Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

I keep on wondering about the phone thing too. All I can think of is that some of the Jacksons took her phone away and lied to her that it's ok, that they will be keeping contact with the children for Katherine (which they did not).

IF that is true, WHY didn't they keep contact with the children? What was there to lose by keeping contact with them?

Why if there were phones would katherine not call? Why if they are mad at the estate would they keep katherine away from home, what point is that????

Why would tj ask for quardian if it goes wrong 1 week? it suggest that its going on much longer you dont file for custedy easy and in just 1 week of madness.?

/QUOTE]

I keep on wondering about the phone thing too. All I can think of is that some of the Jacksons took her phone away and lied to her that it's ok, that they will be keeping contact with the children for Katherine (which they did not).

For the guardian issue, I guess TJ thought that K isn't a reliable guardian for the kids anymore - for me, abandoning them for a week seem a bad thing to do as well. Maybe he thought somebody has to take the guardianship and therefore he intended to take it for good, not for a one week only.

That's all I can think of now. All this mess is just..such a mess.

yeah it weird right? glad im not the only one who doesnt get it. There is no reason i can thing of why they abducted katherine and didnt let her call home. There is no sense that that will effect the estate, it will only effect the kids and that is what happend.
but part of me things katherine had something to do with it too, because why would she accept the silence to the kids??? she easily i believe could say let me call the kids and i believe they all respect katherine so if that is true than she only had to ask?

Weird..

also i hope tj is good for the kids they need love right now

Ok thx for replying.

Someone did reply to your post with a summary:

Quick summary :

July 15th Katherine leaves her home in Calabasas to attend Jacksons concerts in Arizona, Nevada. She never attended those concerts.

July 17th A letter from certain Jacksons (Janet, Tito, Randy, Jermaine, might forget someone) to the executors is leaked on the internet. The letter accuses the executors and people in Katherine's staff (Trent Jackson). The letter says tha the will is fake, and that Katherine is so stressed that she had a mini stroke.
Paris reacts to the mini stroke part of the story on twitter. Paris says it's not true, Katherine is fine, and calls Randy a liar

July 21 : Trent Jackson goes to the police, and files a missing person report : he says Katherine is missing. Paris confirms on twitter, she says Katherine is missing and if anyone sees her, they should call the police. Paris says she has not been able to talk to her for a week.
Jermaine issues a statement on twitter, calling this a "wildfire of madness", he says Katherine is with family (Rebbie) in Arizona, at a spa, she is resting on doctor's order, and she has no phone.
In spite of that it goes on, still no one hears from Katherine directly

July 23 : Janet , Randy and Jermaingo to the Calabasas home, there's an incident, the police is called. On the security video you can see that Randy tries to talk to Prince, but Prince ignores him, and that there is a heated discussion between Janet and Paris, during which Janet tries to grab Paris' phone twice. Randy and Janet are filming the kids with their phones. After that, there is a fight between Trent/Randy/Jermaine, that's when the police is called.
Still no news from Katherine. Margaret Lodise, the kids lawyer, goes to see the kids. Marlon confirms that he can not reach his mother either, and that he is very worried about her.

July 25th : TJ and Marlon talked to Katherine on the phone the night before, they both say she was not like herself.
Katherine's lawyer flew to Arizona the night before the hearing for the guardianship, but was not able to meet Katherine, he said he was met by Janet and Jermaine, and could only talk to Katherine on the phone. TJ files for temporary guardianship of the kids, the judge grants it, for one month.
Katherine issues a video statement, sayig she was on vacation, not kidnapped, and is fine.

Now she just got back home.

The question is , what happpened to Katherine ? Was she kidnapped by her kids ? did she agree with this ? and what's going to happen next. TJ said he would file for permanent guardianship of the kids.

Hope this helps

IF that is true, WHY didn't they keep contact with the children? What was there to lose by keeping contact with them?

Good question. Maybe because somebody would had to lie to the kids, and they thought it was easier to say nothing at all..? It would prove again that they don't think about the kids at all and they are just cruel human beings.

