Michael's Reaction to the Orlando Shootings and Christina Grimmie's death

AO98

Proud Member
I'm sure we all know Michael was a very caring man and probably one of the best if not the absolute best humanitarian on the planet. But looking back at the Orlando shootings and Christina Grimmie's death, I sometimes wonder how Michael would react and what he would do to help those who suffered through this crisis. I'm sure we all know the answer, but I wanna see if any of you have different ideas on what he would have done for Christina and Orlando.

Last edited:
He probably would've been sad and horrified as he was very sensitive about injustice and the suffering of others. But I honestly don't see how Christina Grimmie or the Orlando shooting belong in the Let's talk about Michael section....

There are lots of suffering people in the world nowadays, among them many children.
Many adults and children are killed by suicide bombers
People are dying when they are trying to escape from war and poverty- The Mediterranean has become death sea
I think Michael had been just as sad and horrified for these people as for those in Orlando.

But I honestly don't see how Christina Grimmie or the Orlando shooting belong in the Let's talk about Michael section....

I didn't realize it had to be in a specific forum. But it doesn't matter. It's already been moved.

I think he wouldn't mourn just her but pretty much any victim at the club. He displayed solidarity towards many people, not just musicians.

But isn't that specifically what this thread is asking? How he would have felt about Christina and the Orlando shootings? I'm not trying to sound insulting or anything.

My reaction to this thread topic...

Rihanna%20side%20eye%20limo_zpsj69xhswl.gif

Lets me be real here. In reality Michael would not do much. He would probably just release a press release as it seems most celebrities release such things to capitalize on the publicity.

Its sad but true; many celebrities who dont give a toss give the impression they care as it is the 'correct' thing to do; one has to have an opinion on everything nowadays. Michael did care, but the reaction would just be a standard press release. Nothing special really' what more does one expect?

Back