Michael's physique.

he didn't need to....dancing for 2 hours straight for each show on tour would keep you in pretty amazing shape :woohoo:
Yep. I heard some professional dancers saying that the kind of muscles you develop while dancing is different from that while lifting weights. Dancing is a healthy thing to do to stay in shape, as well as a joyful thing. He was born with a great physique and unconsciously made it greater through dancing:yes: With that type of body and moves, every single pose he made looks special. I mean, every single thing he did with his body is iconic, not just the "iconic" moves most people remember like, the moonwalk.

Yep. I heard some professional dancers saying that the kind of muscles you develop while dancing is different from that while lifting weights. Dancing is a healthy thing to do to stay in shape, as well as a joyful thing. He was born with a great physique and unconsciously made it greater through dancing:yes: With that type of body and moves, every single pose he made looks special. I mean, every single thing he did with his body is iconic, not just the "iconic" moves most people remember like, the moonwalk.

totally agree with you..a dancer's body, and dancer's muscles look more supple, flexible....more beautiful..like an art form...like his body was designed for dancing before he was even born..

In-The-Closet-michael-jackson-7566840-800-1331.jpg

pho... аre many? :scratch: :blush: :baby:

amazing picture!
and amazing figure :wub:

it seems like he's a little taller than naomi, i thought they have the same height

Thanks for the Jam video shoot pics! Esp. the 3rd one, that's some sexy pose right there!!!:wild:

Okay I got one here. Just posted it in the Afro Appreciation thread, but it perfectly fits here as well.

mike.jpg

And to think that he didn't consider himself good looking. You see, speaking as a bloke, if I looked like this shirtless I think I'd just go without one permanently, lol. :D

OMG! It this gold body suite everywhere, in all the threads! Its following me! Its torturing me! Its punishing me for not spending enough time Michaeling in last few days! and I love it :love:
I'm restoring the balance. Well, I guess we all are. The gold leotard is a magical creation of beauty, wonderment and graceful fluidity.

Just sayin'

It's funny, wendi, I was looking at this one and having SO many thoughts and I hadn't even seen your little question at that point. This one works. Oh yes! On SO many levels. Your instincts were not misleading you on this one.

Just for starters, looking at his upper back and shoulders, I'm seeing strength and vulnerability at the same time. Am I projecting? Well, possibly. But that is what I'm seeing. And it's intriguing.

It's funny, wendi, I was looking at this one and having SO many thoughts and I hadn't even seen your little question at that point. This one works. Oh yes! On SO many levels. Your instincts were not misleading you on this one.
Oh im so happy that it fits i love it too , i just ..i could not , not include it :LOL: His back , front , the side , ...it all works!
fab thread, really loving the vibe of it.

Just for starters, looking at his upper back and shoulders, I'm seeing strength and vulnerability at the same time. Am I projecting? Well, possibly. But that is what I'm seeing. And it's intriguing.
Ooh yeah see - thats what i saw too.. ha
yeah :D i get it,

just food for thought ,Hope that's okay all ,
just dreaming here :LOL:
***********************************************************************************
And now some of the Herb Rits shoot, One of my best ever...the mood, his poise, the colours... everything for a perfect physique. **********************************
And this one...

Back