Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

This is friggin crazy. I'm glad Prince made a statement and it's also good to know that Michael did warn his children. He was so smart to do so. That text...interesting. I'm glad Mrs. Jackson is safe. This is such a damn shame.
I'm so proud of Michael's kids for being strong and speaking up. I know he would be so proud of them too. It's a shame they are caught in the middle of all of this. But I love what Prince said it sounds a lot like something that Michael would say. "If you continue with your lies, I will continue with the truth." Right on, dude. It's also a bit suspicious that his account happened to be "hacked" with that message deleted.

This is all so shady and weird. Those kids need to get away from them asap.

What exactly were they trying to gain out of this and what did they do with/to Katherine?

I am concerned about the report from the "source" that stated the kids told Katherine she had to promised them she would not leave them without calling, ect., so they can help her win back her guardianship. I know the judge goes by what the kids want too, but I hope emotions are not used to make a decision on this important matter. I know the kids love Katherine, but by her statement you can see her priorities are with her kids. She read a statement prepared by her children that she knew was false. For example, did she really give up her phone and did not want to contact them? Even Michael Jackson Jr. says she was misguided. To me that statement, Michael Jackson Jr's tweet, the fact that Junior's account was hacked after he fell asleep in the wee hours of the morning should all be used as evidence to weigh if Katherine should regain custody. How is Katherine going to safeguard these kids against their relatives? I really hope she does not regain custody, but who knows.

^^Why is TJ's brother in the house too. Is this the beginning of bringing relatives into the home and filling it up like the Encinio one?

That's the philosophy of the Jacksons. The one with the most money has to support the entire family.

Remember Taj saying his uncle's legacy was theJackson's legacy.

I really feel sorry for the kids, because it is obvious, to me, that Katherine wants the guardianship only for money. If she gives up guardianship, she's not going to end homeless. She'd still receive her monthly allowance which is her pocket change because everything else will be paid by the estate. I believe her reason to re-gain guardianshipis to keep receiving the kids allowance.

I wonder if the kids notice those details.

Last edited:

I never imagined I would agree with Friedman!

I agree. I have to say Roger Friedman has been a huge help in this whole mess and is definitely on the kids side and seems to be protecting them.

I thought Katherine's atty said they're going to court today. Seems they didn't.

Has anyone seen Paris latest tweets?..

Prince, Paris and Blanket are amazing kids and I just want to say I love them. I am so mad they were put through this s--t I could scream but the kids out smarted the Jackson's and kicked their sorry butts! Michael did a heck of a wonderful job as a father and he puts his siblings to shame.

Alan Duke ?@AlanDukeCNN
I will break some big news regarding Michael Jackson, Katherine Jackson and Conrad Murray on @drdrew show in 30 minutes

Nighty;3679334 said:
Has anyone seen Paris latest tweets?..

Yes:(

Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson
that was just cold . like seriously .

Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson
i can't do this all on my own , i’m no superman

Ariana Grande ‏@ArianaGrande
"Wherever you go.. In every country on every continent.. People yearn and hunger for only one thing: to love and be loved" ~ Michael Jackson
Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη

and she favorited this one below

Nigga Stew Stew ‏@itsBlackStewie
The saddest moment is when you start to loose trust in your own family.

Alan Duke ?@AlanDukeCNN
I will break some big news regarding Michael Jackson, Katherine Jackson and Conrad Murray on @drdrew show in 30 minutes

What has Murray got to do with this?

Has Janet reacted to Prince's statement yet?

Has Janet reacted to Prince's statement yet?

No. She's probably afraid to because she knows Prince could release the rest of that text conversation if he wants to.

What has Murray got to do with this?

It's The Jacksons - they'll find some way to include Murray in this. They're dragging the Estate further into this by regarding the tabloid coverage of the situation as being spun in a negative way by the Estate.

In some countries it was late July 17th and others early July 18th. It depends on your timezone.

I know that, there is a 2 hours jetlag between that site and my computer, but my point is the article was posted on celebuzz at 12:29 on July 18th and I don't get why he confirmed the letter almost 5 hours earlier. I know there is a jetlag, but still I think it's very suspicious considering that they are claiming they didn't leak that letter.

Ugh, now it is Trent's fault. How very original of the Jacksons to blame things on someone else.

Next, someone will be doing ''vodoo'', and the ''powers that be'' will be brainwashing _fill in the blank_

against the Family Unity. It seems to have worked somewhat in the past after all. Hasn't it?

Ugh, now it is Trent's fault. How very original of the Jacksons to blame things on someone else.

Next, someone will be doing ''vodoo'', and the ''powers that be'' will be brainwashing _fill in the blank_

against the Family Unity. It seems to have worked somewhat in the past after all. Hasn't it?

You forgot that it's also the kids' fault for tweeting "family business". Despite of them only doing that to defend themselves against abuse.

athina_livadi;3679284 said:
Paris Jackson to Brother Prince’s Rescue: “We Were Hacked”

Paris Jackson has just confirmed that her brother Prince–Michael Jr.’s–Tweet from last night was removed against his will. She says they were hacked. “the thing my brother tweeted last night was the last true thing he tweeted.. he was hacked saying what we tweeted was false..” Paris adds “prince will repost the image of the text”–which he’s done–and–“if you continue with your lies , i will continue with the truth” prince wanted me to tell you guys that okay . please know its US tweeting.”