Frankly, I don't really have an idea. Just thinking aloud.

Or the other option is that K herself decided not to call kids for nine days. Which seems a cruel thing to do as well.
Any other thoughts?

I pray for these kids. I do not trust ANYONE in this family not ONE. I am glad to see though those kids really do know what is going on as far as Michael telling them about 'certain ppl and their ways". So because of this incident, the kids' eyes are wide open and cautious from now on.

Didnt they tell katherine that her assistant woman was contacting the kids when she wasnt

Really? Ok, thank you. But still, the question remains: why wasn't she contacting...?

Maybe there are no answers, it all seems so illogical.

Somehow I have a gut feeling that the kids were just passed by, someone lied to Katherine and after that didn't really care much to make an effort. And being lazy, selfish and nonchalant, didn't think that much to see all this coming.
That would fit with the picture of the family.

Last edited:

Didnt they tell katherine that her assistant woman was contacting the kids when she wasnt

Possibly, but WHY wasn't she? That's what I don't understand. What was there to gain by behaving in this way?

Jan Fan well organized the tweethon http://twitpic.com/actj27

I believe the tweethon for the kids has not been organized a couple of days enough before the starting in order to let the community organize themselves

I agree is there a link the fans for the kids can gather at?

I hope Katherine does NOT get to be guardian again. Cuz she cant/wont offer them a safe and stable home.

And she should not be "co-guardian" either. I think that plan is simply tactic... They think if she is only asking to be co-guardian the judge will not ask a lot of difficult questions...

I wonder how cousins are acting around PPB, are they still friends? Paris used to tweet a lot to Genevieve, but as Paris and Junior blew up family plot, I wonder if cousins feel hostile against them for exposing their mothers and fathers publicly?

Ever since Michael died I have wondered how the whole cousin dynamic would play out in the future. That is PPB owning a billion dollar empire and the rest of the cousins not. I had hoped none of it would be a problem until they were adults. Now I don't know.

Really? Ok, thank you. But still, the question remains: why wasn't she contacting...?

Ok, I am just speculating.
1. I think that K was told by RRJJ that the kids were fine and that the kids knew she was at the spa where there would be no phone contact. So K believes them and doesn't worry.
2. There were no radios or tv's at the spa so she did not know that the kids were upset or that she was "missing".
3. RRJJ planned to use this time to convince K of the evilness of the Estate executors and that something must be done for the sake of all Jacksons. They figured if she said the executors were giving her stress, a judge might listen.
4. They did not want the kids to talk to her because they would upset her and she would cut the trip short and return home before the mission was accomplished.
5. Now they have to move to plan B.

Maybe cus the children would ask her about her health and if she had suffered a stroke or not? Basically any contact with home could lead that either the kids or Trent would let her know about the letter her cubs sent to the Estate. So the cubs did everything to prevent her for calling home? Janet and Jermaine told KJ's lawyer that there were no phone service in the area. He couldnt even bring his own phone though the gates. What if they told Katherine the same thing? And if Kat asked them if they had heard about the kids they told her that her assistant were checking them. On the other hand KJ's lawyer should ask how come they told him there were no phone service but supposedly Katherines assistant were calling? Aghhhh such a mess with different sides.

This is just a wild guess... Lots of speculations but I just can picture Katherine volountairly not calling them. Remember Prince tweet that they lied and misguided her.

Last edited:
Victory22;3680536 said:
I don’t think the judge is going to be impressed or blinded by all the Katherine worship and sainthood she is famous for. She has been untouchable up until now but I’m not sure how much weight it will hold in a court of law. Maybe she was aware of what her cubs were plotting and maybe she wasn’t. Her gullibility is irrelevant to me. All I want is protection, stability and commitment to doing what’s in the best interest of PP&B. I hope the judge will see the situation the same way and hold her to the same standards of any other guardian who abandons her responsibility.

The thing is that the judge needs the information. He needs to sit in chambers and look at the letter, Randy and Jermaine's tweets and compare it to the statements made by Katherine and her attorney to see the inconsistencies. Then he needs to look at Katherine's interview and Paris and her brother's tweets. He needs to see who Katherine was concerned about in her speech. The evidence of the invasion and conflict at the house has to be looked at, and the strange request by Janet where she asks the kids for their passports. Who will give him all this information, though. Judges are not researchers.

