Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

About Katherine knowing that something was wrong (and still not calling the kids) - don't forget that days before she went home police came and talked to her.

Jan Fan well organized the tweethon http://twitpic.com/actj27

I believe the tweethon for the kids has not been organized a couple of days enough before the starting in order to let the community organize themselves

Besides not getting Janet's involvement on this backstabbing to Michael, to his children, I also don't get how could fans have the nerve to organize such thing. Did they forget she also called Michael drug addict on Oprah!? She doesn't deserve fans' support or love whatsoever! :doh: :ninja:

Last edited:

I just heard the news that Katherine, Prince, Paris and Blanket were at the Greedy Middle Aged Brats "Unity" concert last night! Am I the only one here who's initial reaction towards T.J and Katherine was:
?

I feel like we all wasted our time here. Like nothing will ever change or improved. How in god's name does T.J (or Katherine for that matter) allow PPB to go to their concert last night after all the fuckery they witnessed these passed few days? Then Paris just tweeted a picture of the show last night on her instagram called "unity".

I think I am just going to step away from all this and just listen/admire/love Michael only because I feel that I am too attached to these kids and everything that's going on. I had migraines this whole week thinking about these kids safety, what was going on.....and here I am today worried for them - and TJ/Katherine allowed PPB to go see a concert of the very same people who are not only trying to take away their inheritance - but harm them in a way to hurt their reputation in the public(X17 & other celeb sites) - and kidnapped their grandma and worried them sick.

Is that normal? To take kids to see the very same people who tried to hurt them, perform in concert? Is it just me who see's something wrong with this?

tumblr_m7vwmzPjPh1qix3f4.gif

If shit continues on like this, these kids will most likely:

A: End up in a mental institution from all the emotional abuse they endured all these years because people who were suppose to have their backs and protect them, didn't.

B: End up on drugs, to kill whatever pain they had to endure from all the mental & emotional abuse after their father's passing.

C: The worst case scenerio which I don't have to type here.

If this Judge is smart, he will see what happened, how Katherine just wants the $70K a month and how T.J already f**ked up wonderfully by allowing these kids go see in concert the very people who tried to harm them. Katherine loves her own kids and her own kids only. If she loved PPB, she would have NEVER in a million years have them go to that concert after everything that's happened. That is the straw that broke the camels back for me. And if this judge gives her joint custody on Monday, then he is just as much of a f**king idiot as Jerm's and co.

And T.J. - not even 5 days and you already f**ked up.

I'm am so upset right now. I just can't.

tumblr_m7ry3zuJ261qbmxp3.gif

Last edited:

Paris' tweet on the unity tour is so noncommital. If it's something she attended or did through own interest, she generally enthuses. Clearly they have been requested to go. Perhaps they feared of a second disappearance of grandma. Whatever the reason, it's obviously not through a personal desire to see the show. I hope they don't get dragged for the remaining 2 shows.

It's very disappointing and telling on Katherine's capabilities as a guadian or lack thereof. She will always put her own children before the 3 grandchildren she has a legal responsibility to. She only cares about the 70k allowance. Fear of losing that only brought her back home, and not concern for the grandchildren.

Time will tell what the children communicate to the investigator, but despite everything they still love her and not say anything that will strip her of guardianship. They are in the same situation their father was.

Michael wanted to keep his distance from the family, Michael knew he was their ATM and they were using him, but due to the 'Katherine' factor he could never cut the strings completely. She was the go-between, and blinded by his adoration for her, he allowed himself to be exploited...

The thing is that the judge needs the information. He needs to sit in chambers and look at the letter, Randy and Jermaine's tweets and compare it to the statements made by Katherine and her attorney to see the inconsistencies. Then he needs to look at Katherine's interview and Paris and her brother's tweets. He needs to see who Katherine was concerned about in her speech. The evidence of the invasion and conflict at the house has to be looked at, and the strange request by Janet where she asks the kids for their passports. Who will give him all this information, though. Judges are not researchers.

With judge Pastor we know he was looking at the evidence and Muarry's doc from his statement to Muarry, and he took all that into consideration. We do not know this judge.

We have to remember that when the children's first love died, i.e., Michael, the next person who gave them affection right away was Katherine. We all remember how Paris clung to Katherine's arm at the memorial. So the kids have become very attached to Katherine in a short time, something I am sure Katherine's children and other grandchildren know. Due to their love for Katherine, the kids can keep certain things back, because they would not want to hurt her feelings. They do not want her to think they do not need her anymore.

