to claim the estate is defrauding the family.

Now, sources close to the brothers tell TMZ, the Jackson Unity concert scheduled for tomorrow at the Mountain Winery in Saratoga, CA will still take place as scheduled.

According to sources, the brothers have decided to put their problems aside for the sake of the fans.

We're guessing the paycheck doesn't hurt either.

I feel like throwing up right now. None of the Jacksons give a damn about those kids!

They all proved that but yet they inexplicably get another bite of the apple?

And all the Janet fans that thinks she walks on water and the Jackson family defenders that think they're still some Black royal family. Paris was being abused on twitter by all sorts of nuts and not one of those Jacksons did a thing about it! And I know they knew about it because many of you sent tweeted them the insults. But that was okay until she started exposing them. Now, all of a sudden, her tweeting is a "problem". Anybody can't see this they're blinder than Ray Charles. I'm disgusted by the whole thing!

What do you mean by Junior's comments taken away from MJJC? Title was probably changed to reflect the current situation but I'm not aware of Junior's comments taken out!

i just ment taken out of the thread title .not all the posts about him taken out of the actual thread

It's not difficult to hack a twitter account. I noticed that some of the tweets Paris favourited have also been deleted, including one that said "f*ck Janet" or something along the lines...
Very strange indeed! What the heck is going on? I am very worried! I really hope the children are alright!

Don't worry, Paris' account hasn't been hacked.. yet anyway. The tweet saying "fuck janet" that she favourited was deleted by the original poster so it also got removed from Paris' favourites.

I feel like throwing up right now. None of the Jacksons give a damn about those kids!

They all proved that but yet they inexplicably get another bite of the apple?

And all the Janet fans that thinks she walks on water and the Jackson family defenders that think they're still some Black royal family. Paris was being abused on twitter by all sorts of nuts and not one of those Jacksons did a thing about it! And I know they knew about it because many of you sent tweeted them the insults. But that was okay until she started exposing them. Now, all of a sudden, her tweeting is a "problem". Anybody can't see this they're blinder than Ray Charles. I'm disgusted by the whole thing!
Yeah, I wanted to puke when I saw some report today that said the Jacksons feel Paris is overexposed and this isn't something MJ would have wanted.

Now that she's exposing their BS, they're concerned about her overexposure? :smilerolleyes:

[h=2]ANTHONY JACKSON (@ATONCLASSIC)[/h]Posted Thursday 26th July 2012 from Twitlonger

Please don't ever call Paris names! She is still a child. These pictures could be saved on her phone from another time. Even though her twitter is verified does not mean that someone has not hacked, taken her phone or grounded the children and are posting their own story on their twitter accounts. If someone took my phone they would be able to post anything because most phones are already signed into these social networking sites. The children are the target here no matter what the truth really is. They are minors. I am also concerned about my Aunt Katherine because she has the childrens best interest in mind.​

What is this rambling? Who is calling Paris names and what pictures he's talking about?

Re: Michael's mom reported missing / Michael Jackson Jr Puts MJ Siblings on Blast

WOW!!

Prince signing as "Michael Jackson Jr." is SO powerful. - Imagine to have that kind of power and respect! :)

Well done Prince! - And the quote about him keep telling the truth - he is SO like MJ was. - MJ sure did a GREAT job raising those children!

Yes, Hess, when I read this on AOL news I just was sooo proud. The first thing I thought, wow these kids are so like Michael and are following Michael's steps. Michael did indeed an amazing job raising those kids. I always had a great feeling that Michael warned them about all the evil out there which includes his family members. Great job, Michael Jackson, Jr!!!:clap:

Double posting

osted Today, 09:35 PM
@KingMikeJ Alan Duke:-- He said, Prince account was hacked, and that he knew that tweet about exposing some, was Prince, BC he has seen Prince computer and iPhone when he was at Calabascas two days ago! He also said, something is happening in the house.

Yeah, I wanted to puke when I saw some report today that said the Jacksons feel Paris is overexposed and this isn't something MJ would have wanted.
what like lundons bridge or whatever its called or some tacky howard mann money making scheme!

Don't worry, Paris' account hasn't been hacked.. yet anyway. The tweet saying "fuck janet" that she favourited was deleted by the original poster so it also got removed from Paris' favourites.
Thank you for clarifying. By the way, I love your siggy!

Now that she's exposing their BS, they're concerned about her overexposure? :smilerolleyes:
Oh??? So NOW they are overexposed??? What about the flopbute? Oprah???? That awful movie (Lundons) with C-Listers? Arggh! So frustrating! When will this bs stop?!

osted Today, 09:35 PM
@KingMikeJ Alan Duke:-- He said, Prince account was hacked, and that he knew that tweet about exposing some, was Prince, BC he has seen Prince computer and iPhone when he was at Calabascas two days ago! He also said, something is happening in the house.

It proves nothing.

Re: Michael's mom reported missing / Michael Jackson Jr Puts MJ Siblings on Blast

prince is just a nickname. his offical legal name is michael joseph jackson junior. he signed it that as i guess as two fingers up to randy and co. basically representing his dad

I never knew that thanks. I thought his legal name was Prince. I like Michael Jackson Jr.

Did Prince really tweet that message and text evidence?

Back