Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael jackson's mom reported missing

She's fine.

Why is it that some of Michael's fans assume the worst about his siblings?

Because Michael Jackson's daughter tweet publicly asking people to help her find her grandma. This said enough.......
A young kid went through enough and now she asked for help. Non of her uncles or aunts bother to ask KJ to give her a call.

The fact that the kids have been kept in the dark is just wrong plain and simple Kathrine is their grandmother and their guardian they should know something. They could just have said something to the kids or had a phone call to clear this whole thing up and it probably wouldn't have got to this point. If she is fine then good. Why make statements to clear things up when it clears nothing up? Why did it even have to get to this point in the first place?

[h=1]X17 EXCLUSIVE - Arizona Sheriff's Department Interview Katherine Jackson, Confirm She’s “Having A Good Time With Family” [/h]

"Katherine Jackson is not missing and she's having a good time with family," confirms the Pima County Sheriff's Department.

X17online can exclusively report that a law enforcement official was sent from the department to interview Mrs. Jackson at the undisclosed location in Arizona where she is currently staying.

The visit was a direct request from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department ... who had been notified by Katherine's nephew, Trent, that the Jackson matriarch had been missing.
The law enforcement official who interviewed

Katherine Jackson for 30 - 45 minutes also spoke with X17 exclusively and gave us a first hand account of the visit:

• "When I got there, Katherine Jackson and her family were at the dinner table and had just finished a game of Uno. In fact, their dinner plates were still in front of them. She seemed like she was having a good time. She was happy, safe and healthy. Basically Mrs. Jackson was vacationing with her family here in Arizona."

We're told Mrs. Jackson is currently staying with her daughter Rebbie, her granddaughter Stacy and also her great grandson, London. The law enforcement official tells us "this was strictly to check on Mrs. Jackson's welfare."

The Malibu Lost Hills Sheriff's Office was notified about the outcome of the visit with Mrs. Jackson. We're told the office "seemed ok with it and were appreciative" that the Pima County Sheriff's official paid Mrs. Jackson a visit.
The Pima County Sheriff's Department has filed their report confirming Mrs. Jackson's safety.

Read more at http://www.x17online.com/celebritie...on_pima_county_072212.php#vuMCZL7PPMVHEOyB.99

^^^ So she can eat dinner play Uno and have a good time but is not well enough to call her aid or paris jackson to assure them she is fine. See i just cant wrap my mind around this to make sense of any of it. I think they have Kat isolated from everything from when the letter first went out .. and also to the pleas of paris calling her. If she knew paris was upset needing totalk to her she would. They didnt tell her ..is what I think

Now if Kat was aware of the Letter going out and just wanted to get away from being harrased by the media fine.
But to not stay in in contact with grandchildren is the part I dont get -

That's why I think she was kept isolated from what was going on - Now Im sure Reebie has since informed her and assured her now that they have her isolated from her aid and counsel. Don't worry Mom we will take e care of all the business part for you from now on you dont need counsel. .

Hey let them .. they cant hurt MJ legacy Only their own.

I also see noting of katherine stating she was on Dr order to rest
Sherriff said she was on vacation Healthy and happy

so what is really happen? what is the really story? what is the truth to all of us?

So she can eat dinner play Uno and have a good time but is not well enough to call her aid or paris jackson to assure them she is fine.
See i just cant wrap my mind around this to make sense of any of it

True, I didn't know rest required being away from phones and computers :unsure: Give me a break. Even whenever my parents go on vacation they always call to tell me they made it to their destination ok, give updates, ect. What's so wrong with that? Crazy how this all could have been easily solved with just one phone call.

It's obvious, the new Jackson 5 (Tito, Jermaine, Randy, Rebbie, and Janet Jackson) are just letting Michael's children know they don't give a damn about them.
I pray Michael Jackson reaches down from Heaven and smites his siblings.

This is all still very confusing....on BOTH sides. Tired of this really, nothin been the same since June 25th and that's the truth. I'm just gonna sit back and watch and when the kids come up age maybe somethings will clear up? Hopefully?!

Miss u MJ and that's all I can say!

paris has been posting stuff on instagram as recently as 6pm PST . . . just like normal makeup pictures and craft jewelry and stuff. she doesn't seem upset in the pictures. i mean im not her, so i can't really speak for her or how she's feeling or what she's heard, but if that makes people in here feel better and calm down a little i just wanted to mention it.

too bad this is public at all, it doesn't seem like something the media, or even mj fans, really needed to be involved in, at least not like this.