Some of you who have friends with child services may have been told that the kids keep certain information back to protect the parent. When children are abused, e.g., beaten severely, they would cry out for the parents when they are removed from the home. So we do not know to what extent, the children will give a full disclosure of the facts.

I wonder if we could or should reach out to the judge and give him info?

^We can, if we have the Judge's contact info. I think it's worth a shot, as no way will the Judge be made aware of the full picture by the children. The investigator is only for interviewing the kids, and I doubt they'll do any other sort of research.

^^^ Let us be careful here not to overstep our bounds as fans. I appreciate that we are concerned but I don't feel we should insert ourselves into a family matter in this way.

The judge needs to be made aware of what Randy and Janet did to Prince and Paris.. it was basically stalking and harrasssment.

Last edited:

^^I dunno, I'm speaking as a concerned fan. It's similar to witnessing something untoward in a neighbour's house or public place and reporting to the relevant authorities. If you knew a child was being neglected or abused in a neighbouring house for instance, will you feel the same way?

^^I dunno, I'm speaking as a concerned fan. It's similar to witnessing something untoward in a neighbour's house or public place and reporting to the relevant authorities. If you knew a child was being neglected or abused in a neighbouring house for instance, will you feel the same way?

This is how I'm feeling about the situation. We all wish there had been something we could have done to save MJ.
Can we really afford to remain silent when we see his children are in danger? It's hard to know what's appropriate but I'm scared to do nothing. I need guidence.

The judge needs to be aware of Randy and Janet did to Prince and Paris.. it was basically stalking and harrasssment.

That's why it really pissed me off the #WeloveUJanet thing!

I really hope ther's a way to let the judge know about their actions. They all need to face the consequeces of their outrageous acts!

We can all just sit and watch Prince, Paris and Blanket get used in every way possible while being emotionally & mentally abused (read my previous post above) until it's too late, or actually try and do something to save them so they can have a healthy upbringing and have a chance of a good life like Michael never had.

Think about it.

^^Personally, I don't think we are overstepping our boundaries by reaching the relevant authorities, in this case, the Judge. It's similar to any other situation where a person reports an incident out of concern. We should only present the Judge with facts, not opinions. The final decision is his to make.

^^^ Let us be careful here not to overstep our bounds as fans. I appreciate that we are concerned but I don't feel we should insert ourselves into a family matter in this way.

I agree with you. In my opinion, the situation is way too serious for people who are not immediate witnesses to insert themselves in it.

^ I don't agree with that, sorry. Especially, when one set of immediate witnesses can't be trusted at all, and the others, namely Michael's kids, are at risk of being subdued into silence by the former set. Yes, it's possible and that is what will happen.

I think the judge would be very aware of everything that's happened, don't forget the video of the kids being harassed was all over the media.

Someone did reply to your post with a summary:

Thx kingmikej and boue, weird because i read all the message after my post but i didnt see that one, my mistake.

But it still doesnt answer the questions i raised, it just what i already knew from the news. The point is i dont get it. :)

Ingelief, a couple of theories...

First, Katherine should have called. Inexcusable.
But it's possible the Rogue 4's doctor advised her that it really was best for her to completely get away from all her responsibilities and just rest. Apparently, managing that house, even with a large staff to do most of the actual work, is greater than I admittedly thought.

She could have viewed being whisked away to a beautiful spa as a wonderful surprise gift from her loving children. She felt PPB were securely at home with TJ, thought they knew where she was, that she'd be back soon, and all was well at home as her assistant was supposedly constantly checking in with the children and relaying nothing but positive reports back to her.

On the theory she knew little or nothing about the letter, she wasn't aware the children heard she'd had a mini stroke and were desperate to talk to her to find out she really was okay.

The point of keeping her away from home was to get her in an enviroment where the four of them could totally convince her to their way of thinking. In a week, they had succeeded. Allegedly they'd gotten her to agree to firing members of her current staff they didn't like and putting people in place they wanted. There might have been even more things they'd convinced her to do, but those are the things we've heard about.

TJ went for guardianship because he really had no choice. Katherine was gone for a week without any direct contact home and to her dependents, which was most unusual for her. Those dependents concerns were known around the world. If her disappearance and lack of contact was not known, nothing would have happened. But even with the fracas at her house and all the press, she still did not contact home and her minor dependents. Authorities stepped in. At this point, someone had to be assigned as a legal guadian and caretaker of the children. For instance, if one of them had an accident, somebody would have to make medical decisions on their behalf.