With judge Pastor we know he was looking at the evidence and Muarry's doc from his statement to Muarry, and he took all that into consideration. We do not know this judge.

We have to remember that when the children's first love died, i.e., Michael, the next person who gave them affection right away was Katherine. We all remember how Paris clung to Katherine's arm at the memorial. So the kids have become very attached to Katherine in a short time, something I am sure Katherine's children and other grandchildren know. Due to their love for Katherine, the kids can keep certain things back, because they would not want to hurt her feelings. They do not want her to think they do not need her anymore.

Some of you who have friends with child services may have been told that the kids keep certain information back to protect the parent. When children are abused, e.g., beaten severely, they would cry out for the parents when they are removed from the home. So we do not know to what extent, the children will give a full disclosure of the facts.

And a judge needs to listen to Randy saying "they wouldn't let us in OUR OWN HOUSE"
The whole "what's Michaels is ours" mentality.

And a judge needs to listen to Randy saying "they wouldn't let us in OUR OWN HOUSE"
The whole "what's Michaels is ours" mentality.

And let's not forget about Jermaine's "that's why WE make all these songs, about love and healing the world..." etc.
How much more irritating can they be???

(Ok maybe judge won't need that much the quote above about the songs, but still, the mentality!!)

hehe thx guys but im not going to read 214 pages then ill be busy a week. But i have read all the news and i still dont get it. can you give me your ideas on this?:

Why if there were phones would katherine not call? Why if they are mad at the estate would they keep katherine away from home, what point is that????

Why would tj ask for quardian if it goes wrong 1 week? it suggest that its going on much longer you dont file for custedy easy and in just 1 week of madness.?

In the news there is no answer to be found. I hope that you will give your point of view on the points above. because there no writing about what katherine abducting has to do with the estate.
also there is not in the news why tj would file custody in only 1 week of trouble.

please?

@walking on the moon, i think if we all put our heads together we can know more than tmz like would know

I have read like 20 pages, but there is no info there about it

Ingelief, a couple of theories...

First, Katherine should have called. Inexcusable.
But it's possible the Rogue 4's doctor advised her that it really was best for her to completely get away from all her responsibilities and just rest. Apparently, managing that house, even with a large staff to do most of the actual work, is greater than I admittedly thought.

She could have viewed being whisked away to a beautiful spa as a wonderful surprise gift from her loving children. She felt PPB were securely at home with TJ, thought they knew where she was, that she'd be back soon, and all was well at home as her assistant was supposedly constantly checking in with the children and relaying nothing but positive reports back to her.

On the theory she knew little or nothing about the letter, she wasn't aware the children heard she'd had a mini stroke and were desperate to talk to her to find out she really was okay.

The point of keeping her away from home was to get her in an enviroment where the four of them could totally convince her to their way of thinking. In a week, they had succeeded. Allegedly they'd gotten her to agree to firing members of her current staff they didn't like and putting people in place they wanted. There might have been even more things they'd convinced her to do, but those are the things we've heard about.

TJ went for guardianship because he really had no choice. Katherine was gone for a week without any direct contact home and to her dependents, which was most unusual for her. Those dependents concerns were known around the world. If her disappearance and lack of contact was not known, nothing would have happened. But even with the fracas at her house and all the press, she still did not contact home and her minor dependents. Authorities stepped in. At this point, someone had to be assigned as a legal guadian and caretaker of the children. For instance, if one of them had an accident, somebody would have to make medical decisions on their behalf.

On the day before the hearing, when TJ and others finally got to talk to her, he asked Katherine to return home. But in talking to her, she didn't sound right. Even Marlon later confirmed that. And she STILL did not return home for the hearing. This just added to the belief she was either incapacitated or being held against her will. In either case, the children needed someone as an official caretaker and he was awarded temporary guardianship.

