Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

I think one of the 3T having custody of the kids (even when Katherine dies) is a good idea. They are adults, they are sane, they get along really well with Mike's children and they are supporting them now.

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

What a mess! I feel so sorry for these 3 children. How unstable this whole situation is for them. I tend to think that another guardian would be better for them. I do actually fear for them when Katherine is gone. And, as it stands now, she's not able to do much for them.

I think one of the 3T having custody of the kids (even when Katherine dies) is a good idea. They are adults, they are sane, they get along really well with Mike's children and they are supporting them now.
But they are still the sons of a Sibling that participated in this mess to start with and that connection is too strong in my opinion. Besides, they might one day decide to relive their cariere with the help of the Estate's sponsoring and again the Kids might be under pressure.
I still tend to Diana Ross.

But in that case they'd still stay in the Jackson family and have contact with the very people who caused this mess.
I think an outsider would be a better and a safer idea. I say contact Diana Ross and whenever the Kids would get to see any Jackson again, do it under supervision of a bodyguard and a lawyer!

I suppose i'm just being realistic, it would have to be someone the children are familiar with, i just can't see diana ross stepping up, she doesn't live in cali does she? There would just have to be very strict rules in place for the management of ppb's allowance and issues concerning their education etc. The family have shown beyond any doubt that they are totally unsuited and out of their depth in dealing with these hugely wealthy heirs, it's turned them all into crazed lunatics so ppb's money needs to be ringfenced.

Last edited:

But in that case they'd still stay in the Jackson family and have contact with the very people who caused this mess.
I think an outsider would be a better and a safer idea. I say contact Diana Ross and whenever the Kids would get to see any Jackson again, do it under supervision of a bodyguard and a lawyer!

I agree. As sad as it is it seems that as long as the kids are in care under a Jackson the siblings won't stop trying to get to the money.
At this point it seems the kids would be better off not having any contact with the Jackson family at all.

If Michael can see what is going on from where ever he is right now I bet he is heartbroken :(

Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson
9 days and counting… so help me god i will make whoever did this pay
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
4m Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson
9 days and counting…

Bubs;3676375 said:
Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson
9 days and counting… so help me god i will make whoever did this pay
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
4m Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson
9 days and counting…

Oh God. Im all teary. This is a cry for help. Im heartbroken for Paris and her brothers sake. They are just kids!!!

1zoys15.png

I already commented about Jermaine's wildfire, I get to Randy's tweet
Randy Jackson ?@randyjackson8
We ask that everyone respects that this is a serious matter that will be handled by the proper authorities.

Question Randy, is this handled by the proper authorities and even in proper way?
Btw, you should learn how to use doorbell or what ever is outside of the gates.

How many gates Randy has crashed so far?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>TMZis full of shit!</p>&mdash; Genevieve Jackson (@RealGenevieveJ) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealGenevieveJ/status/227777151963901954" data-datetime="2012-07-24T14:47:59+00:00">July 24, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Oh God. Im all teary. This is a cry for help. Im heartbroken for Paris and her brothers sake. They are just kids!!!

I know, it is heartbreaking plea:-(
I wonder how is lil Blanket doing in the middle of this chaos?

Genevieve will defend the family first and her dad

I'm crying so bad right now. I wish Michael was here. This mess is just heartbreaking. I can't stand it.

Could TMZ be mistaken Margaret Lodise to executors?
Maybe it is ML who is in court for emergency guardianship?

I'm thinking about it ... you have to imagine it could be vice versa? What if the family wants to protect children and on the other hand, is someone else? ... I remember how Randy and family wanted see Michael ... when they suspected that he has problem with drugs ... they was unable to get to Michael and ... then it was too late ... what if the situation repeats itself?

PS: Sorry for my english...I hope you understand what I want to say...

^ I don't think trent is admininistering propofol if that's what you mean.

I wonder if tmz's report will succeed what a missing person's report, a nationwide man hunt, police in 2 states and the desperate pleas of paris all failed to do, and get mrs j to reappear back in calabasas.

Prince and Paris did NOTHING wrong but sadly I see them becoming pariahs in the family. Even those relationships built with Alejandra's kids during their time at Hayvenhurst may be damaged. At least Michael's children have eachother to lean on while the family continues to implode.

Oh Paris :(

I'd find it very odd if Genevieve defends Randy seeing as he said when she was born that she wasn't his and there was a court battle for child support. Just another example of the wonderful Randy Jackson!

Could TMZ be mistaken Margaret Lodise to executors?
Maybe it is ML who is in court for emergency guardianship?

I despise tmz and these gossip outlets, but i'm sure i read somewhere that howard weitzman (an estate lawyer) had links to the website - so they might be a good source of info on this matter. Harvey levin (?sp) of tmz did turn down matt fiddis so he does have some standards in what he publishes!

This still makes no logical sense.
If KJ is really resting and is in good health then she should be able to answer this madness by phoning the kids and by phoning a TV network to explain what's been going on.
The fact that she's not doing so leads me to believe she is either:
a) Completely unaware of the mess her offspring are causing and is living in blissful ignorance - seems highly unlikely;
b) Being actively prevented from doing it (i.e. being held hostage) - seems possible; or
c) Unable to make contact (i.e. seriously ill) - seems possible due to her age.
I hope none of those suggestions are true, but I can't think of any other options.
In all those situations the Jackson family are helping to fuel a PR disaster. After so many years being in the spotlight you would have thought that the Jacksons would have figured out how to manager their public image a little better than this. I'm constantly amazed how the Jacksons can sink lower and lower. I thought Janet was above all the usual Jackson crap because she normally distances herself from it, but it seems she's just as bad as the rest of them.

I cannot see how Katherine will be able to come out of this looking good.

Even if she's completely unaware: didn't she feel the need to phone her grandchildren for 9 days? Didn't she find it strange that police paid visit to her? Didn't the police tell her why they were there?

If she is an active participant of this plot and secretly agrees with her children then shame on her.

If she is held hostage or drugged, that will give her an excuse personally, but then she will have to tell incriminating things about her children. Will she be willing to do that? (If this is the case.)

This is very telling!!!

I suppose i'm just being realistic, it would have to be someone the children are familiar with, i just can't see diana ross stepping up, she doesn't live in cali does she? There would just have to be very strict rules in place for the management of ppb's allowance and issues concerning their education etc. The family have shown beyond any doubt that they are totally unsuited and out of their depth in dealing with these hugely wealthy heirs, it's turned them all into crazed lunatics so ppb's money needs to be ringfenced.
But if the children were ok with let's say Diana Ross?

Oh Paris :(

I'd find it very odd if Genevieve defends Randy seeing as he said when she was born that she wasn't his and there was a court battle for child support. Just another example of the wonderful Randy Jackson!
People tend to protect their own blood, no matter what. Sometimes that is one sad decision!

TMZ has security surveillance footage up, it is a bit longer than what we saw earlier
http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_sc1t30a3

There seems to be some hugging going on at first between Prince Paris and Randy, Janet. Then you see Janet trying to take Paris's phone and bizarrely Janet and Randy filming.

TMZ video footage wasn't very clear, did anyone see was Blanket there too?

Good god..Haven't those kids been through enough hell already? I'll keep katherine and those kids in my prayers!

Back