Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

In the message he reposted, Prince is asking : ''please RT this so it doesn't leave twitter as well as the attached image''

go jr. the boy aint messing around. i never thought id say im glad they have twitter. but yeap im glad. at least we know they are ok

This was just posted on the Reflection of the Dance facebook page.

"
[h=6]Okay, I have a little more to share with you. This comes from a trusted source. Despite that, I ask that we continue to wait for further information and for the Jackson family to clear this up. Time will tell. Hopefully this will shed some light on the situation and also stop much of the rumor and bashing going on. This is NOT permission to bash anyone. I am completely against that and am only sharing information from another source. This is solely current information from a reliable source. I still ask that we wait on time for truth to surface:

One of my sources has shared the following...

"It's been shared that Trent Jackson, Joe Jackson's nephew, head of security and home surveillance, is the person who stopped Janet and Randy from entering the home to speak with the children, and who reported an altercation to the police. It is also this same person who has apparently been leaking video to TMZ.

Mrs. Katherine is unable to fire this person, who has apparently been causing a lot of trouble, as she does not have the authority to do so. Supposedly there have been problems in the home due to this person and this is the reason that Mrs. K and the siblings took the actions that they did. Janet was also asked to help on her mother's and brother's request, and flew in from Italy to support her mother, though these actions backfired."~"[/h]Like it says, it's not confirmed, but than again nothing is at this point, we are all gussing and wanting information...

Yes I was worry about them after suspecting prince twitter hacked. Glad they are ok. Michael's kids are strong and tough, can stand up on their own. Michael raised great kids.

"
[h=6]Okay, I have a little more to share with you. This comes from a trusted source. Despite that, I ask that we continue to wait for further information and for the Jackson family to clear this up. Time will tell. Hopefully this will shed some light on the situation and also stop much of the rumor and bashing going on. This is NOT permission to bash anyone. I am completely against that and am only sharing information from another source. This is solely current information from a reliable source. I still ask that we wait on time for truth to surface:

"It's been shared that Trent Jackson, Joe Jackson's nephew, head of security and home surveillance, is the person who stopped Janet and Randy from entering the home to speak with the children, and who reported an altercation to the police. It is also this same person who has apparently been leaking video to TMZ.

Mrs. Katherine is unable to fire this person, who has apparently been causing a lot of trouble, as she does not have the authority to do so. Supposedly there have been problems in the home due to this person and this is the reason that Mrs. K and the siblings took the actions that they did. Janet was also asked to help on her mother's and brother's request, and flew in from Italy to support her mother, though these actions backfired."~"[/h]Like it says, it's not confirmed, but than again nothing is at this point, we are all gussing and wanting information...

Ha Nothing new here. If Trent is the problem , KJ can fire him before she lose the guardianship. I don't know why she didn't. I guess Janet's PR people may step in now saying Janet just here to support her mom. Right!!! Whatever. I still don't know why it's relevant to leaving three kids behind with a "problem" man and lose contact with 3 minors for 10 days. Keep trying!1 All these so called reliable source.

[h=2]Prince Jackson (@princemjjjaxon)[/h]Posted Thursday 26th July 2012 from Twitlonger
<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twitlonger.com%2Fshow%2Fihrprh&layout=box_count&show_faces=false&width=160&action=like&colorscheme=light&height=65" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-style: none; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; overflow: hidden; width: 60px; height: 65px; "></iframe>
<iframe allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_button.1340179658.html#_=1343341677819&count=vertical&counturl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twitlonger.com%2Fshow%2Fihrprh&id=twitter-widget-0&lang=en&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twitlonger.com%2Fshow%2Fihrprh&size=m&text=I%20would%20first%20like%20to%20start%20off%20this%20tweet%20by%20thanking%20the%20fans%20that%20have%20always%20stood%20by%20me%20and%20my%20&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftl.gd%2Fihrprh&via=princemjjjaxon" class="twitter-share-button twitter-count-vertical" title="Twitter Tweet Button" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; width: 60px; height: 62px; "></iframe>

<article style="margin: 0px 0px 1em; padding: 0px; border: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; text-align: center; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; ">
I would first like to start off this tweet by thanking the fans that have always stood by me and my family, my dad really appreciated your support and I still treasure it to this day. As I am sure everyone is well aware of the events that have been going on. I have not been backing up my sister and her tweets avidly because I was waiting for the time to reveal my side. As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways. Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I&#8217;m really angry and hurt. The following image is of a group chat I had started to several family members. This group text message I had initially sent was replied to but they didn&#8217;t know that I could see the responses. For this whole time, we were denied contact to our grandmother. &#8220;If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth&#8221;

-Michael Jackson Jr.
please RT this so it doesn't leave twitter as well as the attached image
</article>

I heard on "Good Afternoon, America" that Prince said the statement was not his???? What have I missed?