I don't trust the new Jackson 5 (Tito, Jermanine, Randy, Rebbie, and Janet).
I pray that Michael Jackson's children will be able to stay as far away from them as possible;
because they are green with envy.

^^^ So she can eat dinner play Uno and have a good time but is not well enough to call her aid or paris jackson to assure them she is fine. See i just cant wrap my mind around this to make sense of any of it. I think they have Kat isolated from everything from when the letter first went out .. and also to the pleas of paris calling her. If she knew paris was upset needing totalk to her she would. They didnt tell her ..is what I think

Now if Kat was aware of the Letter going out and just wanted to get away from being harrased by the media fine.
But to not stay in in contact with grandchildren is the part I dont get -

That's why I think she was kept isolated from what was going on - Now Im sure Reebie has since informed her and assured her now that they have her isolated from her aid and counsel. Don't worry Mom we will take e care of all the business part for you from now on you dont need counsel. .

Hey let them .. they cant hurt MJ legacy Only their own.

I also see noting of katherine stating she was on Dr order to rest
Sherriff said she was on vacation Healthy and happy

I agree. I'm glad she's fine, but the whole thing smells. What the heck makes her unable to talk to her minor grandchildren for over a week? Why was it claimed she was ordered to rest by a doctor and that she needed to rest so much that she was unable to take Paris' calls? And all this while her children are attacking MJ's Estate...

Originally published Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 6:37 AM

Sheriff: Katherine Jackson is safe, with family
Katherine Jackson, the mother of Michael Jackson and guardian of his three children, is safe and with a family member in Arizona, authorities said late Sunday, one day after another relative reported her missing.

By ANTHONY McCARTNEY
AP Entertainment Writer

LOS ANGELES —
Katherine Jackson, the mother of Michael Jackson and guardian of his three children, is safe and with a family member in Arizona, authorities said late Sunday, one day after another relative reported her missing.

Los Angeles Sheriff's Deputy Mark Pope said investigators made contact with Jackson, but he did not have specifics on her whereabouts. The agency previously said they believed she was with a relative and safe, but wanted to speak with her.

Katherine Jackson is with her daughter Rebbie in Arizona, following a doctor's orders to "de-stress" and stay away from the phone and computers, her son Jermaine Jackson said in a statement late Sunday. He said access to his mother is not being blocked.

A member of the Jackson family had reported the family matriarch missing on Saturday, prompting a frantic plea from the late pop star's only daughter to help locate her grandmother.

"I haven't spoken with her in a week I want her home now," 14-year-old Paris Jackson tweeted, later providing a number for people to contact in case they see her grandmother. Katherine Jackson has been caring for Paris, Prince Michael and Blanket Jackson since their father's death in June 2009.

It was unclear who is taking care of the children in her absence.

The incident demonstrated divisions in the Jackson family just days after five of the singer's siblings once again claimed that the King of Pop's will was a fake and that the executors of his lucrative estate should step down.

The undated letter, signed by Janet, Randy, Tito, Rebbie and Jermaine Jackson, claimed Katherine Jackson was being manipulated by the executors, John Branca and John McClain, her health had been affected, and she suffered a mini-stroke.

The estate has denied the accusations, which have swirled since Michael Jackson died from an overdose of a powerful anesthetic. Katherine Jackson obtained permission from a judge to investigate the will's validity, but never pursued the matter in court.

"It dismays me that such an alarmist `missing person' report has caused unnecessary anxiety among Michael's children who will understandably react to what they misunderstand, hear or are told," Jermaine Jackson wrote.

The mystery of Katherine Jackson's whereabouts was compounded by a visit from her son's former physician, Dr. Allan Metzger, who examined her July 14 after being brought to her Calabasas home by someone close to the family, said her attorney, Sandy Ribera.

She had been scheduled to depart on an RV trip to the Southwest to watch her sons perform. The elder Jackson never made any of the shows and Metzger apparently told her not to take the trip, Ribera said.

Metzger is not Katherine Jackson's primary physician and her regular doctor wasn't aware the his house call until concerns about Katherine Jackson's whereabouts were raised, Ribera said.

A phone message left for Metzger at his Beverly Hills practice was not immediately returned Sunday.

Metzger treated Michael Jackson earlier in his career and met with the singer once in the months before he died. Defense attorneys for the physician convicted of killing the pop superstar called him as a witness to try to show the singer was attempting to obtain a powerful anesthetic for home use.

