Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

Isn't David Harris a friend of Janet's? Just saw this (pissed me off needless to say!)

tumblr_m7sc0aIXY21rs8g8ro1_500.jpg

osted Today, 09:35 PM
@KingMikeJ Alan Duke:-- He said, Prince account was hacked, and that he knew that tweet about exposing some, was Prince, BC he has seen Prince computer and iPhone when he was at Calabascas two days ago! He also said, something is happening in the house.

I'm so out of this! Who or what is BC and who was in the house and saw Prince's computer and iPhone?

I'm so out of this! Who or what is BC and who was in the house and saw Prince's computer and iPhone?

I took BC to be short for 'because'.

Re: Michael's mom reported missing / Michael Jackson Jr Puts MJ Siblings on Blast

I never knew that thanks. I thought his legal name was Prince. I like Michael Jackson Jr.
According to Will:
Prince Michael Jackson Jr the oldest son
Prince Michael Joseph Jackson II aka Blanket
Prince may have wanted to leave Prince out and just call himself Michael JR.

Maybe

is the main point in that letter not their 3-Year-old accusations against Mr. Branca & Mr. McClain but AEG.

It looks like Katherine (and her sons and daughters) realize: Her claims against AEG are groundless and she never can win in court. But how can Katherine stop the procedere and step out without lose her face? The most simple possibility is that she is ill and her state of health is bad.

For me, I can’t believe it, that Katherine against her will was brought to Arizona. And I don’t believe she has known and read the ready letter.
The sentence with the “mini stroke” was the siblings self-made trap. Only this claim was the first reason for Paris to go on twitter. AFTER that, she wrote about her Grandmother’s unknown whereabout.
Paris’ Twitter comments were a desaster for the siblings (and of course for Katherine) because the people all over the world and the press asks questions about Katherines healths but very more about the helpless PPB alone in L.A.
With that the plan about des way of step out from the AEG-Claim was broken.

After that, the siblings could only react, not act! With always new lie.

(only my own opinion)

I think Miss Paris and Prince want have not an easily life with some uncles and autnies and maybe even Katherine….
Stay strong, Paris! You are okay!

Re: Michael's mom reported missing / Michael Jackson Jr Puts MJ Siblings on Blast

According to Will:

Ha! Actually it's one of the reason people think the will is fake. His legal name is MJJ JR base on the birth certificate

Nope, it's Michael Joseph Jackson Jr according to the birth certificate. http://images2.fanpop.com/image/pho...e-prince-michael-jackson-14103853-574-623.jpg

Yes check this.
And people can check the footage MJ sang song to Prince on youtube. MJ sang " baby Michael 4 months old......."

"Prince" is nickname MJ called him.

The name in the will must be wrong then.
Why the oldest is called Prince if his name is not Prince at all?

I think it's just a nickname. You can use whatever name you want as long as it's understood who it really is and it's not for fraudulent
purposes.

It is true that the will states his 1st name is Prince, and of course Blanket too, only Blanket's full name is Prince Michael Joseph Jackson Jr ll.. or at least it seems like it, why would they use nicknames on a legal document?

On to other matters, what the HELL is that stupid tweet about Janet "telling the world" Mike isn't Paris' daddy, who are these people? damn.

According to Will:

birth certificates say michael joseph jr for prince and prince michael for blanket. something else for the fake willers to run with lol

alan duke said he saw princes phone and comp. unless hes saying he saw the tweet that prince posted on his comp a couple of days ago im not quite sure what he means. bc is because

Alan Duke-- just confirmed the Early Tweets- were Prince's Tweets !! His account was indeed HACKED!

Ivy, you got me in tears, I'm laughing so hard:hysterical::hysterical:

"This will look completely different by Friday. My guess: Paris becomes Tito's legal guardian, Sharpton makes his way into the will, and then Katherine releases an album next Tuesday that outsells Rick Ross's God Forgives, I Don't by 50,000 copies in the first week."

Where did you get that Alan Duke confirmed Junior's account was hacked?

Guys please keep us on track what is happening over your side of the pond!

Prince just tweeted "I have no idea if my Twitter was hacked anything". Whatever that means.

Prince Jackson ?@princemjjjaxon

I have no idea if my twitter was hacked anything

11:24 PM - 26 Jul 12 via Twitter for iPhone

???

?????

Ok now I'm confused.. AGAIN.

Um..... So now what? Did Prince actually post the statement? This is getting confusing..........

Am I the only one who thinks that someone might be pretending to be them tweeting or am I reading too much into it. :ph34r:.

Am I the only one who thinks that someone might be pretending to be them tweeting or am I reading too much into it. :ph34r:.

I feel the same way : I'm not sure it's them right now

I think it was them posting before but.. since this morning's tweet was so revealing and made Janet look like the liar she probably is, someone decided to take action and do some damage control.. DELETING Prince's tweets. I just don't see why he says he doesn't think he's been hacked, I mean he can't forget what he posted just hours ago. That's just odd..

This is making absolutely NO sense

Just caught up reading the thread. im sat here with a massive grin on my face. im so proud of jr. soooo proud. such maturity and pose. and im so happy he said what he did about mj warning him about certain ppl. i was always worried the kids were clueless as they were so young and mj didnt want to tell them things. but it looks like mj told them a few things at least. and i love how he signed the text. jr your a legend

Yeah MJ prepared them good. Although it's sad to think about considering his kids were not even teenagers when he passed, but he obviousli felt he had to tell them at such a young age.

parrrc.png

pirr.png

Last edited:

Paris Jackso? ?@ParisJackson

the thing my brother tweeted last night was the last true thing he tweeted.. he was hacked saying what we tweeted was false..

11:38 PM - 26 Jul 12 via Twitter for iPhone

Back