Am I to understand he has since said he DID tweet that and someone else tried to say he didn't?

I heard on "Good Afternoon, America" that Prince said the statement was not his???? What have I missed?

that is not you. It is "Good Afternoon, America" that had not the last update when you heard the news.

Prince did repost his tweets. Paris confirm it is really Prince tweeting.

I know he is only 15 but seeing him sign Michael Jackson Jr is so grown up you know? I can still picture him when he was a baby. How time goes fast. Michael would be proud of him.

Am I to understand he has since said he DID tweet that and someone else tried to say he didn't?

They were reading the hacked account

The statement is his. his account was hacked and someone took it down and said the statement was false but hes just reposted it and is asking everyone to retweet it

"The text exchange contradicts a claim made by Randy Jackson earlier this week that Michael's children were free to see or talk with their grandmother at any time.

Those Tweets have since been deleted from Prince's profile and replaced with "these tweets are not our own," which was posted from a computer and not an iPhone, which Prince usually uses when posting to his account. The most recent Tweet has also been deleted.

"There is cause for concern because Prince and Janet did exchange those text messages that were shown on his Twitter account early this morning," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com. "Prince was up very late last night and was in possession of his cell phone. Prince fell asleep very, very late last night, so there's a level of speculation that he wasn't the person to remove the tweets -- that someone else did, and then posted the new bizarre message in place.

"The children are absolutely safe though. Remember, TJ is their legal guardian right now, not Katherine. Even though she is home the kids' regular security team are with them and haven't been replaced."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/07/prince-michael-jackson-janet-jackson-tweets-removed

Jackson Update: Prince Signs His Tweet Michael Jackson, Jr.

UPDATE: It must be pretty lively in the Jackson house. Prince&#8217;s Tweet has been restored along with the picture of Janet&#8217;s text message. The entire tweet runs below, and now Prince asks that it be re-Tweeted so it doesn&#8217;t get lost again. He&#8217;s also signed it &#8220;Michael Jackson, Jr.,&#8221; as his mother Debbie Rowe intended. After this post, that&#8217;s how we&#8217;ll refer to him.

Prince Jackson&#8217;s amazing Tweet was deleted from his Twitter page today. But we still have it. A source tells me that Janet, Randy and Jermaine were on a conference call with their mother this morning that went on for three hours. &#8220;They were furious,&#8221; my source says. Now the posting is down, but it&#8217;s clear that Janet was the one who prevented the kids from speaking with their grandmother while she was away. Currently at the house are the kids, Mrs. Jackson, and her grandchildren TJ&#8211;the new guardian&#8211;and Terrell, his brother. Also speaking with Mrs. Jackson this afternoon is Marlon, who may be able to talk some sense into her. Meanwhile. I&#8217;m told La Toya Jackson&#8217;s silence is the result of a huge fight with Jermaine. Apparently he bad mouthed her to Prince to the point that she&#8217;s been in tears. &#8220;She&#8217;s afraid of Jermaine now,&#8221; my source says.

Prince&#8217;s post is here: www.twitlonger.com/show/ihrprh

&#8220;I would first like to start off this tweet by thanking the fans that have always stood by me and my family, my dad really appreciated your support and I still treasure it to this day. As I am sure everyone is well aware of the events that have been going on. I have not been backing up my sister and her tweets avidly because I was waiting for the time to reveal my side. As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways. Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I&#8217;m really angry and hurt. The following image is of a group chat I had started to several family members. This group text message I had initially sent was replied to but they didn&#8217;t know that I could see the responses. For this whole time, we were denied contact to our grandmother. &#8220;If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth&#8221;

-Michael Jackson Jr.
please RT this so it doesn&#8217;t leave twitter as well as the attached image

More importantly, Prince and Paris now know exactly what their father was talking about when it came to his family. In case you missed it, here&#8217;s the infamous text message from Janet that accidentally went to Prince&#8217;s phone:

prince-2.jpg

http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/07/2...t-removed-katherine-gets-an-earful-from-janet