Despite being a defense witness, Metzger aided prosecutors by telling jurors that he refused Jackson's request and warned him of the risks.

Paris Jackson referenced Metzger's visit in a tweet early Sunday, writing, "the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying."

Conrad Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter for causing Jackson's death at age 50.

http://seattletimes.com/html/entertainment/2018746524_apuspeoplekatherinejackson.html

True, I didn't know rest required being away from phones and computers :unsure: Give me a break. Even whenever my parents go on vacation they always call to tell me they made it to their destination ok, give updates, ect. What's so wrong with that? Crazy how this all could have been easily solved with just one phone call.

And obviously there must be a reason for why that phone call has not been made. Like something to do with that open letter to the Estate...

Question:
Who is taking care of Michael Jackson's children? :blink:

i can think of nothing more stressful than not being allowed to speak with my grandchildren who have been left in my care by my own dead child. What sort of doctor would prescribe that as being good for you?!

i can think of nothing more stressful than not being allowed to speak with my grandchildren who have been left in my care by my own dead child. What sort of doctor would prescribe that as being good for you?!

Especially when you can play Uno and have a good time with your children. But apparently you are not well enough to talk to yout grandchildren on the phone. Something is not right here.

So Michael´s mother doesn´t want to speak to the grandchildren for whom she has custody of..

Paris and Prince are teenagers.
In that age sometimes you are a child other time an adult..
Paris can post pictures about make up,Batman , other fun pictures, but one moment later she can cry because she misses her father and grandmother.

Maybe:
If Katherine is in Arizona, she is in a world famous rehabilitation centre clinic that deals with trauma and addiction among other things .

She's prob there for exhaustion and trauma...

When you go into a treatment centre you are allowed no contact with the outside world for 7-14 days normally 7 days .
This might be an intervention to get their mum into treatment could be she's relying heavily on medication....

Yes, and all this "intervention" and perfect isolation is badly needed exactly at the time when her children are attacking MJ's Estate. Of course, that is simply a "coincidence". :smilerolleyes:

So is there any legal reasonable doubt that KJ is not able to cary out her duties of guardian of MJs kids as her only priority???
The social workers should consider some investigation...
Shes been out of the house for a week, and those she is guardian of do not know where she is, and yes, the question is who is taking care of MJs kids then?

Is it ok to leave the kids home alone?

The statement from Jermaine only adds more fuel to the fire. It is reported that Mrs Jackson was enjoying a meal with family members according to the police - but she's not able to take a call from the grandchildren of whom she is their guardian. Makes no sense whatsoever.

So is there any legal reasonable doubt that KJ is not able to cary out her duties of guardian of MJs kids as her only priority???
The social workers should consider some investigation...
Shes been out of the house for a week, and those she is guardian of do not know where she is, and yes, the question is who is taking care of MJs kids then?

Is it ok to leave the kids home alone?

I would not want the children taken away from Katherine. That would be too traumatic for them and more trauma is the last thing they need 3 years after losing their father. Do I think it's wrong that she doesn't take the calls from Paris/doesn't try to call them herself? Yes. However, I don't think it's enough reason to take them away.

But I really hope the Estate keeps an eye on MJ's shady brothers and sisters and the plots they are trying to get to his money and rob these kids of their inheritance. This whole circus is all about the money.

Paris has a nanny and a security guard (Thats who's phone number she posted on Twitter) Also Trent her grandma's aid lives there. He was the one filed missing persons report, So she is not alone. . Nothing Illegal that I can see. Paris had Number to where Kat was but was just always told she wasnt available. Paris became concerned something was wrong becuase she had no contact and she panicked. Why she couldd't have contact is still a mystery and concerning to me. I believe becuase they were trying io cut off Trents contact with Kat. So paris is caught in the middle of that dispute.

As others have said, this family is truely dysfunctional. I mean no one's family is perfect by any means, but this mess over the last 48 hours has raised alot of questions that need to be addressed. (And I am not meaning from a fans perspective, because they really owe us nothing! - maybe money to pay for OUR stress therapy!)

What Katherine practised, whether she was fully aware of it or not, was abandonment. During other trips where Michael's children did not accompany her, she kept in contact with them. (The once a day phone call as stated by her lawyer.) This time she did not, it broke with established routines that she had with Prince, Paris and Blanket. Paris may have got a bit over worked up about the whole thing, but if routines are broken, and not explained and contact is being cut or blocked she had ever right to be upset. It progressed to a missing person report, which was the expected thing. Imagine if nothing had happened and Katherine was in serious distress or even worse?