Can you imagine these kids, in that rambling large estate, at war with various people coming and going? They were up until the middle of the night. Somehow, after they finally went to sleep, Prince’s message was removed from Twitter. Now, it’s back. But it’s probably time Prince and Paris spoke directly to Judge Mitchell Beckloff and told him what’s going on. They’re bright, articulate kids. Michael Jackson did a great job with them. He’s no doubt proud that they’re standing up for themselves.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/07/26/paris-jackson-to-brother-princes-rescue-we-were-hacked
Well said.:yes:

Michael instructed their children very well, fact. They are like the father: strong like a lion. They will know how to deal with this family. Prayers for them, always. :angel:

Now, I hope nothing else happens in this family and now these children are OK and safe. :pray:

I wonder what big news from Alan Duke .......ummm waiting......

Just saw this on Justice4MJ FB: Dont know if this is what Alan is talking about ….

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/26/showbiz/conrad-murray-katherine-jackson/index.html

Conrad Murray invites Katherine Jackson to visit him in jail

By Alan Duke, CNN
July 27, 2012 -- Updated 0114 GMT (0914 HKT)

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Conrad Murray, the doctor convicted in Michael Jackson's death, is inviting the late pop star's mother to visit him in jail to "answer any questions she might have."
Murray extended the invitation Tuesday night in a statement released to CNN through his lawyers, Valerie Weiss and Michael Flanagan..
"I've been told that she has a desire to speak with me before she departs this life," Murray said. "Seeing that she is up in age and in questionable health, and the fact that she is the mother of a very dear departed friend, it would give me great pleasure to sit with her one on one and answer any questions she might have."
Murray was sentenced to four years in prison last November after a jury convicted him of involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's June 25, 2009, death.
Murray, who is expected to serve at least two years in a Los Angeles County jail, said he would put Katherine Jackson's name on his visitor's list.
"It would put her at peace," he said. "I would do that truly out of concern for her and altruistic love and concern for others. I want to see her. I do not want Mrs. Jackson to suffer. She remains as dear to me as my own mother, unbeknownst to her."
News coverage of the ongoing feud among members of the Jackson family apparently prompted Murray's offer.
"Although I am not permitted to see the news in jail, there are times when intermittent snippets are seen before a channel change occurs," Murray said. "I recently saw Katherine Jackson in one of those snippets. She appeared to be extremely sad. I also heard she is having a difficult time."
A representative for Katherine Jackson said he would present the offer to her, but he doubted she would accept.
Katherine Jackson is dealing with a major division in her family that grew larger when four of her children recently took her to Arizona for 10 days without letting Michael Jackson's three children speak to her.

--------------------

:blink: tf???

Murray can fuck off and rot in hell.

One doubt that might be stupid, but I've been thinking about it today (sorry if this has been answered, I did not read the whole thread): TJ has temporary custody of children. Katherine returned home. What will happen now? :unsure: :thinking:

earthlyme;3679354 said:
Just saw this on Justice4MJ FB: Dont know if this is what Alan is talking about ….

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/26/showbiz/conrad-murray-katherine-jackson/index.html

Conrad Murray invites Katherine Jackson to visit him in jail

By Alan Duke, CNN
July 27, 2012 -- Updated 0114 GMT (0914 HKT)

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Conrad Murray, the doctor convicted in Michael Jackson's death, is inviting the late pop star's mother to visit him in jail to "answer any questions she might have."
Murray extended the invitation Tuesday night in a statement released to CNN through his lawyers, Valerie Weiss and Michael Flanagan..
"I've been told that she has a desire to speak with me before she departs this life," Murray said. "Seeing that she is up in age and in questionable health, and the fact that she is the mother of a very dear departed friend, it would give me great pleasure to sit with her one on one and answer any questions she might have."
Murray was sentenced to four years in prison last November after a jury convicted him of involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's June 25, 2009, death.
Murray, who is expected to serve at least two years in a Los Angeles County jail, said he would put Katherine Jackson's name on his visitor's list.
"It would put her at peace," he said. "I would do that truly out of concern for her and altruistic love and concern for others. I want to see her. I do not want Mrs. Jackson to suffer. She remains as dear to me as my own mother, unbeknownst to her."
News coverage of the ongoing feud among members of the Jackson family apparently prompted Murray's offer.
"Although I am not permitted to see the news in jail, there are times when intermittent snippets are seen before a channel change occurs," Murray said. "I recently saw Katherine Jackson in one of those snippets. She appeared to be extremely sad. I also heard she is having a difficult time."
A representative for Katherine Jackson said he would present the offer to her, but he doubted she would accept.
Katherine Jackson is dealing with a major division in her family that grew larger when four of her children recently took her to Arizona for 10 days without letting Michael Jackson's three children speak to her.

--------------------

:blink: tf???

WHAT????? :wtf: My God, unbelievable! I can only laugh!:lmao: :fear:

I am so proud of Michael's children. I just hope that they are not to heart broken when they come to realise the truth about Katherine Jackson.

And the more they speak out, the more we are going to hear about them not being Michael's biological children, just watch!

Maybe Randy has subconsciously transferred his rage, resentment and hatred to an appropriate adult (John Branca) instead of focussing it on his true targets - Michael's children. I just have this feeling that Randy is consumed by the fact that these children who, as far he is concerned, do not have a drop of Jackson blood in them, should reap the benefits of being a Jackson.

Last edited:

Murray might wanna inform her that Randy should be sitting behind those bars with him
;)

Geeeeeez I went to bed an hour after Prince's statement last night and I wake up and it's been hacked, reposted, accused of photoshop....Thankgod these kids are super smart! I cannot wait to see the rest of that conversation with his aunts..cuz you know there's more to it than what he's shown us!

These Jackson's are burning in their self made wildfire of madness
God bless those kids, it says so much for how they were raised. I've never felt this proud in my life as I do of them :)

Back