"
Okay, I have a little more to share with you. This comes from a trusted source. Despite that, I ask that we continue to wait for further information and for the Jackson family to clear this up. Time will tell. Hopefully this will shed some light on the situation and also stop much of the rumor and bashing going on. This is NOT permission to bash anyone. I am completely against that and am only sharing information from another source. This is solely current information from a reliable source. I still ask that we wait on time for truth to surface:

Mrs. Katherine is unable to fire this person, who has apparently been causing a lot of trouble, as she does not have the authority to do so. Supposedly there have been problems in the home due to this person and this is the reason that Mrs. K and the siblings took the actions that they did. Janet was also asked to help on her mother's and brother's request, and flew in from Italy to support her mother, though these actions backfired."~"

Like it says, it's not confirmed, but than again nothing is at this point, we are all gussing and wanting information...

Now the root of the problem is Trent.
What happened to Katherine's mini-stroke & her need for medical rest? Why her asst. was in contact with Trent instead of Katherine getting in contact with the kids?
Every excuse they come with makes them look worst. All the shame that falls on them is very well deserved.

Last edited:
Paris Jackson to Brother Prince&#8217;s Rescue: &#8220;We Were Hacked&#8221;

Paris Jackson has just confirmed that her brother Prince&#8211;Michael Jr.&#8217;s&#8211;Tweet from last night was removed against his will. She says they were hacked. &#8220;the thing my brother tweeted last night was the last true thing he tweeted.. he was hacked saying what we tweeted was false..&#8221; Paris adds &#8220;prince will repost the image of the text&#8221;&#8211;which he&#8217;s done&#8211;and&#8211;&#8220;if you continue with your lies , i will continue with the truth&#8221; prince wanted me to tell you guys that okay . please know its US tweeting.&#8221;

Can you imagine these kids, in that rambling large estate, at war with various people coming and going? They were up until the middle of the night. Somehow, after they finally went to sleep, Prince&#8217;s message was removed from Twitter. Now, it&#8217;s back. But it&#8217;s probably time Prince and Paris spoke directly to Judge Mitchell Beckloff and told him what&#8217;s going on. They&#8217;re bright, articulate kids. Michael Jackson did a great job with them. He&#8217;s no doubt proud that they&#8217;re standing up for themselves.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/07/26/paris-jackson-to-brother-princes-rescue-we-were-hacked

"Janet, Randy and Jermaine were on a conference call with their mother this morning that went on for three hours. “They were furious,” my source says"

They were furious, Jnet Jermaine and Randy or Katherine?
Katherine is the only one who should be furious and she should kick her cubs to the curb.

Paris Jackson Confirms That Brother Prince's Twitter Was Hacked

Following confusion over a controversial tweet that Prince Michael Jackson made bashing his aunt Janet that was then replaced with a strange, cryptic message, RadarOnline.com has learned his sister Paris confirmed that speculations his Twitter account had been hacked are true.

"The thing my brother tweeted last night was the last true thing he tweeted.. he was hacked saying what we tweeted was false..," wrote Michael Jackson's 14-year-old daughter.

"Prince will repost the image of the text."

Paris then quoted her brother, which warned, "'If you continue with your lies, i will continue with the truth.' Prince wanted me to tell you guys that okay . please know its US tweeting."

Prince reposted the text message exchange that was taken down shortly after his sister tweeted.

Prince Michael broke his silence Thursday on the drama surrounding his family by tweeting a terse text exchange between he and his aunt which appears to show the Control singer did not want Prince, Paris or Blanket to see their grandmother, Katherine Jackson during the time she was squirreled away at an Arizona spa.

RadarOnline.com has independently verified the validity of the text messages Prince posted on his Twitter account.

In the text -- sent on Monday, July 23, at 4:52 p.m. -- Prince Michael writes, "This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMA NOW!"

He sent the text to his aunts Rebbie and Janet, and also to another relative, Austin Jackson. Janet responded: "Don't let them pls."

Those tweets were deleted from Prince's profile and replaced with "these tweets are not our own," which was posted from a computer and not an iPhone, which Prince usually uses when posting to his account. The most recent Tweet has also been deleted.

