Michael's New Competition?

Ohh noooo !!

Not Jason Malachi debat again!! :lol:

Competition, no way!! He sounds like MJ, agreed, but nothing more than that!

well he might have a nice voice _ I agree
but he certainly does NOT have the charisma the stage presence
and the aura or dancing skills that MJ has. He is kind of boring beyond
his voice_ so no competiton for MJ in my book ...

once he STOPS trying to be MJ he may make a name for himself
But righ now people just think of his as an MJ wanna be or rip off ..
I wish he would do something different to take away the stigma
and cloud thats hangin over him .. He cant fill MJ's shoes so he
needs to get away from that ..... Just my opinion _

He needs to do something unique and different to make a name for himself
I wish him well in his career :)

Last edited:
Jason Malachi is an unknown. Nobody outside of the Michael Jackson forums even knows who he is. I doubt he's going to be anywhere near Michael's new competition.

Well i'm beginning to doubt if this is his real voice, or just a way to get attention ?

Michael's voice is more deeper and with more bass tones in it.
Jason's voice sounds like it is pressured out like if he tries to sound alike...

*sigh*
well, as i've said, sounds to me like he's straining to sound like MJ.....
and that's pretty much all I gotta say about that......
oh wait....and I'm NOT a fan.

This guy is about as much competition to Michael Jackson as Danny DeVito is to Michael Jordan.

Well, they're both singers, but I agree with what you're saying. Jason Malachi is basically a guy who's trying to make a living from sounding like Michael Jackson.

It would be different if he was another Darren Hayes (who also sounds remarkably like MJ), who has a similar voice but also has his own style and makes a living as Darren Hayes, a solo artist removed from Michael Jackson. Jason Malachi doesn't do that, he uploads his songs so that he confuses fans who think his new songs are Michael. That's a huge difference.

He'd be better off trying to make a name for himself. His songs aren't bad for some unknown guy making stuff, but when he puts his stuff out there as MJ material, I just think "This song sucks, MJ wouldn't do a piece of junk song like this", then that turns me off to any of his work. If he had put his stuff out there originally as himself, I might say "Hmm, not bad for an independent artist".

Back