Again, above are just theories for the why's behind Randy & Co. actions. But I think you have to start from the point that they were idiots.

About the question: Why did they sever contact between Katherine and the kids, only they know. I speculate, that they knew the kids use the internet and might ask Katherine questions, so the kept them away. They were afraid the kids might change Katherine's mind about what they wanted to do. They kept the kids away in the same manner in which they kept the non-signers away. So it seems it was more a matter of keeping away any party that might influence Katherine to go against what they wanted her to do.

My thoughts is that Katherine knew something was wrong and did nothing. Remember the sources claim that Katherine was supposed to go to the shows. A doc who was not her primary doc came. Trent was told she would not drive, based on doc orders but fly. Katherine knew about this change and expected she was going to see the concert. With the help of the aide (Smith) Katherine was sent to Arizona. At first we heard Janet was the main person planning the mom's move, and then later other sources said Randy was the main planner. Now when Katherine saw she was at an Arizona spa, and not in the area where the concert was held, don't you think she knew she was somewhere else. She knew the concert was not in a spa. Therefore, she had to know that she was diverted to the spa. At that point she must have asked some questions and given answers.

She agreed to read a statement stating that she gave up her phone and did not want to call them. If she did not give up her phone, She knew it was a lie. If she wanted to call the kids, but claimed she did not want to. She knew it was a lie.

Next, she claimed she just found out that she lost guardianship, when we are told that TJ spoke to her about him going for temp custody. She should have known something was going on because her attorney visited and gave the signers a message. They had to tell her why she had to go back to LA. Next, they had to give her some good drilling before she left for her to read the statement. I always felt that it was this drilling and persuading her to join with them that made her sound drugged. I think she became disorientated before she made the speech because they were going at her for a long, long, time.

Fans are planning to trend #RespectMJKids at 7pm EST (About 13 minutes from now).

It just saddens me to think of what Michael had to endure all those years. It worries me to think of what lies ahead for PPB.

It just saddens me to think of what Michael had to endure all those years. It worries me to think of what lies ahead for PPB.

Just what I was thinking. The loneliness of not being able to trust even your closest relatives. At least PPB have each other, although that's a big burden for such young people.

I don't know if you saw their first interview with Oprah? To me it was very telling, cousins are as much of hangers on than anyone one in Michael's life. I think the situation between PPB is the same as MJ and his siblings. Eventually, if not already, PPB would be made obligated to promote/support (some of that already happened) their projects and other things what ever they might come up with.

I saw the interview with Oprah and the cousins. The problem is that there are only 8 J siblings, but a lot more cousins, some we have never seen or heard of.

Alejandra's book is not out yet, but you can read Margaret Maldonado's book on Jetzi to get an insight into the dysfunction within the family. Same shit, different day.

Thanks, I read Margaret's book today. OMG. What a mess.(Even if she exaggerated) I think we need court appointed social workers or someone impartial from outside the family to be in frequent contact with PPB. I am more than a little concerned.

Last edited:

I know it is not my business, and I cannot do anything about it, but I wish Michael had another plan whereby the children went to someone with no ties to the Jacksons. Maybe someone with no children who would be an appointed guardian until the kids became of age, or a family that were as rich as the kids. Katherine should have been dealt with separately where she would receive a specific amount of money each month and no more until her death. In that way her kids could not go to her and ask her to get money from the estate for themselves. The situation where Michael's children went to live with Katherine, and Katherine became the guardian caused a lot of internal conflict for the children.

Never undermine the strength of the MJfam

I know it is not my business, and I cannot do anything about it, but I wish Michael had another plan whereby the children went to someone with no ties to the Jacksons. Maybe someone with no children who would be an appointed guardian until the kids became of age, or a family that were as rich as the kids. Katherine should have been dealt with separately where she would receive a specific amount of money each month and no more until her death. In that way her kids could not go to her and ask her to get money from the estate for themselves. The situation where Michael's children went to live with Katherine, and Katherine became the guardian caused a lot of internal conflict for the children.

That's JUST what I was thinking. I even have 2 families in mind, I just didn't want to go there.

Back