"There is cause for concern because Prince and Janet did exchange those text messages that were shown on his Twitter account early this morning," a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com. "Prince was up very late last night and was in possession of his cell phone. Prince fell asleep very, very late last night, so there's a level of speculation that he wasn't the person to remove the tweets -- that someone else did, and then posted the new bizarre message in place.

"The children are absolutely safe though. Remember, TJ is their legal guardian right now, not Katherine. Even though she is home the kids' regular security team are with them and haven't been replaced."

Meanwhile, Katherine Jackson's attorney, Perry Sanders hopes to meet with his client later today to discuss a game plan to regain custody of her grandchildren, according to our sources.

What a summer for the kids right? Smh. Paris was excited to go on summer holiday and both kids went to summer classes (which by the way ends TOMORROW friday) so I hope all this stress didnt affected their grades/schoolwork.

Way to go Jacksons, ruining their summer.

Bubs;3679288 said:
"Janet, Randy and Jermaine were on a conference call with their mother this morning that went on for three hours. &#8220;They were furious,&#8221; my source says"

Katherine is the only one who should be furious and she should kick her cubs to the curb.

Where is this quote from?

Bubs;3679288 said:
"Janet, Randy and Jermaine were on a conference call with their mother this morning that went on for three hours. “They were furious,” my source says"

I don't know if Katherine is furious with Janet, Jermaine and Randy at all. She probably just thinks they gave her a great break. Was Katherine really told that her assistant was in daily contact with Prince, Paris and Blanket, I wonder? Also, WHY didn't her assistant keep in contact with them? How about the fake doctor? Does she know about that?

athina_livadi;3679284 said:

Can you imagine these kids, in that rambling large estate, at war with various people coming and going? They were up until the middle of the night. Somehow, after they finally went to sleep, Prince&#8217;s message was removed from Twitter. Now, it&#8217;s back. But it&#8217;s probably time Prince and Paris spoke directly to Judge Mitchell Beckloff and told him what&#8217;s going on. They&#8217;re bright, articulate kids. Michael Jackson did a great job with them. He&#8217;s no doubt proud that they&#8217;re standing up for themselves.

He actually compliments Michael for doing such a good job with kids. I hope he is not choking it:)

I saw someone tweet that Alan Duke met with Prince, Marlon, Jackie and Tito two days ago. For what really? Can we expect an exclusive with Prince regarding this mess????

i'm so proud of these kids. NO ONE can say Michael was a bad parent again! not after this!

I am concerned about the report from the "source" that stated the kids told Katherine she had to promised them she would not leave them without calling, ect., so they can help her win back her guardianship. I know the judge goes by what the kids want too, but I hope emotions are not used to make a decision on this important matter. I know the kids love Katherine, but by her statement you can see her priorities are with her kids. She read a statement prepared by her children that she knew was false. For example, did she really give up her phone and did not want to contact them? Even Michael Jackson Jr. says she was misguided. To me that statement, Michael Jackson Jr's tweet, the fact that Junior's account was hacked after he fell asleep in the wee hours of the morning should all be used as evidence to weigh if Katherine should regain custody. How is Katherine going to safeguard these kids against their relatives? I really hope she does not regain custody, but who knows.

^^Why is TJ's brother in the house too. Is this the beginning of bringing relatives into the home and filling it up like the Encinio one?

Bubs;3679288 said:
"Janet, Randy and Jermaine were on a conference call with their mother this morning that went on for three hours. &#8220;They were furious,&#8221; my source says"

They should have been denied access to talk to her. Been forced for ten days to go on twitter to make their feelings known.

Guys be AWARE!! Im seeing people saying Prince cellphone message is FAKE because when you message someone on an iPhone, the other persons name wont appear (according to them, Janets name shouldnt even be there). They are using this pic below to prove their point.

16lcrpf.jpg

However, when several people are included in a group message... each and every name appear, which is pretty LOGICAL so you know who is replying. If you see anyone saying Prince phone-message is fake based on that pic above, please show them my group chat which I have posted below.

Ive print-screened my own group-chat with a few friends (L, S and J) to debunk their claims. It's not in english but whatever hehe. Please compare the two pictures and you'll see my friends names appear!!

bild5d.png

Last edited:

What a total mess.

Michael did such a great job in shielding those kids and protecting them from all the unsavoury characters that circled him in life. Without his protection, love and guidance they are being exploited by members of their own family. Disgusting.

Mike will be turning in his grave, but he will also be extremely proud of his kids. He did a brilliant job in raising them.

Back