On the day before the hearing, when TJ and others finally got to talk to her, he asked Katherine to return home. But in talking to her, she didn't sound right. Even Marlon later confirmed that. And she STILL did not return home for the hearing. This just added to the belief she was either incapacitated or being held against her will. In either case, the children needed someone as an official caretaker and he was awarded temporary guardianship.

Again, above are just theories for the why's behind Randy & Co. actions. But I think you have to start from the point that they were idiots.

thank you so much for this thoughts. I agree, its how you think about a weird story and it does come back to katherine failing.

She knew she wasnt being at a concert, if a guardian leaves minors you absolutly directly tell them where you are going, with a note phone mail text etc. I cant think of a reason why katherine would not call her! kids now. Its a failure on her part, sorry to say that. I loved her but this makes me so angry and scared for the kids, blanket is so young!

Also i get what your saying about tj, i didnt think of it that way so thx.

Im sorry but i have to say this: yes im concerned very much, but we still dont know everything, there to many wholes to go to a judge as fans, i feel that that will backfire on us, the kids being angry at us. We can support them by loving michael doing the world good what he was all about, and support the kids through twitter etc. i think if we do that we do enough. We only know what is said in the media, and you know what michael said always: dont believe the media, right?

So i suggest but that is my feeling, lets wait it out and see and support the estate what we did with that letter what was send, and mostly support and love michael in our hearts and music. be kind be generus etc.

But thats my feeling. I get why fans wanna intervine but please think before make a move.

Also: i hope the kids are alright, maybe they went to a concert because they hate fighting and remember paris was first mad at michaels brother *randy?* and later she tweeted im sorry i love you. so even in great pressure and ugly fights i believe michaels kids are raised to love and be kind, and thats what i believe happend with them going to a concert.

I just heard the news that Katherine, Prince, Paris and Blanket were at the Greedy Middle Aged Brats "Unity" concert last night! Am I the only one here who's initial reaction towards T.J and Katherine was:
?

I feel like we all wasted our time here. Like nothing will ever change or improved. How in god's name does T.J (or Katherine for that matter) allow PPB to go to their concert last night after all the fuckery they witnessed these passed few days? Then Paris just tweeted a picture of the show last night on her instagram called "unity".

I think I am just going to step away from all this and just listen/admire/love Michael only because I feel that I am too attached to these kids and everything that's going on. I had migraines this whole week thinking about these kids safety, what was going on.....and here I am today worried for them - and TJ/Katherine allowed PPB to go see a concert of the very same people who are not only trying to take away their inheritance - but harm them in a way to hurt their reputation in the public(X17 & other celeb sites) - and kidnapped their grandma and worried them sick.

Is that normal? To take kids to see the very same people who tried to hurt them, perform in concert? Is it just me who see's something wrong with this?

A: End up in a mental institution from all the emotional abuse they endured all these years because people who were suppose to have their backs and protect them, didn't.

B: End up on drugs, to kill whatever pain they had to endure from all the mental & emotional abuse after their father's passing.

If this Judge is smart, he will see what happened, how Katherine just wants the $70K a month and how T.J already f**ked up wonderfully by allowing these kids go see in concert the very people who tried to harm them. Katherine loves her own kids and her own kids only. If she loved PPB, she would have NEVER in a million years have them go to that concert after everything that's happened. That is the straw that broke the camels back for me. And if this judge gives her joint custody on Monday, then he is just as much of a f**king idiot as Jerm's and co.

Prettygirl you just found out what we have been saying all along, that Katherine is going to be Katherine. She will not change. She will always make attempts to show the family as unified no matter what her children do. She will always use Michael's money to help her children. She will always use Michael's children to help her children.

Didn't she use them in the Mann contract to get money to help her children? Didn't she get money from Michael's estate to pay for Jermaine and Randy's child support? Didn't she say she gave up her phone and did not want to call the wards? Didn't she make a statement where she did not state her concerns about the children being worried? Didn't she say she was on a holiday, even though she knew she was supposed to be going to a concert and not a spa? Didn't she say she never told TJ he could be the temp guardian, even though TJ said she accepted that idea? Didn't she say she wants to retain control of the money in the joint guardianship? Didn't she try to place Janet's security in the home and remove the Estate paid security in order to have a group of people there that can be controlled by the signers. Isn't the reason she said and did all this is to protect and help her kids? Now you finally got what some of us have been saying for a long time. Katherine will always put her children first!!! Further, TJ is not going to go against her when she is around. If she was still in Arizona, then maybe TJ will say:

"Always Children First."