If it was an intervention as it has been suggested, Prince and Paris are both of an age that they would understand. At 15 and 14 you are not dumb, and actually have a better view of the world then many adults will give you credit for. Obviously not a crystal adult view, - but even those can be cloudy at times, but enough to understand a situation as it arises.

What Katherine and her children did, was bloody cruel. And it also highlighted another issue, one I had hoped wasn't there or that bad. Paris appeared to be very stressed about her grandmother, and that is totally understandable she is the only real parent that girl has anymore. Katherine left the house on the 15th July, and left no real clue as to where she was going, Paris may have felt she had lost a parent again - as the tweet regarding the last hug from her father suggested. Michael gave her a hug, went to rehearsal and she never saw him alive again. It is an entirely understandable fear someone like Paris would have, loosing someone who was very dear to her (her father) and fearing that other people would leave her too. I hope that this gets addressed, otherwise when Katherine does actually go for good, Paris could be in serious trouble.

Like others here, I wish Michael was here. None of this would have happened, I hope that Paris and her brothers know that as fans of her father, we miss him terribly too.

I'm sorry but let's be honest here.. THE ENTIRE WORLD JUST GOT PLAYED FOR A FOOL

The time line of these events just don't add up....

1. Bogus Letter with mention of a stroke...
2. Paris goes on Twitter and says that Katherine didn't have a stroke.... however we find out that she hasn't seen Katherine in nearly a week, so how could she even know?
3. Prince & Blanket say nothing. Shouldn't they be worried too? Why does only Paris speak? Nor any of the other grandchildren?
4. Reports that Janet is involved.... yet pictures show that she is clearly in Italy? How could she have been part of "the kidnapping"?
5. Katherine is spotted several times in public...
6. Paris/Prince/Blanket somehow attend screenings of Batman, as well as the Jackson 5 tour during all of this?
7. Latoya and other family members stay silent when they are usually the ones that do the most talking!
8. Jermaine and the other brothers are busy performing on stage so what gives?
9. And if Kathrine is perfectly healthy then why was a doctor sent? And why couldn't she speak with Paris?

Last edited:

I still have the same theory / speculation that I had this morning

Jackson siblings were gonna leak the letter against Estate executors and they didn't want Katherine to denounce the letter by saying she's fine with executors. So they took her away to a spa and cut her communications so that no one can get a comment from her and/or tell her what's going on. They just couldn't foresee Paris's tweets / worry and how it will snowball this much.

Edited : The more sinister version would be that KJ is isolated to be brainwashed to sign the dotted line in a legal fight against executors.

totally agree. its as clear as day what the family have done. but they didnt count on paris speaking her mind. then we have stacy brown doing damage control for rebbie. and now its confirmed kj has spoken to police we have the damage control story interview with X whatever who used to get loads of stories in the past from randy. but that story just makes kj look like a bad guardian. she says shes fine havin a lovely holiday but doesnt speak or make contact with mjs kids!. glad paris favoured that tweet and shes got a mind of her own as even stevie wonder can see the b.s that family are pulling

The most insensitive self serving bunch of hypocrites walking. All their talk about family, love and UNITY tours, and they don't have the common sense, decency, or heart to recognize the fragile psyche of three children.

Do they not know their neice and nephews suddenly lost their father three years ago? Do they have no understanding for the kind of fear and abandoment issues that are now forever apart of them? Can they not realize that closing them off completely from the one source that eased their fears and gave them a sense of security abruptly disappearing without even showing she cared enough to give them a phone call further damages them?

Or perhaps they do understand and just don't care. Or perhaps they have a deep seated animosity toward MJ for leaving them out of his will and massive fortune because they feel they provided him the base to obtain it. Actions speak a whole lot louder than any words and their behavior this week has spoken LOUDLY. If they wanted to get back at him, they did so this week.

Whatever the reasons behind their behavior, their callous disregard and lack of empathy for what these kids have been going through, including a ten year old, remains inexcusable. No doubt they will make Paris feel even worse for vocalizing her fear, and that's all she was doing, trying to get through to them that she was SCARED!

I can't even wish they one day be desperate to hear the voice or see someone they're worried about. That's too cruel a wish to put on anyone.

Back