To prevent further disappointment in the future, repeat after me: Katherine will be Katherine; Katherine will be Katherine; Katherine will be Katherine. There................!!!!

The wards are minors and have to do what she says, so do not be mad with them. Grandma said we are going with TJ, and the kids have to go. Grandma said take pictures with that fake charity; go on Oprah; sign those belts-- and the kids have to do it. They have no choice now. All they could do is look unhappy.

Also, expect that the children will keep certain relevant information from the independent investigator, so that you do not get disappointed.

Finally, this situation has taught you this valuable lesson: Do the right thing not because you expect thanks, applause, or the outcome will be the way you want it to be. But do the right thing because it is the just and decent thing to do. In that way you avoid a lot of disappointment.

Rhilo I agree with you about sending facts. Any citizen can present facts. You do so not as a fan or MJJC member, but as a citizen or human being. You are saying here is some information. You are not telling the judge what to do. If he finds it is relevant he will look at it. We do not know if the judge looks at twitter. Much of this information is on the internet. Is the judge going to go surfing looking for facts. NO. My guess is that he will look at the report from the independent investigator, and listen to the various attorneys. If the attorneys bring in all the facts then that would be good. I remember that the kids guardian gave some information about the absence, but she did not go deeper and tell the judge all the facts that we have at our disposal.

Consider this, didn't Michael's mother and siblings witness his abuse? Did they do anything about it? NO. It is up to each person to do what they think is best.

Something I notice here: If 1 person wants to do something, or if a letter is written for those who are for it, all those who are against the issues become alarmed that the 1 person or the letter is acting for them. It is NOT. That is why it is sometimes best to act and do not post what you are going to do. Also, remember that some fans are more action oriented, while others are not.

Sorry for double posting.

I'm afraid I'm left with mixed feelings about Katherine. I know Michael loved her and she seems harmless enough, but here's the problem - she's easily manipulated and could do to grow some balls. Remember, this is a woman that stood by and watched her husband thump the crap out of her children. She also stood by knowing Joe was having multiple affairs.

Now, if she's incapable of standing up to that, how is she able to stand up for PPB? Sometimes doing nothing at all is the worst kind of cruelty. I'm afraid sometimes love just isn't enough to be a parent/guardian.

Finally, this situation has taught you this valuable lesson: Do the right thing not because you expect thanks, applause, or the outcome will be the way you want it to be. But do the right thing because it is the just and decent thing to do. In that way you avoid a lot of disappointment.

I love that! I had a similar discussion in college and the entire class didn't understand that concept.

Anyway, I like how you put it. I will probably post it on my facebook page.

:)

Grandma said take pictures with that fake charity; go on Oprah; sign those belts-- and the kids have to do it. They have no choice now. All they could do is look unhappy.
All that stuff still makes me so angry. Especially friggan Oprah.

Mod Note
We will not allow any post or pictures on this board speaking of or condoning violent acts against Katherine Jackson or anyone. Why?? Becuase that is the right thing to do. No motive or agenda behind the request other than to remind you to do the right thing as you are speaking of above.

^^Good heavens who was going to do a violent act. Is Randy here too.

^^ Who said anyone was going to "do" a violent act ?
please re-read the request and reason for it . Thanks :)

prettygirlmj;3680812 said:
?

I wholly agree with everything on this post, images describe me perfectly and then Jermaine tweets this <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>You all have families. Sometimes it gets complicated. Whatever happens, whatever is said, we are family, we are One, we will heal</p>&mdash; Jermaine Jackson (@jermjackson5) <a href="https://twitter.com/jermjackson5/status/229126868199174146" data-datetime="2012-07-28T08:11:17+00:00">July 28, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> ..:bored2: honestly.. if they are forgiven, I can't even....

Oh I see: "condoning".

I was also surprised to hear that, but then again the "Unity" show only involves one blatantly shady brother, i.e. Jermaine. The kids were probably mainly there to support Marlon, Tito & Jackie. No one says they had to speak to Jermaine at all, we don't know anything of what may or may not have gone on backstage... After all that happened, I doubt the children would have gone if they really didn't want to. Let's not jump to pessimistic conclusions too quickly, it's only been a few days.

Back